Wife Hated Re-Gifting

Story Info
She hated re-gifting at parties.
6.2k words
4.03
119.5k
74
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eagle166
eagle166
460 Followers

Bill was sitting at his desk looking out his office window, he had many things on his mind and not much of it was good, well maybe one thing.

Let me describe myself. I am Bill Garrett, 37 years old, 6 ft. 1 inches tall, 185 lbs.

I am married to a beautiful woman, her name is Jennifer. We call her Jen, she is a brunette beauty, 5 ft. 7 inches tall and 130 lbs. with 36 c breast and an ass that stops traffic. We have one child, a daughter. Alicia 14 years old.

That's just one of the things on my mind. I am co owner of a company that writes software, we mainly make software and apps for specific purposes.

We have been contacted by the biggest software company in business and they have made an offer to buy us out.

I have 2 envelopes sitting on my desk, envelope # 1 is white, large and it contains a check for 25 million dollars, and 40 million dollars worth of stocks in the big software company.

My partner Hank Estes enters my office to discuss this proposal.

"Bill I think we should take this deal, what do you want to do."

"I don't know Hank, I am having issues at home and not sure how it will work out."

When Hank and I set this business up we set it up where on paper we were just employees of our company, Hank was C.E.O and I was C.O.O.

Hank handled all of the legal and contract duties and I handled all of the tech duties and writing software.

After about 10 minutes of discussion I said,"Hank if I do sale my share, it would have to be protected from a certain person. I will sell but I want it distributed to a fake company name, deposited into off shore accounts and all stocks put into that companies name. If you can work that out with M.S, I will sign."

"Bill, I will set it up with them. I bet I can get it done. So what is your plan after you sign, are you going to work for them for 1 year like they asked."

"Yes Hank I will work for 1 year, but not for the large salary they offered. I will work for 100 grand a year and if we meet all our goals I want 1 million in bonus."

"I will tell them Bill, I know we can get it done."

Hank is a wizard at his legal dealings, he is also a great negotiator. I don't know exactly how he set up our business, and how he had my money and shares taken care of, but I know he would take care of me.

Now looking at the second envelope, I spread its contents onto my desk.

I am looking out my office window again, the city is busy here in Naples, Florida.

The streets are busy with traffic, my thoughts have drifted back in time to the month of October. My wife Jen works for a local television network, She is the assistant program director, she works with one of our best friends David Wilson.

David is the co anchor on the early morning talk show. His program starts at 8 a.m. and ends at 10 a.m. David is 5 ft. 9 about 200 lbs. and doesn't work out a lot.

We play golf nearly every weekend together, his wife is Betty a 5 ft. 2 inch red head that is put together, how he ended up with her I still can't figure out, he married up for sure, they have a son Ben, 9 years old.

Well I will get back to my story. It was in October as a mater of fact it was Halloween. Jen and David's network had a Halloween party every year that we usually attended.

This year of course Hank and I was working on the sale of the company and I told Jen I would be late, maybe a few hours. She said that was ok to get there as soon as I could.

"Hank how long do you think we will be here, I do have Jen's party remember."

"Go head and go Bill, I can finish up."

I left about 6:30 p.m. and tried to call Jen on her cell phone but it just rolled over to voice mail.

Thinking about it, I realized she had her phone turned off because with the party going she couldn't hear it ring. I know Jen and David were already at the party since they worked at the station that day, so I called Betty, which is nothing unusual, they are our best friends, we go out to dinner and dancing together all the time. Have BBQ's at each other's house nearly every weekend.

So I called. "Betty have you left for the party yet."

"No not yet Bill, just getting finished with my make-up."

"Come on Betty you never need make up as pretty as you are."

"Thank you bill, you are so sweet saying that even if it's a lie."

Then I heard her cute little giggle.

"I am not telling a lie Betty, you are gorgeous every day, and the reason I was calling, I am not far from the house and there is no use in having all our cars there, do you want a ride."

"Bill that would be nice, you sure it's no problem."

"None at all Betty, I will be there in 5 minutes."

We arrived at the party and sat at a table. At first we did not see our spouses.

Then out of the corner of my eye I spotted them dancing together. Before I told Betty where they were, I noticed they were dancing awful close together, closer than usual.

I noticed Jen's arms around David's neck, and his hands on my wife's ass.

Not very appropriate huh. David leans down, whispers into her ear and Jen laughs and looks into his eyes.

David bends to kiss Jen but before his lips make contact she turns her head.

That's when her eyes meet mine, Jen breaks apart from David and comes running over to our table.

"Bill I am so glad you made it, dance with me."

I took her hand and she just snuggled up to me when we started dancing, then I said. "Jen it looked like I should have came a little later, you were having a great time, he was holding you tight and it looked like I may have cheated you out of a kiss he was about to give you."

"Don't be silly Bill, we always dance together, what's different about tonight."

I didn't say any thing else about it tonight and David only danced with Betty for the rest of the night. That night when we got home, Jen came out of the master bath nude.

Slipping onto her knees, I received one of the greatest blow jobs in history, swallowing all my cum. Nothing unusual there but a few minutes later laying in bed, Jen started licking my cock again, It didn't take long to get back to it's full hard 8 inches, my God she was gorgeous and such a skilled cocksucker.

Getting on all fours she said.

"Fuck me Bill, give me that big hard cock doggy style, breed me baby, fuck me hard." And I did.

After we rested 30 minutes we fucked again. We fucked 5 times that night She had several orgasms and I had 6.

1 with the blow job and 5 hard fucks, it was a great night but I kept wondering, what brought this on.

The next Monday at work my mind was running wild thinking about the dance, about the extra sex, fucking not making love. Then the thought is Jen cheating on me.

I picked up the phone in my office.

"Winston Investigations how may I help you."

"James Winston please."

The receptionist asked, "Who may I ask is calling sir."

"Yes this is Bill Garrett."

A little history on my relationship with James Winston, he needed a little software and app for his investigating and I helped him with the apps to install on phones and soft ware for his computers.

"Bill how are you doing my friend."

"Well I am not sure how good things are going, I may need a little help from you."

"What is wrong Bill, you sound upset."

"James, I think Jen could be sleeping with another man."

"Wow Bill, that sounds nothing like her, what can I do."

"Do you think you could put some one on her for a while money is no problem."

"Sorry to hear about this Bill. I will take care of it myself. That way it will be more discreet and as far as cost, we can work that out with another app I may need soon."

November 7th, Jen gets to network station at 7a.m.

David is just about to walk onto the set, he see's Jen.

"Good morning Jen are we still on for lunch."

"I don't know David, you know I love Bill and could never lose him. Are you sure you want to do this."

"Oh yes Jen, I am so excited and the sight of you has me so hard."

"Yes David, the thought of getting some on the side is exciting. But this has to be short term. We have to be careful. I would never want to hurt Bill."

"Same here sweetheart, I would never hurt Betty either."

"Well first off David, no more terms of endearment, we have to be cautious about how we act together."

"Yes you are right Jen."

Lunch time Jen and David left work drove to Marco Island about 15 miles from their home, had a small lunch. Sitting across the table from each other held hands, laughed kissed then left.

Checking into the Shore Side Motel, not the best place in town, but not shabby.

Inside David and Jen meet face to face. David Kisses Jennifer, her lips part and David slips his tongue inside her and she takes it, kissing back passionately.

"Jen you feel and look so good," It didn't take the couple very long to get undressed and on the bed.

"Oh baby suck my cock please."

Jen on her knees takes his half erect penis in her mouth. It doesn't take very long to get him hard and to a full erection of 5 and a half inches.

Jen thinks, Damn is this all there is, well maybe he knows how to use it.

David cums very shortly during the blow job, but like I said earlier, Jen is a skilled cocksucker.

"Damn Jen I am cumming, swallow it Honey."

30 minutes later David is hard again, Jen is wet even though David had not given her much foreplay, fingered her a little but no tongue and who wouldn't want to taste that pretty pussy in front of him.

On top in the missionary position he rams all 5 and a half inches into her.

Jen flinches. "Damn that feel good Jen, I didn't hurt you did I."

"No David you didn't hurt me."

David is pumping fast, like a rabbit, Jen wraps her legs around him.

"Fuck me David, don't cum yet please. Hold on a little longer David."

"Oh Jen I am cumming."

"Not yet David, please."

David unloads inside Jennifer and then lays his heavy body on her. Jen tries to push him off her.

"David get off me, I need to shower and get home."

In the shower Jen scrubs herself hard trying to wash the guilt off her. It wasn't any where near as good as Bill makes love to her, but she never knew anyone but Bill.

She had a small smile thinking, it was exciting and the thought of cheating was a thrill.

November 8th, the next morning.

"Bill this is James Winston, well I think you are correct. I followed them to the Shore Side Motel, they stayed 2 hours. I got pictures of them going in and coming out, some of them kissing, but no pictures or videos of them having sex."

"I had a feeling something was going on or about to begin James, thank you for what you have found. I sure wish I had more proof, video and audio of them actually having sex."

"Bill, I can try but I will have to get written permission from you to install voice recorders on your home phone and the cell phone app you made for me on her cell phone."

"James you have my permission, while you are at it can you install cameras at my home."

"Yes Bill, I can do that, I bet you never dreamed the app you made for me would ever be used on you or your wife. Sorry Bill."

"It's not your fault James, nothing for you to be sorry for. Thank you for your help my friend." Bill hangs up.

November 15th. Jen sees David in the hallway outside his office.

"Jen are we going to meet again today."

"I don't know David, if we do I don't think it would be wise to go back to a motel. Our spouses could see the expense on our credit cards."

"Yes you are right Jen, but I still want you again soon. Let's figure something out, I need you again, just thinking about you has me so hard."

"Yes David I can tell. I see the little tent in the front of your slacks."

Then Jen lets out a little giggle as she walks away.

Later that morning Jen calls David after his talk show is over.

"David I know we can't go back to the motel and we can't go to your house because Betty and Ben are there. So maybe if we leave at lunch tomorrow we can go to my house for a few hours."

"That sounds great Jen, I like the idea of having you in Bill's and your marriage bed."

"That will not happen David, if we do it at my home, it will be in our spare bedroom."

"Damn Jen, are you trying to take all the fun out of it."

Then David gives off a laugh.

"Not funny David, you want it then we follow certain rules."

"Ok Jen, then we are on for tomorrow."

"Sure."

The same afternoon Bill takes off work and meets James at his house to install all the cameras and recorders.

"Ok Bill, we have cameras in all the bedrooms, the living room, master bath, and dinning room and kitchen, The phone has been tapped and this is the app for Jen's cell phone, you know how to install it."

"Sure I know how to install it, hell I made it. But why are we putting camera in the master bath and the kitchen."

"Well Bill, they would probably take a shower together after having sex and did you know most conversations are conducted either in bed or at the dinning room table."

"Good thinking James, I never knew that."

Tuesday November 16th Jen and David leave work for lunch. Meeting at Jens home, the garage door opens and they both pull inside.

"David we should leave our cars in here so no one will see them, we don't need the neighbors talking."

Jennifer leads David from the garage into the dinning room kitchen area.

"What would you like to eat for lunch David."

"You are the only thing I want to taste Jen, let's go to your bedroom."

"I told you David that will not happen, if we do this, it will be in the spare bedroom only."

Jen pours her a glass of wine to settle her nerves and then leads the way to the spare bedroom.

As soon as they step inside the bedroom David grabs Jen and gives her a passionate kiss and says.

"Jen you are so sexy."

Jen drinks down the wine and sets the glass on the night stand.

"Now David, what did you say you wanted to eat for lunch."

Quickly after removing their clothing, Jen lays back onto the bed, her long legs spread out.

"Damn Jen you look so delicious laying there."

David kisses Jen on her ankles, licking his way up to her knees, David nibbles her thighs. Looking up he is staring into her well trimmed cunt, Jennifer keeps it trimmed with a small landing strip just above her pussy.

Jen can feel the juices in her wet hot pussy flowing, she wants that tongue inside her, David licks and nibbles his way up her thighs and just before he gets to those luscious lips, David gives Jen a little bite on the inside of her thigh.

"Damn it David, no biting, I don't want any marks Bill may see later."

David's tongue slipping between those swollen cunt lips, working slowly around and licking deep inside her Jen takes a deep breath and moans.

Jen is coming to a boil just as David sucks the juice out of her pussy and puts her clit between his lips and sucks her till she cums all over David's face.

Jen thinks to herself, David may have a small penis, but he has a golden tongue.

David leaves Jen's pussy working his way up her tummy, her nipples are hard and pointing out like diamonds. Taking Jen's left nipple in his mouth, David lightly bites down on the hardened bud, Jen moans again and almost has another orgasm.

"Please David fuck me, Fuck me now."

David slips his hard penis inside Jennifer, she moans loudly, but thinking to herself, "I wish he was bigger."

David pumps away wildly and not very long Jen feels his little cock swell and realizes he is going to cum soon.

"No David, please don't cum yet, 2 more minutes please."

David kisses Jen and thrust like a wild man as he sprays his seed into Jen, exhausted, David lays on Jen, crushing her. She thinks to herself again, this was not as good as they had planned, she sure wished he was as good at fucking as he was at eating pussy.

Then a nasty thought came across her mind, I bet it would feel good to have Bill give her one of his good fucks, then have David eat her cunt.

The following weekend Bill was home alone, Jen and Alicia had gone shopping.

James had the video and audio recorders set up so Bill could check them his self.

Bill watched the video first, Heart broken he realized his marriage was in trouble.

Bill was sure he was finished with Jen, but he had to be careful and patient so the courts wouldn't take him to the cleaners.

After watching the video, Bill decided he needed to check the audio recordings.

Thursday November 17th.

"Hello, oh hi David."

"HI Jen, how are today Baby."

"I am fine David and please don't call me those names, only my husband has that right."

"Come on now Honey, You know how good we are together, Jen you know I love you."

"David, I told you I love my husband and him only. This was a mistake, we have to stop immediately."

"Jennifer, I didn't mean anything bad, I don't want to lose you. Can we meet at the house again Monday, I need to feel you again Jen."

"No David, it has to stop now."

"Jen you don't mean that, you know you want me again. Why don't we do it again Monday and this time in your bedroom."

"Hell no David I told you never in there, that is only for Bill and myself."

"Well if you want some real loving in that bed Jen, you need to let me give it to you."

"David this was a mistake, as far as good loving, that is something only Bill has ever given me, not you, Bill is a much better lover."

"Yeah then why did you fuck me."

"Bill, I really can't say why now, maybe it was something new, something I thought would be exciting. But it will never happen again, I need to make it up to my husband."

"Jennifer I don't want to stop. if you try, I will tell Bill."

"David, you are a fool. If you told Bill he would probably kill you, if he didn't and he left me I would, Then what if Betty found out, So do not ever threaten me asshole."

Jennifer slams the phone down.

This is going to be hard, I have to be patient, be the best actor of all time, acting out the tough part of being a loving husband.

I sit and think what are my next steps, Bank accounts, 401k, credit cards, investments, and then the biggest concern. The sale of my company.

Later that evening Jen and Alicia came home. Jen reminds me about Thanksgiving dinner at her parents, we split holidays between our parents, this year Thanksgiving at hers, Christmas at mine. That will be a hard day to keep up the good act.

I did keep up as good a act as I possibly could, sometimes I didn't do to well, when Jen would ask me what is wrong Honey, are you upset with me.

I would just say there were problems at work and our boss was on our ass.

As far as Jen knew, I was just an employee, she had no idea I was co owner.

I would like to say I had cut her off with our sex life, but lets face it, Jen was beautiful and gave outstanding blowjobs. She never gave me any of that sexy ass, but I would try to get it more now.

Thanksgiving dinner was a sad time, I sat on her parents sofa most of the day, her dad and I watched football all day and I didn't speak much.

I didn't eat very much that day, not because of the food, Jen's mom is a wonderful cook.

I was starting to realize the precious things in my life that was coming to a end.

On our way home Alicia is asleep in the back seat, my wife ask my.

"Are you ok Bill, what is on your mind. Is there something wrong."

"Oh I don't know Jen, is everything ok with us, is there anything wrong that I should know about."

"I don't think so Honey."

I just whispered, "whatever."

"What did you say Bill."

"Nothing Jen, I was just thinking out loud."

That night when we got home I decided I needed a shower, getting in, lathered up and Jen comes in.

"Can I join you Bill."

"I am just finishing up Jen, the water is still hot. I will get out and you can get in."

"Bill, I wanted to shower with you, and if you feel like it, I would like to try something special tonight,"

eagle166
eagle166
460 Followers
12