Wife in Vegas finds Two Black Men Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife trapped in Vegas by snow storm, it's bath time!
1.8k words
4.36
37.2k
43

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left off in my last experience with some fantastic chaperons giving me incredible sex with their big black cocks. I was in their suite in Vegas and the night was still young...

Darrell and Marcus had more surprises for this hot, white MILF!

As I lay there spent after hot sex and coming more times than I have in the last year, Darrell got up to go to the bathroom. He was doing something behind me but I was too tired to look to see what he was doing. He was in the bathroom awhile but came back, poured himself another drink and sat down next to me and Marcus.

"Guys. That was fantastic! I never had sex like that in my life! Your big cocks are amazing! Are all black men hung like you?" I asked innocently.

They both laughed without explanation.

"I don't think I can ever top that again," I said out loud and looked left and right.

Darrell smiled and replied in a deep voice, "Hey baby, we are just getting started tonight. And, we have a special surprise for you..."

"A surprise! What could be more surprising that meeting to hot men at the airport, who rescued me, took me to dinner and then fucked me harder and deeper than anyone in my life?" as I said as I reached out to touch both their cocks, "And, you men are successful gentleman who have huge, thick cocks that any woman would love just one of you. I got both of your undivided attention in one night! Oh yeh, and we won a lot of money together. What could be a surprise at this point?"

I held up my glass and Marcus and Darrell clinked it.

Darrell stood up his big dick swinging. He held out his hand for me and said, "Come on, I'll show you!"

I took his hand and he led me to the master bathroom. I heard running water...

As we entered I saw a huge Jacuzzi tub filled with bubbles and flower petals scattered all over the tub and on the bubbles. "So that was all the noise he was making," I thought. I got warm down in my pussy thinking of that sexy presentation with two big black men naked next to me.

"Oh Darrell," was all I could say. Marcus was behind me with a bottle. I turned and gave Darrell a big slow deep kiss while feeling his cock on my stomach. I reached down to give it a little squeeze as I kissed him.

"And Marcus," I said in my sexy voice as I went to him and give him a slow deep wet kiss and squeezed his cock.

"Now let's take a bath!" I said enthusiastically and I moved toward the tub.

I sat between Marcus and Darrell of course. The hot bath was something I truly needed. My pussy was so sore, this was helping me recover and relax.

The tub was something to behold. It was a sex palace complete with mirrors on each side of the wall as it fit into the corner of the bathroom. It was big enough for four but very cozy when two huge black men and me were in it.

As we talked, I asked the guys if they had ever done this before. Both said they have never had a threesome together with a white woman. I think they were lying by deception...

I told them about my sexual bucket list and they laughed at the irony that I nailed two in one night!

Between talking there was some deep kissing, rubbing and me grabbing on their big cocks. Soon, they were rising to the occasion again as I felt them grow under the warm water. Even though I had come so many times I could not remember, I also was getting turned on again.

"Darrell. Marcus. Sit on the side of the tub. I want to see your magnificent cocks while I suck on them!" I demanded.

Both men moved quickly and grabbed some nearby towels to clean off the bubbles and to have something to sit upon. I looked at Marcus and then Darrell. I then looked down at their near hard cocks.

"Mmmm. I'm going to suck on those big cocks", I said low and sexy as I grabbed Marcus first.

I put him in my mouth and sucked while I jerked him with my hands. "In college I was a pro at giving blowjobs. I could make a guy come in two minutes. But, those were small, excited little white boys...," I thought to myself.

I worked Marcus up and down twisting my hands and sucking. I glanced into the mirror to see his massive cock standing away from his groin as I worked it over. He was enjoying it because he started to moan.

A glance at Darrell and I saw he was stoking his cock larger while watching the action. He said, "Laurie, you suck a mean cock."

"It's all in the hands and leverage Darrell," I thought to myself and I just moaned in agreement as my mouth was sucking on a big cock already. To give you perspective on big, I stood to suck on Marcus.

Marcus was getting close as I reached down and cupped his balls. They were huge. About the size to two big plums and handing low with the hot water. He was getting close and I stopped and licked him slowly down to his balls. I barely fit each ball in my mouth and sucked hard and down stopping his orgasm.

I stopped and said, "Darrell's turn! Keep him hard for me, Marcus."

Marcus looked pissed for a second and then smiled.

I moved over to Darrell and said, "Guys move a little closer..." They both now were hip to hip.

I started in on Darrell like Marcus. I worked him hard and fast like he might be masturbating himself while sucking and licking his uncut coal black cock. I looked into the mirror and again for a big turn on. This was really black on white!

Soon Darrell was getting close and I did the same thing. I pulled away and Darrell went to grab my head. I slapped his hand away and said, "No big boy, I have a big surprise for you two."

I sucked him and then grabbed Marcus with my other hand. I jerked them both and they were hard and ready.

Marcus suggested, "Lets go to the bed so I can put my cock in you now Laurie!"

I just pulled off Darrell and started sucking his cock while waving a No No finger at him! I had a surprise for these gentleman.. They talked dirty to me the whole time. Demanding I suck their cock and telling me what a sexy hot mamma I was sucking on their big black cocks.

I sucked and stroked. I could feel each ready to come. If one was too close I reached down with my hands and squeezed above the balls to stop the flow and disrupt their orgasm. I did it several times to each until they we ready to blow.

As they both were super hard, I moved to center. Instinctively they both shifted their hips to get closer to my talented mouth. Both men rocked back and moaned. Their legs tightened and they started to come. With each hand I stoked them into my mouth swallowing their cum. I put both cocks to my mouth and stoked hard as they came more. I tried to fit both in my mouth but as big as they were it was not possible. I swallowed as much as I could and they kept shooting in my face, hair and chest.

Two massive explosions from two massive towers. I loved giving them their surprise!

Marcus spoke first, "Wow! I never had a blowjob like that one. You kept stopping me from coming and made the end that more intense! You have a lucky husband."

"I only like sucking huge cocks so my husband only gets that treatment once in a while," I thought to myself and smiled at Marcus saying, "I love sucking your big, sexy cock Marcus... And, Darrell your cock is so thick and meaty! I love it stroking it!"

We got back in the hot tub and added some hot water. Marcus grabbed another bottle of champagne and we all enjoyed relaxing for a little moment.

Then, Marcus suggested, "I think it is Laurie's turn..." Both men chuckled and started to alternate rubbing my underwater pussy and squeezing my nipples.

"How would you like two men going down on you at once?" Darrell suggested.

My pussy came on fire now but my mind wondered how that was possible.

Darrell lifted me out of the tub and onto the side on the towels. I used one towel to dry off.

Darrell started first and lapped at my pussy making it all wet while Marcus sucked on my boobs. He sucked in an out. Then they switched.

Marcus started sucking on my clit and flicking it with his tongue fast. I was definitively going to cum quickly. He teased me close and stopped.

"Paybacks a bitch," he said with a smile.

Darrell went down again and this time licked my clit in slow strong strokes taking it in his mouth and sucking every few seconds. I was going crazy and grabbed his head. He slapped me away shaking the No No finger at me. I laughed...

Soon, both guys had my legs spread wide open taking turns sucking and fingering my cunt. Then came the surprise...

Darrell then slid his finger into my ass. I tensed up and said, "Whoa whoa whoa! Off-limits!"

Darrell laughed, "Laurie relax, you broke all your rules tonight..."

"I guess I have..." I thought to myself and relaxed.

Soon I was getting alternate pussy licks with two big back heads working over my cunt while Darrell's finger slid in and out of my ass. It actually felt kinda good when I relaxed.

When Marcus took over, his two fingers slid in and out of my cunt. Very soon, I was close to coming and starting to shake. Just as I was about to come, both men somehow put in their heads and alternated sucking my clit. The thought alone made me cum hard and I screamed trying to push away their heads. Marcus dove in and Darrell held me down again. I came and came and came while I begged them to stop.

Finally, they stopped. I slid into the bath exhausted feeling both my pussy agape still from my fucking earlier and my virgin ass a little more open... I snuggled into Darrell who engulfed me in the hot tub and used my feet to play with Marcus' cock! It was all so relaxing and comfortable just hanging with them in the tub talking, laughing and drinking. It was a great night out with my chaperons. I was so relaxed and now ready for bed. Or, so I thought but these stallions had different plans...