Wife Pays Default to a Loan

Story Info
Wife allows terms of payment to be delivered.
1.4k words
3.64
83.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eddiejo
eddiejo
5 Followers

I have to tell someone my story. They say when you have written it down or told someone you feel better about yourself. We'll see.

The story starts when my husband and I took out a loan from a local builder as we did not want to put our house at risk from a bank loan. We agreed to a crazy guarantee if we defaulted for 3 months. But you never think that it won't work out as you are full of optimism in a new venture especially in your late twenties - the world is in front of you.

Anyhow we fell behind the payments and we waited and waited for the visit. The day arrived. A car pulled up outside and a big guy, 40 plus, got out and walked down our driveway. I recognised him as I had met him before when I had to agree to the terms of the loan although to be honest I had blanked that moment out of my mind.

The doorbell rang and Steve, my husband said "I'll get it" and he went and opened the door.

"Steve, how are you?"

The man said "Been expecting me - well here I am - can I come in?" Without waiting for a reply he walked in to the living room.

"Hello - Susan isn't it?" the man said.

"Yes" I replied although everyone calls me 'Susie'".

"Well Susie it is then" the man said.

Steve and I were standing up and he said "To cut to the chase can you settle the outstanding payments?"

Steve replied "Not entirely."

"Not entirely?" the man replied.

"Anything at all?" the man then said.

Silence followed.

The man quickly said "I take that as a 'no' then and I guess the clause kicks in" and he looked around.

"Let's go upstairs" he said.

Steve, getting agitated said "can we come to another arrangement - reschedule or something?"

"Nope - upstairs NOW!" he said in a different tone of voice.

I was slightly stunned by the change in tone and on semi auto pilot started walking upstairs and Steve followed obviously reluctantly.

"Main bedroom" the man said.

We were in the bedroom and he shut the curtains and I quickly turned the light on so we could see what was going on.

The man looked around. "Nice". "You do remember the terms of the loan?"

"Yes" I whispered.

The man looked at me "OK if you could strip please."

I didn't move. I couldn't move.

"I said strip - now!" He meant business and I felt at risk of violence so I started taking my clothes off. Steve went to go out of the room.

"You're going nowhere - sit down" the man said.

Steve sat down on the small sofa. "Enjoy the show" he said

"What's the word?" Oh yeh I know, cuckold" and he laughed as he said it.

The man unbuckled his belt and pulled his t shirt over his head displaying a not too attractive slightly hairy ageing belly over his loose belt.

Gross.

I was down to my panties and my breasts were openly on display thankfully showing no arousal.

"Panties off!" I pulled them down and let them drop to one side on the floor.

He was now naked and was what you would call 'limp' and both my husband and I smiled slightly. I am not unattractive, which was I suppose the reason for the deal. Perhaps nothing was going to happen - not able to happen.

"Hmm looks like I need some attention Susie" he said. He lay on our bed and he said "time to use your hands."

I walked over and he took my right hand and placed it on his limp cock and started rubbing them together. Sad to say it grew and grew in my hand and was soon fully erect. Smaller than my husbands but bigger in girth.

My husband got up. He calmly said "sit down Stevie boy - enjoy the show." "You know I have to collect - it's just business...with a little pleasure."

The man looked around the room and said "Pass me that small mirror standing on that table."

Steve passed the mirror and he placed it on the bedside table. The man leant back in the bed and said to me "time to use those cocksucking lips now Susie".

Once again I couldn't move.

"Its pay up time" the man said in a sing song voice.

He looked slightly gross. Overweight with a cock that curved at the end, hair all around his scrotum and hairy legs. Oh my god. Somehow I moved down towards his cock and took his cock in-between my lips and sucked the tip. He sounded angry "don't even think of short changing me".

I took it all in my mouth - all the way down to his pubic hair.

"Hey Stevie - look at this - isn't it just great?" His breathing relaxed and he put his head behind his head, only stopping to put my hair behind my left ear so he could see me. My husband looked stunned. I hadn't given him a blowjob for years and here I was, in our bed, delivering to a virtual stranger.

I could feel the cock moving in my mouth with each suck. He held back and I carried on and my jaw was beginning to ache from the constant repetition of in and out; in and out with it throbbing in my mouth.

"Your wife is a good cocksucker - Cocksucker Susie - mmm one of the best and this cock has been in a few married women mouths." I felt sick inside knowing I was following god knows how many others.

"Stop" the man said.

And I was relieved it had ended.

"On your back in the bed now" the man said.

I did what I was told. The man knelt over me and put one hand between my legs; his right hand on my left breast and he started sucking the right breasts nipple. He wasn't rough - he was soft and gentle. He put one finger carefully into me and slowly moved it around until he could fit a second finger in comfortably.

He was getting me ready for full penetration.

The man stopped occasionally to look in the mirror to check Steve was still looking. If he wasn't he said "look Stevie look; look at your wife" until Steve started looking again. Steve looked distraught and was starting to silently cry and I joined in.

"Time to spread your legs and let me in Susie."

I opened my legs and therefore consented to penetration by another man in my marital bed with my husband watching. He rested on his elbow and put his cock at my entrance and slowly pushed in and leant on both elbows. He was in me and I could feel the extra girth.

My breasts were hanging out on either side of my body as he pushed in and out. Tears rolled down my face as we moved into a mutual rhythm with our bodies joined together. My nipples had hardened and he lifted my legs up; bent them at the knees; spread them wider; made himself more comfortable and started riding me. He had obviously done this many times before.

I could see it was destroying my husband. "Just taking payment Stevie, it will be over soon" he leered at my husband.

This had to stop. I had to gain control over the situation. He was constantly making remarks to my husband and returning to getting his pleasure out of my body

"Is this all you can do?" I said.

"Go on- fuck me." "I said fuck me."

"Your cock is inside my cunt so get on and fuck me instead of this playing around and let me feel your hot spunk come inside me." I could not believe what I was saying but it had to end.

"Come on - show me what you can do." "I'll need to get Steve to give me a main course after this starter."

The rhythm became more frantic and he pounded me in the bed something I was not used to.

"FUCK ME" I shouted.

It worked. The man stopped; then hesitated. His cock poured spunk into me. He had no control over it.

The man pulled out of me and sat, looking worn out, on the side of the bed.

My husband looked destroyed; haunted and finished.

I grabbed the mirror and looked into it. My face was hardened now. I had been used but the way I stopped it all showed I had a power I had not recognised before.

Life would never be the same again.

eddiejo
eddiejo
5 Followers