Wife Put in Place

Story Info
Frustrated and dominating young Indian wife put in place.
3.8k words
4.12
94.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rkdog
rkdog
15 Followers

"Rahul! You idiot!" Lata screamed at me. That raging, out of control scream so common to her these days. I winced as I always do and looked at her apprehensively. With her cute face, large doe like eyes, flowing black hair and in that tight T-shirt and jeans she would've looked hot and appealing to me a while ago. But that ugly anger, which is so common to her these days, masks her good features.

"What's it now?" turning away from the television I try to growl at her, but it comes out more as a whimper.

"Why didn't you take out the trash when the garbage man came this morning you idiot? Look, the dustbin is full! Where should I throw this hair and this shit?" She shouted with an even angrier and meaner voice. She held some of her fallen hair and a dirty tampon in her hand.

"Fucking throw it near the bin, I'll take it out tomorrow!" I raised my voice in irritation.

"Don't talk to me in that voice, I'm warning you!"

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" I was thinking to myself as I emptied the dust bin at the municipality trash bin. The bitch (Yeah, that's how I think about her these days) is ruining my fucking life. Whenever she talks to me it is always in a harsh, condescending tone. I don't even remember when she spoke nice to me. The time when we were both happy together. What the fuck happened? The stink of the rotting garbage is not helping my mood either.

Is it because of our jobs? Is it her fucking mother? She never even complains about anything in particular. She always has such a mean look in her eyes. Each day the prospect of going back to home frightens me.

The evening sun was casting a brilliant orange hue across the sky. Birds chirping and flying back to their nests. Children were playing in the streets. People gathered around a fast food selling kiosk. Mostly young boys and girls, neatly dressed and very happy! A beautiful girl, with a big beautiful smile was playfully punching her friend. Everyone was happy. Except me.

Instead of heading back to our home I wandered around.

I fell so hard for Lata when I first saw her. An angel's face on the body of a goddess. Round shoulders, round hips, full firm breasts. The sight of her blemish-less creamy skin sends me crazy. And her smile was so cute! She used to sneak glances at me whenever we were at the same place and always looked at me with such adoration.

All my friends are jealous of me that I take such a beautiful woman to bed every night. Why won't they? She looks amazing either in a saree or a jeans. Beautiful face on a slender neck, her full breasts stand out, as do her flaring hips, contrasting her slim waist. More than all this, she had an ability to drive a man wild. She awakened something primal in a man. Just thinking about her is making my dick hard. I fidgeted my legs to adjust the growing erection.

Little did they know of my suffering. These days I have to literally beg her for sex. And that sneer of hers when I do, with a haughty look. She has even started making snide remarks about me when we are meeting others, like the other day when she humiliated my dressing sense before one of her friends and her husband. I clenched my fists as rage swept through me. I don't know what came upon me but I felt dizzy with rage and... and with my erection. For some reason my dick was harder than before. And I knew that I'll take what I want. I was tired of being the bitch's door mat. No more sucking up to her. She has to suck up to me now (in both ways).

"Fucking wimp can't even take care of the house properly," Lata fumed as she was drawing a bath. She tried to get calm and remind herself that she had an exciting event to attend tonight. She had to look her best. These days she always thinks of Rahul in derogatory terms. As she stepped into the bath she wondered why she is always so angry and upset. She remembered the time before their marriage. She used to be so excited about meeting Rahul. He was so good looking, well he still is actually. Tall, broad shoulders and a handsome face. He always had a smug grin on his face, but she was attracted to it. To think that she convinced her parents to let her marry him!

The warm water trickling down her body relaxed her. She always wondered at what moment she started hating Rahul, when her dreams about him were shattered. Now she also thought why she hated him. She didn't feel guilty for constantly berating him. He deserved every ounce of it. Rather, she was getting bored.

In the beginning she used to enjoy his suffering and humiliation. But lately he wasn't even resisting her. "The fucking wimp is not even giving me the pleasure of putting him down," she thought as she ran the soap over her smooth skin and soft curves. Then she thought about the sexologist column in the newspaper saying that lack of sexual satisfaction ruins marriage.

Was it why their marriage is in shambles? Rahul never satisfied her properly. She was very attracted to him before marriage. Her mother admonished her for literally fawning over him. But after marriage that attraction slowly withered away. He was still handsome, with taut skin and firm muscles. But he never satisfied her properly in bed, always left her unfulfilled. It made her angry to learn that he watched porn, when looking through his browser history.

Later she too started watching porn and reading erotic stories online. She learned to masturbate and liked to get herself off to rough porn and stories of ravishment. She imagined that it was her young, lithe body that was being fucked hard. She came for the very first time in her life reading ravishment stories.

Lata felt her nipples stiffen and the familiar warmth spread across her groin. She imagined that it was her firm, supple tits that are being slapped and bitten. She spread her hands across her breasts over the slippery foam and gently squeezed them. Then she grabbed her long, firm nipples between her hands and squeezed hard. "Ah..." she groaned as it sent tingles from her nipples to her clit. She immediately released them as she could not bear that pressure. Rahul was always tender with her as she could not handle any rough treatment to her over sensitive skin and pussy.

But when she masturbated she imagined how it would feel to receive the rough treatment just like in those stories. She put a hand over her pussy and as her finger touched her clit, jolts of pleasure passed through her. How would it feel to get fucked roughly, like those pornstars, in her tender pussy? Can she handle it? Can she handle getting slapped there?

She spread her pubic hair apart and, with only the foam of the soap to cushion, very lightly slapped her pussy and clit with her four fingers. "Ooh..." she whimpered and took a step backward. Her very sensitive pussy screamed at the impact and she closed her eyes. Lata savoured the sensation as the initial shock faded away and her pussy tingled pleasurably. More wetness oozed out as she wondered why she was so excited today.

"I'll come back fast from this marriage function and take my sweet time reading that new story," she thought as she quickly washed off the suds and came out to get dressed.

She was always more excited when she was ovulating. She started ovulating today and she wondered whether that's why she was more excited and sensitive today. Lata took out her sheer lingerie type bra and panties. They bought them on their honeymoon but she never uses them these days. But she wanted to feel extra naughty when she masturbates alone tonight. The silky sensation of the material felt good as it slid up her thighs. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her pubic hair was very sparse so none of it showed even through the small panties. She cupped her breasts as she slid her hands through the sheer black bra. Even her tits felt larger today.

Lata watched herself in the mirror. She always took pride in her smooth, creamy white skin. She slid her hands over her shoulder and chest, feeling her smooth skin. She turned sideways, bent her waist and looked at herself in various angles. Slim hands, slim legs and a thin waist. Her tits looked almost too large on her lithe frame. She remembered how she was afraid that she looked like a freak when her tits started growing out. But then she saw how all the boys and even men looked at her. Thus a shy girl became self-confident. "Thanks to these tits" she thought.

The bra was very skimpy and showed a good deal of cleavage. Her already large tits looked even larger as they were squished together and the top edges of her dark nipples were slightly visible.

I didn't use the elevator. Instead I briskly climbed the stairs and went inside our flat. The cool air of the air conditioner calmed me a bit. My dick grew even harder. I rushed into our bedroom and as I opened the door I was awestruck for a moment by her.

She was wearing a black saree and a black blouse. The sleeveless blouse showed a good deal of her smooth skin. Round shoulders, creamy skin and those big tits of her straining the flimsy material. She was standing in front of the mirror and for a moment I saw that calm, happy expression on her face that I liked so much. But only for a moment. Her face hardened in a frown and she must've sensed my lust as that sneer came upon her face. Usually this reaction of hers makes me weak, but today even that turned me on.

Lata was surprised. Usually when Rahul is turned on he becomes a puppy dog to her charms. He runs around her obediently until she acquiesces. But today he looked like a completely different person. She continued applying her makeup and watched the reflection in the mirror as he came up behind her.

She yelped in surprise as he roughly grabbed her waist with one hand and put the other on her exposed shoulder. She controlled her panic and tried to stiffen her body. "What the fuck do you think you are doing?" she shouted at him even as he kept kneading her waist roughly, his warm hand feeling pretty large on her tiny waist and with the other hand he roughly pulled her blouse strap down her shoulder.

Rahul bent down and put his face near her neck and inhaled deeply. "Taking what is mine" he grunted as he watched her eyes in the mirror. This sent tingles through her as the musky scent of his body and sweat swept over her and froze her in place.

Composing herself she said "get off me and play with yourself you..." and gasped mid-sentence as the hand on her shoulder slid roughly over her chest and kneaded her breast. "Aah..." she moaned as his tongue licked her neck.

"Mmm... soft and fresh like a flower" he grunted in her ear.

"R... Rahul... get off me, I... I gotta go," she tried to slide away from his grip.

Rahul suddenly spun her around violently and before she knew what was happening, he slapped her hard. Tears stung her eyes as Lata staggered out of her seat and with one hand covering her face looked up at Rahul. Rahul had a fierce, menacing look on his face. She never saw him like this. He was breathing hard and his whole body heaved as he shook with anger. Lata never felt so vulnerable and took a step back.

He stepped forward and grabbed her hair with one hand pulled it back hard making her look up to him. Even as she winced, he growled "where are you going bitch?" and with the other hand pulled down her saree and tore open her blouse. Her flimsy bra and generous cleavage came into view and this appeared to make him even more excited. "I knew it you slut, going out to whore yourself," Rahul said as he looked into her eyes and pulled her hair harder. Lata tried to grasp his arm around her hair when he suddenly slapped her breasts hard.

"Ah!" she gasped as Rahul tore open the front of her lacy bra and her big tits splayed out lewdly. He slapped them again and again as she gasped for breath and winced in pain, then he roughly groped them still looking intently into her eyes. Tears welled in her eyes and streamed down her cheeks. Gone was the self-confident woman. Lata tried to fend off Rahul, but her feeble arms were no match for his strength. She clawed at his biceps which only seemed to excite him more. As for herself, she shed even more tears as she found that this domination by him was making her wet down there.

Rahul pushed her towards the bed and she cried out upon losing her balance suddenly. Her tits jiggled lewdly as she stared at him out of breath. He still had that animalistic expression that scared her but also sent a tingle down to her pussy. Staring at her intently her unzipped and pulled down his trousers and boxers in one go revealing his angry cock. He pounced upon her putting his weight on her as he groped her breast with one hand and muffled her cries by kissing her.

This was no passionate, loving kiss. He bit her soft lips and forced his tongue into her mouth, tasting her, invading her. His hands were all over her body ripping away her saree and groping and fondling. He roughly kneaded her thin waist, her shoulders and breasts. Inadvertently she let out a soft moan and squirming beneath him she tried to push him away. But he put more weight on her tongued her even harder. "Ughh..." he gave a deep growl, which for some reason made her pussy tingle more.

Defeated, Lata just laid back as Rahul got up and pulled off his tee shirt. His masculine scent mixed with that of his sweat formed a pungent smell that hit her and she was unable to look away from this transformed man, unrecognisable from the gentle docile person before. She clung to his shoulder and moaned as he pulled away her petticoat and yanked at her panties. He looked down at her exposed pussy and smelled it. "Hmm..." he sighed contentedly at her swollen and wet labia as Lata's cheeks reddened in shame and she closed her eyes and tried to close her legs.

Rahul yanked open her thighs and roughly groped her pussy. "Ooh..." Lata gasped as she jerked her hips while he cupped her mound and then pushed his rock hard dick into her pussy. He grunted in pleasure as he penetrated her and brushed her arms off his shoulders. Lata moaned as his hot dick touched her sensitive skin and could not take her eyes off as it pushed into her and filled her. He grabbed both her hands and held them above her head and with his free hand roughly grabbed her waist as he kept pushing into her until all of his dick was buried into her.

Rahul stared at the sight beneath him: legs splayed, hands above her head, beautiful round breasts resting on her chest, her delicate form so prone and vulnerable excited him. Her pussy walls gripped him tightly as his cock throbbed inside her which made her moan. When he stared into her eyes her cheeks reddened in shame and turned away her face. Rahul slowly pulled back his cock feeling the exquisite texture of her pussy rubbing against him.

"Aah.." she moaned as he thrust his entire dick into her very hard as his thighs slapped into hers and his balls into her butt. Lata stared at him as he grunted like an animal and continued fucking her roughly. Rahul pulled out slightly slowly with each stroke but drove it into her with full force slapping his balls to her ass cheeks and her breasts jiggled lewdly. With each thrust she was pushed back more until her head was hitting the headboard. Lata heard screams and realised they were coming from her!

His dick was rubbing roughly against her clit with each thrust and the slapping sound, his domination over her and even her head hitting the headboard, even though it hurt her, made her excited like never before.

"Mmm... my bitch likes it, doesn't she?" Rahul grinned at her and slapped her round breast which made her ooze more juices.

"That's it bitch, you are nothing but a cockteasing bitch", Rahul bent down and said in her ear which made her squirm underneath him. His hot, sweaty body pressed down against her, his rock hard chest pushing into her globes which sent tingles from her nipples to her pussy. Lata closed her eyes as she was drowned in the physical sensations of his cock invading her pussy, the slapping of his thighs and balls against her most sensitive and private parts, his hard stomach roughly moving up and down her soft belly. She led out a continuous moan and screamed when he bottomed out in her.

Rahul let go of her arms and put one hand on her ass pulling her bottom up while the other hand went below her head and lifted her grabbing her hair. She still put her hands above her head trying to cushion it getting slammed into the headboard every time he thrust into her. His mouth was everywhere over her chest, her breasts, her lips and shoulders, biting, gnawing, licking. After each thrust into her he produced a growling sound that made her pussy tingle even more and with this dick roughly sliding over her clit she found that she was getting near to cumming!

"I knew it that you were a slut," he grunted into her. "This is what you are made for bitch." He put his hand on her breast mauling the nipple.

"Fuck I'm going to knock you up bitch, fuck my kid into your cunt," he growled even as he forced his tongue into her mouth between words. Lata was never this turned on in her life and his humiliating words were turning her on more. She couldn't help but surrender to him and respond to his invasion of her mouth, tonguing him back eagerly. She put her legs round him and thrust back to him. This made him even more excited.

Her eyes widened as his dick swelled even more as his pace picked up and each thrust shook her entire body. The lewd slapping sound as he thrust forcefully into her, which was making her bottom and thighs hurt, the squishing sound as his dick made her pussy spew out juices, the banging of her head against the headboard cushioned by her hands, all these made her emit a continuously steam of screams and moans varying from high pitched loud screams to low moans.

"You want this bitch? Want my kid fucked into you? Want me to put you in your place?" he squeezed breast even more as he looked into her eyes, "say it!"

"Aah.." she moaned as tears slid down her cheeks at this humiliation but she looked up into his eyes and shouted "Oh yes! Rahul please put me in my place, knock me up hard!" and pulled him closer to her with her legs and eagerly thrust back her hips to him even though it hurt.

"Take it bitch!" he growled as it pushed him over the edge when he heard her say his name. Rahul pushed so hard into her that her lower body lifted into the air as he spewed inside her. He nuzzled her neck and bit hard on the sensitive flesh while he inserted a finger into her asshole. The combined sensations overwhelmed Lata as she felt his hot seed spread inside her and it shocked her when his finger violated her sensitive anus.

"Aaah..", Lata screamed as her body jerked violently as she had the most intense orgasm in her life. Waves of pleasure, so intense she never even imagined could exist, washed over her from her groin. Her eyes rolled back as she felt her limbs go numb as she convulsed beneath him. She felt as if she blacked out for a second and as she was coming down from her high she found him still pumping into her! His cum and her fluids were flowing down her thighs and over her anus as they made as lewd squishing sound even as he forced his still hard dick again and again into her rubbing over her clit which just prolonged her orgasm.

Rahul relaxed as his anger came down. He relaxed his grip on her ass and breast. Feeling the supple flesh and softly kneading it. He drew in the sensations caused by her smooth skin and the silk of her bra and petticoat, now distended and torn apart, clinging to his skin. The smell of her arousal and feel of her wet, hot pussy around his dick. Of her soft, feminine moans as she came down from her high. He licked gently at the spot on her neck where he bit earlier. She whimpered at the sudden tenderness of his touch. He lifted his head and seeked her soft lips and sweet mouth.

rkdog
rkdog
15 Followers
12