Wife in Lingerie for Friend

Story Info
When a husband admits a shortcoming, a friend makes a plan.
2.6k words
4.27
153.4k
73

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 01/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,014 Followers

My ex-wife has a second cousin who is a pain in the ass. Well, he's not so bad, but his wife is a pest. We rarely saw them. Every time we did, Dennis and I got along well enough, but his wife Ann just didn't like me.

Ann is a former cheerleader, dyed blonde, tennis player, high achiever kind of girl with a trim fit figure for a wife in her forties. Behind her surface politeness, I can tell that she thinks I'm a loser and a nerd and that I'm not in her league. Well, I am a computer geek, but I have feelings, too.

I just let it go and tried to avoid being around her. But she is nice to look at. All this changed after what happened last month.

Dennis and I ran into each other in the shopping mall. He was getting ready to leave for a business trip overseas, and he was getting a gift for Ann. We visited and walked around the shops and talked.

Turns out that Dennis and Ann were having some marriage difficulties, and he spoke to me about it. He opened up enough to let me know he had found out that Ann had been looking at computer images of well endowed males, but he didn't confront her. Now he was just wondering what it meant.

I asked, "Should you just let it be and assume that she's just curious?"

Dennis answered, "Well, what else can I do? I don't want her to feel threatened. But I do feel threatened, at least a bit."

"I'm sure she's happy with you and was just having some fantasies," I told him.

This was a surprise, and it told me something. It told me that Dennis probably was lacking in the cock size department. I've benefitted from this exact situation many times in the past because I've been on the other side. I used to answer ads from couples who were looking for a well endowed male. Anyway, our little conversation made my thick nine inches wiggle around.

Dennis saw a fancy lingerie store, and we went in.

He shopped around before purchasing a very attractive one-piece white teddy with lace borders and high cut thighs. I pointed to a lovely matching bra and panty set in pink, and he bought them, too and had the gifts wrapped.

We parted to go to our own cars, and it was a day later before I discovered that we had mistakenly switched shopping bags, and I had his wrapped gifts in my car. By then, he was on the way to the airport for his trip. I texted him, and he replied, "Dang, I thought I'd lost them," and he asked if I would drop them off at his home while he was gone.

I gave all of this some thought. Here was a beautiful wife with a yen for big dicks, and I had gifts of lingerie to deliver to her. She looked down on me, but I had information about her that could make all this very interesting.

I decided to be nice, at least to start with. I called Ann and asked when I could bring the packages to her. Who knows, maybe I interrupted her from looking for hung men on her laptop, but her voice had the usual tone.

Come over on Saturday, she said.

"Saturday is fine," I replied, "and how is about 8 o'clock?"

"In the evening?" she asked.

"Yes, in the evening," I said. "Dennis is gone, and I'm sure you'll be home like a good wife on a weekend so you won't be busy at 8 o'clock. I can be your date."

Her tone of voice was aggravated, but she said, "Well, OK," and hung up.

When I arrived at her door, I presented her with a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of fine wine. "May I come in?" I asked.

Ann, as usual, was dressed very nicely, almost elegantly, and for once she seemed pleasant and let me come inside.

"Sorry about the mix-up in the gifts," I told her. "So to make up for the mistake, I thought you deserved a nice bottle of wine." "Shall we open it?"

Ann must have been in a good mood because she agreed and got two wine glasses. I opened the bottle while she put the flowers in water. After we sipped the wine and chatted for a few minutes, I sat down in the living room and placed the nicely wrapped gifts on the coffee table.

"Well, here are the things that Dennis bought for you. Why don't you open them? I was with him, and we both selected these for you."

Ann looked puzzled, then she opened the first box. In a few moments, she removed the teddy and held it up. "Oh!" she gasped. "You both picked this out?"

"Well, actually, Dennis was going to get you a fuzzy bath robe, but I told him that you'd look fabulous in this instead." She didn't know that I was lying, but by now I was probing and looking for a way to turn this evening to my advantage.

A few more moments, and Ann was looking at the bra and panties, and her face was blushing. "I supposed you picked out these, too?" she asked.

"Oh yes, I sure did. In fact, while he was shopping for these, he asked me, "What you would like to see Ann wearing? And that's how we picked out these."

Her blush deepened.

The usually composed and in-charge Ann was clutching the lingerie, flushed, and I was about to make my next move.

"So what do you say? Dennis is away, why don't you show me what you look like in these?"

"You must be crazy!" she said in an angry voice. "I don't care what you said or think you heard my husband say to you. He must have been kidding."

I was stretching the truth a bit, but now that I had crossed a few lines I was not going to give up easily. By now, my cock was into the action and was stirring and inching down my pants leg.

I took the next step. "Ann, we haven't always been the best of friends. In fact, I hardly know you. But I may know you better than you think."

Her ears perked up, and she took a long gulp of the wine, "What do you mean?"

"Well, you may not know it, but it is rather simple for someone who knows their way around computers to find out about surfing habits. Just for fun, I found what you've been looking at, and I know that someone in this house has a fondness for men with certain very large attributes, and I don't think it's Dennis."

Ann froze and glared at me.

This was a fact, and I heard it from her husband, so he would back me up. But she didn't know that. All she knew was that I knew the truth. And my guess was that the truth would be the key to my seeing Ann in that lingerie.

"Why don't you stand and hold up the teddy so I can see how it would look on you?" I said.

Ann sat still, her lips pursed and obviously boiling mad but not sure what to do. I let her stew for a while.

"More wine?" I asked as I poured her another glass. She sipped it and would not look me in the eye.

"Now of course," I said, "you and Dennis have a fine marriage, and it would be a shame if anything caused trouble between you two."

She knew exactly where I was going with this.

I continued, "And far be it from me to ever tell him about your fondness for men with giant dicks." The language made Ann flinch.

I went on, "Because what in the world would a wife want to know about men with big cocks? Just to look at them? Or maybe to hold one? Or, heaven forbid, to let a man with a far larger cock than your husband slowly push it into her pussy?"

Ann gasped. She was clearly nervous and unsteady, but I detected that she was getting aroused.

Then I said, "This may seem complicated to you, but it's really very simple. The price of my silence is only that you show me what you look like in these gifts, and we'll call it a night. And no one but us will know anything about it."

Ann could hardly speak. She sipped more wine, then she stared at me, "You bastard! Are you seriously going to make me dress for you in these?" And she held up the skimpy silky garments.

"Yes, Ann, I am a bastard, and yes, Ann, I think you will do just that. Am I right?"

It took her another half minute before Ann stood, gulped down the rest of her wine, and walked silently into her bedroom. My cock almost shot a load right then and there.

Was this working, I wondered. I reached down to adjust my growing cock to give it more room to expand.

Just then, Ann opened her door. Standing there was the most lovely wife, dressed only in that very revealing white teddy. "Oh, Ann, I forgot to tell you to wear high heels. Would be a darling and put on shoes?"

Without resisting, she put on heels and walked into the living room and stood in front of me. My eyes devoured the scene. Her small breasts where covered but accented by the fabric so that nipple points were clear as two little bells. Her legs were shapely and seemed so long in high heels and with the high cut thigh.

But my attention primarily was on her pussy zone. I looked at her from head to toe and then leveled my gaze between her legs, looking for details of what was only barely covered between her legs. Her pubic hair puffed out the fabric a bit, and a tiny crease was barely visible in the gap between her legs.

I asked her to turn around.

"My god, Ann, you are more beautiful than I had imagined." I don't think she took that as a compliment. She was stone faced as she turned around and faced me again.

I pulled out my phone to take her picture, and she instinctively covered her chest and pussy area with her hands. "No, no, no," I said, "drop your hands by your side and give me a nice pose."

"Fuck you!" she said, but then she dropped her hands and gave up. Taking a photo was another step in making her know that she had few options right now.

While she stood there, my dick was in motion going down my pant leg. I caught her looking as my cock pulsed further and further leaving a trail of wet spots. I had no idea what she was thinking, but she may have discovered that she was looking at a man with exactly the sort of equipment she had been fantasizing about.

"That's lovely, Ann," I said. "How about the other things?"

As she walked to her bedroom, I admired her back side and her walk. I was somewhere in between heaven and panic, not really sure where this would lead. The possibilities for the long term could be frightening, but what was happening right now was all that I cared about.

In a few minutes, Ann opened the door and walked toward me in her panties and bra. The bra was more see-through than I had remembered. Her nipples were almost visible, pointing upward and clearly at maximum erection.

Once again, I enjoyed looking her over, head to toe. The panty also was a bit transparent, and once again I could see the little bulge of dark pussy and the same crease of her pussy lips as they disappeared between the nice gap between her legs.

Well, I was in heaven. And for all I knew, Ann was relieved that it was done and almost over. But I wasn't ready for it to be over. By now, my cock was fully extended, and Ann had been watching my trouser snake move half way down to my knee.

She said, "OK, you've had your fun. Why don't you run along?"

But I told her, "Dear Ann, you haven't had any fun, and I know how you love to have fun."

Ann had been nervously shifting from her weight from one foot to another and occasionally attempting to hide her most vulnerable parts. I thought her modesty was just for show. Clearly she was hesitant all through this, but she demonstrated that she was willing to cooperate. Could I get her to go farther?

"When Dennis and I were shopping for your lingerie, I pointed to the male briefs and told him that if I could see you wearing these things, that's what I would wear myself. And I bought a pair right in front of Dennis. I think you hubby kind of liked the idea of thinking about his wife on display. Maybe he wants to see you looking at a man with a big cock."

Ann finally spoke up, "Dennis would never say that or do any of that."

"Oh, no?" I said, "We could ask him."

That quieted Ann. She looked a bit defeated and nervous.

"You are looking at my cock, aren't you?" I asked. "You're curious, aren't you?"

Ann was silent, and I took her silence as encouragement. "Just keep standing there, Ann. You can see how just looking at you is making my dick grow larger. Before I came over tonight, I put on those briefs I bought with Dennis. But I'm afraid they're pretty useless because my cock sprang free when I saw you in panties. Are you curious? Do you want to see it?"

Ann shook her head but couldn't say no. She tried to look defiant and to retain some dignity. Heaven forbid that this lovely and accomplished wife should ask to see another man's dick.

"Well," I said, "that's OK. If you aren't interested, then maybe another time."

I rose and poured more wine. While standing there in her bra and panties, I offered to clink glasses with her, "Here's to you being a good sport," I said. And she clinked my glass and took a sip. I think she felt a little more relaxed and was thinking that I had backed off of any further demands.

But she was wrong.

Without warning, I told her, "Now take off your bra."

"What?!" she almost shouted.

"You heard me. I need to see you completely naked, and I want you to take off your bra and panties."

Ann looked panicked, then said, "Your little game here is enough for me. I'd rather tell Dennis about this than let you see me naked."

At this point, I hadn't planned any of this, so I was thinking fast on my feet. "That's a good wife," I told her, "I'll make you a deal."

Ann looked skeptical.

"You can keep on your bra and panties, but really, not too much is hidden." At that, Ann again put her hand over her breasts. "Let's call it a night, but in exchange for not seeing you naked, let me at least show you what a real man's cock looks like in the flesh."

I unzipped my trousers and hoisted it out. I was fully erect, protruding out all nine thick inches with an inflated purple head. Ann back up and looked. I fished inside my pants and gathered up my balls and presented them to her, too.

"There you have it, Ann. I think we're even now," I told her. "Don't worry, I'm a decent guy and I'll leave now. But I'll come back tomorrow at this same time to fuck you." Ann's eyes opened wide. "Think about it."

Magna12
Magna12
1,014 Followers