Wife Sharing

Story Info
Watching my wife with another man.
972 words
3.95
162.3k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had recently been very interested in the idea of sharing my wife. Our sex life had been lacking excitement for quite some time. I began watching cuckold and wife sharing porn a lot to get myself off. At first I thought I would never be able to do something like that. After a few months I decided I would love to watch her with another man. The thought of starring into her eyes as another man thrusted his cock into her really got me excited.

My wife had experiences with threesomes in the past. She told me she had joined a married couple a few times in the past before we got together. I knew she would be open to the conversation. My biggest mountain to overcome would be admitting to her I wanted this to happen. Anytime up to now when she would make mention of any kind about another man I would immediately dismiss it.

My wife Taylor was a beautiful blonde. She was a little bigger but not even close to overweight. She was 5'5" with beautiful curves, and irresistible eyes. Her legs and ass were her best features in my opinion physically. I loved having sex with her but it got stale. We always did it the same way, always.

After finally breaking the ice with my wife one night on the issue she seemed excited. We began looking for a third party the following day. We searched online for hours on different hookup sites. We talked with several different guys and told them of our situation. Many had done it many times in the past with other couples so hearing there past stories helped.

Finally after three days of searching we found a guy we could both agree on and feel comfortable with. We had plans to meet him at a local bar and if things went well we were heading to the hotel down town for the night. He was exactly like his photo which was surprising. He was about 5'8" short black hair and very muscled. His name was Tom, and he seemed quite charming. He made us both feel completely relaxed and the more he talked the more excited my wife seemed to get. It wasn't long before we headed to our hotel room.

As we entered the room I took a seat on the chair in the corner and let Taylor and Tom get to know each other better on the edge of the bed. They sat close with their legs rubbing against one another. Tom reached over and started rubbing my wife's breast with his right hand as they kissed. Within seconds my wife's hand found its way down the front of Toms pants and she immediately turned her head to me with big eyes and said "holy shit its huge!"

Taylor was down to her panties on her knees in minutes with Tom's massive cock in her mouth and it was impressive. His dick had to be at least ten inches. I'm average in size only about 6 inches so she had trouble deep throating his cock. Tom grabbed Taylor by her hips and threw her on her back on the bed and spread her legs apart. He slid his head down between her legs and began licking and sucking her clit. Her head overhang the edge of the bed and she looked at me and smiled as Tom ate her out. By this time I had my dick in my hand jerking off a little. Taylor looked at me and said softly "Want me to suck that for you?" I immediately stood up took my clothes off and stuffed my dick down my wife's throat.

Taylor was loving every second of this. Tom had moved my wife onto her knees on the bed and slid his dick into her pussy from behind. I lay back on the bed and she continued to suck and play with my cock as she was being fucked doggy style. Her grip around my dick got very tight as Tom pounded his large cock into her hard and fast for at least ten minutes before her first orgasm. She moaned and convulsed in pleasure. She looked at me biting her bottom lip and smiled as she crawled over to me. She straddled me and slid my dick into her wet sticky pussy. She lay down face to face with me and started kissing me. Tom moved over behind her and put his dick directly onto of mine in her pussy and we began to fuck her together.

She immediately began to cum again. Tom reached up and grabbed my wife's blonde hair and pulled it gently. My wife placed her hands on my chest and leaned back and started kissing Tom as we screwed her brains out. I couldn't stand it any longer; I didn't have the stamina Tom did. I told them I was about to cum and Tom let Taylor up and I blew my load all over her beautiful tits.

Taylor laid there and enjoyed the warm cum on her for a moment and then pushed me back into my chair. She crawled back over to Tom and he pushed her face down on the bed and entered her from behind once again. He lay down on top of Taylor and fucked her into another orgasm. Her beautiful legs and feet kicked up behind her and touched his ass as she screamed in pleasure. Tom had enough now and quickly pulled his dick out of her and came all over Taylor's ass.

It was one of the most exciting and fun experiences of my life. Seeing Taylor enjoying herself so much turned me on that much more. I can't wait to do it again and we will do so very soon.