Wife in Gang bang

Story Info
She helps her husband with his fantasies.
2.1k words
3.87
125.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nob2010
nob2010
2 Followers

Dan sat a little nervously in the car awaiting the group of guys he had arranged to meet. He had been arranging this day, this meeting, this gangbang for quite some time. Debbie was waiting patiently at home for him. He imagined her in the bath getting herself ready for the fun that perhaps lay ahead. Ever since Dan had mentioned to Debbie that he wanted for her to have her fantasy gangbang, she had been like the cat that had got the cream! He sat their wondering what sort of sexy clothes she would decide to wear.

Dan suddenly became aware of the silver car that pulled into the station car park. He knew it was the car he was waiting for by the description he had been given. He sat watching as a group of four men clambered from the vehicle. He recognised both Nick and Mark straight away from the pictures he had already seen. They looked slim, athletic and were smiling broadly as they surveyed the car park. The other two Dan didn’t know. One was about 6’ tall and had dark wavy hair. He was built a little heavier than either Nick or Mark. The second stranger was the same height as Mark, slightly shorter than the others. They spotted Dan’s car and waved across to him. Dan got out from the car and started to walk across to the men. The meeting went exceptionally well with both Nick and Mark being very friendly and cheerful. They introduced the others to Dan. The 6’ tall guys’ name was Bob and the shorter, Derek. Pleasant banter was shared for a few minutes. Although Dan had only ‘spoken’ on the Internet to Nick and Mark he felt like he had already known them years. He felt comfortable almost straight away and so the decision that the gangbang was going to go ahead was easier for him to make than he could have imagined. Giving them instructions to follow along Dan hurried to his car to begin the short journey home. Nick accompanied him whilst the other three followed along. Chatting easily the journey to Dan’s home only took a short time. Pulling up outside the group collected together outside of Dan’s house.

Dan gave the guys final instructions on the day. Please, don’t be too pushy or demanding. Read the situation and act accordingly. He explained that Debbie was really looking forward to this and that he hoped it would be real good for her. With that they all walked up to the front door.

Debbie had spent the morning excitedly making herself up. Having shaved her pussy, bathed and pampered herself, she was now dressing. Having spent a while choosing her outfit she had settled on the traditional boots and black stockings. She had also decided on little black thongs and a tight but short wrap-around leather skirt. Deciding not to wear a bra, she pinched on her own nipples before slipping on a loose white sleeveless silk top. She admired herself in the mirror, pleased with the look. Her nipples were huge against the fabric and stood out proudly. She wondered how Dan was doing and shuddered as she thought about what was happening! A GangBang! Jeez was it really going to happen? Dan had explained that even at this late stage it might not go ahead. He was going to make the final decision once he came face to face with the guys. She thought about the pics she had seen of Nick and Mark. Nice pics, nice faces, nice bodies, nice cocks! She really hoped that today was going to be a success. She found herself wondering about the other two guys they were bringing with them. Her freshly shaved pussy felt a little damp in her excitement and as soon as she heard cars outside she rushed to the window. Dan was outside the house with the men. Watching from behind the curtain Debbie swept her eyes over them. Nick and Mark were recognisable and the other two looked equally nice. No ugly ones amongst them. She began to feel nervous as in a few moments they would be down the path and into the door. Dan had obviously decided that it was going to happen. She felt her breasts hardening, the nipples becoming solid. She could now hear laughter as they wandered down the path. Stepping back into the hall Debbie was conscious of stomach butterflies. Her pussy squelched and her legs were trembling slightly. Her breath shortened as the key turned in the lock. In a flash they were all standing there. They stared at her and Dan stepped forward to take her into his arms and kiss her. As he let her go he turned to introduce the men. First Debbie was introduced to Nick and he made the same gesture of sweeping her into his arms and kissing her, except on the neck! She could feel his strong arms and he smelt clean and fresh. His lips were hot on her neck. Next was Mark. He smiled broadly and he told her she looked sensational. He also held her and she felt his hands groping along her lower back, feeling the waist band of the leather skirt. Next came Bob, 6’ tall and big built. She shuddered as he nearly lifted her from her feet in a bearhug and gave her a smart quick kiss. She wondered what Bob would look like nude. Was he all muscles as it seemed?…..Derek appeared a little shy and just took her hand to kiss. He murmured how lovely she looked.

Dan had crossed the room and had put some music on the hi-fi. Returning to the group he offered drinks all round. Debbie went off to make them as Dan occupied the guests. Bob and Derek collapsed onto the sofa and Nick and Mark were eager to see Dan’s computer set-up. Debbie could hear the guys laughing and generally getting on quite well. Thank god, she thought. All seems to be well. Dan had really done it. Four new guys and Dan. Wow! Five men, all in one session. The naughtiness of the situation made her catch her breath. Her mind swam as she thought of all the intriquing posibilities ahead. The hot hard bodies and plenty of man meat for her to play with. Finishing with the drinks she returned to the group. Placing the tray down on the coffee table she was aware that her short leather skirt had risen to present Bob and Derek with a sneak view of her butt cheeks. She smiled to herself. Looking over her shoulder she noticed Bob was even leaning over to look further up! Cheeky bugger, she thought but her body temperature went up a notch or two all the same. Nick returned to collect his drink and smiled at her. So Debbie, he said. At last we meet. Nick could not stop looking at her massive nipples. Debbie remembered his comments that night he had watched her on webcam. Nick reached out and stroked just above her right nipple. His fingers were soft yet strong and her nipple felt like it was going to explode. Dan had finished up with Mark and all the guys were now surrounding her. They laughed and joked, enjoying their drinks. The drink was beginning to make Debbie feel a little calmer. Debbie sat down on the couch, her legs slightly spread and demanded a couple of guys sit down with her. Quick as a flash, Bob and Mark occupied the seat either side of her. Derek dropped to the floor at her feet and Debbie watched as Dan reached out for Nicks butt. Dan moved his hands over Nicks arse as he watched Debbie swapping tongues with the guys on the couch. Bob had a tit in his right hand and Mark was massaging his crotch as he kissed her neck. Debbie watched with glazed eyes as Nick opened his jeans. Dan wasted no time and finding the opening worked his hand into Nick’s underwear. Debbie stared as her husband rummaged in Nicks jeans. Suddenly Nick’s cock bounced into the open. He wasn’t yet real hard but it was swollen enough! It was smooth and soft to Dan’s touch. He looked into his wife’s eyes as he wanked Nick in her direction. She looked flushed and excited. Derek was caressing her legs as she was squirming on the couch. He had successfully opened her legs wide enough to be able to observe her snatch in the cute black thongs. He lowered his head and kissed along the stocking tops, she moved her butt further forward and he caught an aroma of fresh pussy. The smell made his senses boil. Asking no ones permission he suddenly stood up and removed his clothes. He grinned as he stood there bollock naked, wanking an obviously excited willy! From being shy ten minutes ago he now appeared to have no shyness at all!

Debbie moved her hands into the laps of the guys sitting next to her. She could feel hot bulges as she rubbed them both. Bob was doing some naughty things to her right nipple with his fingers and nails and mark had begun to do the same with her left nipple. Her tits had started to feel very sensitive. She looked across and saw her husband and nick wanking each other now and staring at her. She leant forward and staring directly at them slipped the silk top from her shoulders. She watched Nick’s reaction as her very large nipples stood out like missiles. His eyes were nearly as big as saucers. She teased him by pinching her own nipples and sighing. Turning slightly to Bob she pulled his head down onto her right breast. Bob wasted no time and soon had her nipple in his hot mouth. Rolling it and swabbing it with his tongue; he playfully bit it now and again and she sat there becoming more and more horny at what was happening. The naked Derek was now on his knees with her left boot in his groin. He was trying to fuck the sole of her boot whilst licking at the top of the boot. She pushed down with her boot and squashed his cock gently. She rocked the foot back and forth to help him. It was somewhat naughty watching Derek offer homage to her boots. She was beginning to feel very damp now and her breath was coming in short gasps.

Nick moved forward and reached out foe Debbie’s hands. He pulled her to her feet. She pushed Derek out of the way so she could stand. Her top fell to the floor and she was now standing naked in front of five guys. Her pussy twitched at the thought and her legs were trembling. Nick turned her so that he could reach her skirt fastening. She looked down at Bob and Mark on the sofa. Dan had dropped to his knees and was alternatively kissing her legs and Nicks cock. Bob had his trousers over his knees and Mark was also stripped from the waist down. Both were playing with their cocks as Nick removed her skirt. A gasp went up as she finally stood there in boots, stockings and her little black g-string thongs. Nick caressed her butt whilst Dan began to suck him. Bob and Mark stood and began to play with her neck, face and breasts. Both guys grabbed a nipple in their mouths and sucked as Nick massaged her butt and lower stomach. Derek was still on his knees like Dan. He was wanking madly now and was still licking her boots. She aimed a gentle flick of her boot into his cock area. He grunted and bucked his hips forward, so she did it again. This time she caught his balls and he fell over her feet moaning and licking the toes of her boots. She could get to like someone like Derek, she thought. Nick was biting her shoulder blades now as he received Dan’s blow job. He reached down and pulled the thong from her arse crack until it was taught. Letting it snap back he reached around and massaged her shaven mound. Everyone, including her, could now smell her excitement and it increased the temperature no end. Things were beginning to happen fast now and it was hard to tell who was doing what. She could feel hands all over her and she began to swoon with the pleasure. Debbie was laid down onto the floor. Her legs fell open and Mark moved his face down to hear crotch, inhaling deeply he muttered some obscenity and licked right up her slot. The touch was electrifying for Debbie and she reached out for the nearest available cock. To be continued…………..!


nob2010
nob2010
2 Followers