Wife in Vegas finds Two Black Men Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife trapped in Vegas by snow storm with two chaperons.
5k words
4.54
58.6k
67

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story picks up from when I meet Darrell and Marcus at the airport. We were all forced to stay in Vegas another night due to bad weather grounding flights into Chicago...

***

About two hours of sleeping in the hotel room after some really steamy fantasy sex with myself and Darrell, I hear a text on my phone. I look over to the clock. It is almost 8pm and I am feeling well rested. I am totally nude. I get up and wrap myself in a towel and go to my phone.

"Hi hon. Kids are in bed and so am I so have a good night", Miles, my husband, wrote...

I made a quick call and told him about the plans for arriving home tomorrow. We chatted a bit and then said our goodbyes.

I was feeling a little guilty that I might not be home on a Friday night, but Saturday's are crazy with kids sports and I needed a night to myself that I was not having a business or kids conversation. Or, maybe, I need a couple gentleman chaperons! I reached into my wallet and pulled out Darrell's card and read "Darrell Smith, MD, Cardiologist." There was no mobile number!

"What the heck? Was I supposed to page him?!" I said out loud. I tossed the card and it landed on the dresser with a handwritten number showing! "Mmmm, now that's more like it..."

I texted the number, "Darrell, this is Laurie. I took that nap, feel great and was wondering if the offer for chaperons for the evening is still open?"

I waited. As time passed I decided to unpack and pick out an outfit for tonight. As I unpacked my bag and took inventory in my head, "Should I wear what I wore today? No, the dress sweater was a outfit for going back home and not a Vegas outfit. I found my black split pencil skirt to knees with a white split front silk blouse. Those looked sharp, conservative and sexy! But I needed better shoes than black short frumpy pumps or boots. And, my panties and bra are old and mismatched. Damn!"

I heard a text arrive on my phone and jumped on it. "Laurie, our Chicago girl! We would love to chaperon you tonight. We are gambling craps at the big table downstairs. Hurry up because we are down and need your sexy smile and lady luck!"

I got excited like a school girl on her first date! But, I needed to think fast to improve my outfit. I slipped on the skirt, blouse and frumpy shoes. I put on a nice pearl necklace to go with my classy platinum rings. I cleaned up my hair and looked at myself in a full length mirror. I criticized myself out loud, "The shoes need to go and you need a sexy bra and panties. Time to go shopping!"

I grabbed my purse and headed down to the Forum shops at Ceasar's. I was going to get this done fast! It did not take me long to locate a pair of sexy stiletto closed toe pumps with a strap around the ankle. On my way out I saw a small black clutch and grabbed it. Next, I found a lingerie store nearby. I looked around at some colored stuff, some black stuff and then I decided on white lace. The last time I wore white lace was my wedding night and I was a virgin! I got a nice conservative sexy set of panties and bra. I thought to myself, "Should I get the sexy stockings and garter?... Why not? " I looked at my long, slender and white legs in the mirror and concluded, "I think the boys will love seeing these sexy long legs in stockings!"

I raced upstairs to my room to change. One last adjustment on the hair and I walked back to the mirror. "Now I looked like a sexy, hot mamma!" I beamed inside my head.

I went down to the casino and was lost! Every casino is so damn big and I have no idea where to go... Finally, I asked, "Where is the big table for craps?" I was pointed in the right direction. It did not take long to see Marcus towering above the crowd at a craps table looking on intently. I slipped in behind them and tapped Darrell on the shoulder to my left.

"Excuse me, but is this spot open?", I inquired. Darrell turned around and got a big, shiny smile on his face with his perfect teeth.

"Laurie! You made it just in time!", he exclaimed. Marcus turned and smiled big and said, "We need some luck right now!" He reached over and gave me a side squeeze into his massive 6 ft 6 inch frame. Even with 4 inch stilettos and being tall, I still felt small.

I looked on to the table. The dealer had just cleared with a crap-out. It was Marcus' turn to roll. The dealer looked at me and said, "Ma'am, you need to place a $500 bet to stand at the table." I started to back away apologizing. Both Marcus and Darrell reached back with their arms and pulled me to the table. Marcus put down a $1000 chip at the pass-line and Darrell placed $2000 of chips on my station.

Marcus rolled. He nailed a 7! Everyone wins. The next roll an 11! Everyone wins. Marcus then rolls in a 10 to point. The game starts and I do not know what is going on. Marcus and Darrell are betting all over and they keep it simple for me. Marcus was rolling great because everyone was cheering him on. Him and Darrell drew money off the table as winning and finally he crapped out. But, that was only after Darrell winning about $7000, Marcus winning $8000 and me winning $2000! Not bad! We all high five each other and Darrell leans over and hotly whispers in my ear, "I knew you were lucky Laurie..." and hugged me close.

I was definitely getting stares at that point. A tall, middle-aged woman between to big, sexy black men... A lot of assumptions were rolling through peoples heads.

The dealer pushed me the dice and asked, "Do you want to bet?" I looked at Marcus and he took care of if laying $1000 down. Everyone bet. I shook the dice and threw them down the table as I had seem Marcus do it earlier. I nailed a 7! Payday. I rolled again and it was 11. All cheered! Again, I rolled. It landed on 7! Three in a row! People were cheering now. Then I rolled an 9. Marcus said, "solid", but I had no idea what he meant.

Drinks came and it was champagne for me. I looked confused and Darrell nodded and said, "I took care of it while you were rolling."

I rolled an 8, 5, 9, 10, 4, 8, 9 and everyone was going mad! I was making money for the table! Marcus and Darrell took turns hugging me. Since Marcus seemed to be leading, I pulled him down and asked, "What makes the most on the table?"

He replied, "Aces or Box cars! Its 30:1"

"Put money on Box Cars now," I said in a focused, matter of fact voice.

Marcus complied and then so did Darrell. They put down 3K each on the bet. And both looked at me. I threw 2K into the pile. I picked up my champagne and took a large sip. I handed it to Marcus and said, "Hold my champagne..." while winking at him.

The dealer push me the dice. I shook them three times, kissed them and said loudly, "To a lucky night in Vegas!" and threw them.

It was like slow motion as the dice went to the end of the table, hit the board and came back. They landed on double sixes.

"Box Cars!" both Marcus and Darrell screamed and jumped up and down with me in a group hug! I just made the boys 90,000 each and 60,000 for myself!

But, my luck did not stop there. I rolled more points, a yo, aces and more. I looked at Darrell and Marcus and said, "Time to pull some money off the table boys. I am hungry and this is going to end soon." They did not hesitate and in two more rolls I crapped out... But, the table was very happy and a shower of $100 chips rolled to me at the end of the table.

"That was amazing Laurie! I have never seen anything like it in my life!" Darrell was gushing. Marcus was beaming and added, "Fucking amazing. Cold stone amazing. It was like you could see the future! Did you see how pissed the pit boss and dealers were?"

We laughed and walked over to Nobu for some dinner. We asked for a table and was told it was a 1:45 minute wait. Darrell produced a $500 chip and we were seated right away in a cozy corner booth. Somehow, I ended up between Marcus and Darrell. The thought made me tingle in my pussy in addition to the adrenaline rush from our gambling.

We ordered a fantastic spread, had a two $400 bottles of wine and laughed. I had not felt this crazy good fun in years! These big black men were really turning me on all during dinner. Both Marcus and Darrell would whisper in my ear to tell me how much fun they are having and love how conservative, sexy I look tonight. There was a lot of knee touching and smiling.

Finally, we got the check and Marcus paid since he as the big winner. Marcus leaned in and whispered, "Would you like to have a nightcap in our suite?"

"Mmmmm" I moaned and glanced over at Darrell who was leaning in close. Both men slowly kissed my neck and breathed into my ear while rubbing up the inside of my legs right to the garter clip. Finally I said, "Only if we get to play my favorite game later?"

They both played along and whispered, "What's that sexy mamma?"

"Just the tip," as I reached over to them and brushed both bulges of their expanding big black cocks!

"Oh! We promise. Just the tip" both agreed in unison. We all laughed.

Soon we were on our way to Darrell and Marcus' top floor suite. While riding the elevator with Darrell and Marcus sweet talking me for the night, my panties were wet and my pussy was tingling thinking about my fantasy. I drank a lot of wine and was feeling fine with all my inhibitions out the window. Now I was riding up to a suite with two sexy black gentleman for a lucky Vegas night!

Once the last patron exited the elevator, I uncomfortably laughed and commented, "Just us now..."

Darrell pulled me close to him and gave me a deep, sexy kiss. I could feel his massive bulge push up right above my pussy. Marcus came from behind me and reached around to my breast while pushing his big bulge against my ass.

He whispered in my ear, "Are you ready for big black cocks, Laurie?"

"Yesss." I stammered and moaned.

"Your pussy will never be the same after this night Laurie, are you ready and willing?", he teased.

"I am sooo wet and ready for you guys. I want my first black cock!", I whispered as I reached behind me and grabbed his massive crotch.

"Your such a sexy, hot mamma and you had both of us getting hard in the airport," Darrell said in his low sexy Barry White voice.

"I was getting wet in the airport just thinking about your big massive cock trapped in your jeans," I admitted getting my sexy voice going.

The elevator slowed and we pulled apart. The door opened and we faced a middle-aged woman with an older man dressed nicely for gambling. Both their eyes widened and the women quickly glanced down for a crotch check and then looked directly at me with a smile and winked. Her husband was oblivious as he was behind her.

I thought to myself, "I bet she has had some big black cock before..." and I smiled and winked back as I exited with Darrell and Marcus trailing behind me. A quick jaunt down the hall and we were at their suite.

Marcus opened the door and it was enormous! A great view of the strip, nice great room, a bar, a huge coach, small dance floor, a huge bouquet of fresh flowers and more. As I glanced to the left and right, two bedrooms and a master bedroom with a massive bed with crisp white sheets. Marcus hit a button and music started. He then locked the door. It was a click that registered in my brain as I was about to fulfill and two items on my bucket list - sleep with a black man and sleep with two men at once!

"This is fabulous guys! Thank you for a great evening!" I exclaimed.

Marcus replied, "Thank you. Because of you we made over 100K each. We owe you one hell of a great evening!"

Marcus came in front of me this time and grabbed me slow and pulled me in for a deep wet kiss. Its hard kissing a man that is 6 foot, 6 inches. It was a good thing I had 4 inch heels and tall! Darrell came from behind me and we all started to grind. Earlier, I was imagining Darrell's big black cock rubbing my pussy and now I am going to feel the real thing

After some heavy petting, Marcus reached and stoked one of my boobs through my bra while Darrell reach around and started to grab my other boob through the bra and pinch my nipples from behind. I moaned as I yanked Marcus' shirt out and reached up past his rippling six pack and to his bare, hairless chest and dug my fingers in as pleasure coursed through my body. It turned him on and he started to unbutton his shirt to give me access. I unbuttoned my shirt to give both of them access dropped it to the floor.

Meanwhile, Darrell was unzipping the back of my skirt as smooth as silk while unbuttoning his dress shirt. My skirt fell leaving me in my white lace bra in high heels, sexy white lace panties with my garter and stockings. Darrell and Marcus stepped back and gave some well-received cat calls.

"Damn, you are looking sexy tonight, " Darrell proclaimed as his slid out of his shirt.

"Laurie, you are 100% real and hot. Did you get you sexy outfit just for us?" Marcus questioned me again just to elicit a response.

I did a little sexy spin and said, "I have not worn white lace since since I was a virgin. Are you boys going to show me what it's like to be a virgin again?"

"Oh Laurie were going to give you our big cocks so deep and you will be screaming in pleasure," Darrell said quite confidently.

I looked at both of them glancing up and down. I lingered on their crotches for a couple seconds and licked my lips unconsciously. "Come here big boys," I teased as I pulled them into me so I could feel their bare skin engulfing me on both sides.

They continued to rub their big hands all over my body. It was so sexy seeing the contrast of their dark skin and hands against my white skin. Soon my bra came off and they pinched my already erect nipples. Marcus bent down and took my left boob into his mouth and sucked forcefully but not enough to hurt. I grabbed his bald head will me left hand and kept him on my titty and moaned loudly. My nipples were rock hard and like the end of a pinky finger sticking up. I spread me legs and Darrell from behind took the invitation to run his huge hands on my ass, leg and then to massage my pussy through my panties. I moaned even more in pleasure.

"You have huge hands Darrell and I can't wait to feel your big cock," I stated.

I reached back for Darrell's belt and fumbled around with it. I was a little drunk and delirious with pleasure. Darrell took the cue, he slipped off his shoes, undid his belt and let his pants fall. I glanced behind me. He was left with white athletic cotton under ware and black socks! "A nice look," I thought, "But not as nice as that huge tool pushing down his leg. It is damn near the thickness of a mini coke can and still growing!"

"Good boy Darrell! I was hoping to unwrap that package tonight as my special surprise!" in a matter of fact tone. "And Marcus honey, its your turn..."

Marcus stepped away, stepped out of his shoes and undid his pants and let them drop.

I smiled and looked at his huge snake coming down his athletic briefs. The damn thing was already down his leg and peeking out the bottom of his shorts. It must have been 10 inches long already and still had more to go!

Both men pulled close again but this time both from behind. This time I got to rub their huge cocks with each hand while they both took turns rubbing my crotch, pinching my nipples and whispering in my ear.

"You like what you feel, Laurie?" Darrell teased. I moaned affirmation. "Have you ever seen cocks this big?" Darrell persisted. I moaned negative.

"Whats the biggest cock you have seen Laurie?" Marcus asked.

"Half your size," I stammered between moans.

Both men chucked and rubbed closer.

"Would you like to feel our big black cocks, Laurie?", Marcus asked.

I moaned, "Uh huh!"

"Are you ready to hold my huge cock now?" Darrell suggested as he pulled down his shorts to his ankles and I grabbed his massive tool with my right hand. My hand did not fit around it. I had at least an inch between my fingertip and thumb!

Marcus followed suit and dropped his briefs. I soon had a 10+ inch cock in each hand while the big black men worked over my nipples and crotch.

Marcus had reached inside my panties and was teasing my clit making me moan more. He slowly undid my garter clips and pushed my panties down and they fell to my ankles. I stepped out and I opened up my legs for him. He then rubbed on big finger up my wet pussy and pushed it in!

I came and I came hard while both men held me up by their cocks as I squeezed hard on them for support.

Once I finished, both lifted me up and moved me to the huge couch. They lay me on my back on the couch and stood over me. Only now could I see their magnificent bodies and massive cocks. Darrell was dark as coal and had a uncut cock that hung down. Marcus was a beautiful chocolate complexion and had a longer cock but slightly thinner. Their cocks were so big and hard they stood like a mast outward.

"Look at those cocks," I thought to myself.

"Come here boys and suck on my titties," I demanded.

They both went along side of me and proceeded to suck, pinch and rub my crotch all at the same time. I was getting revved up again for another orgasm. And, as a bonus, their cocks were so long I could grab them and stoke them while they bent over to suck on my nipples. At one time I looked down at two big shaved heads sucking on me hard while rubbing my pussy and alternating the insertion of one finger at a time.

Marcus was the first to position his cock near my pussy all while sucking on my tit. I felt a huge cock knock at my pussy that was not a finger! Thud, Thud, Thud he tapped as he rubbed it up and down on my slit. I was close to coming again. Meanwhile, Darrell came up and moved his huge cock toward my mouth as he knelt on the couch. I grabbed it with my right hand near the base to pull him toward my mouth. The cock extended to near my elbow! Picture a very large cucumber in the store that was as thick as a coke can and that was Darrell. Except is was dark, black and had a blunt thick uncut head. It had to be a foot long! My mind raced and I concluded, "there was no way that thing was going to fit in my pussy!"

"Darrell, that is one huge cock!" I said sizing it up and looking at it in amazement. I was getting more and more turned on more by its massive size. My pussy started to gush in anticipation of getting fucked by two big black cocks.

"Wait until its buried in your pussy as we fuck you all night long," Darrell teased as he moved the tip right next mouth and started to rub his manhood across my lips and mouth as I opened up to suck on his monster cock.

Marcus keep knocking and attempting to push the tip of his cock into my tiny cunt but it was not ready for a true big black cock. Even my big dildo at home was not this big. The tip of Marcus's cock head was a large mushroom shape with a reasonable taper but it was not going to go in. Marcus looked at me.

"I don't think beyond the head is going to fit," I said in disappointment.

Darrell smiled and said with a sexy tease, "I think she needs a little help Marcus. Be a gentleman!"

He got the message and moved his head down between my legs as Darrell straddled over me and presented his his black uncut cock to my face while I held it with my two hands. "Even the remaining penis still sticking out at me was longer than my husbands cock!" I thought with a twang of guilt.

I looked up at Darrell and he smiled sensing my hesitation, "Don't worry Laurie, you can handle it. And, once you do, you will always crave my big black cock," he said confidently.

I let go my right and brought it to my lips as right hand grabbed his tangerine sized balls and stoked them softly. I flicked my tongue out and licked around his huge head. His blunt head was still over 2 inches thick and looked like a cock with a turtleneck on it! It was massive, different and smelled all so musky.

12