Wife Makes a Friend

Story Info
Wife plays around while away from home.
954 words
3.37
77.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cajunguy
cajunguy
158 Followers

My wife Amy wanted to fly away for the weekend to see one of her friends that had moved away about a year earlier. I wasn't able to take off from work, so we set her up to fly out alone. I took her to the airport on Friday afternoon but due to work, wasn't able to stay and see her off.

I was surprised when I didn't hear from her at a scheduled layover that was to last about 3 hours. I thought she had decided to grab a bite to eat and hang out until it was time to head out for the final leg of the trip. I would find out later, why I hadn't heard from her.

She stayed out at her friends for a total of 4 days and flew back into town. She said that I didn't need to pick her up since her plane was coming in so late. She would just take a cab so I wouldn't have to get out.

I heard from her a total of 3 times while she was gone. Let's just say that she was busy catching up with her friend and found other ways to spend her time. When she got home, I heard all about it.

It seems that on her flight out, she was sitting in her seat and a nice looking man sat down in the seat next to hers. He had immediately struck up a conversation saying that he had seen her in the terminal and had his seat changed so that he could sit alongside her. His name was Terry and he was a salesman that was traveling to the same town to meet some clients. As the flight progressed, so did their conversation, Amy said that Terry had trouble keeping his eyes off of her chest. (She was wearing a very low cut blouse that showed lots of her wonderful cleavage)

The conversation soon turned erotic when Terry said he was planning on having lots of "fun" while he was away. Amy surprised him when she said she loved having "fun" whenever she could. Terry placed his hand on Amy's knee and smiled when Amy didn't object. When he started moving upward on her leg, she asked for a blanket. When she put the blanket over her lap and also over his hand, he took his cue. He immediately moved his hands to her pussy only to find that she wasn't wearing any panties. He gently massaged her outer lips until she was dripping. He first inserted 1 finger then slowly slid a second one in. Amy said she was really enjoying his attention and came very quickly on his hand.

When they got to their layover, Terry suggested they rent a car and take a ride. Amy thought about the 3 hours ahead and agreed. As soon as they got to their car, Terry pulled her close and kissed her deeply. He asked blatantly if Amy would like to return the favor that he had provided her on the plane. She knew what he wanted, and has he pulled out of the parking lot, her head was between his legs with his 9 inch cock in her mouth. She said that she was so hot that she wanted to swallow his cum but she teased him for a long time bringing him to the edge and then backing off. After "torturing" him for a while, she sucked him deep down her throat as he shot his load in her mouth. After she was done swallowing his load, she cleaned him up and they headed to a restaurant to get something to eat.(Now I know why I hadn't heard from her at the layover)

They made it back to the airport in time to arrange with the ticket agent for them to be seated together. Once they arrived in Phoenix, Amy's friend was there and she introduced her to Terry saying they had met on the plane. She asked if she could give him her phone number and her friend agreed. Amy enjoyed catching up on old times with her friend at their home all day, but about 8:30 pm, Terry called and asked if Amy wanted to meet him and have a night on the town. Amy made sure with her friend that she wouldn't mind and agreed to meet Terry.

When she got to the restaurant, Terry was seated with another gentleman, who turned out to be one of his clients. His name was Mike and by the way he smiled, he liked what he saw. After dinner, they decided to take Amy to a club for some dancing. Terry and Mike took turns dancing with Amy and both rubbed their hands up and down her body. By the time, the dancing was over, Amy was hotter than a firecracker and knew that she wanted both of them. She told them both this, and they all piled into Mike's car and went to his house. During the night, Amy took cocks in her mouth and pussy until the guys could no longer get it up.

She ended up spending more time with Terry and his clients than she did with her friend. When she got home, I got to hear all the sorted details while she stroked my cock. When I asked why she didn't want me to pick her up at the airport, she said that she wanted to have Terry one more time. They had driven out on a country road and they had fucked on the hood of his car. At the end of her story, she sucked all the cum out of my cock and swallowed every drop.

cajunguy
cajunguy
158 Followers