Wife Meets The New Boss Ch. 02

Story Info
Boss takes employee's wife for a ride.
3k words
4.49
485.5k
164

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Jeff closed the front door of the house he flipped open his cell phone and dialed. "It's me," he said to the person on the other end. "How's it going? Yeah I got caught up with something." He listened for a moment. "Has Michael Cannell gone in yet?" Adrianna whipped around at the mention of her husband's name. "No? Good. Make him wait and keep him in that interview as long as you can. I'll call you later and you can tell me how it went. I'll make my decision then. Don't let anyone leave." He snapped the phone shut. He looked at Adrianna. "Take your clothes off and come to me." She let the robe fall to the floor and lifted the torn nightie over her head before dropping it at her feet.

"So, I hope we're clear about this now. No more objections or backtalk?" Adrianna shook her head. "You understand you're going to be my fucktoy today?" Adrianna lowered her gaze and nodded. "What was that? I couldn't hear you - and look me in the eye."

Adrianna raised her head and looked at him. Her eyes narrowed and her lips were pressed together tightly. "I understand," she said.

"Good, because I am going to enjoy every single inch of you. Now get on your knees."

Adrianna kneeled on the small rug in the foyer near the front door. Jeff began to undress. He folded his clothes and left them in a neat pile on the small table against the wall. He stroked his dick and balls a few times as he approached her. "Suck it again, but this time make love to my dick with your mouth." He moved up to her until the tip of his cock was just a millimeter from her full lips. Gently, her tongue poked out and licked the tip of his cock, wetting it with saliva. Her lips parted and the head disappeared between them.

"Mmm, yeah baby. That's real good," he encouraged. Give me your hands," he ordered. Adrianna lifted her arms and Jeff took both her hands in one of his and held them high above her head. This made her pitch forward slightly and her breasts hung more freely, the way he liked them to look. Without her arms to steady her, Adrianna's mouth wrapped around his cock more firmly as she began to bob her head back and forth with more force and rhythm. Her large breasts began to swing in time with her rocking motion.

"Look at me while you suck my dick, baby," Adrianna looked up at him, her eyes filled with silent contempt. Jeff let her work hard at it for close to ten minutes, relishing every second. "So, you do know how to suck a cock. But I think I'll do the driving from here on. Place your hands behind your head."

He released her arms and Adrianna laced her fingers together behind her head. Jeff then placed his hand over hers and began to thrust his cock into her mouth. She tried to resist at first but he kept the pressure steady and placed his other hand on top of her head to help guide his cock in and out of her mouth with increasing force, ramming his stiff rod all the way into her mouth. She began gurgling and offering a faint protest by making a sound every time he drove his dick over her tongue, "Ngh... Ngh... Ngh... Ngh...." He liked her plaintive grunting and the vibrations it made on his dick with every thrust.

"I'm gonna come soon, baby, I'm gonna blow my wad right down your throat."

Adrianna let out a sustained, "Nghhhhhhh" that made it clear she didn't much like the idea.

"What? You don't want me to come in your mouth?" She made the same noise again and shook her head slightly as he continued to pump away. Her pleading eyes began to well up. "That's okay, baby," he whispered, getting short of breath. "I like it this way too."

With that, he quickly withdrew his cock from her mouth and groaned loudly as his cum burst forth, spraying her in the face with streams of hot white liquid. Adrianna looked like she was in shock as the second wave splashed across her lovely breasts. He pumped his cock with his hand as a third series of spurts gave her a textbook pearl necklace. Jeff was panting as he took his cock and spread his cum all over her face with it. Adrianna remained motionless as she suffered the humiliation of being bathed in his semen. He reached down to massage the rest of it into her breasts. It was slippery at first but as it began to dry, it stiffened and tightened over the flesh of her soft, pink, puffy nipples.

Adrianna, her face, hair and breasts splashed with his sperm, stared at the floor. Jeff took her chin and lifted her gaze to his. "I know you probably won't believe this," he said gently, "but I think you look incredibly beautiful right now covered in my cum." Why don't you go upstairs and clean up a bit. And when you come back, I want you wearing nothing except a pair of high heels. Got it?" Adrianna nodded, got up quickly and ran upstairs.

Fifteen minutes later, Adrianna walked back downstairs and peered into the kitchen to find Jeff reading the newspaper at the kitchen table looking like nothing unusual was going on, except for the fact he was naked. He lowered the paper to take in the site of her in nothing but a pair of four-inch stiletto-heeled black sandals. She was freshly showered and her hair was still wet but she looked absolutely magnificent. "Damn, you're one sexy bitch, Mrs. Cannell."

Adrianna found it all so embarrassing. She was fairly shy normally - and she and Michael usually made love in the dark. She kept one hand in front of her crotch.

"Sit right up here on the table," he said, patting the smooth Formica surface. She got up onto the edge of the table in front of him. Jeff placed one chair on either side of her and placed her left foot on one, then her right on the other, spreading her knees apart so he could have a front row seat to her freshly scrubbed and powdered snatch.

"Take your hand away," he said impatiently. Adrianna hoped that after the shower she might be a bit more relaxed for this second round, but no, she still felt incredibly vulnerable and helpless. This man was a monster, a predator, but she'd already given up too much to turn back now. She slowly pulled her hand away to reveal her neatly trimmed black bush. Jeff smiled and nodded. "What a pretty little pussy," he cooed. She turned her head away.

Jeff began massaging her mound. Adrianna's whole body stiffened. He rubbed his palm lightly over her pubic hair, down over her clit, between her pussy lips and to the edge of her anus. Adrianna gritted her teeth.

Jeff ordered her to lie back on the table and raise her knees. She did as she was told. He moved in and inhaled the delicate aroma of her pussy, then lightly kissed it from top to bottom. Adrianna drew a breath and held it for a long time as Jeff started to go to town. He ran his wet tongue up and down her opening and around her clit.

Adrianna bit her lip and tried to stay detached, but she jumped and squirmed when he hit her most sensitive points with his tongue. He drove his tongue inside her and tugged on her labia with his lips. He then turned his attention back to her clit, sucking the entire stiff little knob into his mouth.

Jeff paid close attention to her increasingly rapid breathing. When he drove two fingers far inside her pussy, she exhaled loudly with a long "Unhhhhhh." He curled his fingers onto the bumpy little mound of flesh behind her pelvic bone and began to rub them over it again and again.

Adrianna had never had her G-spot tickled before and so she became alarmed by the sensation that she had to pee. She tried to move away, but Jeff held her down. A few moments later, she relaxed and in place of the urge to urinate she felt waves of warm vibrations spreading out from her pelvis. Her pussy began to tighten around his hand. But he didn't want her to come. When Jeff withdrew his fingers, Adrianna closed her eyes and groaned in a low sultry voice.

Jeff reached for the small bottle of lubricant he'd taken from the glove compartment of his car. He squeezed some onto his fingers and began to rub it onto the crinkled little bud of her ass.

Adrianna's eyes popped open and she drew a quick breath when she felt the slippery gel on her ass. She tried to sit up but Jeff pushed her back down again with his other arm.

"What do you think you're doing?" she said testily.

"I'm fingering your asshole, my dear," he said matter-of-factly as he pressed his greased finger against the muscles of her anus.

"Well, stop it right now," she demanded.

"You keep your mouth shut. I told you I wanted all of you and I plan on showing this ass some special attention." At that moment, Jeff pushed a finger inside her asshole past the first ring of muscles. Adrianna gasped.

Jeff was soon shoving his long middle finger in and out of her ass burying it up to his third knuckle. Adrianna fought it at first but eventually her muscles relaxed and his finger moved freely. Adrianna grunted when he drove it to the hilt once more. He again withdrew his finger but this time he inserted two fingers into her tiny hole.

Adrianna's mouth fell open and she let out a long, low "Ohhhhhhhhh."

As he pumped his fingers into her ass, Jeff leaned in licked her clit again. The muscles in her asshole tightened. He stiffened the tip of his tongue and ran it across her clit rapidly, like a little vibrator. Adrianna began to whimper and shake. He noticed her nipples had grown erect. Jeff pulled his fingers out of her ass and stood up.

That's enough of that for now," he said as he walked to the sink and began to wash his hands. "I think you got the idea."

Adrianna lay motionless on the kitchen table breathing heavily. She covered her face with her hands. She felt a little dizzy.

After Jeff dried his hands with a paper towel, he walked back to the table and stood over her. "Let's go into the living room for a little fucking shall we?"

He helped Adrianna to her feet. She could barely stand in her high heels now. Her legs felt rubbery and weak. He walked behind her as she tottered her way to the carpeted living room.

Jeff chose the large easy chair in the corner and plunked himself down. He motioned her over and she understood. She lifted one leg over him and eased herself down onto his lap.

He gripped her ass and pulled her forward then back, making her still wet pussy slide up and down the underside of his shaft. He repeated this several times and cock became rock hard in a matter of seconds.

"I'm not going to fuck you, you're going to fuck me. Bounce up and down on my dick and let me watch those pretty titties jiggle in my face."

The filthy things he said to her sickened Adrianna. Reluctantly, she lifted her body, grabbed his thick cock and positioned the head at the opening of her pussy. His size stopped it from sliding in any further. Jeff pulled her firmly down onto his cock, which pressed against her vaginal walls with a pressure she'd never felt before.

"Fuck that fat dick, baby." She lifter herself up on her high heels, and then pressed back down onto his thick cock. She did this until her pussy stretched to accommodate his girth.

"Harder, baby. Fuck me harder. I want to see those tits fly."

Adrianna dutifully obeyed and began bouncing up and down until she was in a frenzy of motion. Her breasts bounced wildly. Jeff reached out and held her nipples, restraining her tits. Adrianna winced in pain. He released her tits and pushed her off his dick and onto the floor. "Face down, ass up," he commanded.

Adrianna was panting now as she did as she was told, lowering her cheek to the carpet and raising her behind in the air. Jeff bent his knees and lowered his dick down to her waiting pussy. He drove it all the way into her in one motion and began pumping away. He rammed her straight down from above.

Adrianna groaned. This will all be over soon, she said to herself. But Jeff kept slamming his meat into her over and over until she thought perhaps he could go on indefinitely.

But then he pulled out of her and stood up. "Wait here. Don't move an inch. I forgot something in the kitchen."

He left the room. Adrianna sighed quietly. Her pussy was throbbing. She closed her eyes. Jeff returned moments later carrying the bottle of lube in his hand.

He knelt beside her and poured the lube into his hand, and smeared it over the tip of his dick and her ass.

Adrianna tried to crawl away when she realized what he was doing but he grabbed her firmly by the back of the neck and held her face to the ground.

"No, please, don't." she begged. "Please don't do that to me. I can't," she pleaded desperately.

"Yes you can. And you will. My dick is going up your ass, baby." He rubbed his cock over her well-greased asshole. He then positioned the tip right at the opening and began to bear down.

"No, please, please, I'll do anyth..."

She stopped speaking as the head of his fat cock forced its way past her tight opening.

Adrianna whimpered quietly, her breath short and shallow. Jeff slowly began moving his cock back and forth very slightly, giving her tiny asshole time to adjust.

"Oh God, Oh Jesus, Oh God, please. Oh... oh... oh..." she repeated as he began pushing and pulling just a couple of inches of his dick in and out of her ass.

"You've got fantastic tits honey and a delicious pussy, but this tight little ass is the finest thing of all." He began plowing his dick deeper and deeper into her.

"Ahhhhhh!" she screamed out as it began to fill her bowels. "Ahhh!... Ahhh!... Ahhh!..." she repeated loudly with each stroke. But the more he continued, the less she screamed, and soon she was almost silent except for her panting and grunting whenever he drove further than before.

Soon Jeff was burying his big cock all the way into her ass and banging his balls up against her with each stroke. He kept pounding her ass harder and harder until Adrianna began moaning - a low guttural sound that came from deep within her chest.

"Are you gonna come for me baby?" he asked her. Don't you want to come for me? Adrianna's moans were her only reply.

Jeff then pulled his dick out of her ass abruptly. Adrianna gasped with a shiver. Her asshole was still gaping open, retaining the diameter of his thick cock. After a few seconds it began to slowly close up. Jeff rammed his cock back in all the way to the hilt. Her ass gave no resistance. Adrianna produced another heavy groan. Adriana was near the brink.

"Come for me baby, come now," Jeff commanded as he pumped his dick into her ass faster and faster. He reached down and grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed the nipple, rolling it hard between his fingers. That was it - Adrianna's body began to quiver and shake, and with a force like he'd never witnessed before, she came in wave after wave. The sensations traveled right through her body and into his cock, as Jeff exploded with a blast of cum deep inside her ass.

The two of them remained there joined together, totally spent and still tingling from the force of their mutual exhilaration.

Jeff slid his cock from her ass and gave her a kiss on the small of her back. He stood up and walked into the foyer and began putting on his clothes. She collapsed completely on the floor. A couple of minutes later, she heard him dialing his phone.

"Yeah, it's me," he said. "How'd it go?" He listened. "Uh-huh. Well, then I've made my decision. I think we're going to go with Michael. Yup. I think he's got what it takes to go far in this business. Go ahead and give him the good news."

He was tying his necktie as he stepped back into the living room. Adrianna was still lying there, face down. Rivulets of semen dribbled from her sore ass.

"I'll be back in town in about three weeks," he said. I look forward to seeing you again."

Adrianna lifted her head and looked up at him. Her face was a curious mix of submission and defiance. She nodded slightly.

Jeff turned, grabbed his briefcase and left. She heard the Porsche pull away before she began to get up.

The phone rang. She moved slowly to answer. She saw from the Caller ID that it was Michael's work number. She picked it up. He was ecstatic. "I did it!" he shouted, "I got the job!" She congratulated him. He told her that he loved her and said she should get herself ready for a champagne and lobster dinner at the best place in town. He then lowered his voice and whispered into the phone, "and later on, I'm going to make love to you like never before."