Wife on the Beach

Story Info
Wife having sex with guy on beach.
771 words
3.25
111.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
supera
supera
3 Followers

This is a true story about my wife going on vacation to the Oregon coast with her family without me. Her name is Carlene, she is 38 and has 3 kids but still has a hot body and very firm DD tits! She is also nearly 6 feet tall! She is always horny and loves to fuck! The smallest thought of sex and her pussy starts dripping! She loves to tease but she will follow through on a tease make some lucky guy very happy!

So now we have this game, whenever I say "surfboard" she must flash her pussy to someone! Life is always so exciting with her!! That's why I love her so much! And I love to let her have fun!

She was on the beach and met a surfer name Matt, he was about 30. She told me he was extremely hot in her first text to me, so I knew he was in for some fun! The first day they talked and flirted and she had him feel her wet pussy but that was as far as they got.

The next day she went for a walk down the beach away from the family and ran into him. After quick hellos, she just asked him if he wanted to have some fun in the water. So off they go in the water with his surf board! She found out quickly that he had the thickest cock she had ever had, not the longest but thickest. So Carlene hangs on the surf board as he gets behind her and shoves his cock in her pussy and slowly starts fucking her.

There are people around but not real close. So he fucks her for a while, then stops and has her lay on her back on top of the surfboard as it floats in water. She reaches back over her head to grab hold of the board so she can hang on. I think this made her feel like her hands were tied above her head!!

Matt then crawls on top of her and pulls his trunks down enough to get his cock out and slides it in past the thin strip of her suit. She moaned as his big thick cock felt so good stretching her pussy so much! He starts pounding her pussy hard and he ask her if she fucks strangers like this a lot. Carlene told him she just loves to fuck! He then pulled her tits out of her top and sucked and bit on her nipples hard! He started asking her if she liked it.

Then Matt asked if she liked being a fucking whore and if she liked his big cock. Of course all her answers were "yes." She loves to be called names! He kept calling her a "fucking cunt,""whore" and "cock loving bitch" as he pounding her pussy harder and harder.

Carlene said she went into a "zone" and does not know how long he fucked her but she came twice! Finally with loud moans, almost screams, he shot a huge load of cum in her pussy.

After Matt got off of her, she could not move and just laid there on the board with her tits hanging out. After she gathered her senses, she looked around and saw people about 20 yards away, obviously close enough to know what was happening!! She got her tits back in her top and eventually made it back to the beach.

Carlene and I have always had this connection, or feeling that we know when the other is having something good or bad happening to them even when we are far apart. So I am at work and feel the need to text her, I asked her if she is flirting with any surfer dudes!

She text back, " Maybe." I said "oh really?" Then she says "actually I just had the most amazing fuck from Matt on his surfboard! He has an amazingly thick cock!" Well, I almost came in my pants! So she went on to tell me the story I just told you. And I made her repeat to me over the phone, several times! I know she keeps thinking about it a lot too, and she starts dripping when she does!

She would text or call me all the time she was gone letting me know what she was doing and who she was teasing. She has my full support to fuck anyone anytime she wants as long as she gives me all the details! So the following is the story as she told it to me.

supera
supera
3 Followers