Wife is Family Humiliation Slut

Story Info
Voyeur husband discovers wife is obedient 3 holed cum dump.
21.1k words
4.12
237.4k
240
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Colin at a business meeting and detecting the lust in his eyes as he stared at me and being quite a handsome and charming gentlemen, we soon became lovers. Colin revealed to me the reason for his infidelity -- that his own wife had many other lovers. The story he told to me at first I little believed, until he showed me actual video. My God, I couldn't believe what my eyes beheld. I asked if I could print his story and he agreed so long as I did not use real names. Here I tell the story in a manner that I feel would do Colin's perspective justice. Some of the conversations are a bit elaborative so that the details of events and relationships can be explained without resorting to dry description, but the story itself is true and the characters involved are realistically portrayed, as they were explained to me -- Grace

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I knew Nancy from work. Sometimes our shifts overlapped and I would watch her as she passed by in the hallway. All the men stopped whatever they were doing and would watch Nancy walk by. Always with a broad smile across her face and a gentle laugh in her voice, Nancy was a sparkling beauty with long brown hair, long shapely legs, a round tight bum and large breasts that bounced along playfully under her sweater as she walked. She always dressed in a manner that made sure everyone knew what a gorgeous body she had, with high heels, short body hugging skirts that rose about the knee and tight low cut sweaters that revealed her ample cleavage when she bent forward. Her bare shapely legs, her wiggling ass, and her heavy bouncing chest gave every man who crossed her path an instant woody.

We met at a company party ten years ago and as I stared into those big blue eyes of hers and listened as she explained that she was really just a very shy country girl who had only ever had one boyfriend I immediately fell head over heels for her. She was simply lovely and delightful, and with that knock out figure, how could any man resist! Both well into our 30's when we met, we were married within the year. We were wed at her local catholic church in the large Texas town where she was raised and to which I moved to get a job. Her extensive extended family continued to reside in the town, and we ultimately bought a house there as well. Our home is just outside of town, a great spot, a large ranch styled home secluded from the world with a large fenced in backyard and swimming pool that backed onto farmland.

The four years with Nancy have been both wonderful and confusing. Before we were married and when we each lived in our own apartments she had been very lustful. While never willing to engage in anal sex she more than compensated for her frequent and amazing blowjobs. And while she was too shy to permit me to cum in her mouth she did let me shoot my load on those gorgeous big DD tits of hers, which satisfied me completely. But once we were married the blowjobs gradually reduced in frequency until they ceased completely. Intercourse as well became less frequent and her previous zeal was all but gone.

And while when alone together with her she continued to be the sweet and charming woman I met at the party, the countenance of her expression would immediately change when anyone from her family visited, which was often, as we all lived comparatively close together. They were evidently a close and loving family, but in a way I could not put my finger on Nancy changed in their presence. She became nervous and continually asked them if she could serve them in any way, almost assuming the role of a submissive and docile servant. She would obediently fulfill any command given to her, even by the children of her brother and sister. While all adults, her nephews were still much younger than Nancy, but she meekly obeyed them as subserviently as she did her own parents.

I sensed a reservation in her actions and those of her family when I was home and felt that their strange behavior might become even more amplified when I was not around. Curious as to how her family members treated my wife when they were alone I secretly installed hidden cameras and microphones throughout the house while Nancy was away on travel, the system concealed within what appeared to be wireless wall mounted speakers. These were all motion activated and would send video streams to my secured computer once I turned the system on, which I began to do whenever I left the house.

What I saw over the coming months utterly shocked me. Here I relay to you the story of what I learned day by day of the depraved behaviour of my wife's family and the demeaning role that she is forced to play in satisfying their twisted desires.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Nancy and I often worked different shifts. On the first two days that I activated the camera system nothing out of the ordinary occurred in the home and so returning on this third day I was starting to wonder if perhaps my suspicions had been misplaced. Having worked the day shift, and with Nancy already gone to work for second shift, I found her typical note on the kitchen counter telling me that supper was in the fridge, the time she expected to be home from her shift, and some X's and O's. Heating my supper in the microwave I went to my computer and logging in began to review the video that the various cameras had captured throughout the house that day.

The first camera flipped on as she rose late from bed. I watched her have coffee and check her e-mail and then prepare herself for her morning shower. I watched her strip and walk about the bedroom and I admired her gorgeous figure. Though in her early 40's her legs remained long and shapely, her belly flat and her ass tight and round. Her lovely large breasts hung heavily from her chest. They were capped with large brown nipples that were very sensitive and I loved that I could often make her orgasm just by pinching and pulling and sucking on those perky erect buds.

After her shower I watched as she donned her bathrobe and was a bit surprised that she chose to put on a pair of high heeled spikes but neglected to wear a bra or panties. She returned to the kitchen where she ate her breakfast of fruit and yogurt and perused her cell phone messages. As she was tidying the kitchen I heard the doorbell ring and rising up and opening the door I watched as her parents stepped in. Both wore T-shirts, shorts and flip flops, with the Texas heat approaching 100 degrees. Her parents were in their mid 60's, her father tall and lean, her mother short and stout. Nancy was the youngest of their children, with her brother and sister each a few years her senior.

I was immediately shocked when after Nancy closed the door behind her parents that she quickly dropped to the floor on her knees before her mother's feet. She removed her mother's flip flops and kneeling prostrate began to kiss her mother's bare feet. She continued with this behaviour until she received a pat on her head from her mother. She then repeated this strange ritual for her father until he too patted her and commented "Good little puppy". Proceeding into the living room I noticed that my wife's robe had become loosened while she was squatted on the floor and as she sat between her parents on the couch I could see her long bare legs were not covered and that one of her breasts was actually exposed to the point that the nipple could be seen. The three chatted however as if this was nothing out of the ordinary. The conversation seemed normal until her mother asked Nancy "And so have you been masturbating a lot and practising with your dildos, as we trained you to do?"

"What!?" I thought out load.

"Of course mommy, every day, as you instructed, I would never disobey you." Nancy responded meekly, with the voice of a little girl.

"Good little puppy." I heard her mother comment. "Clitoral, vagina and anal penetration, and fellatio practise?" She continued.

"Yes mommy, just as you and daddy taught me." Nancy replied.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Then I couldn't believe what I saw! Reaching up her mother pinched at Nancy's exposed nipple and began to tug on it slightly. "And the puppy plays with her nipples while she masturbates to make sure that they stay extra sensitive so that the slightest stimulation to your nipples makes your vagina become wet?"

Nancy let out a long moan, the same way she would do when I similarly rubbed her nipples, and leaning back deeply into the sofa appeared to be enjoying the sensation of her mother tugging on her tit. With a lustful sigh she responded "Yes mommy. I play with my nipples and it always make me wet and need to rub my clitoris, just as you taught me."

"Is our little puppy's vagina wet now from just having your nipple pulled?" Her mother inquired.

"Yes mommy, my vagina is very wet now." Nancy responded, spreading her legs apart as she uttered the words, exposing her brown bush and glistening pussy to my camera view, and of course to the view of her mother and father.

"You better check father, make sure she is wet." The mother commented, and immediately Nancy's father leaned forward and thrust one of his big meaty fingers deep into his daughter's vagina, making her hips rise up well off the couch in response and eliciting another deep lustful moan.

"Wet cunt, but tight, probably not getting fucked as much as it should be." Is all he said as he pulled his finger from her pussy and placed it to his daughter's face so that she could suck it clean.

"Thank-you daddy." Nancy responded.

As her mother continued to torture Nancy's nipple with her fingertip she asked "Does the slut puppy need to masturbate now?"

"Oh yes mommy, please let me masturbate now." I heard my wife plead.

"Beg for it, puppy, like mother trained you to, prove to me that you are still the submissive and obedient family slut." Her mother teased.

"Mommy please, please let the slut puppy rub her horny clit, my fuck hole is so sloppy wet!" I heard my wife beg. My God, I had never heard her swear before or talk dirty, and here she was sounding like a twenty dollar whore!

"Your fuck holes puppy, never forget that you have three, that you are a three holed cum dump. Remember your training - to be obedient, submissive, to accept humiliation and even enjoy being degraded and treated like a slut, to realise that your place in this world is nothing more than as a worthless three holed fuck toy and cum dump for those we tell you to give your body to."

Nancy lowered her head deeply in submission and stuttered "Y, y, yes Mommy, I know that is what I am. A worthless whore. A cheap cunt. A pussy with a life support system."

When her humiliation and unconditional obedience had been firmly established then her mother responded "Good little girl. Yes, you may rub your clit now slut puppy."

My wife lowered her hand and with her index finger began to masturbate before her parents, rubbing her clit ferociously as she moaned and convulsed, gyrating her hips to match the motion of her finger. Pulling back her robe to expose her bare chest her father began to pinch and tease her newly exposed nipple as her mother continued to torture the other. I was clear that Nancy was close to orgasming but before she could satisfy herself both parents quickly released her nipples and as her father pulled her hand away from her crotch her mother gave her a quick firm slap across the face. "Did I tell you that you could cum you slut bitch?" She yelled.

Breathing heavily Nancy meekly replied "No mommy, I'm so sorry mommy."

"You know the rules slut, you may only ever rub yourself to orgasm after you have taken a load of cum into one of your three slut holes or over your tits."

"Yes, mommy, I am so very sorry, it will never happen again, I promise mommy." Nancy replied in her meek childlike voice.

"Good slut, now go get your dildo. Father said your vagina was tight. You may ride your dildo while we chat."

"Thank-you mommy." Nancy said and rising up I saw as she went into our bedroom and going into her closet came out with a large dildo with a suction base. I had no idea she had a dildo in there and because of the camera view angle still do not know where it was secretly stored. Letting her robe drop to the floor but keeping on her spike heels Nancy returned to the living room, now completely naked. Placing the dildo base on the floor before her parents she squatted down on top of it. She carefully worked its length into her obviously very wet twat and soon was using her legs to pump her vagina up and down on the dildo in front of her parents. I watched as my wife's tits flopped up and down as she fucked herself and I was deeply turned on, wishing this was something she would do for me!

The conversation with her parents continued quite naturally as Nancy fucked her vagina squatted before them. Her mother then commented how important it was that she penetrates her vagina daily with the dildo to ensure her vagina remains readily accessible for the family members. Nancy asked why it was that she had to be the family fuck toy, to which her mother replied "As I have told you many times before, you were the youngest, and your brother and sister could not find sexual partners and were becoming desperate, and your father and I had lost the lust in our own sex lives, so at 18 I had to train you to satisfy all of us. We used a dildo to take your virginity and teach you how to have intercourse with a penis, I taught you how to satisfy a vagina with your mouth and your father taught you how to perform fellatio. We then offered first your vagina and then your anus to your brother so that he could satisfy his urges, and your mouth to your sister to satisfy hers. Once your brother and sister became married and had children it only made sense that you offer them the same services once they turned 18. Once we had turned you into a well-trained puppy and the family slut, there was no point not making the most of it. Which reminds me, you always tend to fib about practising anal penetration. Stand up and let your father see if you are fibbing to us today."

Meekly my wife rose off her dildo and standing before her father bent over deeply, thrusting her ass outward toward him. Collecting a large mouthful of saliva her father spit onto his daughter's sphincter and holding her hip with one hand shoved a meaty finger on the other hand deep into her asshole in one quick thrust. Nancy screamed out in both pain and pleasure but her father took no notice as he continued to plunge the thick digit into and out of her ass over and over. Finally withdrawing the finger and permitting Nancy to stand erect once more he commented "Her ass has been fucked lately, by a dildo or cock, not sure, but it still is tighter than it should be, definitely could use more practise."

What?! My wife takes it in the ass! She certainly never offered me this opportunity. My God, I began to realize how little I really knew about her.

"Go get your butt dildo puppy." Her mother commanded. And Nancy ran back to the closet and returned with a smaller dildo, having the same styled suction base. Putting it on the ground beside the other dildo she asked if her father could spit on her ass again as lubricant to help start the process. "Beg your father." Her mother responded with a mocking and sadistic tone.

Standing before her father completely nude, she begged in a child-like voice "Daddy, can you please spit on the asshole of your cum slut daughter so she can show you what a good ass fuck toy she is." As she pleaded to her father he raised up his hands and began to stroke the soft hair of her bush with one and squeeze and knead the tender flesh of her large hanging tits with the other. She moaned loudly and I could see her knees quake as he slid a finger up inside her wet vagina and pulled firmly on a nipple, lifting her tit from her chest.

"Oh you are such a fucking slut Nancy." Her mother commented with a laugh. "You know your father cannot resist that kind of talk. I would never let him enter your cunt or anus, as that would just be wrong, but he sure loves watching his little girl fuck them on her own for his entertainment!"

Turning her about with his hands he pushed Nancy forward to expose her bare ass once again. Taking his time he slapped one bent over ass cheek and then the other, repeating the rhythm over and over. Then thrusting one finger into her exposed vagina he leaned forward and began to lick at his daughter's anus as he proceeded to finger fuck her. Nancy moaned loudly and from the expression on her face I could tell that she plainly was enjoying the experience. Then he spit on her ass again and while keeping one finger in her vagina shoved another into her butt. Nancy's face revealed pure lustful ecstasy as her father double finger fucked her pussy and ass. He glanced over at his wife and I noticed how they both smiled and laughed at their daughters demeaning position and uncontrollable reaction. They clearly had enjoyed the process of degrading their daughter and turning her into the family slut.

Pulling both fingers from his daughter and spitting once more onto her now gaping asshole Nancy thanked her father profusely for moistening her ass and proceeded to squat down over the smaller dildo. Taking her time she worked the plastic toy into her bum. She then proceeded to ass fuck herself with the dildo, using her legs to pump herself up and down, letting her parents measure the quality of her technique. Her father replied that she fucked the dildo with her ass like a pro, just as he had taught her, while her mother pulled the larger dildo off the floor and handing it to Nancy told her to demonstrate how well she could suck cock while simultaneously taking it up the ass.

Nancy tried to suck the dildo but found it challenging to control her balance on her narrow spiked heels without having both hands on the floor. So her mother said "Father, I think she might need a little help with this practise demonstration." Nodding in understanding he stood and removed his shorts. Then standing before Nancy she took his limp dick into her mouth without hesitation. It took a while for the old man to get rigid, but he eventually did, and I could not help but to stroke myself at my desk as I watched my wife suck off her father while ass fucking herself on a dildo.

"Remember slut puppy to show your father the cum in your mouth before you swallow it." Her mother said, still teaching her what was expected of a family slut. "And once he cums then you may orgasm as well. With a mouthful of cock Nancy mumbled what sounded like thank-you and soon after her father erupted into his daughter's mouth. Per her instructions Nancy opened her mouth wide to show her father her mouthful of cum while looking up at him with docile and obedient eyes. Once satisfied he pat her on the head and she gulped down his load. Continuing to ass fuck herself Nancy rode the dildo harder and faster while trying to also rub her clit, awkwardly balancing herself on the high spiked heels, finally bringing herself to orgasm. Nancy collapsed to the ground, laying prostrate on her back, heaving and breathing heavily with her legs spread wide and her well fucked pussy and ass oriented toward her parents view.

Once she caught her breath her mother said "Good slut puppy. Now bring the toys we trained you to wear when alone in our presence to ensure you remain a humiliation slut. Then you may fix us some lunch." She ordered. Nancy obediently went to her closet and exited with a number of objects in her hands that I had never seen before. Returning to the living room she handed them to her father. I could see now that the toys consisted of a dildo with a strap to attach it around the waist and hold it is place, and another was a butt plug with a similar attaching method. There were also a number of metal objects which appeared to be some type of clamp, belts and what looked like a red rubber ball. Nancy stood still while her father precisely shoved each toy into its corresponding hole in her body. He then adjusted and tightened the associated straps to ensure that each was held firmly in place.