Wife Shared by College Boys Pt. 04

Story Info
Vacation escape with college boys ends with one more time.
3k words
4.38
72.9k
50

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
momsecrets
momsecrets
146 Followers

I told him, "Scott, my husband won't be here until sometime early afternoon tomorrow. I really don't want to stay here by myself. Would you stay the night with me?"

Scott said, "Sure, I'd love that. But, first I need to get the guys back to their places. They all came in my car. Aaron and I are staying at the same place. I'm sure he's drunk on his ass by now. I will take everyone home, and just take Aaron back and dump him in bed. Then I will come back, Ok?"

I replied, "That would be wonderful. It will give me time to get a nice hot bath, clean my pussy, and relax some. It's hard on a girl screwing 4 guys one right after another you know", laughing.

"I can imagine. Well, really I can't." He said with a grin.

Scott left. He was right about Aaron. I looked out the window and saw the three boys carrying Aaron to the car and dumped him in the backseat. I started my bath. I wanted the water to be as hot as I could take it. It felt so very good. I just lay in it, closed my eyes, and soaked for quite a while. I think I might have even fallen asleep for a bit. I awoke with a start. I didn't know if I had been out or, if so, how long. I cleaned myself and got out so I could put on something special and sexy for Todd when he came back.

I found the beech wrap I had on earlier in the day. It covered just a little more than my butt, and I could tie is closed as much as tight as I wanted to show as much tit as I wanted. I chose to tie is loosely. I wanted to be naked under my beech wrap. One of my "moods" had come on me for the night. Sometimes I get in my "I want to escape the real world and be someone else than a mom and wife for a while" mood. I've sure escaped for the evening, and I wasn't done yet. I poured myself another glass of bourbon.

Scott's car lights shone through the window when he arrived. He came in without knocking. I was sitting on the chair in my beech wrap, legs crossed, and sipping my bourbon. Scott said when he walked in, "Aren't you the most sexiest and beautiful woman on this earth?"

I replied with a large smile, "You are only saying that because I'm sitting here nearly naked, drinking too much, and waiting on a hot stud of a guy to come in to take advantage of my situation. Are you such a hot stud of a guy to do that?"

Taking my hand to help me up Scott replied, "My intentions exactly. Now, why don't you stand up so I can get a good look at you?"

I stood up. He took the bourbon glass from my hand, and put it on the stand next to the couch. Then he took the tie around my wrap and pulled loose causing my wrap to open exposing my tits and pussy. "Hmm, very nice package you have there. Care to share it?" He said in a very sexy way.

"You can have as much of this package as you wish, in any way you care to have it." I said back in in an equally sexy way. Scott pushed my wrap off my shoulders and it fell to the floor. I started helping him remove his clothes until he was naked as well.

Scott said, "I could start with a good blow job."

I got down on my knees in front of him and took his growing dick in my hand. I licked the head of it, and licked down and back on this shaft. Then I put it in my mouth. Holding the base of it with my hand, I slowly started moving my mouth up and down his shaft letting my tongue rub along the sensitive underside as I came back up on it.

Scott said, "You give the best blow job I've ever had. You must have a lot of experience at it, huh?" I kept his dick in my mouth, looked up, and shook my head yes, and winked at him. Then back to sucking on his dick.

It wasn't too much longer when Scott told me, "You are way too good at this, but I need to stop you now. I don't want to cum yet." Then he pulled his dick out of my mouth, pulled me up, took my hand, and walked me into the bedroom. He kissed me, and put his finger in my pussy. "You seem all cleaned up and ready to go." He said.

I replied, "Yes, I took a nice long bath and cleaned pussy up very well for you."

Scott laid me down on the bed. He spread my legs, and got in the bed with his head over my pussy. He put his fingers in it gain, and leaned down over it. "Smells good, and I'll bet it tastes good too." He said. Then he started using his tongue on me. He knew just the right place, and how to use his tongue on a girl. He made my body shiver.

He got me good and wet, then got over me and slid his dick inside me. He told me, as he told me earlier, "I always like to look into a girl's eyes when my dick first starts going into her pussy. " Then he started slowly moving in and out of me. I wrapped my legs around him. He felt so very good inside me. Even after the evening I've had so far this felt so very good with Scott. He went slowly for a good long time at just a nice even rhythm. I appreciated that. I could start to feel the nerves in my body start to get sensitive. My orgasm was starting to build. He could tell as I was moaning more when he went inside me. He quickened his pace, and said, "Are you going to cum? I want to make you cum, cum for me baby." He went faster, I moaned louder, and then it came.

My orgasm was the strongest it had been all night. I wrapped my legs and arms around him as tight as I could moaning, "Scott, Scott, don't stop. Harder, fuck me harder. Ohhhhh Yesssss!" Scott fucked me harder. My orgasm got stronger. Then Scott said, "I'm cumming, I'm going to fill your pussy!"

After Scott was finished cumming, he didn't get soft, stop, or even slow down. He just kept going as hard as he was. I was exhausted from my orgasm, and my legs fell off from around him. He just kept pounding me. "uh, uh, uh, I moaned with each hard thrust. Then, after what I thought was a long time, but probably wasn't all that long, he said, "I'm cumming again, baby!!" This time he rammed his dick in me as far as he could. I could feel his dick twitching as he shot yet another load in me.

When he was done, he collapsed on top of me. Both of us were trying to catch our breath. He said, through his hard breathing, "You are really good. That was the best I have ever had."

I replied through gasping for air and a very fast heart beat, "I'm glad you enjoyed it. You about killed me (smiling), but I'm glad you enjoyed it." This time his dick got soft and slide out of me. I could feel his cum dripping out of my pussy and down onto the sheet. He slid off me lying beside me with is arms around me.

"Well, what do you want to do for an encore?", he asked me.

"An encore? After the night I have given you, and your friends? I don't think there will be any encores tonight. I'm bushed, and my pussy has about been used up for the night." I punched him in the chest, playing, saying, "An encore, you are crazy."

He said, "Yeah, it's late, and you have been through a lot tonight. Thank you, by the way."

I replied, "You are most welcome. I really needed that escape. Sometimes I just get into my escape mode, and want to just get away from my real life for a little bit. My husband leaving me here to go back to work really bothered me. You are going to stay the night with me aren't you?"

He said, "Yes, I'm going to stay with you."

I replied, "Let me go to the bathroom to clean my pussy a bit. I don't like to sleep with a drippy pussy. Be right back so don't run off." I said smiling.

"Don't worry; I wouldn't miss the chance of sleeping with a beautiful woman. I'll be right here when you get back." He replied.

When I came back, he had the sheet pulled back. I liked looking at his naked body. I thought this would be a good and peaceful night's sleep. I got in bed with him, He pulled the sheet over us, put his arm around me, cuddled against me, and said, "Sleep tight pretty lady." I smiled, and then fell into a deep sleep.

I was awakened when my phone rang. I looked at the number. It was Jason. I looked at the clock. It was 11:00 a.m. OMG, I hope he's calling telling me he is just now leaving. Scott woke up. I put my finger over my lips signaling him to be quiet. I whispered, "It's my husband."

"Hello, Jason?"

"Hi Sweetie, you sound like you just woke up. Are you ok?" Said Jason.

I replied to him, "Oh yes, I'm ok. I was just up late. I couldn't sleep so I stayed up late and watched some TV and read my book some. I think spending more time on the beach and in the sun wore me out as well. Are you on the way up here?"

"Yes. I just left. You told me to call you when I was on my way. You can clear all the guys from your wild party out of the cabin before I get there." He said jokingly.

I thought, "Oh, if he only knew." "Thanks for the warning. I will be sure they are all gone by the time you get here. I'll see you in a couple hours." I replied with a snicker.

He returned, "Sweetie, I know you won't like this, but I can only stay the night. I have to get back to the plant tomorrow. I'm really sorry our little get away together didn't work out as we had planned. I'll make it up to you. I promise. We will have to come back home tomorrow morning."

I was cold to him now. Being married to a workaholic husband is very frustrating. But, I was getting used to it, and making due with my little "escape" times. I am hoping I can keep going with this marriage at least until the boys graduate from H.S. "Yeah, we will see. I will get things packed up tonight so we can leave first thing. I will see you in a couple hours, goodbye." I responded coldly, and hung up.

Scott was looking at me. He said, "I heard. I'm sorry."

I responded, "Oh, that's ok. That's just the way it is in my life right now. I think you heard the issues. Jason will be here in about two hours. I need to get things in order around here. I think there are some used condoms in the wastebasket, and condom wrappers on the stand that need to be disposed of. There is probably empty beer bottles lying around outside. I will tell Jason I just gave those away to some college boys I met on the beach after he left. That part is true. Plus one of those boys is naked in my bed that my husband should really not see (smiling)."

Scott said, "Well, this is goodbye then. Let me say goodbye properly."

He positioned himself over my head, and put his dick in my mouth so I could get it hard for him. I gladly accepted it while he moved it in and out of my mouth. I do like to feel a guy's dick get erect in my mouth. When he was sufficiently erect he moved down over me. I spread my legs, and guided his erection to the entrance of my pussy, and he slowly pushed it in. I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of him inside me one last time. He fucked me softly and lovingly while looking into my eyes. I felt like he was making love to me. I needed that.

He never increased his pace. After a time, I could feel his body tense, and he started cumming inside me. It was the same as before. He came in me, didn't get soft, and just kept on going.

"What a nice gift, you have." I whispered to him. He smiled back at me and kept pushing his dick in and out of me.

My body started to react. My moans started with each of his thrusts inside me. He quickened his pace. I started to orgasm and my pussy pushed up against him to get all of him inside me as I could. He pushed against me as well, and started cumming again. When both our orgasms had subsided, we fell down against the bed hearts beating, breathing hard. Jason fell off beside me. He put his arms around me and kissed me.

"This is really good-bye then." He said.

I softly replied to him, "Maybe not for forever. I will write down my work e-mail and work phone for you before you leave. You can contact me there without anyone suspecting. Maybe it will work out we can meet again sometime. I do college visits from time to time for recruiting seminars. I can probably work to schedule one for Purdue sometime. Would you like that?"

He replied, "Yes I would. Maybe I will send you a message in the fall after things get settled down. Aaron and I play on the football team. Mostly we are practice players for the moment, but hoping to get some playing time this fall."

I responded, "That's exciting. Maybe I can get to a home game, and we can meet up afterward?"

He replied, "Yeah, there are lots of campus parties after games. Maybe we can. We will talk later about it, and see if we can make it happen. I had better get up and get out of here so you can get things ready for your husband."

I lay in bed while Scott got up and got dressed. He kissed me before he left, and I gave him my contact information as I had promised. He waved to me as he walked out the door, and he was gone. I felt so lost and alone at that moment. I started crying. Back to real life now I thought. I got up, ran a hot bath, soaked in it for a good long time, and got my pussy all cleaned out from Scott's cum. I got dressed in shorts and a tank top, then got about the task of getting rid of all the "evidence" from last night's little party escape I had.

Jason arrived early afternoon as expected. I really wasn't in the mood to be very jovial. We talked a little as he caught me up with what all happened with the fire at the plant, and how much work there was to do to get things back in order. I acted like I was paying attention. He thought I should understand the responsibility he had to deal with in this situation. I acted like I understood. I didn't understand, and I didn't really care. This was just a continuation of the way our life has been since he got his big promotion about 5 years ago.

Jason took me to a nice place for dinner. We had the normal chit chat talk. Nothing important except what he thought about his work. After dinner we came back to the cabin. Jason wanted sex. I told him I was too tired. I told him I would give him a blow job if he wanted. He settled for that. I wasn't very happy but he couldn't see it.

When we woke up, Jason had an erection. He calls it his "morning wood". He always said I should be obliged to "fix" it for him. Sometimes he wants a blow job, and sometimes he gets on me and gets in a quickie. This morning he wanted a quickie. He got on me, I spread my legs, and he put his dick in me, and screwed me for a few minutes until he shot his cum in me. Then he got up to go get a shower and get dressed so we can get ready to leave. That's normally how things go with us.

Oh how I miss my little "escapes from my real world." I normally don't know when they are going to happen. Situations just seem to develop and I'm escaping. It's like with the boys. I hadn't planned it as part of the trip. It just happened. I do have to agree that I do put myself in the position for things like that to happen though. I like men, and I like to get attention from men of all ages.

I will have some other "escapes" I will write about. I just have to think about what one will be next. These are all real. They really happened. Stay tuned for more "escape" stories.

MomSecrets

momsecrets
momsecrets
146 Followers