Wife in the Window

Story Info
Hot wife gives as good as she gets.
1.3k words
3.79
75.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseph32
Joseph32
15 Followers

It was a perfect summer day and I was outside cleaning the second of two cars and listening to a ballgame on the radio. Now, this may not sound like heaven, but compared to work, it was. I was close to finishing when movement up in the window above the driveway caught my eye. My wife staring down at me and smiling one of her best wicked smiles.

My wife, and yes I'm bragging, is stunningly gorgeous. Dark brown hair, smoldering, dark eyes and a beautiful figure. Perfect, little upturned breasts, long and lean torso and a curvy ass. She wasn't one of these "flat-chested, no ass, dear god please eat a sandwich types". She had an athletic build and a touch of curve. She could have modeled for a Vargas pinup girl painting.

She was wearing one of her sundresses that drove me crazy so I was already getting excited looking at her when to my pleasant surprise, she slowly lifted the dress and flashed me her exquisitely shaved pussy. This was only for a second and then she hid it from view again. I love my wife but she is the meanest cock-tease I've ever known. That's one of the reasons I love her so much. I knew she did that just to get a "rise" out of me and of course she did. She sauntered away from the window and left me there with a sponge in one hand and a hard cock nearly in the other. Damn, she was mean! I didn't get too mad because I knew I'd be riding her later that night, she'd tease but then she'd also give it up because she wanted a good fuck just as much as I did.

I went back to what I was doing. I considered spraying myself with the hose just to cool off from the peep show but I was slowly regaining my senses so I managed to stay dry. Fifteen minutes went by and I was finally done with my work. I finished up and went inside. I went upstairs and there saw my wife, giggling to herself over her little show, reading an arts magazine or some catalog from J. Crew. I glared at her and she just laughed even more. "Slut." I said. "Yes, I am." she responded proudly. I proceeded to the shower to rinse off the grime of the day.

I stripped down and climbed in the shower. The hot water felt incredible washing over my head and down my chest. I lathered up and felt that my cock was still a little hard from the image of my wife bare-assed in the window. A smile crossed my face when I thought about it and the fact that I had such an insane wife. I held my semi-hard dick in my hand while I shaved off the hair from around my balls. This is my suggestion to all men. Shave your dicks clean! Women don't care to have a mouth full of hair when they are going down. We don't like it, why should they? I shaved myself clean, leaving no trace of pubic hair around my tool. I was looking forward to my wife's lips being wrapped around my shaft and good god could she give head!

I wrapped a towel around my waist and wiped the steam from the mirror. I was combing my hair when I heard a familiar moan from the bedroom. I walked out of the bathroom and peered around the door to the bed. Sprawled on the bed lay my wife, completely nude. Her sundress lay in a pile on the chair in the corner. She was busily working her fingers around her clitoris while her other had slid a dildo in and out of her moist hole. She rubbed her clit in a circular motion, each time with a bit more force and speed. She was amazing to watch while she masturbated. The dildo slid easily in and out of her snatch, it dripped with her juices as it plunged deep inside her. Soft little moans escaped her lips with each thrust and twist of her fingers.

"Are you just going to stand there watching?" she asked. Just to be a pain I said, "Yes, I might get some popcorn though." Now it was her turn to send a glaring scowl my way. I smiled and walked over to the bed, removing my towel, allowing my hard cock to spring forward and attain it's full length. She didn't stop working her pussy the whole time, she said "I need your cock in my mouth, I need you to cum down my throat!" I straddled her head and offered my dick into her mouth. She greedily devoured my whole shaft over and over. She could take so much in it was astounding. She sucked on my cock like she was starving. I could feel her tongue encircling my swollen head. Her teeth softly nibbling on my dick, every now and then she would bite down harder. She knew I loved that.

I could hear the dildo sliding in and out of her dripping snatch now and I knew she was close to cumming. The tension was building in her face as she sucked even harder on my pole, her hands worked furiously around her pussy. Finally the release came and she convulsed with her orgasm. The pressure her mouth placed on my cock was fantastic, I almost came right then but I needed a little more coaxing. Her breathing slowed and her faced blushed red from the exertion. She slid my cock out of her mouth and gently tongued the head. "Now it's your turn, remember I want every drop of your hot cum!" she said. With that she again devoured my stiff cock. Now, I never refuse my wife so I was going to give her exactly what she asked for.

I gently thrust my cock in and out of her mouth. I burned with passion, I loved it when she swallowed my cum. I continued to mouth-fuck her when I felt a soft pressure on my ass. She was slowly sliding her wet dildo into my ass. It dripped with her juices and easily slid into my ass. It felt enormous as she worked it in deeper and deeper. She had began working it in and out of my ass, deeper with each thrust. As she did that, I thrust my cock farther down her throat. I could feel her tongue probing the tip of my dick, begging for me to cum.

The feeling of her wet dildo penetrating my ass was amazing. I'm not bi but the homo-erotic experience was incredible. The feeling of this 8" sex toy being driven in and out of my ass made me so hot I could stand it, combined with her sucking on my shaft was too much! I pounded my dick into her mouth, and she aggressively fucked me up the ass. She was moaning as I jammed my cock into her and I was screaming while she did me. I finally felt the wave cresting, with one enormous thrust I spewed all my hot cream deep down her throat. I'd hadn't cum so much in my life, ever! Little beads of cum escaped her mouth and rolled down her cheeks. I could feel the contractions of her throat as she swallowed. I continued to cum for what seemed like hours.

Finally I was spent, she had milked my cock for every single drop. She slowly slid her dildo out of my ass. I fell to the bed beside her and tried to catch my breath. We laid there for a while and basked in the memories of yet another sexual adventure.

I turned to her and said "Slut", she responded in kind "Yes I am!"

Joseph32
Joseph32
15 Followers