Wife Shared by College Boys Pt. 02

Story Info
Lonely wife sets up the party with the college boys.
1.8k words
4.08
99.4k
55

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
momsecrets
momsecrets
147 Followers

On the way back to the beach there was excitement in me, and a little spring to my step. I wasn't going to spend the evening alone because I was going to be part of a celebration. I just had to set my plan in action.

When I got back to the beach the boys were still throwing the Frisbee around. Todd asked if everything was ok. I said, "Yes it is. Everything is just fine. There has been a change of plan though. Todd, can you come back with me to my towel? I need you to do something for me." Todd looked kind of surprised, but followed me. The other boys just looked on with amazement as Todd looked back at them, smiled, and gave them the thumbs up sign.

When we got to my towel, I reached in my bag to retrieve my suntan lotion. I handed it to Todd telling him, "The sun is hot, and I'm afraid I will get sunburn. Would you mind rubbing this on my back? I can't reach it."

Todd had boyish excited look on his face. "Sure, I would love to", he said with a bit of excitement in his voice.

I replied, "Great, thank you." I lay down on my stomach on the towel, reached around, undid the strap to my top, and let the straps fall away. Todd got down on his knees and was shyly rubbing the suntan lotion on my back. "Harder, all around, top to bottom, and side to side please. Anywhere the sun will get. You don't want me to get sunburn do you? Oh, and the backs and sides of my legs too, if you don't mind. They will burn to if there is no lotion on them."

I could tell Todd was nervous. He didn't say anything. He started rubbing the lotion on my back. I told him to be sure to go down my side from shoulders to my hips. When he did this, I knew his hand would rub along the sides of my tits. Todd seemed to be getting bolder as he let his hands linger just a hint of a bit when he rubbed passed my tits on both sides. When he was finished with my back I told him, "Don't forget my legs. Top to bottom and side to side. Get the bottoms and tops of my feet too."

When Todd started doing my legs, he hesitated when he got to the top near the edges of my bikini bottom, and stopped short. I told him, "Todd, where ever you see bare skin please put the lotion on. You left some space at the top, and on the inside of my thighs where the sun can get to me." Todd rubbed lotion right to the edge of my bikini bottom. Then, I could tell, even though Todd seemed nervous at first, he did have some experience with women. His confidence started showing through. When he rubbed lotion on the inside of my thigh, his fingers rubbed on the outside of my bikini across my pussy. When he did the other thigh, he let his hand push right up against my bikini at my pussy. I think he was looking for some type of a response from me. I didn't give any, on purpose. I turned my head, and could see the other boys just gawking in awe at Todd rubbing the lotion on me.

I said, "It looks like your friends are jealous, don't you think?"

Todd said, "Oh, I'm sure any of them would love to be in my place."

"Well, I'm glad it's you. I like how your hands move across me. Thank you for doing this. You are a real trooper." I told him".

"Oh, no problem at all, Ginny, I'm happy to help you." Todd said with some confidence he didn't show at first.

While Todd was rubbing oil on my feet I told him, "Todd, I have had a change of plan, and an idea. My husband called me earlier. That's why you saw me walking away. He told me he wouldn't be able to get back tonight, and it would probably be sometime tomorrow afternoon. I really, really don't want to spend the night in a strange place all by myself. You told me earlier you, and your friends, were celebrating a birthday, and the end of a school year. I was thinking. Would you guys like to come over to my place and let me be part of your celebration? I have a case of beer, and a place to make a fire by the lake. If you guys could bring whatever you would want to eat, we can celebrate at my place. What do you think?"

Todd's response was delayed a bit. I think I surprised him. Finally he said, "Um, sure. That sounds like a great idea. Let me ask the guys. I'm sure they would love to do that." He waved at the other guys, and called them over. When they got there they just stood and stared at me, and where Todd had rubbed the oil on me.

Aaron said, "What's up?"

Todd said, "Ginny wants us to come to her place this evening for a celebration. Evidently her husband isn't coming back tonight, and she doesn't want to be alone. She has a case of beer, and a place for a fire. All we have to do is bring the eats. Are you guys up to continue our celebration with Ginny?" Aaron and Jim right away said it was a great idea. Eric didn't respond. Todd asked Eric if he wanted to go. He shook his head ok. Eric seemed very shy. "Looks like we are all in, what's the plan?" Todd said.

I turned over and sat up holding my top against my breast as the straps were undone. The boys were hoping I'd drop it, I'm sure. I replied, "Why don't you come over around 6. I will have the beer cold, and wood to make the fire with. I'm at 644 Pine Tree Drive. It's only about 5 cabins down from here. Big pine tree in the front of yard."

"Sounds like a plan", Todd replied.

Aaron spoke up, "I'm ready for a wild party tonight, Ginny. You up for it?"

I replied back to him, "Well, we will need to keep the noise down, but I think we can play it as it goes. Are you up for it?" I smiled.

I told them I was going to stay here for a while, read my book, and catch some rays. I would look forward to seeing them at 6. I lay back down on my stomach to try to get some tan. Occasionally I would turn my head to see what the boys were doing. It seemed at least one of them always was watching me. I thought I should turn over and work on my frontal tan. I saw Eric and Aaron were watching me. I noticed there weren't any little kids around. When I turned over, let my top fall off for a brief second exposing my tits. I'm sure Eric and Aaron saw. I looked surprised, and quickly pulled it back up and fastened it in the back. I put sun tan lotion on my front and lay back down.

It was getting to be late afternoon. I saw the boys were at the refreshment stand drinking pop and munching. I went into the water to cool off, and wash the lotion off. When I came out of the water, I saw the boys were looking at me. I went to my towel, gathered all my stuff in my bag, and put on my sandals and my beach wrap. Then I walked up to the refreshment stand. I told the boys I was going to go back to my cabin to get things ready for our celebration. Also, they shouldn't eat too much, or they wouldn't be hungry at our celebration later. I would see them around 6. They all were in total agreement of my plan. As I was walking back I could feel them watching me, wondering what they were talking about, and what their expectations were for our little celebration night. Being older teen boys, I could only imagine.

When I returned to the cabin, it was about 3:00 p.m. I was tired from the time in the sun and from last night's activities with Jason. I decided I would get the beer on ice in a cooler, and then take a nap. I thought I would need to be well rested if I was going to have a celebration party with 4 older teen boys. I wasn't sure what would actually happen, but I was willing to play it as the evening goes. I was angry and disappointed. I didn't want to be by myself so I was leaving myself, and my mind, open for how the evening evolved.

My cell phone rang. I looked at the time, and it said 5:10 on my phone. My first thought, if my phone hadn't of gone off, I wondered how long I would have slept. I saw it was Jason calling. When I answered, he said, "Sweetie, I'm getting things in order here, but it will be later tonight before I can leave the plant. I'll stay home for the night, and come there in the afternoon sometime like I told you earlier. I'm really sorry; I'll make it up to you. I promise."

I replied, "That's ok. I'm doing ok. I spent the day at the beach, and will just stay here tonight reading my book. I will probably go to bed early. I will see you tomorrow afternoon. Call me when you are on the way, ok?"

"Ok", he replied, "see you tomorrow afternoon."

After I hung up from Jason, I put him totally out of my mind. That nap did me a world of good. Now I had to get ready for our party. I was trying to figure out what I wanted to wear. I settled on some shorts I had brought that were too short to wear around teen boys. But, I thought, they are all over 18 and, hey, it's a party. I found a V-neck short sleeve top that showed some good cleavage. I was in one of my "moods". I get these moods from time to time. I just want to forget I'm a wife and mom, and just be someone else for a while. Someone who can party any way I want and not worry about anyone else. I'm all alone here for tonight. I can be whomever I want. I wondered who I would be tonight. I suppose I'll find out.

momsecrets
momsecrets
147 Followers