Wife in Common Ch. 01

Story Info
British-Indian girl reluctantly submits to inspection.
2.9k words
3.95
120.7k
61
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was on her eighteenth birthday that her father dropped his bombshell.

She protested vigorously, but her father paid her no mind.

"You have always known what was planned for you, bitiya," he pointed out, calmly.

It was true that Kiran Kumari had always known she would have an arranged marriage, but she had been born and brought up in the UK and spoke only English. It had never occurred to her that she would be shipped back to the land of her ancestors, nor had she imagined that her groom would be of a different generation to herself. Suddenly she realised why her father had put up no opposition to her choice of non-academic A level subjects. He had known all along that, as wife to a traditional man who would expect her to stay at home and keep house, she would get little enough opportunity to use her qualifications.

"We will Skype with Mohit tonight," her father said. "You know how it works: the horoscopes look promising but he will reject you if he does not like what he sees, so wear something traditional, plenty of jewellery, go easy on the make up and put oil in your hair . . ." He carried on talking but Kiran was no longer listening. She trudged upstairs to begin her ablutions, wondering whether her mother would have permitted this had she still been alive.

At 8 pm, as prearranged, Kiran sat with her father before the large-screened TV, on a high-backed chair to ensure her good posture. She was undoubtedly, her father thought, satisfied, looking her best in a peacock-blue sari with gold accents, her wavy black hair flowing luxuriantly over her shoulders, her soulful brown eyes enhanced with winged liner, her lips full and glistening. When a jaunty tone sounded, Kiran's father accepted the call and the man Kiran was expected to marry appeared on the screen.

Mohit Chaudhary greeted his old school friend in fluent but heavily-accented English, then they chatted in Hindi - of which Kiran had only a smattering - for some minutes. Kiran's mind wandered, unaware she was being subjected to intense scrutiny, until she heard more English.

"Hmmmmm," he mused. "Her face is acceptable. She is not so beautiful as her mother, but she has a freshness to her."

Kiran flushed, bristling, offended by his lukewarm response. He was scarcely even "acceptable" himself, she thought mutinously, with his pock-marked skin, flabby midsection and the silver threads running through his hair and moustache.

"So?" asked her father.

He laughed. "Come, come, Anil. This is the twenty-first century, my friend. You surely wouldn't expect me to make a decision based on her face alone."

Kiran, confused, did nothing. An uncomfortable silence grew, punctuated only by Mohit sniffing: a disgusting, uncouth sound. She turned her head to look quizzically at her father, who hissed: "Take off your sari, daughter."

Kiran's eyes widened in horror.

"Will he be undressing?" she demanded, hotly.

Her father smiled apologetically at his friend. "Excuse us one moment," he said, courteously.

He took Kiran roughly by the hand and pulled her from the room.

"You will NOT shame me," he snapped, furiously. "You know how this works. This is our culture: the man accepts or refuses the girl, not the other way around. It is my wish that you should marry my old friend, and if he will not have you then neither will I. Now get back in that room, apologise to him and do as you are told."

Kiran was profoundly shaken. Since her mother's death, her father had been indulgent with her and rarely had a sharp word passed between them. Now he was threatening to disown her! She swallowed and returned meekly to the room.

"I am very sorry, sir," she said humbly. "It was a misunderstanding only. What would you have me do?"

Her prospective bridegroom smiled, but the smile did not reach his eyes and she sensed she had given serious offence. His voice held no warmth as he said, "Remove your blouse first. I wish to inspect your breasts."

Kiran hesitated again and the humourless smile slid from his lips. His eyes, she thought as she gazed into their depths, searching for understanding, were like black ice. Trembling, the girl hastily unpinned the sari and reached behind her to unclip her tight gold blouse, shrugging it from her shoulders to bare her braless breasts to his critical gaze.

Her tits were full and firm, sitting high on her skinny chest. Her skin was smooth and unblemished: quite fair for an Indian girl, but the areolae and nipples were a dark, contrasting brown.

His eyes swept over her critically and goosebumps of shame and humiliation erupted on her flesh.

"Come closer," he commanded.

Kiran stood and moved nearer to the screen, the fabric of her sari slithering from its pleats and tucks and slipping down over her hips until she was clad only in her petticoat, knickers and gold sandals.

"They are a good size," he said dispassionately, addressing himself to her father. "But the nipples are rather flat. Will she be able to breastfeed?"

Responding smartly to the chill in his tone, Kiran's father leapt to his feet. "It is a little warm in here," he gabbled. "Allow me to -" and a shocked little cry burst from Kiran's lips as her father's cold fingers cupped her breasts from behind and began to tug on her inverted nipples. They instantly tightened and stiffened and when he let go to untie Kiran's petticoat, exposing her even further, the nipples jutted out indignantly.

The man on the screen thawed and began to laugh. Kiran squeezed her eyes tight shut and tears of humiliation seeped from the outer corners.

"Better," he grinned, then turned his head to the side and spoke in Hindi to someone off-screen. Kiran realised in horror that he was not alone in his sitting room in Faridabad.

"My father says he has a solution. Fetch ice and rubber bands, Anil."

With one last tweak to her left nipple, reminding her to remain compliant, Kiran's father hastened from the room, leaving her virtually naked before two strangers. Her future father-in-law, a heavy-set, dark-skinned man in his sixties, now moved into the range of the camera, his narrow black eyes caressing her exposed skin as he spoke rapidly with his son.

Kiran had never felt so ashamed, yet her breasts felt as swollen and hard as they did when she masturbated. Instinctively, she covered them with her palms, sharply drawing breath at the touch of her cold metal bracelets on her bare skin. Her putative father-in-law watched, smirking.

When he returned, Anil scowled. "Must I tie your arms to the chair?" he snapped. "Sit." Kiran's eyes brimmed again at the sharpness of his tone but she obediently sat and dropped her hands to her sides.

This time, however, Mohit's good humour was not punctured. "Pitaji finds her innocence and modesty quite charming," he grinned and then switched back into rapid Hindi.

Kiran closed her eyes in shame as she felt her father's hands on her breasts again. He rubbed the ice over and around her left nipple, then pinched it firmly in his fingertips and wrapped an elastic band around it over and over. The pain was excruciating. Kiran shrieked and her hand lifted automatically to pull it off, but Anil was ready for her, grasping both her wrists, making her heavy bracelets jangle, and binding them to the wooden chair back. Still, she screamed and sobbed, the tears now gushing down her cheeks, streaking them with kohl, as she glanced, appalled, at her chest. The nipple was engorged, the protruding tip turning purple, flesh spilling out between the coils of rubber. The men looked on, Mohit and his father smiling, Anil a little pale but resolute. He grasped her right nipple to repeat the process.

The teenager sweated and panted and wept, twisting helplessly against the rope that bound her to the chair. But her breasts had swollen further, hugely distended, and her pussy, she realised in horror, was beginning to moisten. She quietened, emitting only an occasional whimper, confused and horrified at her body's response to the abuse. She looked down again at her nipples, which throbbed powerfully, and then up at the faces of the three men responsible for this torture. Mohit and his father were still smiling broadly. Anil's expression was unreadable but she noticed his pupils were hugely dilated. He ran his fingertips lightly over her huge mounds, shivering, and then surreptitiously adjusted the crotch of his trousers.

She realised in fury that this was no longer something he was reluctantly doing to secure her future: he was enjoying the sexual torment of his young daughter. She gritted her teeth.

"Ten minutes or so a day should do it," Mohit was saying. "They will soon be trained to sit proud of her tits at all times. And I will send you some jewellery - no, don't pierce them: she will need to feed -". Again the conversation switched to Hindi.

As he spoke, Kiran covertly examined Mohit. He was ugly, she thought, but there was something compelling about his face. It was craggy and creased, severe in repose, but when he smiled his eyes twinkled. The depth of the crows' feet at their corners suggested that he did so a lot. She tried to remember details she had learned about him over the years. He was rich, she knew, living in a large compound in Faridabad with his extended family. His wife had died ten years ago. His four sons were all older than Kiran herself.

She was jolted from her reverie by her father's sharp voice, "Are you ready to co-operate now, Kiran?"

"Yes," she whispered and the rope binding her hands behind her was yanked away, burning her wrists slightly as it whipped over her skin. The bracelets slid, jangling, down to cover the rope burns.

"Stand and turn around."

She obeyed, rubbing her wrists beneath the bracelets, still very conscious of the heaviness of her swollen breasts and the throb of her nipples.

Her fiancé spoke next. "Now bend over, hook your fingers into your panties and very slowly slide them down your legs."

Rage at being treated like a sex object began to bubble up inside but she was leery of being restrained again, so she did as she was bid, resting the heels of her hands on her jutting hip-bones as her slim fingers stretched the waistband of her white cotton knickers, wriggling her hips slightly to free the fabric when it caught on the downy skin of her buttocks. Her thighs were long and slender, a definite gap at the top drawing focus towards her pussy.

The men fell silent as her firm, heart-shaped bottom and plump outer labia came into view. The old man, Ravi, she noticed, was breathing heavily and raspily. Her rage ebbed, replaced by puzzlement. Why was he here? It was very uncomfortable. Her father would be largely out of her life once she was married. Her husband would own her body and be free to uncover her nakedness in the marital bed whenever he wished, but it would be hugely embarrassing to serve food daily to a father-in-law who had seen her tied up, sexually assaulted and stripped naked.

Embarrassing, said a tiny voice in her mind, and erotic. She imagined allowing him tiny glimpses of her body as if by accident while she was engaged in housework or relaxing in their shared home. Juices seeped from her pussy and smeared a snail-trail down her inner thigh. Kiran was unable to suppress a shudder, the three men chuckled and began speaking again.

"Reach behind you," said Mohit, "and pull your buttocks apart."

Kiran's shaking fingers spread her cheeks. She felt cool air on her wet inner labia as the pink flesh was exposed to her audience. Her arsehole felt stretched and she instinctively tightened it so that it appeared to wink at the delighted men.

"Very nice," said Mohit, genuine admiration warming his voice at last. Kiran smiled despite herself.

"You may now turn back around and sit on the chair again, but keep your legs spread."

Kiran wondered what they would think of her pubic hair. She swam competitively with the school and she kept her bush trimmed neatly so it wouldn't stick out from her costume, but it was still luxuriant.

"Please -" (Kiran felt warmth spread through her body at this courtesy) "- use your fingers to spread your pussy lips. The hair obscures your clitoris. (We can soon resolve that, Anil. Don't worry.)"

It took Kiran several attempts to comply. Her juices were flowing thick and fast now as reality blurred in her head with fantasies of tempting her future father-in-law and being caught and punished by her husband. Her labia were drenched and repeatedly slipped from her still-trembling fingers.

"Help her out, will you, my friend?"

And suddenly, her father's fingers were spreading the petals of her flower wide, exposing her erect clit to view.

"Very nice. Now just slip a finger into her opening. Not too far - we want her intact."

Kiran's father attempted to introduce his middle finger into her virgin passage, but, as well-lubricated as it was, it was still too tight to admit him. He tried again with his index finger but again was defeated. Finally he was able to push his pinky finger into her pussy up to the first knuckle as the girl squirmed and mewled in discomfort.

Mohit's father was chuckling.

"What's he saying?" Kiran murmured as her father withdrew his finger and spread the lubrication smearing it over her thrumming clit.

"Erm . . ." her father was stalling but she couldn't tell why.

Her future husband smiled widely.

"I can tell you that," he said, rising to his feet. He unfastened his loose cotton trousers and eased them over his hips. As they fell to the ground, he simultaneously lifted his tunic and his massive erect cock, jutting from a bed of wiry silver hair, sprang into view.

Kiran's eyes widened and she gasped. Her nipples strained harder against the elastic bands still pinching them and she felt an intense fizzing sensation in her crotch. She had sneaked glimpses of her father's penis and had watched a couple of the dirty DVDs he had acquired since her mother's death and knew enough to understand that this was much bigger than average.

"He is wondering," continued Mohit, "how this will ever fit inside your tiny cunt. It will, though, never fear!" He laughed uproariously at Kiran's gaping mouth and the juices trickling down her thighs.

"I think it is time to remove those bands before the poor child's tits burst," he commented.

Anil quickly complied. Kiran's nipples pulsed agonisingly as her father released them and she cried out. Again, the men laughed at her.

"Now slap them."

Her father hesitated, torn between protectiveness and temptation, but the naked beauty before him was no longer simply his daughter but a woman soon to be deflowered. Lust won out. He slapped each of her tender nipples and the teenager yelped, her breasts so hard and engorged that they scarcely wobbled despite the power of the slaps.

"Now, do exactly as I say -" Again Mohit switched into Hindi. As soon as he stopped speaking, Kiran's father knelt beside her. His lips closed around her misshapen purple left nipple, his tongue circling it, and as he exerted powerful suction his hand reached down to squeeze her sensitive clit.

Stars exploded behind Kiran's tightly-closed eyelids and her cunt contracted violently in climax. Fluid gushed over Anil's wrist as the girl ejaculated. The men watching in India exclaimed delightedly as she screamed and writhed.

"A squirter! Yes, we want her," Mohit cried. "She will be perfect!" And, directly to Kiran, "You earned that, sanam, and don't worry - you can look forward to many more.

"Now, Anil, we must go, but first I think you have also earned an orgasm. Why don't you wank over your little girl's lovely tits? But after that, no more till the wedding!"

Kiran looked at her father with loathing as he stood over her, his erection - average-sized but now looking pathetically shrunken to her in comparison with Mohit's monster - in his fist, his face distorted with desire. The heavy-handed use of that phrase "your little girl", she thought, should have been like ice water dashed in his face. Yet, he had not been sufficiently shamed to decline Mohit's invitation. At first he looked into her eyes but found himself unable to hold her steady, cold glare. His eyes drifted down to her breasts, and he took one in his free hand, squeezing it painfully as he masturbated. In less than a minute he reached his peak and groaned, standing over her, still clutching her breast as semen shot from the tip of his cock, coating her chest and chin and flowing down her cleavage.

The incessant, somewhat grating hilarity of the Indians continued until the connection was broken. Kiran sat motionless, her father's seed cooling on her skin as he re-fastened his trousers, still avoiding her accusatory gaze.

"Well, I should book plane tickets," he said briskly. He swung his leg over her and hurried from the room, leaving her alone to clean his spunk from her breast and dress again in her discarded finery, tears coursing down her face, the echoes of their mocking laughter ringing in her ears.