Wife Rewards Husband's Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
413 Followers

Both the men halted for a while. I regained my composure and looked at them. I was now at ease and relaxed. I had seen my husband without any clothes on. However, I saw Dr. Umakant without any clothing for the first time. His body looked more athletic. He did not have that slight paunch, which my husband developed over the last five or six years since our marriage. There was a liberal bunch of hair on Dr. Umakant's chest. My husband has practically no hair on his chest. Dr. Umakant's muscles were strong and hard. I pressed his muscles to check its stiffness. Dr. Umakant smiled seeing me checking his muscles.

I was pleased with Dr. Umakant's cock. It was strong and hard. It might be 6 to 7 inches long and quite thick and meaty. It was surprisingly fair. His foreskin was creased, bunched up and stayed at the base of the mushroomed head. The head of his cock was larger than Raj's. I would love to have it inside me and give a loving and memorable time to Dr. Umakant. I wanted to wash out his bitterness and inject freshness and life into him. I wanted to do that, which only a woman can do to a man.

Raj sat on bed and lifted me to land me into his lap. I could feel his hard on, poking my ass. I was the only one somewhat dressed. My husband pulled down the gown, which even otherwise barely covered anything. In a swift action of hands, he tossed it aside. My shyness disappeared with my clothing. I rolled over to Dr. Umakant. I slipped into him in his arms on his chest and squeezed myself into his tall and strong frame. I could feel hair on his chest. He was half-sitting and half-lying on the bed.

I wrapped my arms around Dr. Umakant's neck, brought his face looking straight into mine and said, "You told Raj that you will love me day and night; if I was your wife. It is true that I am Raj's wife and I cannot be your legal wife. However, Raj has asked me to surrender completely to you. He wants that you should not miss your misguided wife. He wants me to offer you my most intimate womanly love, my body and physical affection to you as if I am your wife. Now please make love to me day and night, as a loving husband would love his wife. Both my husband and I ask you not to hesitate, feel shy or guilty. It is not just my husband's desire. Since I met you, I am attracted to you and I want to have you. Will you please fulfill our desires?"

Dr. Umakant looked at us puzzled. He looked at Raj. Raj slid closer to him and wrapped his arms around him, taking me also in his embrace with Dr. Umakant. My husband took Dr. Umakant's head on his chest under his chin and kissed him on his head. I was fully sandwiched between their bodies. Dr. Umakant did not know what to say. I looked up at his face. He was undergoing extreme emotions. He took some time to digest what I said. There were tears in his eyes. He just mumbled something like, "I do not know what to say. I do not know if this right. I am overwhelmed...you are a fantastic couple..." Dr. Umakant was very hesitant and unsure, perhaps because of the presence of my husband.

Somehow, I felt that Raj realized this, because he stood up pulled a bed sheet around him and said, "I have to go to the washroom. I will join you in a few minutes. Please carry on." He went to Dr. Umakant, held him in a tight embrace and kissed him on his head. Raj left Dr. Umakant and me on the bed and walked out.

Dr. Umakant looked puzzled by sudden departure of my husband. He looked at me with a question in his mind. I took his hand in mine, pressed it on my breasts and said, "He left because he felt that you are feeling very shy in his presence. He saw that you are not free with me. Anyway, my husband and I enjoy sex together practically every day. Now please forget about Raj and look at me."

On the TV screen, the climax appeared to be in sight. The female caught one of her mate's cocks in her mouth, she half-sat half-stood on her knees holding the penis with one hand and was sliding her mouth up and down rolling her lips over it. She shook the other mates cock sliding her palms over it. There was occasional umph!! Oh!! Mmm.. sound from one or more of them.

Dr. Umakant slid his one hand down to my buttocks. He squeezed them and pinched them. I felt like I had a current pass through. Dr. Umakant finally overcame his initial hesitation. I looked into his eyes. For the first time that evening, Dr. Umakant smiled. His smile was so attractive. Clinging on his body, I felt like a climber on a tree. His large penis was fully wet with all the excitement around. Dr. Umakant was now in his raw basic 'man in heat' element. He simply could not maintain his veil of decency, looking at me: naked, desirable, titillating and inviting. He made me lie flat down on bed on my back and climbed on top of me, with his two knees supporting his body looming over mine.

He looked in my eyes. I met his gaze with mine. I looked at him, smiled lovingly and said, "Dr. Umakant, I am waiting to receive your love. I have waited for quite a long time."

Dr. Umakant asked me, "Neena bhabhi, tell me frankly, were you really fantasizing about me?"

I looked up straight into his eyes as he loomed over me. I said, "Dr. Umakant, would you believe that I and my husband dreamed of mine having sex with both of you together. We were fantasizing this when we had sex after returning from hospital. We wanted that I love both of you together. Raj was very much enthusiastic and constantly persuaded me to agree for this threesome. Raj is very pained at your situation due to your wife's negative attitude. He knew of our mutual attraction. He saw our brief encounter in hospital bed and he felt aroused. He was not jealous when I told him that I was attracted to you. As a matter of fact, when I and Raj talked about sex with you, in my mind, I was very eager that our sex becomes a reality."

Dr. Umakant was silent. He kept looking at me with affection and lust in his eyes. I said, "Dr. Umakant, I am waiting. Do not torture me. Please make love to me." I knew that Dr. Umakant was not in a mood for any long foreplay at that time. Dr. Umakant turned around, lowered his body and pushed his mouth between my legs. Both his hands squeezed my breasts. He made me spread my legs and began pushing his tongue deep in my pussy. He began licking and kissing my pussy.

I was aroused and twisted and turned on bed, I said, "Dr. Umakant, please squeeze my breasts harder. Please suck them, bite my nipples and please eat my cunt. Dr. Umakant began tongue fucking me. I then took Dr. Umakant's cock in my hands. I tended his testicles. His balls were larger than Raj's. They hanged threateningly on my face. I lovingly massaged them. I inserted my finger between his two balls. I knew how a man loves my lovingly tending his balls. Dr. Umakant was no exception.

He jerked at my massaging his balls. He raised his body and kissed my vagina harder. I could not control my body. I raised my body to kiss his large shaft hanging over my face. At that time, I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted his large cock to enter my pussy. I pushed my lips up and sucked his balls and then his cock for a short while.

I then straightened on the bed, turned him again and pulled him so that we were face to face. I spread my knees a little wider and pushed him forward to synchronize his large cock onto my pussy. He was back at the missionary position looming over me. I saw his large cock throbbing. His excitement made it rise and fall. I caught his cock in my palm and gave it a slight shake. I knew that in that condition, he would not last for long. I rubbed his cock on my pussy lips. I told Dr. Umakant, "Please fuck me Dr. Umakant. I cannot wait anymore. However, please be gentle. I have a tiny passage and it would hurt, if you force it in." I used the word "Fuck" for the first time with Dr. Umakant.

Dr. Umakant nodded. He lowered his head, kissed me hard on the lips. A little while later, I stopped him. I said, "This will make you feel better." I raised my hips a little and inserted a pillow beneath my buttocks. He smiled and bent to kiss me with a peck on my forehead. I had his shaft in my palm. It felt as if I had Dr. Umakant in my palm. I rubbed his cock on my pussy lips for a while; I pushed the tip of his mushroom head, with my fingers, slightly in and signaled him to start. I felt the warmth of his cock on my pussy lips.

As he was to begin, Dr. Umakant grabbed my breasts with both hands. I liked this gesture. How did he know that I get aroused, during fucking; if he squeezed and sucked my breasts and bit my nipples? Dr. Umakant gradually pushed his cock in. He entered my unknown depths. I felt his shaft's length and girth at the gate of my small entrance. Even after bearing two children, my pussy had remained small and tight. I always told Raj to be careful during the initial phase of intercourse. Raj was always very careful and spent some time before coming in full force. I was thankful that Dr. Umakant was also caring and attentive. In spite of his eagerness, he started gradually and waited for my response. I wanted to suck his cock inside my pussy and wanted him to keep it there for a long time.

Gradually Dr. Umakant began pumping his rod into my pussy. With each gradual stroke, I felt his thick shaft engorge my love chamber. He slowly increased his depth of penetration. I felt a distinct difference in this session with Dr. Umakant and my normal sessions with my husband. Dr. Umakant was very slow, hesitant and quiet. Dr. Umakant's cock also felt very different in terms of size and thickness. My husband was always quicker and more confident. Usually, my husband narrated some erotic stuff during our intercourse, to arouse me.

I must admit, I liked one thing about lovemaking with Dr. Umakant. He constantly looked so sweetly into my eyes all the time, whilst he fucked me, it looked as if he was keen to know through my expressions; whether I enjoyed his lovemaking. I was actually thoroughly enjoying his gradual and sweet stroke play and the way he looked at me as he raised his hips and lowered them to pull up his rod and push it down into deep corners of my love hole.

He clutched both my breasts as he pumped his thick shaft into my small pussy. His cock was so greasy and well lubricated that in spite of its length and girth, I felt just a small sweet tinge of pain as he pumped it into me. I felt my pussy completely filled up. It is very difficult to describe how I felt.

I was shaking as he pumped me. I looked back at him trying to manifest all the love that I had in my heart for him. Earlier I loved him for what he did for my husband. However, at that moment I loved him for what he was doing to me at that very moment. I was enjoying the experience of his thick and long cock pushing me up and down. He was an artist at fucking. He rotated his body in a circular motion, keeping my cunt at the centre. Because of this his cock, huge for me, as it was, moved still deeper in all corners of my body. I felt that he filled me up inside and that my tine pussy was stretched to its limits.

I wanted him to enjoy his experience with me. I gradually joined him in matching his up and down rhythm. As he pumped into me, I raised my hips and made his sweet monster enter into me fully. As he withdrew, I also moved my body away from his shaft to let it come out of my pussy. His long cock, in spite of my withdrawing, would not quite come out of my pussy. It would remain inside by an inch or two. God! He must be more than six to seven inches inside, then in fully erect state.

I was beginning to get aroused to the point of orgasm. Dr. Umakant had increased his rhythm. I kept jumping up and down with him, encouraging him to fuck me harder. My brain was rollicking. I felt as if I was pulled in two directions from top to toe. I moaned loudly. I whispered in Dr. Umakant's ears, "Fuck me dear. I am coming...I am unable to hold it. I am cumming.... Ohhhhh.... Ooomphhh..Umakant.. You are good. I had orgasm as Dr. Umakant also reached his point of no return. He squeezed my breasts hard moaning, "Oh God! Neena, I am bursting out. I will not be able to control! Shall I take it out?"

I replied, "Dr. Umakant, please release your load into me tonight. I want to feel you inside. I want you to come inside me. There is no need to worry. I am safe."

At the same instant, Dr. Umakant sighed loudly and I felt a huge dam burst deep inside my pussy and warm semen spraying into my body. He kept on coming for almost a minute. He kept on pumping me for more than a minute and collapsed on me releasing his full weight on my body. I was happy to bear his weight. At last, he performed as my lover and I his. I pulled his head down and kissed him on the lips. I licked his lips first and sucked them. He inserted his tongue into my mouth and enjoyed my sucking it.

Finally, Dr. Umakant climbed down, perspiring in that cold night. His cock still large and thick but lost its straightness and hung down. He said, "Thank you."

I heard my coming quickly from behind behind me, "Lovers never thank each other."

Raj took both of us in his arms and kissed our heads one after the other in a tight embrace.

This story shall be carried forward. Please wait.

END OF PART-1

iloveall
iloveall
413 Followers