Wife Left Me so I Could be a Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my wife got home she was anxious to tell me about more she had read about training a sissy husband. She asked me if I had ever heard the term "cuckold."

"No, I haven't." I answered.

She told me it was something that wives did to their sissy husbands so that the wife could still enjoy a full sex life while their husband was becoming more and more feminine. She told me it would involve her being fucked by a real man with a much bigger cock than mine, but that she would only have sex with this other man if I was in the room with them. Nothing would be done behind my back. She was a little scared of the idea, but she told me about it to watch my reaction. I told her it was not something I would enjoy seeing and she assured me she would not do it until I was ready.

"Before I cuckold you I want to make sure you are fully feminized. I want you so into being a girl that when the sex is taking place you are fascinated with the man's cock way more than you are with what I am doing." She was very stern in her reply.

"For now, let's focus on making you the best little sissy husband you can be." She continued.

"Did you do as I told you to today?" She asked.

"I did. And you were right, it feels wonderful! I don't ever want to have body hair again!" I quickly answered.

"Perfect" she replied. "I want you to follow a new set of rules when you are here during the day. I want you to always be dressed as a girl. Your days dressing in any male clothing are over. Do you understand?"

"I do, and I am ready to be a full time sissy husband for you." I said.

"Good. The first change we are going to make is we are going to stop having sexual intercourse as a man and a woman. We're going to fuck one last time tonight and then when I lock up your tiny dick it's going to be locked for a long time. Going forward, you will have sex with me only orally. I will expect you to lick my pussy with your mouth until I cum. And you will do this when I tell you I want it. Can you do that?"

"I guess I can" I said. "I'm going to miss squirting inside you..."

She quickly interrupted; "We're going to do it tonight! You'll get your fill of it. But remember, as my sissy husband your tiny cock will be losing its desire to be inside of a real pussy. I'll be helping you that way to fully assume the role of a girl. From all I have read I think you are really going to like it."

"Now don't feel bad she continued. Come on, let's see if I can help your little dick get hard enough to penetrate my cunt. Let me feel inside your panties and unlock you."

With that she lifted my dress and slip and grabbed my chastity lock and unlocked the device to reveal my tiny penis. It was hard, but it was also not as long as it normally was when we fucked. She pulled on it a few times and it became long enough to get inside her cunt.

"Good, now lie on your back and let me insert you into me." She was directing the whole act.

"I'm going to slide my pussy up and down on your little shaft to help you cum. I want you to tell me when you are about to squirt. Can you promise me you will?"

"I promise" I gasped as she started going faster up and down.

"Honey" I said. "I'm feeling like I'm going to cum. Yes, yes. I'm going to cum!"

When she heard me say that she quickly lifted her pussy off of my cock at the exact instant my semen ejaculated out of my little cock head.

"Oh that's perfect!" she said.

"But I didn't cum inside you!" I said.

"But my pussy did make you cum. From now on I'll decide when you can cum inside me and when you can't. And since I am the one in control now, I would get used to the fact that you will not be cumming inside me any time soon. You are my sissy!" She said with the most stern and directed voice I had ever heard.

"Well, OK..." I replied.

"Oh come on now baby. If you become the sissy I think you can become, that little cock of yours will stop working sexually as a male anyway. You won't be missing anything. Besides, you'll be licking my wet pussy almost daily when I tell you to. You'll get enough of me sexually."

With that she wiped my cock dry and quickly locked my chastity device back in place. I began to come to terms with the fact I was going to be a full time girl living with my wife.

My wife laid out a set of rules I was to follow: #1 never again wear male clothing. #2 do all of the laundry for our household including washing her and my lingerie by hand. #3 Keep our house clean and neat at all times. #4 prepare all of our meals for the household. #5 stop getting haircuts and let my curly hair on my head grow out. And most important, #6 NEVER EVER try to cum when wearing my chastity lock. I really liked being a girl so I agreed to everything.

My wife kept me locked in chastity for the next eight months. I was not allowed to get hard or to cum during that entire time. During that time I had kissed and licked my wife's pussy hundreds of times and was not allowed to stop until she came. I got very good at it. My little penis completely stopped working as a sexual organ. No erections. No feeling at all when sexually excited. All of my sexual excitement shifted to my nipples. I was a girl sexually. All I lacked was a vagina.

At the end of eight months my wife told me we could have intercourse and she unlocked me, but it was no use. (I think she knew this) I could not get hard as my tiny penis had gotten even smaller. My nipples were standing up straight and were very sensitive, but I was completely unable to perform sexually as a male. All I could do with my penis was pee.

When my wife saw this, a smile came over her face.

"You've done it!" She said excitedly.

"You're a girl through and through. You will never again be a male sexually! I'm very proud of my little sissy husband. In fact, so proud, I want to fix up your beautiful long hair and I want to complete your transformation by having a professional make-up person put you in make-up for you to maintain full time."

"Really?" I asked.

"Really" she said as she quickly locked up my sexually useless little cock in its cage that felt good to have back on but I didn't want to tell her that.

"Tomorrow night I'm bringing home a make-up lady who I've told all about you and she is anxious to see how beautiful she can make you look. I told her we want you to have the Girl Next Door look and she said it was no problem." My wife was really excited at what she had told me.

The next night after I cleared the dishes from the table, there was a knock at the door, and my wife opened it to reveal a woman who had a cart on wheels with loads of make-up in it.

"Where's my girl?" said the lady.

"Right over here" said my wife. And the two of us were introduced.

The lady looked at me and said;

"Oh, your facial features are so feminine! This is going to be real easy and you are going to love it!"

In a little more than two hours, my hair had been washed and set in a very feminine style just touching my shoulders. And my facial make-up complete with lipstick, false eyelashes, and mascara was in place. All that remained was to paint my fingernails and toenails which was done before I knew it.

My wife and the make-up lady stood back and they both gasped at the same time.

My wife said;

"Baby, you are beautiful. I had no idea. There is no way you were ever supposed to be a boy, NO WAY! You are a really beautiful girl and I have no doubt that's what you were supposed to be."

The make-up lady agreed saying she had never seen such a natural girl who she was told had a penis. "Honey, you are a real heart breaker! You are going to make some man very happy."

My wife did a double take with the make-up lady as she walked me to the full length mirror. Looking back at me in the mirror was the prettiest girl I had ever seen. I almost lost my balance. My wife repeated;

"Gorgeous, just gorgeous."

The make-up lady was paid and ushered out. A night that was going to change my life forever was about to begin, but I had no idea what was to come.

My wife went to the phone and dialed a number. She said;

"Yes, it's done, and we're ready. You'll see when you get here, just get here as soon as you can."

"Who was that?" I asked.

"That is a real man who I met at work who I have invited over to have intercourse with me while you watch. I am completing your cuckold experience the way it should be done."

"I knew this day was coming" I said. "Since my body no longer functions like a male and I look so beautiful in my full make-up and hairdo, I am at peace with the fact I am female through and through."

"Oh baby, I'm so happy you said that, cause this guy is really handsome and I have been dreaming about fucking him for the past six months and I didn't want you to feel jealous."

"I'll be fine" I said. In fact I'm looking forward to seeing how big his cock gets."

"So am I!" she gushed.

The doorbell rang. My wife answered it, and a very handsome man entered. My nipples went to full attention. He was introduced to me as "Stan" and I was introduced as "Tammy." I couldn't help but notice how Stan was really looking me over. He hardly glanced at my wife.

"You are breathtaking Tammy" he said. "Are you sure you have a penis between your legs?"

"I'm sure" I replied, "but it has not functioned sexually for many months now."

My wife interrupted and got Stan's attention say;

"Remember Stan honey, we're here to have you fuck me, and I don't have a penis between my legs just a really wet pussy."

"You're right" said Stan, "but Tammy is going to watch us isn't she?"

"Of course" said my wife with a little bit of disgust in her voice.

"Then let's do it baby" said Stan. "Tammy will you help me unzip my pants?"

I looked at my wife and she gave me the sign to proceed, but I could tell she was not liking it. I unbuckled Stan's belt and unzipped his pants and they fell to the floor. He was wearing boxers and his huge cock sprang out in front through the fly.

"Woah" I said.

"Stan honey" my wife interrupted. That's for me.

Stan said "sure", but his gaze was on me the whole time.

"Tammy" my wife said, "why don't you sit on the chair at the foot of the bed. I want to bury all of Stan's pole inside my cunt. Can you do that for me?"

"Of course" I said.

And with that my wife stripped naked and Stan did the same and the two of them began having sex. Stan's cock was HUGE. It's all my wife could do to guide it into her pussy. But guide it she did and all of Stan's attention shifted to my wife as he slammed his cock in and out of her as they both moaned very loudly. I was limp and lifeless in my panties between my legs as I watched a real man fuck my wife. They went at it for over 40 minutes until Stan said;

"I'm cumming!"

"Oh do it baby!" my wife yelled "fill my cunt with your cum! Do it now!"

With that Stan grunted and twitched and you could tell he was cumming bucket loads of cum.

My wife was saying;

"OH yes, yes! I have NEVER had a man cum in me like you are doing right now. Don't stop. Don't stop!"

I heard what she said and knew it was her way of sending me a message, but I didn't care because I was a girl. A full time girl. A girl who lusted after men. A girl who wanted to become...a wife! The thought hit me like a thunderbolt.

As my wife and Stan began to calm down and his huge prick fell out of my wife's cunt. I knew things had changed forever in my life. I just kept repeating to myself; "I'm a girl, I'm a girl, I'm a girl."

When Stan got dressed and left my wife said to me;

"Well he certainly liked you!"

"He did!" I said. "And his cock was big and beautiful!"

"Well it felt great in my cunt! Something you'll never feel." She said jealously.

"You're right" I said "But I'm a full time girl now. Your make up lady made me see in the mirror what I have always known I am...a girl. And I love being one."

"Why don't you lick my pussy clean before we climb in bed." My wife said. I was only too eager to obey. Stan's cum was wonderful on my tongue. In fact I licked as deep as I could to get as much of it as possible. I was falling in love and didn't know it.

The next morning our life returned to normal. I went back to being the housewife and my wife went to work. Imagine how surprised I was when the phone rang around 11:30am and it was Stan on the phone.

"Hi Tammy, it's Stan. I can't stop thinking about you! I'm obsessed with wanting to take you out on a date and take you back to my place and make love to you."

I was flushed at what I was hearing. I almost couldn't believe my ears, but at the same time I was so excited I couldn't control myself.

"Well Stan, I'm married." I stammered out.

"I've already talked with your wife this morning. She told me to call you and ask you. And Tammy, I believe your wife is ready to let you go so you can live your life as a girl, and I want you to live your life as my girl! I'm as serious as I can ever be. Please say yes honey."

"Well Stan, did my wife tell you I licked her pussy clean of your cum last night after you left?"

"She didn't mention it. Did you do that?"

"I did. And I loved every drop of it. I would love to feel you cum directly into my mouth. I really would."

"Then say yes Tammy! We are meant to be together, I just know it!"

"I'll say "yes" if you tell me you are aware of my physical "limitations" and they are OK for you."

"I've thought about that and I want to move in with you as your boyfriend, and hopefully one day your husband. In the meantime I want to pay the cost of getting you full breast implants. Whatever size you want."

"38C would be what I want."

"Then 38C it is. And Tammy, with me protecting you, I would love for you to start taking estrogen treatments to shrink your tiny penis out of sight so you won't have to wear that chastity device."

"Oh Stan. This is all so sudden, I don't know what to say."

"Say YES honey and be mine. I have no doubt I am in love with you and falling harder every minute.

"What about my wife?" I asked.

"She's waiting to hear from me and has told me if you say yes she will move all of her things out of the house this weekend and pay the entire cost of a divorce. Please Tammy, make me the happiest man on Earth."

What could I say? I told Stan I would love to have him move in with me! My wife and I divorced without contest and as of today I have a pair of 38C breasts that I love swinging in front of Stan's face when we fuck and my estrogen treatments have shrunken my tiny cock back inside my body. It is a must for me to sit down to pee. I have also learned how to have anal sex with Stan and we enjoy a very active sex life. We are about to celebrate our second year together anniversary and I have a feeling I will be walking down the isle sooner than later to marry the man of my dreams.

12