Wife Sees The Truth Of It All Ch. 1

Story Info
Wife begins real journey into BDSM.
1.8k words
4.09
82.2k
11
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tajiri02
tajiri02
11 Followers

They had been playing at bondage and discipline for many years, but had never pushed it to the point that both of then wanted. On his part, he had no real desire to cause her unwanted pain and she was afraid to open up about her true desires unless she was already so hot that she would explode after just a few minutes. She also thought that there was something innately dirty about what they were doing

They had never pushed the boundaries that both of them wanted so badly to topple. Together they had been missing that ultimate expression of trust and love.

After reading several stories and being on the Internet for several weeks, they were on the brink of a new level, but afraid to commit. One of them would have to break the silence.

On a Friday evening, he had come home late from a meeting. She was sitting on their couch in a robe, apparently in the same mold as always. As he sat next to her, she whispered in his ear that tonight she wanted him to control her completely, not to worry about hurting her. This is what she really wanted and was finally ready to ask. He became immediately excited, but knew that they had to wait until everyone was asleep. He spent the time imagining the things he would do and wondering if he really could.

Finally, they were able to escape to their bedroom and be alone. As they entered the bedroom, the wife dropped the robe and just stood waiting, naked. He caressed her roughly; asking her if this is really what she wanted. If she answered yes, he would not ask her again until morning. She moaned and said “Yes”. He pushed her face down onto the bed and instructed her not to move. He went to the drawer and extracted leather cuffs, straps and various whips. He linked her hands behind her back and tied her feet as well. In order to control her even more, he gagged her and blindfolded her so she wouldn’t know what to expect next.

He began by paddling her breasts lightly, watching as she slowly began to roll her hips in excitement. He then began to use a small whip on her belly and thighs. Her moans, even through the gag, became louder and more emphatic. He roughly turned her onto her belly and began to hand spank her. Her bottom began to slowly turn red and her movements began to become even more pronounced. He then moved to a little paddle and continued paddling her for several minutes. When he touched her pussy, she was soaking wet and blazing hot.

He then began to move his fingers lightly over her pussy and ass crack, lubricating her and adding to her excitement. He began to finger her ass, allowing her to move back onto them and push them deeper and deeper. He then stood for several moments to allow her a little time to recover and to admire his handiwork. He then rolled her onto her back and roughly caressed her breasts. He removed the gag and began to question her. “Is this what you really wanted? “. Yes, I’m yours. I’ll do anything you tell me to, Master. Surprised by her use of this term, he tells her to spread her knees and show herself to him. As she does, he sees that juices are running out of her pussy and onto the bed. He knows now that she is truly his to use. He rolls her onto her stomach and undoes the leather cuffs. He roughly commands her to open herself to him and to play slowly and lightly as she can’t come until he allows it. She instantly complies and begins. He unties her ankles and tells her to move onto her back. He begins to use a larger whip lightly on her breasts and thighs to ensure she is going to be a good little slave. He moves to the bed and orders her to kiss and lick his swollen cock. “Do not suck it, only kiss and lick.” She replies with an eagerness he has never seen before. He orders her to stop and lie back. She is again told to spread her knees and show herself to her master. By now, she is so excited she can barely talk. He kneels next to her and tells her to remove her blindfold. Her eyes are slits, so full of passion that they seem to explode within the darkened room. She begins to beg him to come in her mouth or ass, but he tells her that will be for the next episode, now that she understands what she is and how they are going to be now. He moves over her, sliding into her cunt that is wet beyond any thing he has ever experienced and begins to slide in and out rapidly. By now, she is beyond this world and shuddering from head to toe. As she comes, she realizes that she has been missing much and wants this to happen again and again.

In the morning, when she realizes it was not a dream, she smiles and snuggles next to her new-found master…..

She wakes up the next morning slowly and begins to realize just what had happened last night. She is amazed at the depth of her feelings for the man next to her. She can still feel the warm glow that the paddling and rough sex had left on her body. She knows that she wants to feel that way again, but fears that her husband will assume it was a one-time affair.

Her husband wakes and looks at her. He was deeply moved by the trust his life-mate had shown in him. He, too wants this to continue, but is afraid that she will think that it went too far and will be appalled at how she let herself go last night. They rise and begin their day, each thinking about the previous evening and how to express themselves.

They continue this way through lunch. Being the weekend, neither has to work. The husband walks over and kisses his wife slowly and tells her that she looks so beautiful he can hardly stand it. He puts his arms around her and as he caresses her ass, she moans softly. Afraid he is hurting her, he lets up on the pressure and whispers that he is sorry if he hurt her. She smiles and tells him that she isn’t hurt, but hot. He looks in wonder at her as she smiles and tells him that last night was amazing. He gets hard in an instant. He decides to ask the question they both so desperately want answered. “ Do you want to continue this?” She nods and says that she has never felt this loved and secure in her life. She wants only to please him and be subject to his every whim sexually. While both are worried that this will carry on into their daily lives, they have opened the floodgates and they both begin to smile in pure bliss.

He tells her to get her pretty ass to their bed room. As she leaves with a wiggle and a smile, he tells the kids that they are going to take a nap. When he arrives in the bedroom, she is kneeling in the center of the bed waiting for him. He tells her that slave’s knees should always be open in front of her Master. She instantly moves them apart. He tells her that he hopes that he will not have to beat her to make her comply. She responds by handing him a small leather collar. He realizes that this will now be their signal for fun and games. He places the collar on her and tells her to lie on her back with her knees up and open. He commands her to begin touching herself slowly and softly. She will not be allowed to come until she is told to. She begins to touch her pussy and tits. He moves over to her and begins to roughly caress her breasts.

She begins to move her hips, seemingly on their own. He tells her to stop and begins to move her into very suggestive poses. He tells her to lay on her belly and bring her ass up slowly into the air. He begins to play with her and his fingers caress the tight rosebud of her ass. She moans and begins to thrust back at his searching fingers. He plays with her for a while like that and then tells her to get on her back, knees open. He tells her to spread her pussy open for him with both hands. As she does so, she can’t help but begin to touch herself. He tells her that she did not have permission to do this and now has to suffer the consequences. He picks up a leather paddle and begins to paddle her breast and inner thighs. She is now moaning openly and moving her whole body in rhythm to the paddling. He finishes and asks her if she is ready to obey. She looks in his eyes and says that she is his to do with as he will. He reaches for her hair and pulls her mouth into his crotch. He tells her to begin to kiss and lick his cock. As she begins to engulf him, he warns her that he said kiss and lick, not suck. She rapidly obeys, remembering the sting of the paddle.

She continues in this way for several moments, never stopping for fear of the paddle and whip. He finally pulls her head away and just looks down at her. Her eyes are shiny and passion-filled such as he has never seen before. She looks up at him and begins to beg for his touch. Sensing that he is close to exploding, he again orders her onto her back, knees open and ready. He removes a set of love beads from the nightstand and begins to slowly insert them into her hot and ready ass. As he finishes with this, she is now out of control and begging to be fucked. He moves over her and is again surprised how wet her pussy is and how excited she is.

He begins to thrust into her and she is now totally lost in her own passion. She is making guttural noises in her throat and moving wildly. He begins to push even harder and reaches down and pulls out the beads rapidly. She explodes in a shower of liquid lust as he comes so hard that it seems he must die from it. They lay together for a moment, both too overcome to move or speak. He finally is able to pull out of her and lay next to her, touching her lightly to slow bring her back to earth. Still too overcome to speak, she smiles at him. As they both drift into an exhausted sleep, they each wonder separately at all the time lost and what each new experience can now bring them.

Who knows what levels they can reach together?

tajiri02
tajiri02
11 Followers