Wife Invites Herself

Story Info
Darlene joins her husband at the gloryhole.
1.3k words
4.55
116.5k
118
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pondcat
pondcat
121 Followers

"Do they have gloryholes?" my wife Darlene asked as we drove past a billboard for a rural highway adult shop at the next exit.

We were on our way home from a concert in a nearby town. She figured I'd know because I'd been honest about my gloryhole habit all along. She accepted it, but it's not like we talked about it, and we'd been married 13 years. So I was surprised at the question.

"Yeah, they do," I said.

"Let's stop," she said.

That was a surprise. "Why?" I asked suspiciously.

"I want to see you do it," she said with a sly smile.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Give a blowjob."

I had about five miles to decide if this was a good idea or not. I didn't say a word. Neither did she. When the exit came up, I jumped into the lane at the last second. "Yay!" Darlene exclaimed.

I pulled into the lot. Lots of cars. Typical Friday night. We got out and headed for the entrance. Darlene looked like she was starting to hesitate. "Chickening out?" I teased.

She gave me a dirty look and marched past me into the entrance. I held back before going in to give her a teasing moment of realization that she was in a sex shop alone.

I found her standing in the middle of the sales floor staring around in amazement. Videos had pretty much been regulated to a corner with the falling of the hard copy medium to the internet. In their place was an expanded selection of dildos, vibrators, toys, and fetish wear. We browsed around much like the other couples in the store. The clerk spotted me and started to wave, but stopped abruptly when he realized I wasn't alone. He sort of looked shocked.

We ended our browsing at the arcade door. "Ready?" I asked.

She looked hesitant. I opened the door for her. She asked for this.

She slowly creeped in but stopped, making sure I was actually following her this time. I led her into the maze. It looked like the booths were about half occupied, but one of the two couples booths was available. I led her in and locked the door.

The booth was just big enough for two chairs, some kneeling space, and a trash can. It had gloryholes on either side to the next booths. I'd pocketed some fast food napkins from the car if needed for cleanup. Usually I'd wear two shirts to the bookstore and remove one to make sure I had something clean to wear if there was spillage, but this was last-minute and I didn't have one, so I removed my shirt.

"What are you doing?" she whispered, recognizing that others would be able to hear us.

"So it doesn't get messed up," I replied.

She looked confused. But no time to explain...somebody had just entered the booth to the right.

I could hear them putting money into the video machine, then realized I hadn't done the same yet. All I had was 20's, so I put one in. We'd be good for quite awhile now.

"Find something to watch," I whispered, and pointed at the channel buttons. She started channel surfing, making a gasp when she hit a gay scene. I was peeking over at our neighbor, who had removed his pants and was jerking off. Looked like a white college age kid with a nice looking cock. I tapped her and showed her. She got wide-eyed.

"Here we go," I whispered. I made the signal, and a cock presented itself. Darlene dropped her jaw and widened her eyes. They only got bigger as I touched it. Then I smiled at her and touched the tip of my tongue to the shaft. Then I turned towards the cock and went to work. I occasionally turned back to see what she was doing and she seemed basically frozen. Eventually, she moved the chairs and kneeled down next to me.

"Want a taste?" I whispered. She didn't respond. I went back to work. But soon her hand appeared at the base and she started jerking what my mouth wasn't reaching. When our neighbor came, I pulled back to the head and she rapidly jerked his load into my mouth. A little cum escaped my lips and rolled down my chin. Darlene got wide-eyed again. She had just seen her husband give a blow job.

I spit the load in the trash can and pulled her in to kiss her with my cum breath. My hobby was far more of a reality to her now.

"So is that it then?" she whispered.

"If you want it to be," I replied.

"What else is there?"

"As much as you want."

She stared whispering "How many do you..." when I saw someone was watching us through the other hole. I stopped her and pointed. She saw the eye and suddenly looked worried.

I moved over to the hole. He backed off and stood up. He was completely naked and his cock was at full attention. He stood there proudly in a superhero pose. Darlene started laughing. I made the signal and he slid it in. I went right to work.

As I occasionally turned to check on Darlene, she looked more and more curious. Suddenly while I was bobbing up and down our superhero's shaft, she tapped me on the shoulder and motioned me back. She took over. I suddenly realized she'd removed her top and was now in just her bra.

She was stroking him with her mouth off looking at me when his first spurt shot her on the cheek. She gave a small squeal as she tried to recover, but ended up with a minor facial, some cum on her chest, and splatter on her jeans. I wasn't helping matters by giggling. "You didn't say anything about my pants!" she whispered as she wiped the cum off her face and onto her stomach.

She stood up and took off her jeans and put them over the chair our increasing pile of clothes were on. Now she was just in her white bra and white nylon hi-cuts. I took my jeans off as well, exposing my briefs. There were new people at both holes and I'm sure a line was forming once word-of-mouth spread that a woman was here. Darlene put another $20 into the machine, even though the first one hadn't run out yet. I guess we were going to be here awhile. We both made the signal at our respective holes and went to work.

My next couple of cocks took a while to cum. It sounded like she was going through them faster than I was. But each time I turned around, I just saw the back of her head bobbing at the hole. We were there over an hour before the video machine wanted more money. I turned to see her finishing off a massive black cock. When she stood up and turned around, she was COVERED in cum. Where I had been spitting loads into the trash can, she'd been spitting them on herself. The front of her bra and panties were soaked, just dripping in cum. She looked like she'd been in a bukkake video from the neck down.

She put more money in the video machine and said "Now fuck ME, please."

She sat in the chair that was free of our clothes and spread her legs. I licked cum off the front of her panties, even swallowed some. I moved her panties aside and gave her an oral tongue lashing until she came. She stood up, leaned against the wall, and I moved them aside again and fucked her from behind. I pulled out and covered the back of her panties with my cum. We were being watched the whole time from both holes. We'd put on quite a show.

There was no point in trying to clean her up. She slipped her top and jeans on over the mess and looked little worse for wear. We exited the building without incident and headed home, where we showered together and collapsed in bed.

pondcat
pondcat
121 Followers