Wife Lowers Repairmen Bills

Story Info
Wife uses assets to cut costs.
1.5k words
4.1
99.6k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cajunguy
cajunguy
158 Followers

My wife Amy and I were having a few money problems and of course at the same time, things started breaking down. One day our Garage Door opener stopped working and then the very next day our dryer and dishwasher both quit.

I was calling around trying to find someone to come look at the different things. I finally found a guy named John that said he would come out and look at the garage door opener. I let him know that we probably couldn't afford to have it fixed but we needed to know how much it was going to cost. I also told him of the other appliances and he said that he had a buddy that worked on that type of equipment. He would call him and see if he could come out an give us an estimate.

The next day John called me at work and told me that he and his friend Phil would come out the next afternoon to take a look at the stuff. I told Amy that night about them coming out tomorrow. As I was telling her this, a "naughty" thought went through my mind. You see, I have always liked watching Amy flirt with other men. Nothing has ever come of it except for innocent flirting. In the back of my mind, I had always wanted to watch her take it further. And I thought that this might be a good time.

I reminded Amy of our financial woes and suggested that she wear something revealing tomorrow in hopes of bringing the prices down. She agreed to do it saying that it would be fun and maybe even save us some money.

The next day, I phoned Amy and told her that I had been called out of town on a meeting but wanted to remind her of the appointment with the repairmen. She said that she was going to workout around 3 but she should be back before they arrived. I then called John and asked if he could come out about 5.

I finished up my work at the office and left for home around 3:30. I hoped to get home and have enough time to set up a hidden camera in the garage and hide myself in the utility shed in the backyard. I finished up everything and got to my spot about 10 minutes before Amy got home. From my position, I could see our driveway and as soon as Amy drove up, I saw a truck pull up with 2 guys inside. Amy got out and John went up and introduced himself and Phil. After some conversation, Amy went in the house and opened up the garage. John got his ladder and started looking at the opener while Phil started checking out the dryer.

I turned to my tv which was wired to the camera and was pleased that I could see almost the entire garage area. Amy had just gotten done working out so she was wearing a tight pair of shorts and a halter top that showed off some of her cleavage. I noticed that while John was on his ladder, Amy would walk over next to him and look up while talking to him. I realized that John had a perfect view down her top and was constantly checking out her tits. Amy obviously noticed this and turned her flirting up a notch. She would help him by handing him his tools and started placing her hands on his legs while she reached with the other one.

Phil saw what was happening and he wanted his share. He asked Amy for a tool from the toolbox. When she went to retrieve it, she bent over keeping her legs straight with her ass toward Phil. After ½ hour of this flirting, both guys said they could fix the problems. Amy asked how much and she wasn't happy with the amount. When she told them that we would have to wait until we had more money, John told her that maybe they could lower the prices. A smile came across Amy's face but then she asked how they could lower it.(a bit naïve here) John was very blunt and said that maybe they could trade services. Amy then caught on to what he meant and immediately said that she couldn't. She told them that she was married and that she just couldn't. Phil spoke up and said to her that since her hubby was out of town, then it would be between them.

I could tell that Amy was excited from all the flirting but I didn't know how far she would go. My cock was so hard at this point that I almost screamed out for her to do them. It is if Amy was reading my mind. She looked at them both and said they she would do it only if they repaired the stuff for free. John was the first one to blurt out that he would gladly comply.

After Phil agreed, Amy immediately walked over to where John was still standing on his ladder. Where he was standing, put his cock directly at Amy's head level. Without a word, Amy reached up, and undid his pants and slowly unzipped them. She worked his pants down to around his ankles before she turned her attention to his boxers. When she hooked her fingers into the waistband, she slowly lowered the shorts and gasped when his large cock popped free. She flicked her tongue out and licked the head. She then wrapped her hand around the thick shaft and started to take his cock head into her mouth. As she sucked more and more of him in, his cock got larger and larger. When it was fully erect, it looked to be about 11 inches long. Amy was trying her best to get it all in but was unable to. While she was working on his cock, Phil moved over behind her and removed her shorts. He then stood behind her and started rubbing her tits. After several minutes, Phil sank to his knees, gently eased her legs apart a little and started licking her asshole and pussy while she was standing. Amy really enjoyed this and really started sucking hard on John's huge dick. As Phil brought her to orgasm, she was getting almost all of John's dick down her throat. She stopped and screamed that she had to have a cock in her pussy. She looked up at John and begged him to put his cock in her pussy.

They threw some blankets on the floor and Amy got down on her hands and knees. Doggie is her favorite position. Since she was still soaked from Phil's eating, John had no problem sliding his cock in. After a few strokes, she looked and Phil and invited him to come in front of her. As he sat down, she was happily surprised that his cock was almost as large as John's. She gulped at his cock and really started giving him one of her fantastic blowjobs.

As I watched my wife getting a huge cock in her pussy and mouth at the same time, I had to pull my own dick out and start stroking it. After about 20 minutes of steady pounding, John shouted that he was about to cum. Amy said that she wanted both of them to cum together, so she concentrated her efforts on Phil's cock in her mouth. She got him ready to go about the time that John was ready. She pulled them both out and turned around and sat on the floor. John and Phil moved to where their cocks were directly over her face and started jerking their cocks. Before long, Amy reached up and took a cock in each hand. She soon had them shooting their cum together and directed their aim towards her mouth. As I watched both guys cum shooting into her mouth, I lost control and blew my on load.

After cleaning up, the guys said that they would be back the next day to complete their end of the bargain.

After they left, I waited until Amy went inside before I made my way out and down the block to my car. I drove around and even went to the office for a little while. I arrived home around 9 that night and asked Amy how her day had went. She said that it was ok and that the repairmen did show up and said they would be back the next day to make the repairs. I asked if her flirting had lowered the costs any and she said that she wasn't sure.

At this point, I pulled out a video cassette(one I had made that day) and asked if she wanted to watch. The look on her face when she saw what it was was priceless. I confessed that I had set her up. She started to apologize but I cut her off and kissed her deeply. I told her that what had happened was perfect.

We watched the rest of the movie and fucked the rest of the night. I can't wait for something else to break.

cajunguy
cajunguy
158 Followers