Wife has Hidden Desires

Story Info
Wife just became a hotwife tonight!
1.7k words
3.55
67.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wife is always a good innocent nerd but has always been so sexy. Many guys would try to talk with her but she never showed any interests. She is very tiny petite and nice round ass just sticks out and the guys are always trying because of that ass.

Our drinks didn't get flowing until late. We went to a club to celebrate my best friend's birthday. Here is my wife who is 5'2" 36C's and the nicest ass. She is so hot and guys are watching her she has no clue.

My friend shows up and he is all kisses and hugs for her. We have known each other forever. As we are in the booth and she is sitting right across of the table. She is in front of him. The drinks start to flow and I see them having their own conversation and him smiling.

I have always known he is into her. I guess tonight she found out how much. I see her wiggling in her chair. Not sure what was going on I went to get drinks and it was so crowded. Walking back I see her laughing and using her foot under the table rubbing his leg with her foot. I decide to give them time and enjoy the view. It was so crowded I grabbed a bar stool and just watched them get closer.

She is looking around for me but doesn't see me. So she continues to run her small foot up his leg and then finds his dick. He smirks and she is shocked. Her mouth is wide opened and loving what her small foot found. The damn friend spreads her legs and she is going wild rubbing his dick with her foot. She had this look on her and I could tell she is horny. I love that face.

I decide to take back my set at the table. I walk up and the music is so loud she didn't see me until I sat down. She laughs and says Hey there you are! We were wondering where you went. I said the bathroom line is so long! She adjusted her legs and snuggled next to me. My friend had to go take a piss. He stood up and you could see the biggest dick hard getting ready to stab his way through the crowd.

She leans on my shoulder and makes a grab to my hardon. She says wow nice and I'm horny too. I love this place but let's take this party back to our place? I said yea that's fine I can't hear myself think. She says yes please because my friend wants her and she wants him. I could tell she was serious even though we never talked about it. I trusted my friend to just have fun with her.

He gets back and we tell him let go home so he can continue the "talk" with her and he is so happy. On the way home which is like 25 mins away. I asked why she is so horny for him and she said because we haven't had sex in a while and the drinks are getting to her. That she has always loved the porn we used to watch with guys big dicks and tight pussies. I was like really? She said yea I loved how the wives give themselves in front of their husband. So when we get there. Just be in the shadows and watch me. This is my gift for you husband. I kiss her hard all this time she is grinning and holding my dick.

We get home and my friend is right behind us. She went into the room to freshen up and change her clothes. My best friend says wow your wife is so awesome. I think she wants to play? I said yea I know I was watching you two and he laughed and says are we cool? I said yes no worries bro we talked and she is into you and I trust you. Enjoy and just go with the flow. I will give you two some space because I need a shower. He grin said it all.

She comes out to a dark living room with music on and she is just dressed in a tee shirt and short shorts. I got them drinks and told them I'm going to take a shower and I'll be right back. I leave and I hear them start talking on the couch. She is sitting next to him and laughing with her hand on his shoulder.

I go to the back room turning all the lights off. I put on shorts and quickly stroke this hardon. I then sneak back out to the hallway listen and I don't hear them talking? I'm thinking that fast?! Lol. Asshole. Well I walk down the hallway and see them really close. Kissing or whispering to each other? I can't really tell.

I see my innocent wife who just recently talked about wanting a new dick and the craziest thing we did was buy a vibrator lol. Guess the medium size toy got her needing to try an actual dick?

Well I see her face to his neck sucking his neck and licking and then I get the shock of my life. She spreads her legs wide and his hand was already in her shorts and fingering her pussy. She has a look of a mad woman. She is licking his face and he is finger fucking her pussy hard and she is loving it. He was my friend. I introduced them. How long has this been going on or building up???

She leans back and spreads her legs and he is fingering her pussy hard. I hear how wet she is and she is moaning and he is kissing her now. He gets on his knees to get deeper in her pussy and she loves it and spreads wider. She then just lifts her ass and he pulls her shorts and panties off and throws them on the floor.

He is talking to her and finger her and she is licking his face. She nods and he gets on the floor and starts to eat that bald pussy. My wife looks so damn good. She never has looked her age. She looks like a 20 year old and she is always shaved up and here she is all spread wide and my friend is eating her up!! Her head is back and looking at the ceiling. Then she turns towards me and smiles I smile and she sees my hardon and just grins.

My friend is eating for all he is worth. She is moaning and starting to cry and he picks up her legs and bends them to her nice tits. She grabs her legs and holds them up. She is so flexible and her legs are so high. He goes back to eating and she is close to cumming. She is moaning like a nice little slut I'm so shocked I have never heard her like this? It's so exciting and she knows she's putting on a good show.

I can see my friend he is unzipping and she has no clue she is going to get fucked. He is eating her and slowing down and pulling his pants down. This asshole has the biggest porn dick ever. He is so damn hard I see him jacking off I guess it's not fully hard?! He is all out and now getting harder and jacking off. This dick grows to at least 10 inches and thick. I'm almost scared for my little wife's pussy she is petite and her pussy is so tight.

He sits up and she is moaning. He grabs both legs and holds them high and his dick was at her entry. He puts he big dick mushroom head at the entry of her pussy. I can see how wet she is. She nods and then plunges his dick all the way balls deep in one push!! She moans out loud out as she is getting stretched wide open! When the dick was all the way in she arched her back to adjust to the size. She looks at me and says this is so big! My fiend smiles at me and says thanks Bro. I just smile and see him take his dick out and plung it back in all the way to the bottom of her pussy. She is trying to adjust to the size and it may hurt but she is spreading her legs wide and taking it all. She is loving it and looks way better than any porn than I have seen.

He has her legs spread opened and is banging away and pounding he pussy hard she is moaning and loving it. He was fucking and pounding and she started cumming like never before. She is moaning now with tears and he is pounding away. I'm so hard jacking off. My innocent wife getting fucked by the biggest dick ever. She just told me and now it's happening wow this was so fast.

I can hear his dick pounding her and making slapping noises. This guy pulls out and then back in. He starts to slow down and slowly puts it in. I walk up to them because I wanted to see what her pussy looks like being stretched. I give her a kiss and I sit down across from them. I see her pussy stretched open and my friend just is so wide her bald pussy looks so wet and dripping. She is creaming on this big dick and I can't believe how stretched she is. She is loving it and he is taking his time now. She is really turned into a Hotwife and he is loving her tight pussy. I could tell he is close to cumming.

He can't hold out and stands up and starts cumming all her and she is just spread opened and moaning and getting dumped on. I can't believe how much he came. She is sobbing and I sit next to her and she lays on my chest and says wow I'm sore but it was so damn good. She tells me thanks she wanted him.

I told her glad she was honest. My friend is so spent. He lays on the couch and we head back to the room and sleep it all off.

I went to bed making sure she was comfortable and me thinking wow!