Wife School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Debra is practically bouncing on her bed. A conjugal visit! Her reward for doing everything she has been asked. Rod is actually going to be here! Can she get him to forgive her? Can she show him she will do anything for him? Will he accept that she is his to command?

Billy arrives, dressed in a nice pair of slacks. His shirt is open, showing his broad chest. But it doesn't matter how he is dressed or what he sounds like. By deep posthypnotic suggestion, Debra is going to see him as Rod, her husband. She is going to beg for forgiveness, and then offer herself to him for that forgiveness, to do whatever he wants with her for the rest of his life. Then he has to go do the same thing six more times tonight. Luckily, he took a little blue pill that will kick in right about the time he has his next appointment. He walks into the room, knowing full well how happy she will be to see him, even though in her mind, it isn't him she sees.

"Rod! Honey! They told me you might not come! I'm so glad to see you!" Debra jumps up to hug him.

"Debra, we have to talk. We have to put the past behind us." Bill as Rod says.

"Sure, baby. Whatever you want." she says warily.

"Baby, they told me everything. How you were used as a whore. How you loved it. How you begged me to let you come home when what you really wanted was to become a black cock whore." Bill as Rod says sternly.

"Baby, please! I can't change what I did! If I could I would! The only thing I can promise is that anything I did for them I will do for you - and more!" Debra promises.

"That's a good start baby. But I have a really well hung black friend, and I'm going to bring him back on a conjugal visit. You are going to have to choose between me and him. We are both going to fuck you six ways from Sunday, and then you will have to pick the cock you will serve for the rest of your life." Bill as Rod says firmly.

"I'll pick you. I did it before, I will do it again. I will fuck your friends on command and I will always come back to you. I may be a slut, I can't change that. But from now on, I'm your slut. Tell me who she is, I'll seduce her and bring her to our bed. Tell me who of your friends you want me to seduce and I will blow their cocks and minds. Tell me to only serve you and I will be happy forever." Debra urges, as her hands start pleading her case on his body.

"You're going to have to do better that that, Debra. You're going to have to do everything they want you to do at the school, become the best in your class, learn everything they have to teach you. You can't just pass, baby. You have to excel, become the best, the top of your class. If you want me to take you back, no questions asked, then you have to be my slut, and you have to be the best there is, take it or leave it." Bill as Rod tells her solemnly, as he holds her away from him with his arms.

"I take it. I take any chance I have to be with you!" Debra cries as he hugs her, sobbing in his arms.

"Then my open arms will welcome you back." Bill as Rod offers.

"Please, we don't have much time left. Let me show you what they have already taught me. Let's make love, as a down payment on my sanity." Debra urges, hoping he will grant her the physical intimacy he has shunned since she came back. He nods, and she falls to her knees sobbing.

But her hands are working to pull down his pants and boxers, quickly swallowing his quickly hardening cock. He is thick in her mouth, he must be really turned on. Maybe it has been months for him, a drought she created. She decides to try to drown him in an ocean of cum, his, hers, both - his friends too if he wants. Rachel. Rachel's cum triggers her own, shaking and shivering like a rag doll from an intense climax, fusing offering him other women, seducing them, sharing them, being shared by him with other men, just like Candy offered her up to Eric. Her whole being fuses too, uniting in service to her husband, as he pulls her up onto the bed, face down, thrusting his thick shaft into her. She is climaxing with every stroke, as he reclaims her as his own.

"Remember how this feels. This is how you feel when you husband fucks you. Nobody fucks you better than this. Nobody loves you like he does. Nobody means as much to you as he does. You serve your husband. You crave your husband. You fuck for your husband, man or woman, single or multiple, whatever he wants. You have given yourself to many for nothing. Now you can give yourself for your husband, and be rewarded with bliss." Bill as Rod fucks her harder as he completes her basic programming, knowing her real husband will be surprised how orgasmic she is with his smaller cock, with her body programmed to remember a much larger cock. It is the training they routinely reprogram 'size queens' with, to make them the happiest when fucked by their own husbands. He is sad he will never feel her climaxing this way on his cock again. Not sad enough to stop from spurting in her tight twat, as he buries the bone as deep as he can. Her climax is epic, as the loudspeaker announces "Visiting hours are over" in her room.

She no longer has legs with bones in them, they have turned to jelly. He dresses quickly and kisses her, saying their goodbyes.

"Remember, Debra, I promised you bliss. That is just a taste. Be the best. Do your best. Then do better. Stretch. Become who you are meant to be, the beautiful woman I married, the woman I love. Erase every stain of betrayal one by one, in blissful service to me. We will both be happy forever." Bill as Rod promises, as he steals one last kiss of her soft lips, knowing he has to get to his next appointment, and five more after that tonight.

'God I love my fucking job!' Bill thinks to himself.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Jim, this is Rod. We need to talk." Rod says quickly.

"Is Mary with you?" Jim hopes.

"Of course. Thank you for your generous gift of her this weekend, she's really something special." Rod gushes.

"Think nothing of it. If our positions were reversed, I'm sure you'd do the same." Jim defers.

"That's exactly what I want, our positions reversed. You need to come over here, and you need to be me. I'll tell Mary we are teaching Rod how to do cleanup, and we can share her all weekend long." Rod proposes.

"Holy fuck! You are a better friend than I'd even hoped for! To see Mary in thrall of another man - much less to share her - God, what a gift! Five minutes dude, give me five minutes, I'll be there." Jim gushes.

"I'll get Mary all set up. Already have the Caramel Chameleon stuff down pat, or down Mary as the case may be." Rod promises.

"Cool dude. On my way." Jim cuts off the call.

Mary returns from the restroom, all slinky and playful.

"I thought you were going to have me sit on your lap and talk, see what pops up." Mary says, then slowly sucks on her middle finger, as she fucks her mouth with it.

"Caramel Chameleon." Rod says quickly.

Mary turns to him, squaring her shoulders, dropping her hands to her sides, saying "You are not Jim, but you have activated my emergency hypnotic control that only Jim is allowed to use. Why have you done that?"

"Treat me as you would Jim until Sunday evening, without being surprised at anything I say or do. When you see Jim, you will see him as Rod and treat him accordingly. We will be training him to do as Jim does with you. When Sunday evening comes, you will remember your time with Rod fondly, and Rod will be Rod and Jim will be Jim. Your will remember the phrase 'Garlic Chameleon', and whenever Rod and only Rod says it, you will return to this state." Rod sets the plan in motion.

"Of course Jim, whatever you want." Mary says softly.

Rod moves over by the door, as Mary follows him.

"Slow blow Mary." Rod commands.

Mary nibbles down his cock, then uses two fingers of each hand and the thumb to corkscrew back and forth on his shaft. She lightly scrapes the helmet with her teeth, then licks all around it. Her hands change to stroking down the shaft, pulling the skin taunt as she fists his dick, hand by hand, then both hands fondle his balls as her mouth slowly gobbles down his hard cock. One hand returns to corkscrew down his shaft, as her mouth suck on his tip while her tongue lashes the slit in the tip. She starts back over at the beginning, as she slows the pace, sensing he is too close to cumming, although the one thing she wants more than anything in the world is for him to come in her mouth.

The doorbell rings and Rod answers it, as Jim is treated to his wife on her knees, giving Rod every bit of the attention to his dick that she would give to her husband.

"Mary, Fast blow, then kiss Rod and share my cum with him. He's here to pick up some clothes, but we know you can't resist a naked man, so the three of us are going to make a weekend of it." Rod as Jim says happily.

He sees Jim's dick get hard through his pants, raising a tent for the revival. The thought of the time soon to come, when it would not be just a threesome, but a foursome, with two women who would do anything for their husbands bursts into his mind as his cock bursts into Mary's talented mouth. Mary climaxes from fingering her own nub, as she believes with all of her heart she just made her husband Jim climax in front of his good friend Rod, which was also true.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Debra awakens on Saturday, thrilled to be alive. Rod came to see her, forgave her, challenged her, promised her. She is out of bed like a shot for a quick shower, dressed, and threw her dirty clothes in the hamper. For all the wonderful things about Wife School, she missed doing laundry. Making things clean, organized, it makes her happy. Her life is clean, organized, full of hope and joy.

Debra has always been an early riser, so she makes her way, jogging all along the halls, to the cafeteria. She grabs a chair at the table her pussy posse dominates, kissing Karen, Glenda (a dark skinned full figured MILF), and of course, Rachel. She wolfs her meal down without even joining in the conversation, takes her dishes to the dish robot, and jogs off down to the gym. She devotes an hour to kick/block/punch/parry practice, noting that she has to step up her game if she's going to keep up, much less excel. She does a half hour of cardio, then jogs the loop around the inside of the building, through the gym, and back around, with the pussy posse on her six (they caught up to her in the gym when she was doing her martial arts workout).

She has a quick shower with Rachel, just a few minutes of delight caressing each other, as they make a beeline for business and social studies. Today is some fairly opaque stuff about P&L, Income Statements, and P/E ratios. But Rachel gets it and helps explain it to her, which Debra gets pretty quickly when it is explained by her girlfriend. Social studies is more seduction techniques, practiced on the women of the class you haven't made out with, so Debra picks the toughest case in the room, a tall blonde with curly hair and a volleyball beach bunny body, all tight and thin, and small B cup tits that will never ever need a bra. Debra gets her talking about women's beach volleyball, something she used to watch a great deal of, and instead of going for the kill, she goes for the friend. She even invites Janice to join the pussy posse, and Janice blushes, then says with a smile that she'll think about it.

"Yoda says there is no think, only do." Debra intones, and as they laugh together at the screwed up quote, Janice says she'll join. Debra gives her a brief 'friend' kiss, and heads off to her next stop, health class.

Her class is doing the oral sex with women segment, and her first partner is... Janice. They quickly kiss, and Debra instantly finds out the girl has skills! They quickly move to sixty-nine, Debra on the bottom, and Janice eats her like a starving man would eat a deep dish pizza, fast and deep. Janice must have an extra long tongue, because she gets so far up Debra it feels like a very talented small cock is fucking her. Debra focuses on Janice's big thick clit, heavily hooded inside thick lips, but no match for Debra's tongue and fingers. She remembers her old business partner, who had this same pussy plan on a MILF body almost a foot shorter and at least fifty pounds heavier. If she could only kiss Candy this way one more time, and give her to Rod, that would make things alright, wouldn't it? The intensity of the emotion leads her to a climax every bit as intense as if Janice had bit her clit.

When it is time for lunch, Debra leads Janice down the hall, holding hands, a simple intimacy considering their licking of each other's privates only shortly before. Debra introduces Janice to the pussy posse. They have a quick lunch, mostly salad with chicken, as she and Janice head for the 'assisted therapy'. They each forgot their therapy tool and iPods, so they have to rush off to their rooms, promising to meet at the ATC (Assisted Therapy Center).

They get to the center at the same time, so Janice goes in first, swiping her student ID for access. The status board says there is one bed left, so Debra swipes her student ID and the board goes red as she closes the door behind her. She and Janice take off their clothes, putting them in the boxes at the foot of the bed, line up the Maestro Fucking Machines, and screw on the therapy tool. They line up the tool after getting on the bed, make a quick adjustment for depth of stroke, put in their earbuds and start the therapy induction, as they ramp up the speed of the machine to as fast as they dare go.

The induction completes, and suddenly Rod is there (in her mind), his cock inside her, fucking her as the woman's voice, seemingly standing behind her, repeats over and over "You cum on your husband's cock. No cock is better than your husband's. Bigger smaller, fatter, thinner, it doesn't matter. His is the best cock for you. You cum on your husband's cock. Every stroke a blessing. When he cums, you cum. When he cums in your mouth, you cum. When he cums in your sweet tight pussy, you cum. When he cums in her mouth, you cum. When he cums in her pussy, you crave to eat her out and cum with every drop you lick out. Cum now, cum hard! You can cum with every stroke if you try! Cum now, cum hard! Your husband gives you the best and the most orgasms!"

A half hour straight of very intense orgasms would leave anyone knackered, and the closing induction of the hypnotherapy session tells Debra that her husband was just here, and they made love, but she passed out, and he had to run off. She looks forward to her therapy every day now with a wide smile, takes the therapy tool off the machine, hands hers to Janice as Janice hands hers to Debra, as they lick the taste of another woman's climax, resulting in their own, so intense it slams them to their knees, so addictive they cannot stop, almost passing out. "Thank you for the use of your husband." they both say to each other, as they hand the therapy tools back to the rightful owner, get dressed, and head back to the coffee klatsch.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The story of Wife Story continues in CH.02