Wife Shares Her Cakes

Story Info
A friend enjoys my wife's cakes and tits.
2.9k words
4.23
93.5k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melody and I have been together for 12 years, and have been married for 9. We met when the company that we both worked for moved south of the border. We had both worked there for many years, but had never met. When they moved to South America we both signed up for retraining and just happened to be put in the same computer electronics class. Within a few months we were dating, and have been together ever since. She is 5' 2", about 130 lbs., blonde, blue eyes 36D-25-37. Everywhere we go men stop and stare. It makes me proud to know that I am with such a beautiful and desirable woman.

Shortly after school she was hired by a local workforce development board as IT support and has since worked her way into the Network Administrator position. I was hired by a large retail chain as a computer operator at one of their warehouses. As a way to make money on the side, and also as a stress reliever, Melody bakes and decorates cakes. She makes some fantastic cakes and has become quite famous in our area. She has many customers that buy her cakes on a regular basis; not for any special day, just to eat. This hobby works out good for me too because I get to eat anything she trims off the cake, or cakes she experiments on.

One weekend her friend Karen dropped by the house, as she often does, and we were all just sitting around talking and watching TV. Karen is a very attractive woman, not quite as well filled out as Melody, but attractive none the less. As we were talking she mentioned that the next weekend was her husband Gary's birthday and that she really wanted us to be there. She also said that he had requested that Melody make a cake for him.

Melody said, "Sure. What kind does he want?"

Karen replied that he wanted a plain, round chocolate cake that just said "Happy Birthday Gary."

"Are you sure?" Melody asked, "That seems kind of boring for Gary!"

Karen looked down rather sheepishly. There was a slight grin on her face when she looked up. "Well," she said, "that is going to be the cake for everyone else there."

We looked at her not knowing what she was getting at. "Gary wants a special caked just for him," she continued. "He wants a cake all his own in the shape of a pair of boobs!"

Melody looked at me and busted out laughing. She had made these kinds of cakes before. She has had requests for cakes in both female and male anatomical shapes, and this really wasn't that big of a surprise coming from Gary. He has always been a little on the forward side. He is flirtatious and often comments about other women even though he and Karen seem very happily married.

"That won't be a problem," Melody said, "I will be glad to do that for him, my gift."

Karen was grinning again. "Well....that's not all," she said, looking Melody in the eyes. "He wants the cake to be a perfect representation of you, right down to every mole and freckle. He wants your shape, size, fullness...even nipple size and color."

This was the first time I had seen my wife speechless in quite some time. She just sat there with her mouth open, not knowing what to say. She looked at me in disbelief. Karen finally broke the silence. "He really does like your tits," she said as she stared at Melody's chest. "He talks about them all the time!"

I could feel my cock begin to stir as Melody suddenly became self-conscious and moved her arms to cover her chest. I have always thought my wife had an awesome body and wished that she would show it off more. Until very recently, she kept herself completely covered and couldn't believe that anyone would be attracted to her. I have slowly been able to get her to crawl out of her shell a little and show some skin. I have even gotten her to flirt and, believe it or not, touch another man. But that was a stranger. And although the thought of someone she knows lusting after her body was obviously a shock to her, it was a huge turn on for me! I love to see other men admiring my wife. I love to think about what they would like to do to her. This was going to be fun!!!

"So will you do it?" Karen finally broke the silence.

Melody stuttered and searched for words. She wasn't sure what to say. She had never been asked for anything like this in her life. But then again, who has? She looked to me for help. "Of course she will," I said "If it will make Gary's day happier, she will be glad to."

"Good," said Karen. "I know that will make him very happy. I will see you guys next Saturday night." And with that she said goodbye and left.

It was quite a while after Karen had gone before Melody could make complete sentences again. "I can't do this," she said. "I can't make a pair of my boobs for someone else. I can't go to the party knowing that Gary likes my tits. I can't even look him in the eye again. How am I supposed to look at him again?" She was rambling and had that dazed look in her eyes.

The shock of Karen's revelation was really taking its toll. "You can do it Baby," I said. "Just think of it as an artistic challenge. See how realistic you can make them look. Don't even think about Gary, or the party. Just think of it as a challenge."

I could see her expression begin to change. I could see the thoughts starting to form in her head. "Making the shape wouldn't be that hard," she said. "But would I use frosting or fondant for the skin? And what about the nipples? I would have to do something special for the nipples." She was starting to get into her creative mode. At this point I knew the party was back on!

For the rest of that week she kept brainstorming ideas. She baked a couple of practice cakes and played around with different frosting ideas. We took measurements and pictures of her chest from different angles so she would have a good pattern. We decided to go with the standing with arms at her side look. After a few attempts she had the skin tone pretty well figured out. She decided to go with icing for the skin and made a plaster mold of her erect nipples so she could form them from melted candy. It was awesome getting to eat her practice nipples! (I hope she kept the mold. It would be cool to have a bowl of her candy nipples on the table at our next party!) Melody had gotten so caught up in the challenge of making the cake that she totally forgot about Gary liking her tits.

When Saturday finally rolled around she was starting to get nervous again. She had the birthday cake in a box with plastic wrap over it so that it could be seen, but she said that she didn't want everyone staring at her tits all night. She put Gary's "special" cake in a gift box with a bow on it and said that she would give it to him later in the night. As we began to get dressed for the party Melody's nerves were getting worse and worse. I suggested that she have a drink to help her relax. She didn't think that was such a good idea, but decided to take a Xanax instead. Within a few minutes I could tell the pill was taking effect. She began to relax and regain her sense of humor. She started to put on an outfit that was very conservative. She looked like she was going to work at the office. I convinced her that this was a party. We were going there to have a good time with friends and relax. I told her that she needed to let loose a little and suggested a short skirt and blouse outfit that showed off her figure very well. She even went so far as to take my advice and not wear a bra. We finished getting ready and loaded the cakes in the car. As I walked around to help her with the second cake I noticed that she had her blouse buttoned almost all the way to the top. I slowly loosened the top three buttons so that her full cleavage was visible. My wife just smiled at me lovingly and said "Thanks. That looks better." I love Xanax!

We were the last couple to arrive at the party, but I was relieved to see that we knew the other people there. There were four other couples besides us and Karen and Gary's kids were gone, so I knew there was going to be some drinking going on. I took the birthday cake out of the box and set it on the dining table. Melody put Gary's cake on the side table with the other gifts. Karen hugged Melody and asked her how it turned out. Melody said that she thought Gary would be very pleased and with that we began to mingle. There was music and laughing, general party talk mostly, and lots of drinking. While talking to a friend that I hadn't seen in some time, I looked across the room and watched my wife. She was talking and laughing as though she had never even been worried about the cake. She was also drinking. I wasn't sure how that was going to react with the anti-anxiety pill she had taken earlier, but I hoped it wouldn't be bad.

We drank and snacked, had some cake and partied for about an hour and a half when Karen announced that it was time for Gary to open his gifts. We were all pretty well lit at that point but when Melody stood in front of me and leaned back I could tell that she was feeling no pain at all. She was very relaxed and had trouble keeping her balance. I asked her if she wanted to sit down, but she said for me to just hold her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder as Gary opened a few of his gifts. There was a certificate for five rounds of golf, a bottle of Maker's Mark and a couple of CDs. Then he picked up the cake box. As he pulled the ribbon off I could feel Melody begin to regain her balance and become more focused. He slid the top off and looked inside with amazement. His mouth flew open and he just stared. Someone asked, "What is it Gary?" He gently reached in and lifted the cake out of the box.

As he held it out for all to see there were cat calls and laughter. Ben, Gary's friend from work, asked, "Is that anyone we know?" Gary slowly turned his head and looked at Melody. I could feel the warmth from her cheek as she began to blush. Everyone was looking at her and then at the cake. Some of the men (and a few of the women) were leering lustfully at her chest.

In an attempt to lighten the mood Gary licked some icing off of the side of one of the boobs. "Mmmmm," he said, "my favorite!" That brought some laughter back to the situation and Gary held the cake up so he could compare the art to the model.

Without even thinking about it I slowly moved my hands up from my wife's waist. I slid them up the front of her blouse and cupped her breasts. Everyone looked on in amazement. She brought her hands up to protest and put them on top of mine. I hesitated, and then slowly moved them further up until I could feel her nipples beneath the silky cloth. I pinched them between my thumb and forefingers sending a shiver through Melody's body. My wife gets extremely horny when her nipples are played with, and I was taking full advantage of this fact.

Soon her hands were helping me tease her nipples to full erection. My right hand began to unfasten the button that was directly between her tits. It then slid down and continued until her blouse stood slightly open exposing skin from her skirt up. I could feel her start to grind against my crotch as this play was getting her extremely hot. I put my hands back on her hips and pulled her tight against me. Everyone was staring at us. I even think one of the guys was rubbing his crotch.

I slid my hands back up and again cupped her breasts. I said, "Gary, that cake is Melody's gift to you. This is mine." And with that I pulled open her blouse to expose her beautiful tits to the room. She moaned and arched her back as she reached back between us with both hands to rub my cock.

Gary set the cake down on the table and walked toward us. Melody became aware that he was close and started to put her hands up to stop him. I grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms back behind her, putting her hands on my cock again. She tried to turn away, but I held her tight. I watched as Gary softly placed his hand on her breast. I could feel her begin to tremble. He gently caressed her flesh, softly kneading her massive tits. Her hands tightened around my dick, squeezing very hard. He rolled her nipples between her fingers, and then remembering what he had seen me do, he pinched them both.

She let out a loud moan and shuttered again. He pulled them hard and pinched them again. She began grinding against me with much more intensity. Gary lowered his head and took one of her nipples in his mouth. Melody was moaning and panting like she was about to cum. He sucked and licked both her tits, enjoying his present to the fullest. I watched as he reached down between her legs and began to rub her pussy. She was wearing a pair of thong panties under the short skirt that I had chosen for her and I was sure that it wouldn't take him long to have them out of the way, and his finger inside her.

When her hips began to buck and squirm I knew he had found his mark. This was too far especially for her and she was trying desperately to get away. The more she fought the tighter I held her in place. I watched as Gary fingered her pussy while savagely sucking her tits. Melody's struggles began to diminish and her body started to move more in time with his. She relaxed and leaned back against me while he pushed his fingers inside her. I looked around at the faces in the room. Everyone seemed to be in a daze. They were watching with their mouths open as Gary enjoyed my wife. He withdrew his hand for a moment and started to unfasten his belt. It is at that point that Karen stepped in. She put her hand on Gary's face and pulled his attention to her. "Ok big boy. That's about enough for tonight," she said. "If you want to finish this up, you and I can go upstairs!"

Within a few seconds the blood returned to Gary's face. His expression changed from one of pure lust, to happy Gary again. The spell seemed to be broken for everyone and each couple held each other and kissed passionately.

Melody turned to face me and whispered, "Take me home....now!" We didn't even say goodbye. We just got in the car and left. We hadn't even gone a mile down the road when she had me pull over into a park. Without saying a word she began taking my clothes off. She was on fire with lust; kissing, licking, sucking. We were like animals in heat. After nearly thirty minutes of passion we collapsed naked in the back seat of our car. We awoke to the morning sun and the sound of traffic going by. Hurriedly we put on our clothes and headed home. All the next day Melody was beside herself with guilt and worried about what people were going to think of her. Early that evening Karen called. She couldn't stop thanking Melody for the cake and the party. She said that Gary was a wild man that night. She said that they made love four times before falling asleep, and then three more times the next morning. She said that he hadn't been like that for years. Melody asked her about the other couples at the party. She wanted to know if they thought she was some kind of slut. Karen said that everyone had a good time, and that several of them had already called asking when the next party was going to be. They all want Melody to make the cake!