Wife Makes My Fantasies Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hopping into bed I adjusted the four soft pillows and pulled the comforter up to my neck. I reached over and brushed my hand over the sheets to warm up her spot as I always did at home.

Just as I stopped, the bathroom door opened and out came my gorgeous wife. She was still wearing her wet black panties and what looked to be a new silk camisole. She slowly walked towards the bed, almost sultry as if to tease and seduce me.

"Get over here" I hissed playfully.

As she approached the bed I noticed a small bag in her hand. She reached out with her other hand and pulled the comforter away from my naked body. As I lay there on my back I wondered what she had up her sleeve tonight.

She gently eased her way onto the bed, straddling me, tossing her small bag to the side. Leaning down, she kissed and licked my lips. She kissed down my cheek and to my neck, stopping at my ear to whisper,

"I love you so much"

"I love you too" I replied, running my fingers through her smooth hair.

She continued her assault with her lips and tongue. Teasing my nipples as she crept down my chest. Nibbling at first then biting my chest with more force than usual. The pain shot through me, quickly turning into pure pleasure. My toes curling and the blood pumping through my cock as she released me from her teeth.

As she licked down my stomach I could feel her rustling around and the end of the bed, she pulled her panties down her soft freshly shaved legs and set them to the side. Her lips returned to my lower stomach. The feeling of her hot breath now on the tip of my throbbing cock. Her lips gently kissed the wet tip of my cock. I tensed up as I felt them, warm and soft. The anticipation of her tongue on my tip was the only thing on my mind at that point. Just as the thought trailed off she lowered her head towards my full balls. Her tongue skillfully licking and sucking on them.

She licked her way up my shaft, stopping at the tip and licking the puddle of precum that had developed. "Mmmmm" she hummed as she licked me clean, taking the tip of my cock into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around my thick head as she engulfed me. I felt her lower her hips and begin bringing her dripping pussy against my leg. It was actually hot, not warm. Easily sliding back and forth.

Her hand cupping my now wet balls and rolling them gently in her palm. With one swift motion she engulfed my entire length. Slightly gagging as it hit the back of her throat. Wet slurping sounds filled the room as she expertly sucked and slobbered on my spit drenched cock.

She released my cock from her warm mouth and started to suck on my balls once again. Getting them equally as wet. Her hand slipping over my balls and her fingers trailing further down, teasing my ass as I let out a low moan. I spread my thighs just a little as if inviting her to proceed. I felt her reach over to the side of the bed and fumble around in the bag. An audible *click*, which definitely sounded like our bottle of lube broke the silence in the room.

A moment later I felt the cold lube being rubbed against my ass, then the tip of something hard pressing against my sensitive opening. One hand stroked my lube covered shaft as she slowly invaded me. Giving me just a little pressure at a time as not to hurt me. "Man", I thought to myself, "She must have read up on this"!

My excitement was clear. My hands clenched the sheets as I felt what I realized was a butt plug "pop" into my ass. The feeling was indescribable. Pressed against my sensitive prostate. So full. Just amazing. She continued to press against the base of the plug, spinning it slowly as she slowed the pace on my cock. It was evident that she had no intention of me blowing my load just yet.

Just as I thought she was coming back up towards me I felt her reach to the side of the bed again and take something in her hand. She then got up off the bed and I felt her move my legs together. The butt plug created a whole new sensation as she moved my legs. I briefly felt something cold and wet on my foot as I felt her start to slide her soaking wet panties up my legs. "Oh my god" I thought to myself. As her silky panties passed my hips she whispered "You're going to be my little bitch tonight". My cock throbbed and ached at her words. Her panties nestled nicely against my aching balls. She pulled them up tight and patted my rock hard cock which was now tucked neatly under her silky panties. She slid up my panty covered cock, kissing her way up my stomach.

"Buzzzz...Buzzzz...Buzzzz"

The room lit up from her phone. Text message. She quickly hopped up and looked at her phone. I faintly made out a devilish grin on her face as she responded to the text. "It must be one of her work friends", I think to myself. They're always texting about sex when someone is on vacation or on a date night.

She set her phone down and turned to me. "Get up little bitch boy, sit over there", pointing at the big comfortable leather chair near the other bed. Slightly embarrassed by the words "Bitch Boy", which she had never called me before, I got up and walked towards the chair.

My hard cock shifting slightly in my wet panties, the thick butt plug sending chills through my body. I sat down in the chair, instantly jolted by my butt plug putting more pressure on my prostate. I wiggled a bit, increasing the sensation. My mind was racing.

"What is she up to?! What does she have planned for me next?!"

This is definitely all new and I'm absolutely in heaven.

I watch as she fixed her hair and put on her favorite chap stick, then sat on the edge of the unused bed. Just as she sat down I heard a click from our door. I was instantly terrified. I started to stand up and was abruptly told to sit down in a stern voice from my wife.

"Sit there and don't move" she snapped, pointing at me.

I sat back down and crossed my legs. Frantically trying to cover my panty covered cock the best I could.

Without hesitation a male figure entered our room and closed the door behind him. I tried my best to make out who it was. My heart pounding in my chest. To say I was embarrassed was the understatement of the century. I looked at my wife who had her eyes fixed on this stranger.

The corners of her mouth resembling a smile. I watched as she moved towards him until she was standing directly in front of him. "Right on time" I heard her say, followed by the undeniable sounds of kissing. "Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on here?!" I half yelled. My wife broke her embrace from the strange man in the room and turned to me.

"Shut your mouth Bitch Boy!" Practically yelling. "This is what you've been dreaming about and now there's nothing you can do to change your mind"

Her words cut through me and I instantly recalled our incredibly hot session a couple months prior when I told her I wanted to watch her get fucked by another man. My cock throbbed in my panties. Unbelievably getting harder which I thought would have been impossible.

My wife reached over and clicked the lamp on next to the bed, giving me enough light to see who she had been kissing.

All of a sudden it all made sense. In seconds every event from earlier in the day became very clear. It was him. The guy from the wineries. "It was her room key!" I thought to myself.

I sat there in shock, in disbelief. Yet so incredibly turned on. He stood there, tall and unshaken by me sitting there in nothing but my wife's panties.

I watched as he slipped off his shoes, as if in slow motion. My wife curled her finger in a "Come here" motion as he moved towards her.

"Bitch Boy, this is Dan. He's here to make your fantasy come true. You just sit there and watch and don't even think about touching that cock".

I couldn't even muster up the words to respond. I just sheepishly nodded my head in obedience.

Dan then grabbed my wife by her hips and pulled her in close. His mouth shooting directly towards hers. They kissed like they had known each other for years. Their tongues tangled, their heads moving side to said in unison. She grabbed the bottom of his shirt, pulling it quickly over his head. Their lips meeting again, not missing a beat.

His chest was firm and sculpted. Exactly how I'd been saying I wanted to get for so long.

Her hands explored his chest. Running her nails over his well defined abs and up to his strong pecs. His nipples standing straight out in the cool room. Her hands trailed to his large biceps. Squeezing them as she let out a little moan. My wife has always had a thing for nice arms so I knew she was in heaven.

Dan slid his hands behind her, grabbing her ass firmly and pulling her even closer. The huge bulge in his pants pressed hard against her stomach. Again she moaned into his mouth.

My cock strained within itself. Trying to grow harder with every passing second. The tip now sticking out of the top of my wife's tiny panties. I wanted so bad to reach down and stoke it but I resisted, not wanting to know what the consequences would be.

She pulled back from Dan, just enough to reveal the front of Dans jeans. I watched as she carefully unbuttoned and unzipped them, the bulge in his boxers now free between his open fly. She hooked her thumbs in his boxers and jeans simultaneously, pulling them down his obviously strong muscular thighs. His cock sprung from his boxers, bouncing freely in front of her.

My eyes widened as I saw I it. "Holy Shit" I thought to myself. "He's huge!"

His cock must have been nine inches long, definitely putting my panty covered cock to shame. His thick dark head dripped with precum, resting on my wife's stomach. He effortlessly stepped out of his jeans and kicked them to the side.

My wife looked down and I watched as she unknowingly licked her lips. She reached for his cock which completely dwarfed her tiny hand. As she attempted to wrap her hand around it I saw that her fingers didn't even meet on the other side. "My god that's huge" I thought again.

She sat down on the edge of the bed. Her hand still wrapped around her new lovers shaft.

My eyes were completely transfixed on my wife as she lowered her mouth to the tip of his cock. She turned her head towards me and looked directly into my eyes as her tongue gently circled him. I stared back at her, watching in awe as she winked at me, opening her mouth wife to take him inside. Her mouth stretched to its limits she drooled and sucked on him like her life depended on it. Her small hand stroked his hard veiny shaft as she attempted to get more and more of him into her mouth.

My cock ached, my heart raced as I watched my wife devour her new lovers cock. Her black silky panties couldn't come close to containing my cock as it drooled precum all over my stomach. I kept my hands planted on the arms of the chair, slowly grinding myself into the cushion as Dan put his hand on the back of her head.

"That's it Baby, suck that hard cock", he whispered as she engulfed him.

Dan ran his fingers through her hair, wrapping it in his fist. His hips thrust forward and he pulled her head further down his shaft, gently fucking her face. He moaned as his cock hit the back of her throat, picking up the pace. I had never seen my wife suck my cock nearly as furiously as she was his. She pulled her head back allowing him to pop free from her lips. His shaft bobbing in front of her face.

Again my wife looked over at me, this time saying "Is this what you wanted Bitch Boy? Do you like watching your wife suck a big cock?"

I opened my mouth to reply but I was so nervous and on shock that nothing came out. I cleared my throat.

"Yes Baby, I love it", I mustered.

"You better", she laughed, extending her tongue to lick up and down his shaft.

She continued sucking him and getting her mouth fucked for a few more minutes before releasing him. Dan reached down and pulled up on the bottom of her camisole slipping it over her head. Her nipples were hard as a rock. Her full breasts bouncing slightly as they were freed from their confines.

He leaned down, kissing her hard, their tongues once again intertwined. Expertly kissing and nibbling his way down her neck she jumped. Her neck has always been so sensitive. I licked my lips as his mouth covered her hard nipple. He was sucking her into his mouth and undoubtedly flicking her nipple by the way she through her head back and moaned. Dan switched sides, showing her other perky beast as much attention as he squeezed and caressed both in his big firm hands.

"How far will this go"? I thought to myself. Watching my wife in pure ecstasy I knew she was definitely enjoying herself.

I was so surprised at how effortless it all seemed to come to her. It was as though she had it all planned out ahead of time. Like she had prepped herself for quite some time.

My thoughts were interrupted suddenly as Dan pushed her back onto the bed. Lying flat on her back he grabbed each of her legs, spreading them wide. He kiss her foot as he held her legs up and apart. Licking and kissing his way up her calf.

He moved back and forth between each leg, moving further and further up her thighs with every kiss, every nibble. My wife writhed on the bed as she felt his hot breath against her dripping pussy.

She moaned in anticipation.

Dan moved to his stomach, wrapping his arms around her smooth thighs. Locking her in place. From my point of view I could barely see his face between her thighs. It was clear what had just happened as she moaned loudly. His tongue was working it's magic on her tight wet pussy.

I know he loved it. My wife's pussy was the most intoxicating, delicious pussy ever. My absolute favorite thing to do is devour her.

Dan licked and sucked on her swollen lips and her hard throbbing clit. My wife lifted her hips up off the bed, pushing her pussy harder into his face. Her moans quickly turned to screams as he slid his fingers deep inside of her. Sucking on her clit as he skillfully fucked her hungry pussy.

Between her incredibly hot screams and her moans that would make any man shoot a load in his pants I could hear her pussy getting wetter and wetter. The sloppy sounds soon turned into her gushing and squirting all over his face.

I know Dan sensed she was getting dangerously close to cumming on his face and he quickly changed his pace. His fingers held still for a moment, allowing her to come down. My wife whimpered, knowing he was edging her.

Dan pulled his fingers from my wife's pouring pussy and hungrily licked them clean as he rose to his knees. His enormous hard cock bobbing at full attention out in front of him.

"Here it comes", I thought to myself.

My wife was about to be fucked by another man. Her approving husband watching just feet away.

The pussy he had claimed years ago was about to be thoroughly fucked and stretched by Dans throbbing cock.

My wife was undoubtedly thinking the same thing. Turning her head on her pillow to look at me. She gave me a look, almost a look of approval. I smirked and nervously nodded. She smiled back at me as she began to roll over.

The next few moments seemed to move in slow motion.

My wife got up on all fours as she stared into my eyes.

Dan placed a hand on her hip, grabbing his monstrous cock in the other. I watched as my wife reached down between her legs, her hand moving side to side slowly searching for his hot member. With her eyes still locked on mine she finally wrapped her hand around him and pressed it against her dripping pussy.

12