Wife in NYC

Story Info
A beautiful wife goes to a strip club.
1.6k words
3.88
61.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joe1137
joe1137
3 Followers

My wife, Susan, and I were planning a very sexy night out in New York City in connection with a trip to the city I had to make on business. Susan, in her mid-30s, is at the height of her sexuality, and looks phenomenal. Skinny, 20" waist, 32" small, but very curved and attractive, boobs, black hair and generally looks great. We were staying in mid-town, and planning to go to dinner and a sex club, come back to the hotel, and fuck.

I got out of the shower, dressed, to find Susan ready to go. Her hair was done attractively, and she was wearing a black camisole that covered her breasts but left huge amounts of her to see, a very tiny mini-skirt, and a black, thin-cut sport coat, like men wear but tailored for a woman. She looked very sexy. Tiger-striped nylons and black nails finish the look. Susan said, "I want to be your whore tonight," which was a game we played when Susan felt especially sexy. My favorite game, actually.

I walked up to her, grabbed her waist, and told her she looked like sex on a stick. She smiled and said let go to dinner. I had other plans. I stepped between her legs, spreading them as I approached. I put my hand under her skirt and caressed her ass, finding no panties in the way. Further aroused, I pressed my crotch against hers, my dick getting harder all the time. I decided to pull down the nylons, ripping them in the process, and started fingering her smooth, shaved, vag. Susan keeps her vag shaved, smooth and completely hairless, which is how I like it. I keep my dick the same way (which is much harder!) so it is skin on skin when we fuck.

I pulled Susan's nylons down to her ankles and bent down and licked her pussy. She was already wet, and wiggled and moaned as I put two fingers into her cunt and licked the outside of her pussy. After licking her pussy for several minutes and fingering her, I started licking her ass. Susan likes this, and I continued to lick around the outside of her pussy, her labia, and lick and gently bite her butt. I spread her butt cheeks and start to lick her asshole, which really aroused both of us. I put my middle finger up her ass, and then put the same finger back in Susan's cunt. Susan shudders and comes, soaking my hand. I withdraw and say "get washed up and ready, bitch." "And no underwear." She agreed, and went off to change.

A few minutes later, she came out of the bedroom. Black sheer nylons replacing the ripped ones, and a white, sleeveless business shirt replacing the camisole. No bra and the shirt buttons open down to the middle of her boobs, showing lots of cleavage. She looked great.

We went to dinner which was delicious and uneventful, save for the waiter and sommelier who were constantly trying to look down Susan's shirt! Then we went to one of the high end stripper bars in mid-town NYC. Classy place, beautiful girls, big cover charge, but a big stage and private dancing area. A tall, skinny blonde was dancing in a G-string on the stage, as we found a table near the stage. I told Susan to take off the jacket and let me "see the goods." As this was "be your whore" night, she complied, rather than kicking me in the nuts, which would be the usual response to such a request.

I turned to watch the dancer, who was close to six feet tall, very thin, and very attractive. She has long, shapely legs, right up to her cunt, a small, but shapely ass, and smallish boobs that are not that different from Susan's beautiful breasts. I am getting erect looking at her, and decide to tip her in the G-string. Susan looks on, not unhappy at all. Susan and I go to strip clubs from time-to-time. She has tipped strippers, fondled a stripper's breasts, kissed a few strippers, and even flashed he boobs a few times. So she is not a stranger to this environment, though this is a much higher end place than the clubs we go to back home.

I told Sue that she and this dancer were probably the only women in the place with their original boobs! It was probably true, as lots of huge, but attractive, breasts surrounded us, including a buxom waitress who took our drink order. The dancer was taking off her G-string, showing a small landing strip of hair that looked attractive. She was looking at me, but more at Susan, who obviously noticed my attention to the dancer. "Do you like her," Susan asked?

"Yes," I said, "she reminds me of you, and I imagine you stripping here." Good answer, as they say on Family Feud. Susan smiles, comes closer to me, and turns to watch the dancer as well.

"Do you like her?" I ask.

"Very sexy," says Susan.

"She is looking at you," I say.

"I am looking at her," Susan responds.

I decide that now is the time to finish unbuttoning Susan's top. "What are you doing," she asks? "Undressing you," I respond. Susan smiles, but does not object as I pull her business shirt out of the miniskirt and finish unbuttoning it. As the dancer finishes her set, I lean over, kiss Susan, and slip my hand around the left member of her lovely 32B breasts, doing my best to open her shirt more in the process. Susan responds by pushing her tongue into my mouth and running her hand up my leg toward my crotch. This is really going well, I think. You don't get to feel up a gorgeous woman in a strip club in NY while exposing her breasts and not pay $1000 for the privilege, I think. While I am reflecting on this, and feeling Susan up, the dancer, now somewhat clothed, sits down at our table.

"Hi, I'm Jackie," the dancer says, and suggests we all should get a dance in the private area. I agree immediately, not allowing for any consultation, but pretty sure Susan agrees anyhow. Several hundred dollars later, we are seated in the private dancing area of the club. Jackie has her G-string back on, a push-up bra, and a lace teddy covering everything a little. (More clothes than Sue, I think!) Jackie explains the rules: "You two can do what you want to each other, except fuck or take his member out of his underwear; you can touch me, but not my pussy and you cannot kiss me; is that all OK with you?" We agree. "Good," she says, "let's have fun!"

I tell Jackie it might be hot if she gave Susan a lap dance. This is well received by all concerned. Jackie stands and moves between Sue's legs, pushing them open, as I did a few hours earlier. Sue responds well again. Jackie takes off the teddy and starts dancing. She asks me to take off her bra. I think, "she has probably done this before," but without complaining I stand, move behind her, and undo her bra in the back. I take it in my hands and move my hands around to the dancer's breasts. Susan is all eyes, but excited, so I keep my hands on Jackie's breasts longer than I had planned, fondling them and squeezing the nipples. I also have a raging erection, and touch it against Jackie's ass, which she acknowledges but Sue does not see.

As I let her go, Jackie leans forward and begins dancing on Sue. She turns around and rubs her ass against Sue's groin, while rubbing the inside of Sue's legs (this girl has done this before!). Sue responds, holding Jackie by the hips, and actually rubs her hands over Jackie's butt. Jackie turns around, gets down on her knees, and starts grinding and rubbing up Sue's front. When she gets to Sue's open top, she quickly takes if off. Sue does not object, and now both girls are topless. Jackie rubs her breasts against Sue's. They have very similar breasts and both girls know this. It is like Sue is giving herself a lap-dance. I cannot help but stroke my shaft through my clothes.

Jackie rubs her erect nipples all over Sue, which Sue really likes. Sue reaches out and grabs the dancer's breasts, and rubs and squeezes them. Jackie responds by moving up to Sue's face and while not kissing her on the lips, rubs and moves her lips over Sue's face and neck.

Jackie looks down and examines Sue's mini. Jackie sees Sue has no underwear on and makes a faux scene of discovering this. Jackie then finds the buttons on the side of the mini, and looks to me as if to ask if it's OK to remove them. I point at Sue, as it's her call, but Sue responds by opening the top button herself. Jackie unbuttons the other two, and takes off the mini and her own G-string. Both women are now naked, save for Sue's sheer black nylons. Both have shaved pussies, small breasts, skinny builds. The really could be fucking themselves.

Jackie goes down on Sue, kissing her all around her pussy and the inside of her legs. Sue puts up a good fight for a bit, but very quickly comes- loudly and obviously. She is in heaven. I don't recall her coming so forcibly in a long time! Jackie might have come too, but she is much more in control. Sue is panting and sweating, on the other hand.

Jackie turns to do me next. She does some more or less standard grinding of her ass against my crotch, but this show has reached its crescendo, except for me, who still has a raging hard-on. After a bit the girls are dressing, hugging, promising to see each other again, and we are off to our hotel.

The hotel was hot too, but that is another story.

joe1137
joe1137
3 Followers