Wife Has Some Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was certain now. My wife was into this guy and was genuinely attracted to him. I wondered if she would tell me everything I was seeing now. I was wondering when or if they would head to the beach. Most importantly, I was trying to figure out when I should tell her that I was about to arrive. I did nothing but watch the two of them. I tried not to, but couldn't help rubbing my cock through my pants a couple of times to enjoy my hard on.

I could again see Gaurav asking Swati for something. Again, she would shake her head to say no, but I noticed that his hand was one more between them, moving back and forth. I knew he was caressing her thighs and trying to reach further up between her legs, seeking her hot, wet core. The smile on Gaurav's face kept getting bigger and bigger until Swati moved to stop his hand from creeping any further up her skirt. Poor guy, he looked very disappointed.

What Swati did next was hugely unprecedented for her. I could see her move her hands down and wiggle around oddly in her seat. She was trying to look around to check if she was being watched. I couldn't believe it! She was actually trying to take off her thong! I could see the smile return to Gaurav's face. Finally Swati had the thong down her legs and around her ankles. She leaned forward gracefully to remove them completely. What was she planning to do with that thong?

Swati then proceeded to hand over the thong to Gaurav, right there in the middle of the club. I couldn't believe it!!! This was one of the naughty things I have always wanted her to do for me, and there she was, doing it for another man. Gaurav took the thong in his hand, sniffed it, kissed it a couple of times and then slipped it into his jacket pocket.

My wife Swati was now without her underwear. I could imagine her pussy being all wet with the flirting and the kissing and teasing. Gaurav then again proceeded to move his hands between Swati's legs and this time she didn't protest. I could see his hand move further up my wife's thigh until I was sure that other man had reached those sweet pussy lips. I could only imagine what he was doing, because all I could see was Swati's eyes close. She threw her head back and enjoyed whatever it was Gaurav was doing. This went on for a couple of minutes, with me imaging his fingers sliding into my wife's tight, hot pussy, stroking her closer and closer to an orgasm. I think we both enjoyed every bit of it. Then all of a sudden, she stopped Gaurav. He was again disappointed, getting a look on his face like a little boy whose favorite toy had just been taken away. Then the two of them again started talking intimately and smiling.

Swati then picked up her phone and started typing. I got an SMS saying, "Where are you? I'm so turned on and wet. Been a little naughty, honey, the naughty wife you wanted me to be. I'm still with Gaurav. When you arrive, SMS me, then go up to the room and wait for me."

It was the moment I was waiting for. Reluctantly I left the club, headed to my suite, and sent Swati an SMS. "I will be reaching the hotel in 5 minutes. Will SMS when I'm in the room. What are you doing with Gaurav that has you so wet? Still dancing?" I asked her innocently.

Swati replied hurriedly, "Will tell you all about it. When I SMS you again, come to the door of the suite and peep through the peephole."

I reached the suite not knowing what to expect next and when. I waited for 5 minutes before I sent an SMS telling my vixen wife I was in our suite waiting for her. I didn't get any reply for the next 15 minutes. I went onto the balcony of the suite, trying to keep my mind sane, but it was just too crazy. I was excited as hell, and couldn't wait to get my hands on Swati.

Finally, I saw Swati and Gaurav walk towards the building. It was quite late and so dark, I could barely make it out, but I thought I saw Gaurav's hand around Swati's slim waist. I stared at them, my wife and this other man, as they walked into the building together, until I couldn't see them anymore. Around the same time I got a SMS from Swati: "Come to the door now look through the peephole."

I sprinted to the door, and without making a noise, stood there with my eye glued to the peephole. In a couple of minutes, both Swati and Gaurav came into view. Apparently Gaurav was conveniently staying in the room opposite ours. They stood there together, and I could faintly hear them talking.

Swati positively purred, "Gaurav, thanks for the wonderful evening! It was so good to see you again. We may not have known much about each other in school, but we've certainly learned a lot tonight..." She smiled and blushed becomingly. The look on her face made my aching cock twitch.

Gaurav replied in a smoky voice, "It was an amazing evening, a dream come true for me, Swati, after lusting madly after you when we were teenagers! I wish it didn't have to end." They stood there, fingers entwined; gazing into each other's eyes, Gaurav finally spoke again. Raw sexual desire, mixed with anticipated disappointment, made his voice thick, "You sure you don't want to come in for a while?"

Swati replied almost coquettishly. "I would rather not; It's late. But, Guarav, I have enjoyed our evening." Then she added with a seductive tone, "So far." She gave him one of those smiles that still make my knees weak.

She began to turn away, but Gaurav tightened his hold on her fingers. "But, we are still on for tomorrow, right?" A devious smile played over his mouth as he said innocently, "You said your husband would be busy, and I would love to keep you company."

I was a little confused by that. Did I actually say that my meeting was moved to tomorrow, or is it what Swati wanted?

Swati then leaned forward and hugged Gaurav. He returned the hug, sliding his hands over her shoulders and down her back. After pulling back for a moment, their eyes locked and they leaned into each other again and allowed their lips to meet. The kiss started off slowly. Then they closed their eyes and sort of melted against one another, both of them enjoying the kiss. Gaurav gently kissed Swati's face, brushing his lips up her cheek and across her forehead, his hand smoothing back her hair. His mouth wandered back to hers, and as their lips met, this time she opened her mouth and invited Gaurav's tongue into her mouth. The two of them kissed passionately, sucking and nibbling on each other's lips and tongue, breathing hard. Their passionate embrace went on for several minutes, while I watched them through the peephole, trying to silence my own panting breath.

Gaurav broke from her mouth to drag kisses down my wife's neck. She was enjoying it, gasping and beginning to moan. She threw her head back to give him access to her vulnerable throat. I could see her pulse throbbing under her jaw; she was inches away from me, locked in a passionate embrace with another man and loving it. He trailed wet kisses all the way to the tops of her luscious breasts, the smooth mounds and seductive cleavage presented like gifts to his hungry mouth by her revealing dress. He lingered there, licking and kissing, while she teased his ears, nibbling the lobes and breathing hotly, revealing her arousal.

He finally licked his way back up her neck to have his turn teasing her ears, tonguing them and lightly biting the lobes. Then he was kissing her lips again. His hands cradled her head and he slid his fingers into her hair, holding her to him, taking charge. They were now looking into each other's eyes. He smiled devilishly, and stuck out his tongue, presenting it to Swati. She held his eyes in her lustful, naughty gaze as she took his tongue in her mouth and started to suck on it, sliding her mouth up and down in an imitation of the blowjob he was no doubt imagining. The kiss went on and on, becoming more passionate with every passing moment. Now their hands were all over each other, his hands cupping her ass and teasing her clit through her dress. She explored his ass as well, squeezing and stroking, then brazenly began fondling his raging hard-on through his slacks. When they heard the 'ding' of the elevator door and voices of late-night revelers approaching, they finally broke the kiss and pulled back from each other gasping and looking dazed.

Swati smiled mischievously and said with a wink, "Good night Gaurav, it has certainly been a memorable night. Hope to see you at breakfast tomorrow." Finally, Swati turned toward the door, swiped her key, and entered our room, leaving the bedazzled Gaurav in the hall.

I quickly moved out of the way to let Swati in. She closed the door quickly behind her, met my eyes, and smiled. There it was: that connection, deep and intimate, reminding me that our love for each other was secure, that in truth she was mine alone. She hugged me tight, almost clinging to me, shivering with excitement. She pulled back and proceeded to kiss me without saying a word. Our mouths locked together, as we made our way to the couch in the living area of the suite. My sweet wife pushed me back on to the couch, pressing my shoulders back and straddling me.

"Would you like to know what a naughty wife I have been today?" she purred. All I could do was smile and nod dumbly. Swati raised her dress to indicate she'd lost her thong. I could see her wet pussy dripping juices onto her inner thighs. The musky sweet scent of her made my raging cock grow even harder.

I could wait no longer. I practically ripped the dress of her, as she tore open my pants. Swati got on top of me, ready to ride my hard and throbbing cock. Her lips found mine and she kissed me desperately as I held my cock for her. I felt her heat before our bodies actually made contact, and squeezed my eyes closed in anticipation. Swati gasped as she lowered herself slowly onto my shaft. I'd never felt her so hot and wet!

It took all my self-control not to cum on that first long-awaited stroke. It lasted forever, as she so, so slowly impaled herself on her husband's cock. We both gasped at the intensity. When I felt my prick pushing against her cervix, she froze then rocked herself back and forth, keening a high-pitched, plaintive note of ecstasy. I was gasping, and let out one loud yell as we settled together, husband and wife.

Swati proceeded to tell me every small detail of her evening: How he flirted with her, and how she decided to flirt back. How she teased him and he seduced her. She confessed that she let him finger her pussy, right there in the lounge, and that she felt him up under the table and rubbed his prick. She told how she gave away her thong as a souvenir, although he wanted much more. And we made love throughout the night, the most intense, passionate sex we'd ever had. When we finally fell back side by side the sky outside our hotel window was tinged with the pink glow of dawn.

She smiled sleepily, looking at me with that same mischief I'd seen hours earlier, and said in a sing-song voice, "Oh, sweetheart, I almost forgot. You need to be away during the day for that meeting, because I will be meeting with Gaurav for lunch!" I actually laughed out loud, as I scooped her into my arms. We fell asleep tangled together in an exhausted heap, needing the next few hours to rest up for whatever was to come next.

Part 2 to be continued...

12