Wife Has Fun On Weekend Getaway...

Story Info
Wife explores bi side.
1.3k words
3.8
74.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cajunguy
cajunguy
158 Followers

Wife Has Fun On Weekend Getaway With Best Friend

My wife Amy had been stressing a lot lately with her job and I figured that she needed a break from not only her job but from our kids as well. I wanted to surprise her with a weekend getaway, but, in the end it was I who got the surprise.

We had often talked about her being with other people, but nothing had ever happened. We would fantasize about it while we were in bed and it would really heat our love making up.

I asked her best friend Belinda if she would like to take a weekend away so she and Amy could have a break. Belinda was all for it. I found a weekend that Belinda's husband was home and also a weekend that we didn't have anything planned.

On the Friday they were supposed to leave, I came home from work early and went and got Amy's bag (I had packed it for her). When I brought it to her, she was confused as to what was going on. I told her that I had set her up to go to a Condo in South Padre Island, TX for the weekend and that Belinda would be going with her. You could see on her face how happy she was. She started thanking me and just really couldn't believe I had set it up without her catching on.

The following is the surprise that I ended up getting. This is what happened according to Amy when she returned.

She and Belinda had a nice drive and had no problems finding their condo. She said that it was extremely crowded for a weekend. People were everywhere. Oh yea, I forgot to tell her that it was the beginning of spring break. The only instructions that I had given her was to have fun.

After they checked in, they quickly changed into their swimsuits and headed for the beach. After a few hours of trying to get some sun, they decided to head back to the room for a rest. They both wanted to go out that night and hit some of the clubs. Amy started going thru the bag I had packed and noticed that I had put some really revealing outfits in there. She said that she was here for fun, so she picked one out and got dressed. It seems that Belinda also packed some rather revealing clothes. They hit the first club and immediately noticed they were getting their fair share of looks.

They stayed close together and after the first couple of drinks, they didn't have to spend any more of their money. It seems that guys started buying for them. A couple of guys came over to the table and sat down. They started talking to the girls and finally got them to the dance floor. Amy said her "friend" didn't waste anytime in checking her out on the floor. He would look down her blouse when they were dancing close. She said that during some of the songs, he got braver and started putting his hands on her hips and eventually her ass. She peeked over and saw Belinda was getting the same treatment.

During a break, Amy and Belinda went to the ladies room. While in there, they both were so excited about the guys. Amy came straight out and asked if she wanted to take them back to the room. Belinda thought for about a minute before nodding her head yes. When they went back to the table, they laid out the proposition to the guys. They said they could all go back to the room but everyone had to stay together. The guys wasted no time in answering with a "Hell Yea".

On the drive, Amy and Belinda was in one car and the guys followed in theirs. Amy said that she couldn't believe what they were doing but she had gotten so hot, that she just had to. Belinda felt the same way.

Once inside the condo, the guys sat on the sofa while Amy and Belinda fixed them a drink. Amy and Belinda sat on the other sofa and they all started the small talk. Brian, one of the guys, asked if they had ever done this before. Belinda answered no but there was always a first. Bill then spoke up and asked if the girls had ever been with each other. Amy spoke up this time saying no, but also said there was always a first time.

Bill liked that answer and said that he would sure like to watch. Amy turned to Belinda and softly kissed her on the lips. After Amy pulled away, Belinda moved closer and embraced Amy with a deep kiss. While they were making out, Amy moved her hand to Belinda's breast and started fondling her through her shirt. Belinda, obviously pleased, returned the favor. Slowly, the girls removed each other's blouses and eventually their bras. Belinda lowered her head and took one on Amy's nipple's in her mouth. She then moved to the other nipple where she sucked on it also. When she came up, Amy was so hot that she moved down and squeezed Belinda's tits and alternately sucked each nipple.

The girls had gotten so involved that they had forgotten about Brian and Bill. Belinda had closed her eyes while Amy was sucking her tits. When she opened them, she was greeted with Brian's very long and erect cock. Without a word, Belinda moved forward and took the cock in her mouth. Amy commented that Belinda gives very good head. Amy then stopped playing with her tits and moved upon the couch next to her. Bill stepped forward and presented his cock to Amy. Amy licked the head of it and slowly took his cock all the way in her mouth.

Belinda was really working on Brian and everyone knew that he would blow quickly. Amy wanted to guys to come at the same time, so she started working hard on Bill's cock. (Amy can really give a blowjob) Sure enough both the guys groaned that they were ready to cum. Belinda pulled Brian's cock out and told everyone that she wanted his cum in her mouth. Not wanting to be outdone, Amy told Bill the same. When the guys came, the girls pulled the cocks out and jacked their cocks. They did this until the cum started flying and aimed it directly at their mouths.

After they came, they said to give them a minute to recuperate. They went back to their couch and the girls turned to each other. Amy helped Belinda out of her skirt and panties and told her to lay back. Amy then started licking at Belinda's pussy. She had never done it before, but she said that after a few minutes she got the hang of it and really enjoyed it. She would insert her tongue into Belinda's pussy and fuck her with it. She ate Belinda until she screamed her orgasm. After coming down from her orgasm, Belinda basically ripped Amy's skirt and panties off and began licking her pussy. Amy said it felt incredible having a woman eat her. After a few minutes, Belinda had Amy cumming.

After seeing this, the guys were ready. They had the girls get on their hands and knees and both of them entered them doggie style. Amy said both of the guys had incredible stamina and fucked them for 45 minutes before they came again. During the fuck, the guys switched places and Brian ended up fucking Amy while Bill fucked Belinda. When they were ready to cum, the girls spun around so that they could take the cum in their mouths again.

After the guys were spent, Bill and Brian dressed, said their goodbyes and left. Amy and Belinda weren't done though. It seems they spent all night bringing each other to orgasm after orgasm.

That was just their first night. I will tell you more of what they did the rest of the weekend next time.

cajunguy
cajunguy
158 Followers