Wife Helps Me to Suck Cocks

Story Info
Priscilla finds out and helps me.
5.5k words
4.65
107.4k
145
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GuyCD
GuyCD
145 Followers

My wife, Priscilla, went out of town and I had two days to dress and play and play with myself so after she left, I went to my hiding spot to get my clothes. I have several pair of panties, stockings, garter belt, bras, heels and some slips but only one regular outfit. I slid on the black lacy thong panty and matching bra and then my black garter-belt holding up my black stockings. I love the feeling of my stockings on my legs and my cock in my panties. After slipping on my 4" heels and enjoying the sound as I walked around, I went to my wives makeup table and did my makeup.

I stepped into my black dress that goes to just above my knees and I was done and I felt so nice as. I paraded around the house for a few minutes wishing I could go outside but it was still light out and I was too scared. So I headed to the bedroom and to my computer look for some pictures or some hot videos and jerk off.

I had been on line about 20 minutes and was enjoying myself, playing with my hard cock and wishing I had one there to suck when I heard "Tim, what in hell is going on?" I spun around and Priscilla was standing in the doorway. "My trip was cancelled so I come home early and see this?"

My heart was about to pound out of my chest I didn't have any words to say. I attempted to close the video I was watching but my hands were shaking too bad. I pulled my panties over my hard cock and smoothed out my dress. Tears were starting to form in my eyes.

Priscilla walked closer and looked at the video which showed a cross dresser with her hard cock out sucking on another cross-dressers hard cock. She just sat there and watched it for a couple of minutes without saying anything; then she quietly said, "I see what you like to watch." She pulled her chair next to mine, put her hand on my stockinged knee and softly said, "Tim, calm down and tell me what is going on here."

Nervously I explained to her that I liked to wear this and the pictures and videos turned me on. And that I'd been doing this for years when I could find the time alone. I hit it from her because I was afraid to let her tell her.

She looked me in the eyes and told me to relax she wasn't going anywhere and that she wished I had told her sooner rather than finding out this way. She ran her hand up my stockinged leg and was feeling me up, she went up as far as the tops of my stockings and then brushed against my panties. I was still semi-hard. She said "I see this turns you on. Now I know why you like me to wear my garter belt and black stockings." She kissed me softly and suggested that I go fix us both a drink and she would change and meet me in the living room to talk. I started to take off my clothing, but she said, "No, leave it on, you like it, stay dressed for me Tim."

I went into the living room and poured some wine for each of us and sat on the couch. Later Priscilla walked into the room and she had changed into a black dress that barely covered the tops of her black nylons and had a plunging neckline that showed most of her 36D tits. She sat next to me on the couch and sipped her drink and felt up my legs again and then over my panties. She was rubbing her nylons next to mine and that really turned me on. Then she started coaching me on the proper way for a lady to sit and how to walk in my heels. We worked together and made dinner and sat at the table with more conversation about my dressing.

After we cleared up dinner we sat and talked some more and as she was feeling me up I was feeling her. My cock was very hard and she asked me if I wanted to have sex dressed like this? I said, "I would love to!"

With that we walked to the bedroom and kissed and she was removing my dress as I worked on hers, I loved it as we were standing next to each other both in heels and both removing our bras until we both had on just our panties, garter belts, stockings and heels. We moved to the bed and I slowly pulled off her panties and she worked on pulling mine off. As our stocking covered legs were rubbing against each other, she said, "I like this."

Then she moved to my hard cock and kissed around the head and sucked a little into her wet mouth. I had my hand on her pussy and was moving a finger into her cunt when she licked the head of my cock. Then she looked up at me with a sexy grin and said, "Don't you want to do this also? Don't you want to put a hard cock in your mouth?"

I was moaning and saying "Yes, I want to do it. I want to feel one in my mouth."

Then she lowered her head and I felt my hard cock slip into her warm, wet mouth. She was moving up and down on my cock; then she pulled up and said: "Let's get you one of these, let's get you one so we can do this together."

I almost came in her mouth when she said that, I was so turned on being with her like this and talking about me finally getting to suck a cock! I wanted to do it.

I moved my head to her pussy and spread her lips with my tongue and was flicking over her clit as she was sucking on my cock. We did this for awhile and before I came, she moved up and kissed me. She with her pre-cum taste on her lips and my face covered with her pussy juices. I slid my hard cock into her and she moaned as we slowly stroked in and out of her delicious pussy. She was moaning "Ahhh, fuck me Tim, fuck me!"

That was turning me on even more as she was meeting my strokes with her hips, and by her intensity I could feel that she was getting ready to climax. We finally came together and as we were laying there I started to shrink and slip out of her wet pussy, she said: "Tim, if you are going to start putting guys cocks in your mouth, you will have to swallow, to swallow their cum. I know you like it when I swallow yours, so will you swallow it when you suck a cock? I think you need to eat it for them. Will you do that?

"Yes, I will. I will swallow their cum." I replied, thinking I know where this is going.

"Then you will swallow their cum, when you suck a cock? Promise you will, I want to watch."

"Yes, I will. Priscilla, I promise."

"OK, then let's start now, I have a load waiting for you in my pussy. Let's see you eat it."

With that encouragement, I went down on her again and as I pushed my tongue into Priscilla's wet pussy, I could feel the thick cum and I let it run into my mouth. After I had collected what seemed to be a mouthful, I pulled up and looked at her with pussy juice and cum all over my mouth; I opened my mouth and showed her the load I had collected.

"Now swallow it for me Tim, like a good girl." I swallowed and smiled. "Did you like it?"

"Yes."

When we woke up the next morning, we were both in our garter-belts and stockings, I like waking up that way. We kissed and made out some, then Priscilla said: "Let's shower and then get you dressed up for going out."

We spent a lot of the day getting me fixed up and talking about taking me out. Priscilla helped with my clothing, doing my makeup and fixing my hair, when she was done, I must admit, I looked great and sexy! To top it off, she had sprayed some "Opium" perfume on my neck, my chest, across my body and over my cock and balls. She knows how turned on I get when she wears Opium and it was working!

I had on a black, sheer dress that clung to me, my bra was gently filled with some extra stockings and she had pushed up my "boobs' to actually show a small amount of cleavage. I had on new black stockings held up with my garter-belt and my cock was held in with a small pair of sexy black bikini panties.

I stood up and slipped into my 4" heels and walked around the room. Priscilla said: "Nice, you look very nice. You should attract some attention tonight! But I was thinking, I can't call you Tim when you are dressed like this. I've been thinking of calling you Tina, or Theresa, what do you think?"

"Ah, I kind of think of myself when I'm dressed as 'Claire'. Could you call me Claire?"

"Yes, Claire will work. Claire the cocksucker. I like it."

With that settled, she finished dressing as I walked around the house enjoying the feeling and loving the sounds of me walking around in my heels. I've been wearing heels for so long, I feel very comfortable wearing them and I love the way my legs look in heels. Oops, I was getting a hard on just walking around. I was so excited about tonight and had no idea what might happen.

When Priscilla walked out, I wanted to stop right then and take her back to bed, she was hot! She had on a sheer red dress that was cut low in front all the way to her waist with a good view of most of her breasts. When I looked from the side, I could see all of her tits. Then I looked down further and WOW, the slit on the side of her dress went up to her waist - I loved it! If Priscilla stood still it looked normal, but when she moved, I could see the side of her garter belt, her small red panties and the tops of her stockings. She looked good enough to eat! "WOW." I said. "You are gorgeous!"

She gave me a sexy smile and said: "Glad you like it, I want to help you find a guy to bring home tonight."

"With the way you look, we may have a lot more than one that wants to come home with you!"

"Maybe we will bring home one for each of us, would you like that?"

"I think I would. Could I watch you suck a cock also? Would you want to fuck him?"

"Only if you say it's OK."

"So you would consider it?"

"Yes, I would."

Then I started thinking about watching her suck a hard cock, maybe while I was sucking on one also. That's what two girls out on the town should do, right? I was so hot thinking about it and looking at my sexy wife, ready to suck and fuck. We were BOTH ready to suck and fuck.

So I said to her: "Maybe both of us will find some nice cocks to play with tonight, I know I want to suck a cock and maybe more. I like saying that, I want to suck a cock tonight, I want to be a cocksucker tonight! Let's get out of here before we head to the bedroom again!"

"It's a deal. Let's go!"

We walked outside and I felt so sexy with her and with our heels clicking on the driveway. I was driving and Priscilla was telling me where to turn, I had asked her where we were going, but she just said, you will find out soon. About 30 minutes later she had me pull into a nightclub we read about that has lip-syncing female impersonators. She said: "Let's go in and see what they look like."

I was very nervous as we walked across the parking lot, but I enjoyed feeling the breeze on my stockinged legs as our heels were clicking loudly on the concrete. I love the feeling walking in my heels and feeling sexy. I thought we both looked great tonight.

The man at the door said: "Good evening, girls" and collected the cover charge, just like we were regulars.

We walked in and no one seemed to pay any extra attention to me. There were lots of men and women around, some dressed up and others in shorts and tshirts. There was a bar to the right and tables all around the dance floor that had a stage in the middle. A spot light was on a sexy blonde lip syncing; she sure looked like a woman with her cleavage and sexy legs, but she was a guy.

Priscilla found a table close to the dance floor and there were many girls dancing with girls and a few men dancing with men and some that looked like regular couples. When she sat down, her dress couldn't cover both legs, so you could see the tops of her stockings, her garter belt and her cute little red panties. With her left leg exposed, it looked like she was not even wearing a dress and I could see most of her right breast - she was so hot! I leaned in and kissed her and was running my right hand up her exposed leg to the tops of her stockings and I wanted to feel her pussy. A waitress came over, looked at what I was doing and asked what we wanted to drink. Then Priscilla started feeling my right leg and as she moved her hand up, she took my dress up also, when she was almost to my hard cock, the waitress came back with our drinks. She looked at Priscilla's hand on my panties and smiled and said, "Looks like you two should get a room tonight."

Priscilla said, "This is my husband and I'm taking him home tonight and maybe a few others."

After the waitress left, and we both drank a few sips, Priscilla said, "Let's dance." and took my hand and we walked to the dance floor and started dancing. I was feeling sexy as we danced in our heels, I was dancing with my wife but we looked like two women dancing. I was feeling her all over and with us both wearing Opium, I was ready. We were talking and enjoying the music when a guy came over and asked if he could cut in. I looked at Priscilla and said: "Go ahead dear."

He looked at me took my hand and said, "I'd rather dance with you."

He looked at Priscilla and said, "If you don't mind."

Priscilla smiled and sweetly said, "No, go right ahead." Then to me she said, "Have fun, Claire." and walked back to the table.

He started by leading and I was learning to follow. He pulled me close to him and introduced himself, "Claire, right? I'm Bill. I like your perfume, 'Opium', correct?"

I nodded and squeaked out a small "Yes."

"I love that smell, it always turns me on."

"Me too."

He had me pulled close to him and I tried not to let my hard cock push against him, but he was pushing his crotch into mine and I could feel his cock as we danced. He was pushing against me in time to the music, and I liked it. He pulled back a little and put his hand between us and felt my hard cock. Then he leaned it to my ear and said "Nice."

I liked his hand on my dress, feeling my hardness. I moved a little to the right and put my left hand on his crotch and felt him. I don't know how to judge a cock through a guy's clothing, but this one felt nice so I said to him, "You feel nice too."

Just about then the music stopped and he joined us at the table. He was looking at Priscilla's tits and legs and just when I thought I had lost him, he leaned over and gave me a little kiss - on my lips! When he did that, he also moved his hand to my stockings legs and was feeling me up. All this in a very short time, I was loving it. Priscilla was on the other side of him and she said "Give me your hand dear."

She took my hand and put it on his crotch. "I saw you feeling him while you were dancing, feel this." As she was working on his zipper and trying to get his cock out. So I helped her and I was soon holding a large, hard cock in my hand.

"Now this is nice." I said.

He had worked his hand up to my cock and was feeling it through my panties. He said: "What are your plans for later? I'd like to spend some time with you."

Priscilla answered: "Looks like Claire may have found someone to take home. What do you say Claire?"

I just leaned in and kissed Bill as I was caressing his hard cock.

"I guess that's her answer."

I pulled up from kissing Bill and said: "We need someone for Priscilla. She promised me something tonight."

Bill said, "Let me invite Jack over, he will be interested." With that, he put himself back together and left the table for the bar.

Priscilla and I watched him go up to someone at the bar and she said: "Tim, you seem to have found a nice one, he is cute and I like his cock. Look who he is bringing over, he is very good looking."

Bill introduced us to Jack and Jack sat between Priscilla and me at the small table. He couldn't take his eyes off of Priscilla and said, "I've been enjoying watching ever since you arrived. I really like your dress."

"Or lack of a dress." I said.

Jack replied, "Yes, what's in the dress makes it beautiful."

The four of us sat there talking for a while and Jack's hands were all over her legs and feeling het tits some. She was working on his crotch and said, "I helped you, please help me with this one."

I eagerly reached for his crotch and was helping my wife get another man's penis out to fondle and feel. It was just as large as Bill's and we were both feeling it. Priscilla was smiling and definitely enjoying feeling his hard cock.

I said: "Priscilla, did you find someone to take home? What do you say dear?"

She just leaned in and kissed Jack as she was playing with his hard cock.

I laughed and said: "I guess that's her answer if Jack is interested."

"YES, YES, I'm interested."

Priscilla said, "Are both of you boys ready to head out and got to someplace more private?"

They both said Yes as they were closing up their pants.

When Priscilla got up, the way her dress flowed, it was like she was nude. I looked around and a lot of people were enjoying her show. Jack put his arm around here and Bill had his arm around me as we walked out.

We agreed that I would ride with Bill in his car and Jack would ride with Priscilla in our car.

Bill opened the door for me and as I got it, my dress rode up and he could my stocking tops. He got in his side and immediately kissed me, I had an arm around him and thought, 'I could get used to this'.

I put my hand back on his crotch and thought about what we were going to do. I wanted to feel that beautiful cock in my mouth, I wanted to suck his cock right there, but I knew we wanted to do it together. We wanted to suck cocks as husband and wife, er.. as girlfriend and girlfriend. He was driving to my directions and was feeling me up - I love that feeling.

We pulled into the driveway right behind Priscilla and kissed some before getting out of the car. Priscilla was standing in our driveway, kissing Jack and looking beautiful in her dress.

We walked up to the door together and invited the guys to sit in the living room and we would pour some wine.

We were talking about her dress and I said, I don't have the breasts to pull that off. Priscilla said, we could work on that, maybe raise the split in the front.

We were talking, feeling each other and making out. Priscilla's top came down first and then she said "I might as well take this off now, how about you Claire?"

Bill said, "I can help" as he was lifting my dress up." I moved my hips and he slid my dress up across my waist and over my head.

Priscilla and I were now wearing our panties, garter belt, stockings and heels, I still had on my bra and her tits were totally bare.

Both guys had their hands all over us and it was time to take off their pants. I was excited to get to see both of them, see and feel the cocks and balls we had been playing with most of the evening.

I pulled Bills pants down and he helped as I pulled his small "panties" down and saw his delicious circumscised cock and a nice set of balls. Once I saw them, I knew I had the answer to the question Priscilla had asked earlier - was I going to put his balls in my mouth, was I going to suck on them. YES, I was. I wanted his hard cock and his balls in my wet mouth, my wet waiting mouth pussy.

Bill slipped his shirt off and was now nude and I could appreciate him even more. I looked over at Jack and he and Priscilla were kissing again and his hand was on her panties.

Priscilla said, let's go back to the bedroom. We were holding hands and funny thing, Priscilla got onto her side of the bed and I got on mine. We motioned the guys over and they laid down as we laid down on our king sized bed. We were in the center of the bed, next to each other and the guys were over us and removing our panties. This was better than I expected; two hunks here with us, with my wife and I dressed in my favorite clothing and about to do it. It felt so natural here with them as they were feeling us and we were feeling their beautiful cocks as we kissed and made out.

I said, "I want to taste you, I want you in my mouth, I need your cock in my mouth, please." I had waited so long to do this, I had thought so much about this, I wanted, I NEEDED his cock in my mouth."

Priscilla said, "Me too. Jack, I want your cock in my mouth, please feed me your cock. We both need cocks!"

GuyCD
GuyCD
145 Followers
12