Wife Has Some Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife has some fun at a reunion while I'm around.
4.4k words
3.96
82.2k
42

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 05/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
desi_76
desi_76
36 Followers

The next morning when I woke up I was alone in bed. I tried to open my eyes and look for Swati but couldn't see her around anywhere. I sat up in bed and I could then hear Swati at a distance, I looked out to the balcony of the suite and she was out there talking to someone over the phone.

I stretched my body out from the laziness and walked towards the balcony as her voice kept getting clearer and clearer, she was talking to someone over the phone. It took a couple of seconds for me to realize that she's had a bath and was all dressed up.

As I entered the balcony and started to speak, she turned back to me and shushed me indicating me to sit next to her. As I heard some of the conversation and I realized she was talking to Gaurav and he said something to make her smile and blush. The conversation went on for a couple of minutes in which all Swati said were words like yes, I would love to, really said with smiles, mixed with biting of her lips. She finally hung up the phone as she looked at me. She hugged me and gave me a good morning kiss and asked me if I slept well.

I said "Yes and apparently I overslept, where you have been?"

She replied, "I was up early and was hungry and since you were sleeping I went down to get breakfast and I ran into Gaurav, so we had breakfast together."

She then proceeded to tell me how he kept talking about the previous evening and that he was hoping she would be there at breakfast. She said since there were others around she and Gaurav talked discreetly and mostly sent text messages to each other. She then asked me, "How do you want to plan today? Do you have a meeting?" I told her my meeting was scheduled but she can plan whatever she liked.

She smiled and said "Good, Gaurav invited me over for a day of site seeing. Is it ok if I go?"

I replied back "Sure you can, just be safe and stay in touch. I might be gone till the evening, but I am sure you will be entertained this way and when I am back we can do something." Swati hugged and thanked me.

I quickly started to get ready for my meeting went down to eat breakfast, when I returned to the room to bid Swati bye she was watching TV. She wasn't ready yet as there was still an hour for her to leave. We kissed and I said "Have fun, I want to know all about your day."

She smiled in return and said "of course, you will know all about it."

With this I left for my meeting. My driver and car were waiting for me as I sat in the car and was on my way thinking about what Swati would do now that she's started to explore a completely different side of herself, and most importantly started to enjoy it.

I texted Swati, "Let me know what you end up wearing." I got a quick reply, "I have decided on a short skirt, thong and a comfy bra and that red top you love so much" As I took a minute to picture her in what she just described I realized the red top was the deep neck sexy top, I quickly replied "Lucky Gaurav!!!" and she just replied with a smiley

A good 40 minutes passed I made work calls and just as I was about to enter my meeting I got a text from Swati "Listen, Gaurav surprised me with a spa treatment. I am going in there, phone won't be with me for some time, message when I get free"

I replied "Cool enjoy the massage."

The day passed though very quickly, before I knew it, it was already a couple of hours since Swati's last text. I kept wondering what she's up to just then I got a call from her. I excused myself and answered her call, "Hi Sweetheart! What's up?"

She answered "Hi! I am good. The spa time was excellent. I can't talk much right now because I am about to board a yacht. It belongs to one of Gaurav's friends and we are going for a ride and have been invited on the yacht"

I replied "Wow lucky you! Listen I am going to be free in 4 hours time and will head back to the hotel and wait for you, when will you be back?"

She replied, "Hard to say, since Gaurav has done all the planning, but will keep you updated. Love you!" and with that she hung up the phone and I went back to my meeting, wondering where this day will end and most importantly, how will it end?

My day was nearing end as I sat back in the car ready to return to the hotel. I glanced at my phone and still no message from Swati, even the messages I sent her were undelivered, I tried calling her cell phone which was not reachable.

I reached the hotel, there was no message from her. I got into the room, tried calling her again, her cell phone which was out of coverage area. I relaxed myself thinking she's still at sea, that would easily explain her being out of reach. I finally decided to shower to get my mind off thinking the possibilities.

As I stepped out of the shower and started the TV, my cell phone rang, so I rushed to answer it. It was Swati, and I felt relief. I answer, "Hi sweetheart! Where have you been? I have been trying to reach you all afternoon? You ok?"

She replied "I am so sorry sweetheart! I didn't realize about my phone being unavailable due to the yacht ride. I am ok, don't worry. I will call you back in sometime and update you with the plans. My phone is now going to be available, ok?" And she hung up.

I was a little surprised at the call, very curious in fact but at the same time I was happy that Swati was safe and sound. I poured myself a drink and started to relax.

In about an hour's time I got a call from Swati again, this time she had some time to talk to me. She said that her day has been very adventurous and that she has just sent me an email and that I should read it. It explains her day and has some pictures as well. She said she would be at the hotel by the time I finish reading it.

As was the case all day, I said ok since I couldn't do much and decided to check my email. I opened my email and it had an email from Swati, it was a longish email with 5 attachments and I started to read the email which read;

Hi sweetheart! I know you must be all surprised to expect this email but I had to email since I have been gone all day and you should know what I have been up to. Not sure if I can ever tell you everything face to face that's why I decided to email.

I met Gaurav in the lobby at the decided time, he rented a car and driver for the entire day and he asked to driver to drive us to the city. I asked him where we are going and he said to Goa's best spa. He is so charming; he kept giving me compliments throughout. While on the way there, we were sitting very close together on the seat and his arm was around me all the time and at times his hands brushed my knees, so it was all very exciting. He behaved like a perfect gentleman throughout and yet, I could feel dampness between my legs and I was sure that my things were wet.

When we arrived, we were taken to the massage room straight away, that's when I realized it was a couple's massage which was booked. I was very skeptical but Gaurav convinced me that it will not be odd and he will make sure I am comfortable. You know me, I don't pass up any opportunity of a relaxing massage, so we started to change. I went in first and took a quick clean up shower, put on those disposable panties, wrapped myself in a towel and stepped out. Gaurav was standing there wearing just the towel; he looked so yummy with his buff body. He looked at me said, "Can't wait to get started" and jumped into the shower and was out in 2 minutes flat. Soon the masseurs walked in. I have to tell you all this was feeling very erotic, especially since the person who was going to massage me was a man. You know we have talked about me getting a massage from another man but that never happened. An oriental woman was to massage Gaurav.

My masseur was professional, I lay on my stomach while he started to massage my body. All throughout the session I caught myself moaning to the pleasures his hands brought my body. I didn't even realize it when my towel was completely off as I was being massaged by this stranger.

I was in my disposable panties only while my back, legs, shoulders and ass were massaged. It was only when I was asked to turn over that I realized how naked I was and to tell you the truth, I didn't care because it felt so good. When I turned over the masseur put a warm towel over my eyes. I was topless as he continued to massage my shoulders and then he asked me if I would like to have my breasts massaged. You know it felt so good all I could do was nod.

By the time the masseur was done massaging my breasts, I think my panties were wetter because of the excitement and not because of all the oil. By the time he moved on to my legs I could sense my legs part wider to give him better access to my thighs.

He used the extra space as he massaged my thighs for what seemed liked ages, every second movement would touch some part of my panties and result in my pussy dripping further juices.

I bet my nicely waxed pussy would have been completely visible via my now completely wet and transparent panties but I didn't care. If it were just my masseur and me, I would have encouraged him to rub my pussy and make me cum.

Gaurav's massage got over first and he was asked to step in to the shower by the masseuse while my massage went on for another 10 minutes, where the masseur focused on my thighs and almost rubbed my pussy several times.

When my massage finally ended I sat up covered myself and thanked the masseur and he had this big smile on his face and said "No, Thank you". Then I realized, Gaurav is still in the shower. As I sat there waiting for him to get done, the masseuse walked in and asked me to hurry since the next session was about to begin soon and asked me to join my husband in the shower.

I had no choice. I walked in to the shower area wrapped in my towel. Gaurav was having a shower, his back was towards me. When I entered he did not get surprised.

In one swift motion he turned around and then made me turn around, slipped my towel off and pulled me under the shower. I was very excited at that time; just in those disposable panties I was almost naked with someone barely known to me, who wasn't you. He was however, still a gentleman. He asked me to wet my body and soap up while he was finishing.

I then proceeded to take off my panties and wet my body and started to soap myself up. He was finishing up and it was then I caught a glimpse of his body in all his nakedness, he had a nice big cock. It was big and it wasn't even completely hard. He caught me looking at it and then smiled and told me that he liked what he was looking at. All I could do was have a dumb smile on my face as he stepped out.

You could imagine all this was too much for me. While cleaning myself I kept thinking about Gaurav and his manhood. I didn't even realize when I started playing with myself thinking of the massage and Gaurav. Needless to say I had very hard orgasm. I am sure Gaurav must have known what I was up to.

After the spa, we sat back in the car. I thanked him for the wonderful experience and asked him, "What's next?"

He told me that we will be spending the afternoon on his friend's yacht and sailing to high seas and back. He said there would be around 7-8 people as it was a small party. I was very excited since it was my first yacht trip. When we boarded the yacht, it was the most luxurious thing I have ever seen, hot tub, sun beds, dining area, 2 bedrooms. He did one thing (for which he asked my permission, and it seemed harmless since I wasn't going to meet any of them again). He introduced me to all his friends as his girlfriend. His friend Arjun who owned the yacht started hitting on me as soon as we met. He was mostly joking with me and we were having fun. There were two other guys and one other couple, all in all 7 of us. There was music and dance, lots of alcohol needless to say since they were celebrating the other couples engagement .I had a couple of drinks, danced with Gaurav to some hip hop and some trance. I actually ended up dancing with every guy on the yacht. You would be happy to know all those guys hit on me.

Arjun especially, he was dancing very close and encouraging me to drink, honestly I loved all the attention. I didn't really stop anyone. Before things could get out of hand, Gaurav intervened and cut in and I started to dance with him again. Arjun then suggested that we hit the hot tub which I agreed to, only one problem, I didn't carry a swim suit since this was not anticipated.

No. No I didn't go skinny, there were a couple of swim suits available for us to use. I am very sure Arjun hid all the single piece swim suits so I had no choice but to wear a bikini. At the end it was just Gaurav, Arjun, 2 of their friends and me in the hot tub. I think the other couple was celebrating by themselves.

As I walked on to the deck in my white bikini, all eyes were on me and the boys were eagerly waiting for me to join them. I joined the boys, having Arjun join me on one side and his friend on the other.

The guys asked Gaurav how we met and he said the most outrageous lie. He said we met at some party where I was with my boyfriend and fell for his charming looks and the same night we ended up making out in the washroom and have been together ever since.

Such stories got all the boys asking for more and very soon they were urging Gaurav and me to kiss. I was in a fun mood and so high that I didn't need any more nudging. I moved over to Gaurav, put my arms around his neck and kissed him. He was so shocked but returned the kiss. The kiss turned into a long and passionate one. I could hear the boys in the back ground go, "Wow!"

For the next 2 minutes I let go of any inhibitions and we kissed. Gaurav pulled me closer with our tongues seeking each other, his hands all over my body. We were making out, giving 3 other guys a good show. Finally when we pulled back, both of us were breathless. The guys were cheering us on asking for more.

I stepped out of the hot tub and sat with my feet in the hot tub. I noticed all the guys were staring at me, as it turns out that my white bikini had turned a little transparent coming in contact with water. I was already a little high and didn't see the point covering myself. My nipples were so hard due to the cool breeze on my wet body and the fact that I was exposing myself to these guys teasing them some more.

Arjun then suggested I take my top off to get a good tan and the other two guys agreed to the suggestion. However Gaurav stepped out of the hot tub put his arm around me asked me to accompany him inside, trying to be all protective.

Sweetheart, you can see some of the photos from the yacht attached with the email. I stopped reading and scrolled to the photos attached and opened them. The first photo was of Swati standing with Gaurav, his arm around her waist, both of them had glasses in their hand and were posing for the photo. The second photo was Swati dancing with I guessed to be Arjun, the photo was taken without their knowledge and had the guy's hand almost resting on Swati's ass and looked like Swati was enjoyed the dancing.

The third photo was a close up, think one of the guys clicked it in the hot tub, and it was Swati and Gaurav kissing while in the hot tub. I scrolled down to the fourth photo; it was a group photo of Swati and the boys in the hot tub. Finally I moved to the last photo, it was of Swati, where she was in her bra and thong down on all fours posing for the camera and smiling.

My mind was working over time now, since she didn't mention this event in any part of the email. I scrolled up to where I left the email and it read:

I know you must be wondering about the 5th photo, if you read the complete email it will all add up. You know how you used to keep urging me to do naughty stuff and tease and flirt, I have to tell you I did all of those things and you were right I enjoyed doing them.

Gaurav and I went into one of the bedrooms, we were still wet wrapped in our towels as I entered the room first followed by Gaurav. I don't know what came over me as soon as Gaurav closed the door behind us, I leaned in and kissed him on his lips and pushed him against the door and locked it. He kissed me back, our tongues playing with each other and quickly our towels were off. He had his hands on my ass rubbing and playing with my ass while my hands were around his neck pulling him closer.

He then turned and pushed me against the door and pulled back, he had so much lust in his eyes. He was breathing hard. I wanted him so bad; so I did it. I reached behind and undid by bikini top looking at him all the time, my hands were almost trembling. As I undid the top, he kneeled before me and in one quick motion pulled down my bikini bottom as I removed the top from over my head I stood there completely naked for him to see.

He told me how sexy I was and how lucky you were, where he then pushed me against the door and kissed on my neck, pulled my hair, his hands were cupping my breasts, teasing the nipples we kissed again. I then pulled him closer and guided him to my breasts, he licked and sucked them good and finally moved down further kissing my naked body down my stomach.

He then reached my cleanly waxed pussy. I can tell you it was already wet, he kissed it softly and I let the loudest moan ever. He used his tongue on my pussy like a magician; everything he did pushed me closer to a climax. He had become a toy in my hands as I pulled his hair and rubbed his face on my pussy as I reached orgasm for the first time. My entire body was trembling and the tingling sensations traveled all the way to my toes.

He then looked up and stood in front of me. I must have had a big smile on my face because he told me that I tasted so good and kissed me again. I could now sense that I was being poked against my stomach, so I looked down and smiled. I then turned him against the door and knelt in front of him. I could see his long and hard throbbing cock inside his swim suit. I slowly proceeded to pull it down and by the time I moved the swim suit down just a little his cock sprung up from inside and presented itself to me, inches from my face.

It was the biggest cock I have ever seen, well at least in real life. It must have been around 9 inches long as very thick as I held it in my hand, rubbing it a little. I thought it couldn't get bigger but it got a little bigger and harder. I had to taste it. I took my tongue as I tasted it and started licking the head and slowly took the hard cock in my mouth. I started moving my head on the long and hard cock, rubbing and playing with it as the same time. I enjoyed using my tongue on the cock. I could barely take half of it inside rubbing it with both my hands at times.

Gaurav then stopped me, made me stand up and whispered into my ears that we have at least 2 hours and he wants me to have the time of my life, to which I smiled in anticipation. He then picked me up and took me over to the bed and laid me on the bed softly.

Gaurav then got between my legs and guided his cock into my wanting, waiting, wet pussy nice and slow. Just know, he then fucked me bareback for a long time. I enjoyed it and spread my legs as wide as I could. It hurt a little as a first try to take his cock in me, but he was slow and gentle. He made me cum while he fucked me on top of me. He then kissed me all over, got me all excited again, this time I got on top of him and rode him long and hard till I came all over him again. My pussy juices were all over his stiff cock.

He then asked me to climb on his face and he started eating me out. Very soon I was so turned on that I wanted his hard cock in me again. I told him that I want to cum with his cock in me. He then made me get on all fours and he proceeded to doggy fuck me, and with every thrust I could feel the entire length of his cock brutally use my pussy. We fucked like this for some time and then without warning he inserted his finger in my ass. It felt so good, he made sure he was gentle and started fucking my ass with his finger at the same time as he fucked my pussy with his huge cock. I came so hard and this time he came with me, filling my pussy with his load of cum. With every thrust of his cock I could feel my pussy being filled with his thick cum. His cum started to ooze out of my pussy and run down along my inner thighs.

desi_76
desi_76
36 Followers
12