Wife Lets Loose

Story Info
Our first time with another couple.
2.1k words
4.32
187.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a very lucky man. I have been married to the same wonderful women for sixteen years. We started dating our first year in college and have been an item ever sense. She is a first grade teacher at the local elementary school. She has a bubbly outgoing attitude and is a very popular teacher. Mrs. Brennan is five six with beautiful brown hair that falls to just above her waist. She has a voluptuous build with womanly curves in all of the right places... The typical girl next door.

She had a very conservative upbringing. I have been her one and only sex partner. We have a typical sex life for a 40 year old couple with two kids. She has become more daring as she has gotten older. The last two summers we have spent many weekends at the local nudist beach. We have an active sex life sharing many of our fantasies. One of the things I have tried to get her interested in is swapping partners. We have had many hot nights of pretend. But she has assured many times that it will never happen for real.

Looking back on it I think the tipping point in her letting lose was the divorce of our two best friends. The had been married for as long as we have and everyone thought they had the perfect marriage. The news that they were getting divorced hit Lisa like a ton of bricks. She heard of the new just before her 40th birthday. It was described by both parties as a falling out of love. They felt that they were just roommates and would be better off apart. Jane even confided with Lisa that they had not had passionate sex in over a year.

About a month later was when I started noticing the change in Lisa. She started wearing more revealing outfits. She had her nails and hair done and was wearing just a tad more makeup. She even started becoming more aggressive in the bedroom and keeping herself shaved smooth without me asking. I was secretly afraid that she might be having an affair and hinted about all of the changes I have seen. She broke down in tears and asked if I liked them. That she was only trying to make me happy and be the wife that I always wanted her to be. I quickly assured her I loved the changes. That I thought she was a great wife. She said she was afraid of our marriage becoming stale and that we would grow apart. I quickly assured her that was not going to happen. I said lets go away on the motorcycle this weekend and celebrate her 40th. She thought that was a great idea and said she wanted to show me the new her. That I had better rest up this week because I was going to need my energy this weekend.

It was motorcycle weekend in Laconia. That would be the perfect place to test Lisa and her new limits. We had been in the past and had a great time. We had watched most of the wilder goings on and just stuck to our selves. I was wondering how far Lisa would be willing to go. The thought both excited me and scared me. When I thought of her being with others it had always excited me but at that time I knew it was only a fantasy. Now that I wondered if it might become true I was not so sure.

We arrived early on Friday. Lisa drove the camper and I had followed on the bike. When I saw Lisa come out of the camper in her new short miniskirt my eyes must have bugged out of my head. A smile crept over her face as she saw my reaction. I was not the only one I heard a whistle behind me and turned to see John and Sally. John is the owner of his own small construction business. He works with his hands every day and it shows. Where I am six one and a lean 190, John is six one and a very muscular 225. He has that all over tan that you get when you work out side all day. He had long hair and five tattoos that we could see. We was smoking a cigarette and drinking a beer as he approached. He was wearing tight fitting jeans and a leather vest. Very different than my white collar appearance. Sally was very thin with long blond hair and a great pair of man made breasts. She was wearing a bikini top and short skirt that left little to the imagination. She also was drinking and smoking. She had a multiple tattoos and piercings. They were about as different from us as a couple could possible be. We were Wally and the Beaver and they were Jesse James.

They introduced them selves and gave us each a beer. They had arrived about two hours ahead of us and had made good use of the time. They both had been drinking and were very friendly. They invited us over to share there camp fire and have a few drinks. I told them we would love to but we needed to go eat supper first. We both watched as they walked back to their camp fire. I said it looks like we are not in Kansas any more. Lisa laughed and told me to put my tongue back in my mouth. But she never took her eyes off John as she said this.

She was quiet all through dinner and I thought that she was mad at me for staring at Sally. Lisa said they are so UN like anyone we know. I thought about playing dumb and saying who but thought better of it. I said if you want we can go home if they scare you. Lisa laughed and got this look in her eye as she said I have always liked a bad boy. I did not think too much of it at the time but it was a sign. We stayed and had a few more drinks. I did notice that Lisa was drinking about twice as much as she usually does. I was looking forward to some great drunk sex that night.

When we got back to the camp site we grabbed some beer and headed over to the fire. Two other couples were there drinking with John and Sally. The eight of us drank and partied till about midnight when the other two couples headed to their tents. Lisa had been very flirty all night and I was hard a rock. I was just about to suggest that we head back to out camper when John said now that they are gone lets let the real party start. He motioned for Sally to come to him and she set in his lap. Lisa and I were both mesmerized as he removed her bikini top to revel two of the most magnificent breast you will ever see. He was kissing her as one of his hands reached up and pulled off her panties. I was expecting for Lisa to stomp off. I was amazed when instead she pulled her top off and set in my lap giving me a kiss that I felt all the way to my toes. I was so hard I was busting at he seems. She whispered in my ear do you like watching them. I moaned yes as she wiggled out of her panties and threw them over her shoulder.

My heart was beating out of my chest as I watched John finger Sally. As I did the same to Lisa. John stood up and walked over and set next to me on the log. We both stopped not sure what to expect. Sally stepped out of her skirt so she was completely naked and set down on John again. Sally leaned over and kissed Lisa. At first Lisa stiffened and did not kiss her back than opened her mouth to her tongue and kissed her back. Here was my wife sitting half naked out in the open kissing another naked woman. Sally pulled Lisa to her feet as they continued to make out and explore each others body. Sally broke the kiss and straddled me on the log. She moved my hands up to her breasts as her mouth met mine. I could taste the cigarettes and beer on her breath as out tongues found each other. The stud in her mouth was a whole new experience for me. I lost my self for a moment before reality hit me. I quickly looked for Lisa. I could not believe my eyes. My prim and proper school teacher was sitting half naked on this bikers lap with her tongue down his throat. He had one hand or her tits the other one was between her legs. I was wondering when Lisa was going to call and end to this. I figured that there was no way she will take this any further. We were all out in the open sitting on a log like we were the only four people in the world. When I found my way to between her legs I found she had her hood pierced to. She moaned as my finger parted her lips and found my way in side her.

I was enjoying the feel of a strange woman when I heard a moan next to me. I looked over and Lisa was bent over the log. John was taking off his pants. She looked me in the eye as if to ask are you sure? I froze, not sure. Here was my wife about to be fucked by a man we just met. A man as different from me as could be. John told Sally to join Lisa as he ran his dick up and down Lisa's lips. I watched as for the first time ever a man other than my self pushed his way into my wife's pussy. She moaned as he picked up the rhythm and rode her bare back. It was the most erotic sight of my life. I quickly followed suit and sunk my self in to Sally in one stroke. John had Lisa's hips in his hands and was riding her for all he's worth. I was about two inches bigger than John and Sally was just coming to her first orgasm as I saw John stiffen and shoot his load into Lisa. John had her hair in one hand and his other was squeezing her ass. He pulled out and told Lisa to turn over. Sally moved over and started to go down on Lisa. She was licking the cum out of her. I could not believe my eyes seeing another women go down on my wife was a dream come true. I quickly slid back in to Sally and fucked her for all I was worth. I looked up and my wife was staring in my eyes as Sally licked her to her orgasm. Her body tightened as she came. This was too much for me and I shot my load in Sally. Filling her with my seed. I pulled out and stood next to John as we watched Lisa sit up and kiss Sally. Lisa stood up, grabbed my hand, and said thank you for a great evening. As she led me back to the trailer

My mind was racing a million miles an hour. Was Lisa angry at me? Was she upset? Was our marriage ok? Was I ok? I could barley organize my thoughts when Lisa pushed me down on the bed and started going down on me. I knew she could taste my cum mixed with Sally's taste on me. She finished cleaning me off and climbed on top of me. Slowly inserting me in her. She kissed me and whispered in me ear tell me we are ok. She said I need to hear you tell me we are ok. I said we are better than ok we are great. I could feel the tension go out of her body as she picked up the pace. She asked if I liked watching her get fucked. Did I like watching another man cum in her pussy? Did I like watching her be my slut? Was it as good as I imagined. I said even better. I could tell she was getting close to her peak. So I asked her if she liked it. She moaned that she did as she came on my dick and collapsed on me. We fell asleep in each others arms.