Wife in Vegas finds Two Black Men

Story Info
Wife trapped in Vegas by snow storm - They meet.
2.2k words
4.11
71.2k
95

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Laurie and I am a professional wife that travels a lot for business... I enjoy reading erotica when alone in hotel rooms but sometimes we just get lucky. So here are some of my stories to turn you on...

I was thinking to myself, "Here I was at the airport waiting again. It was winter in Vegas and my flight to Chicago was canceled again due to a snowstorm. The next and last flight was in about two hours and I needed something to eat, and, well, a glass of wine at this point. "

I wandered down to the nearest airport bar. It was busy. I waited. Finally, a man left and there was an empty seat at the bar. I moved quickly to claim the prize! In my rush I jostled a few patrons to my left. I profusely apologized and they got back to their drinks. To my right, a large good-looking black man commented, "You really wanted that seat!"

I blushed and said quickly. "Space is tight, I'm hungry and need a drink!"

He smiled and understanding smile, and waved at the bartender like a perfect gentleman.

I smiled and said, "Thank you..." while trailing off fishing for a name to call him.

"Darrell..." He said, "And this is Marcus" as he gestured to his partner who smiled with perfect white teeth showing off his mocha chocolate complexion. I said, "Nice to meet you Darrell and Marcus, my name is Laurie, " as I reached out my hand to shake.

Darrell took my hand first. I thought to myself, "Damn his hand is big and thick!" I could barely get my hand around his palm. I let go while looking at Darrell who was smiling and reached out to shake with Marcus. Marcus was huge. He stood about two meters tall and hand very large hands. Not as thick, but very, very large! These were sexy men in their late 30's and were definitely younger than a middle-aged woman with four kids. But, right now, I was feeling very, very sexy in my hot conservative sweater dress with sexy knee high boots. The way Darrell stole a peek at me when I was shaking hands with Marcus told me he thought I looked hot also!

Darrell asked, "Where are you headed tonight?"

"I hope Chicago, but that does not look likely given the weather", I said disappointed.

"Really! We are trying to get to Chicago also," Marcus exclaimed.

We all smiled knowing that flying into Chicago in a blizzard was not likely going to happen. But, I thought, "we had to try"

Finally, the bar tender came and I ordered a salad and a glass of white wine. Darrell and Marcus ordered another round for themselves. We made some small talk while waiting. Darrell and Marcus were both doctors downtown and were here on a medical conference. I was here for a trade show.

We chatted for about ten minutes about Vegas and Chicago. Being a professional information gathering professional, I found out Marcus was single and playing the field and Darrell recently was divorced from a marriage that happened way too early. I told them about my four kids. Both looked me up and down, "Laurie, you must have started young. You look great for having four kids!"

I blushed and suddenly got warm and very, very wet down there! I smiled and stammered, "Thank you. No. I did not start young and that is what chasing four kids will do to you! It will keep you young."

Darrell and Marcus raised their glass and said, "To getting home tonight!"

I raised my glass, gave them a cheer and agreed, "To Chicago!" and then thought to myself, "maybe I don't want to make it home tonight..."

After an hour, another round and my late lunch along with very comfortable conversation with Darrell and Marcus, the airport announcer came on. He announced the flight was delayed until 5pm and they would know more about the weather shortly.

Darrell, Marcus and I all looked at each other knowing it was unlikely. But, we waited patiently talking more about kids, sports, college and careers. Both were very attentive. When they took a drink, I could not get over the size of their hands. I am not small, but I felt like a petite woman next to these giant men!

Finally, the expected announcement came and the flight was canceled. Chicago was closed for the night. We all immediately got on the phone. As I was wrestling with my corporate travel agency, Marcus was on the phone and done almost instantly. He overheard my distress trying to get a room at the Ceasar's where I stayed all week.

After I got off, Marcus commented, "We were staying at the Ceasar's also! Small world!"

I chuckled and asked, "How come you got a room so fast?"

He laughed and replied, "We have a suite because we like to gamble!"

We finished up the drinks and when the bills came, Darrell reached over and said, "We got this..."

I objected, but he insisted with smile and a wink, "It was nice talking to a smart, tall and good looking neighbor from Chicago!"

I blushed and felt a little tingly down in my crotch. Was Darrell flirting with me? I think so! As, I bent down to get my purse and bag and I glanced to my right and just at eye level was Darrell's crotch. He looked like he had a grapefruit stuck in his pants. "Mmmmm," I thought, "That's a big one," as I got wet just thinking about it.

I stood up and said, "Nice to meet you Darrell and Marcus," and extended my hand. Darrell took my hand first in his bear paw and gave me a gentle shake. Then Marcus took my hand and he hand wrapped my hand entirely. My hand was like a child's hand in his hand.

"Damn Marcus, how do you operate with such big hands?" I teased. Marcus laughed and quipped, "Carefully." We all laughed and said our goodbyes. Darrell ended with, "Maybe we will see you at the Ceasar's?" and I replied, "Maybe, its a small world" and waved goodbye.

When I got near the exit of the airport, I saw a huge line. The entire midwest and much of the east coast was snowed in and everyone was going back to Vegas for another night! "Crap," I thought, "this will take an hour or more!"

As I was standing in line texting my husband telling him I was not going to make it home when I heard someone yell, "Hey Laurie!" I looked around and spotted Marcus about a head over the crowd. I waved and pointed that I am staying in line. He came closer and yelled, "Come on! Don't wait in that line, we have a limo."

That was all I needed to hear. I jostled out of the line and headed their direction. Marcus grabbed my bag like a gentleman and we all headed outside. A large, black, stretch limo with waiting and the man was holding a sign, "Dr. Smith, D." Darrell waved to him and we got in the limo. Somehow, I ended up sandwiched between Darrell and Marcus who got in last. "I wonder if they planned that," I thought to myself and again got a aroused thinking about it.

The short ride to the Ceasar's was filled with small talk. The guys were planning on gambling and making back their losses from last night. They both chuckled on how losing 20K last night got this nice limo and complementary suite tonight! Darrell commented, "It's the most expensive room I ever stayed in!" and he reached over me with his left hand to the champagne and glasses while his right hand rested above my knee for balance as the limo moved in and out of traffic.

"You ok," I asked as he got three glasses and the bottle and returned to his seat.

"Yes. Thank you Laurie for providing a firm knee to grab!" and he laughed. "Champagne," he inquired.

"Sure. I'm in Vegas with some nice gentleman." I conceded as I took the glass and asked, "What shall we toast?"

"To a lucky night in Vegas," Marcus was first to answer. It was short and appropriate! We all repeated, "To a lucky night in Vegas!" and toasted.

I put my left hand down and patted Darrell's knee. He looked down at my large three caret diamond ring and then back up and smiled. "I want to thank you for rescuing me from that awful cab line." I said sincerely.

Darrell smiled wider and said, "It's no problem at all. We love to rescue tall, sexy ladies in distress." in a low and deep Barry White sort of voice. Darrell was definitely hitting on me. My panties were now soaked and I was flustered as we arrived at the hotel.

We entered the lobby and they went into a special line. Yet again they saved me from a line. I waited with them to check into the Ceasar's again but this time in the high-rollers line. Once we were all checked in we said our goodbyes in the lobby. Darrell handed me his card and smiled while suggesting, "If you need a couple chaperons tonight, call us!"

"I'm tired tonight..." I started and they looked disappointed, "But I think I will take a nap to get back a little energy! I text you!" They both smiled and we waved goodbye.

At this point my pussy was wet. I went over to the elevator and rode up to my floor. All the way up I imagined Darrell's big, huge hands grabbing my butt and pulling me up against his massive manhood. I could practically feel his bulge while riding up the elevator. My pussy got even more wet!

I finally arrive in my room damn near sweating! I locked the door behind me and closed the drapes, I stripped out of my suit jacket and skirt and jumped into my bed. I reached up under my shirt and released my bra so and pinched my nipples. My panties were soaked. I stripped them off thinking about Darrell's big hands rubbing all over my body and squeezing my now rock hard nipples.

I stuck one finger in my soaking pussy. It was so wet I barely felt it. I pulled out an started to tease my clit. In my mind, I imagined Darrell getting hard in his pants and running them on my pussy and leg. In my mind I reached out and grabbed his crotch. My hand would not even fit around it as it was the size of a grapefruit stuck in his pants.

In my mind, Darrell stands up and unbuttons his shirt slowly above me as I rub his crotch with my left hand and in real like finger my now swollen clit. With my eyes closed, I see a ripped thick dark black man's bare hairless chest as his shirt comes off. My pussy is juicing now in anticipation. I stick two fingers in my widening wet slit and moan.

Slowly I imagine that Darrell removes his belt and unzips his pants revealing a pair or white terrycloth athletic boxers! My God, it is huge my mind thinks as I rub my clit more. I imagine I see the outline of his thick black manhood inside starting to creep down his leg. Only half hard I imagine it is about 9 inches now and down to his mid thigh!

In my mind's eye, I slowly pull down his athletic briefs while rubbing my hand up his ripped and muscled chest! When released from its cage, I "see" his massive cock slapping against my cheek. I smell his manhood in my mind and reach up with my left hand to grab his huge swollen balls as my right hand grabs the base of his member. At half hard, my fingertips do not touch around the base of his massive cock and six more inches are just waiting for me to suck! God, I never think about sucking a cock with my husband yet now I am craving it while driving two fingers deeper into my wet pussy and then out again to rub my clit!

I am moaning now and thinking about sucking and stroking Darrell's big black cock to get harder and bigger. As it grows in my mind, I get more and more wet. I shove three fingers in my cunt hard and moan louder. As I grab the cock at the base it hard and ready for penetrating me. I picture in my mind Darrell moving back with his beast cock swinging at a 90 degree angle as he positions himself between my legs.

I started to move my hands are moving quicker and quicker as I am close to coming. In my fantasy, Darrell rubs his big thick cock head up and down my lips to my clit getting me more and more turned on. I simulate his cock with the flat part of my fingers rubbing hard on my clit. I start to come in waves and then shove my three fingers into my wet pussy and moan loudly. Finally the waves of my orgasm stop.

"Wow, what a fantasy," I thought to myself as I drifted off to sleep thinking about Darrell's big delicious cock...