Wife in Control

Story Info
A wife plans a fantasy night with her husband
1.6k words
3.52
63.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An envelope arrives at work via a special courier. You open it and there is a key card for a downtown hotel and a handwritten note.

Room #617
Come to Me, boy. I will expect you promptly at 7:00pm.
Dress in a suit with panties and stockings underneath.
-Your Goddess

It smells of My perfume. You close your eyes and hold the note up to your face and immediately become hard in your pants. Looking at your watch you realize you'll have to hurry home to shower, shave and change into the required attire.

Ninety minutes later, you are standing outside the door to room #617 of the Omni Hotel in downtown. Your palms are sweating and you can feel your thigh high stockings and silky panties rubbing against the pants of your suit, you cock uncomfortably stiff and obvious in your slacks.

You knock on the door and I open and greet you with a warm kiss. I am wearing a black corset, long black leather gloves, black leather skirt and my new lace up platform heels. My eye makeup is dramatic and decidedly feline and My lips are blood red.

Shutting the door behind you, I push you down to a kneeling position immediately. I unbutton the top button of your shirt and loosen your tie so I can fasten your black leather collar around your neck. I want you to have no doubt of your position tonight. You look up at Me with love and trust...and a little trepidation. The look in your eyes and on your sweet face pleases Me. I want you to feel safe and yet very vulnerable and slightly off kilter at the same time.

I affix a leash to your collar and lead you into the room. Master Ian is sitting in a chair by the window drinking a glass of scotch. I drop your leash and go climb into his lap like a child, then turn to look at you.

"I want you to strip down to your stockings and panties for Me," I command you.

While Ian and I watch you closely, you begin to take your clothes off. Your hands are shaking as you strip for Us. Master Ian's hand lazily run up my leg, over my stomach and casually cups My breast as he watches you undress.

"Kneel in front of us," I tell you.

You obey immediately as Master Ian turns My head, his hands in My hair and kisses Me deeply as you watch. You can hear the little sounds I am making and know My panties must be getting wet with the way I am squirming on his lap like a cat in heat.

"Do you hear your Mistress?" His voice is measured and direct. "Look at her. Listen to her. Her sounds of wanting. This is your woman. Your mistress. Begging for my touch like a little slut. Are you ready to see me make her my slut?"

He held your gaze, while his hands slide up my legs.

"ANSWER ME" he commands.

"I am ready to do whatever She wants" you reply meekly.

"We will see," he says. "I plan to give her what she wants and needs. What you can't give her. Take her to that place where she is my little girl, doing things that a streetwalker would blush over. I plan to use her mouth, her pussy, every orifice. And you will watch and do whatever I say. Your angel will smell like my cum, my sweat, and she will love it. She will love to be used and taken. And when I'm done with her, then maybe together we will fuck you. Make you our little love bitch. Now come kneel in front of us"

You can smell my arousal. I sit back on one of his thighs. He opens his legs more widely.

"Unzip me, boy."

You lean over and unzip him. You hear me gasp with pleasure, as he pinches one of my nipples.

"Your boy is obedient, little girl. You have trained him well. Good girl."

I purr in contentment.

He wasn't wearing underwear. His cock fell out of his suit pants. Well veined. Throbbing. How I like them.

He ordered me to kneel in front of him. And for you to kneel behind me as tightly as I could.

"boy, put your hands on the back of her hands. I want you to feel what she feels. I want you to imagine her thoughts. "

"Stroke my cock, baby girl. Slowly. Get really close. Breather deeply. Feel my cock grow in your little hands.

You could feel your fingers flex around the cock in your leather gloves. My forearms tense and release as I gently pumped him. You could hear my breath quicken in excitement.

"My good girl. My sweet girl. So good with my cock."

"Hold her face now, boy... You know what's coming. Your sweet angel is going to start sucking me. Taking me deep. Pleasing me with her mouth. Those lips that kiss you are going to wrap around another man's cock."

You put your hands on each cheek from behind. You can smell my shampoo. Remember sweet bathtime rituals, and cuddling with me in the bed as you sleep at night. You feel my back against you. And you feel me drop my mouth eagerly onto his cock. Opening wide to take its impressive girth. You feel shame, horror, and feel yourself stripped away to your deepest level of intimacy and arousal. You feel his cock through my cheek as I begin to suck and lick.

"Such a good girl. Such a sweet cocksucker for me. Can you feel this boy? Your love is born to do this. You ready to kiss her? Feel your place below her? Help her get off on serving a man?"

You feel my leather gloves pump him while I take him deep. Ian takes your hands off my face and places them on his sack. He is smooth. Full. Heavy. His hands grasp my hair. You feel me whimper with delight. And then Ian starts pulsing and spurting. I pull back. Cum still spurting. Into my mouth. My face. I keep pumping him, and point it at your face. You feel his sticky, hot cum. Then I turn to kiss you. I am hungry for you to respond. To taste me.

"That's a good girl. Make him taste me. Learn to love my taste. On your lips."

He is still hard. He lifts me up. Bends me over the desk. And in one swift thrust, pushes up my skirt and buries himself deep inside.

"Kneel and watch, boy. Watch how a man fucks your woman."

He pulls my hair back and thrusts inside. You see my face. Eyes closed. Loving the feel of being taken.

When he pulls out, he zips back up, and reaches to pull my panties down and off. Without a word, he pushes them into your mouth. Rich with my cum, and his cum. He then takes me by the hand and lies me down on the bed, lying down behind me to hold me close.

"Pull your clothes back on and go fetch us some food from the restaurant." Ian commands. "Don't wash off. I want you to smell like our cum. I'm going to pet my girl while you take care of us.

You were back as quickly as you could. Hoping no-one recognized the smears on your face. When you came back, I was naked in Ian's arms. Blissful and content.

"Put the food down and go into the bathroom. There's an anal plug in there for you. You need to get ready for fucking."

You knew at this point that you had to give yourself all the way. As I have. To submit. Like a girl giving up her cherry. You took off your pants and shirt and was again in panties and stockings. You could still taste the cum on your face. You slathered the plug in desensitizing cream, and pushed it in. It was larger than you were used to, but you didn't dare say anything.

When you came back into the bedroom, I am wearing the gloves, the strap on and the heels. I stand taller than you. I push you down over a footstool, and spread your legs with my heels.

"She's been told not to say anything. She is my bitch tonight. I want to watch her fuck you. Because you are the lowest of the low tonight. As my whore fucks you, it makes me feel even better about taking her. "

You feel my gloves wrap around your cock... and immediately my cock pushes inside you. Not gently as before. But like I mean it. You gasp. You feel taken. Filled. Dirty. Mine. I start to pump your cock and fuck me. Harder and faster like I am going to cum. And as I do, Ian stands over you. And I let my glove off your cock, and wrap it around his instead. Fucking you harder. You are hard and throbbing. I am panting, frantic, thrusting, fucking you. And then you feel his cum on your back... God he cums a lot. I scream, and orgasm, spasming over and over... My glove drops to your back and rubs in the cum... You am hard, aching, and left there, as you can sense me kiss Ian behind me.

Ian leaves shortly afterwards. You are still face down, exhausted, throbbing. I take me by the hand, first having you lick my glove clean. I lie you down on the bed. Wrap myself behind you. Stroke your hair, stroke your cock, and start telling you all the things I liked about our play time. You came so hard as I stroked you. And we fell deeply to sleep. Wrapped around my love Spent. Content. Together.