Wife Sharing Adventures

Story Info
Wife tries threesome, sharing, and watching for husband.
2.3k words
70.6k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well a few years back we were talking about our fantasies, and I told her about having a threesome with someone. At that time it was totally out of the question. She married her first husband a virgin, and I was the second guy she has ever been with.

But I kind of kept the idea going with a bit of role playing. After sometime she thought of someone she wouldn't mind actually giving it a try. His name was Eric, an ex boyfriend of hers that still seemed to have a sexual connection.

So we went to a bar one night where she knew "Eric" would be, We had quite a few drinks there and you could see that she was actually having a good time flirting and getting his attention, a couple hours later she actually got up the courage to flat out ask him if he would like to have a threesome. To no surprise he accepted.

So we picked up a bottle of tequila, and started heading to our house, my wife pretty excited actually got in the back seat with him and started making out. Believe me this was not anything my wife would have done before. We arrived and there was a moment of awkwardness probably caused by me. So i asked my wife if she didn't want to put on something more comfortable, So she went into the room and when she returned she was wearing this super sexy light blue baby doll. It had a semi shine to it and It fits her like a glove. We both actually just stared for a second at her amazing body, the see though top made it so we could appreciate here quarter sized nipples.

To say it short, that broke the ice, she then walked directly over to him and started kissing him passionately, I was actually just in shock and in awe of the situation right in front of me. My wife then grabbed both our hands and we went into the bedroom. To tell you the truth, i don't think I've ever had a harder penis that at that moment...

To say the least this was not how my wife was normally...

All of a sudden my wife sits him down and starts doing a sexy lap dance for him, till she finally bends over in front of him and starts taking his belt and slowly starts pulling his pants off, this is when i think things are about to get really exciting, till she finally removes his pants to revel a small 3 inch cock, the worst thing was when she started touching him, he exploded his load on my wife's hand. You could see the disappointment but we figured that if we have gone this far, lets see how we enjoy the threesome, so my wife bends over with her ass straight in the air and starts really going down on him, she tries everything to get it back up, to no success. We had our minds set on the MMW threesome but it just was not going to happen that night. The good thing out of this was that wife and i had amazing sex all night long.

Either way, the first experience we had was a complete fiasco, but i was able once again to convince my wife to keep a open mind, and we decided not to force it, that if she finds some one interesting with a strong sexual connection, that we could try it again.

Well one night my wife went out with some friends of hers, then out of the blue I received a phone call at 3 am, She told me that she would be heading home and that she would be bringing company. After hearing that i imitatively woke up, and was overwhelmed with feelings and excitement. Truly, i was a bit jealous, knowing that she completely made the decision to bring him. Then again it was my idea. Then the excitement kicked in, my dick was already throbbing, and pre cum started flowing. I couldn't wait to see how this situation would play out.

Well she arrived to a side apartment we have and by the time I meet up with her she had already taken off her top and was sitting next to him in her mini black bra showing her impressive rack. They were on a couch touching and kissing each other. When i arrived it seemed to make the guy a bit nervous. but my wife quickly grabbed his hand and took him into the bedroom. I did feel a bit excluded, but again she was only trying to fulfill my fantasy. I had given her the idea that maybe if i would not participate and only would watch. Hoping that things might end up a bit better than last time.

To my surprise, he was a very attractive french stud, about 5ft 10 with a pretty athletic build, semi hippie-sh, not what i thought her type would be. Well then i decided to go into the bedroom and see first hand how things were moving along, i could see that my wife already wrapped her hand around his semi thick 7 and 1/2 inch cock, I could see she was very nervous and excited at the same time. When she made eye contact with me, she asked if i didn't mind if she continued. I of course told her to continue, actually i was very turned on and had already started stoking my cock while looking at them. To tell you the truth, i have never had a bi or gay experience but i cant lie and say i didn't want to jump down and start stroking or suck his cock, His hard dick was perfectly trimmed and about the perfect size. But of course i would never do this, especially in front of my wife.

At this moment i was sure that this would finally work out for the both of us, that my wife would have some amazing orgasms and she would work all the cum out of him as possible. The only problem this time is he didn't try to please her at all, it was pretty much about him, They started out in a missionary position, when he first slid his cock into my wife's tight pussy, she moaned in pleasure and pain, after a few smooth entries, he just pounded without rhythm, then he flipped her over and grabbed her arms and started pounding her from her back side, he didn't force anal, just started pounding her will he pored tons of cum all over my wife's back, way before my wife could have reached her climax.

I would have thought that this French stud would have seducing skill and work his magic to get her to yell out in pleasure. This was not the case, I truly don't know what happened, im not sure if he felt uncomfortable with me watching and stoking my cock (tiny in comparison) and getting off on how my wife was being penetrated for the first time by another man since she married me, or that he just didn't know how to pleasure a women or just didn't care to.

And that was it, he quickly grabbed his stuff and left. my wife once again not even close to reaching her climax and this time with her whole back covered with massive amount of cum.

Once again we talked and ended up that we could give it one LAST try, i wanted my wife to truly enjoy the experience by having multiple orgasms and even yell out in pleasure. I wanted her to feel fulfilled by the experience.

Once again my wife goes out with some friends and ends up coming back to the house with a few friends, The only one i knew is a guy called Miguel, he is a super athletic, really a full six-pack, tall hansom Hippie type guy with long blond hair.

So my wife is obviously flirting with Miguel, and ends up telling him about our arrangement, he is really interested. This time i was going to let her enjoy her hookup alone, but that when it was all done i needed to be told every last detail and that i had to have sloppy seconds. This time it seems to be going well till my wife ends up taking a few shots of tequila and ends up getting hammered, and he ends up helping me put her to bed.

So that brings us to the present.

I'm truly not sure why but just thinking of my wife with another man just gets me going. I feel my cock harden and my juices going... I can just imagine how she enjoys that new dick pushing into her tight pussy. Taking it like a champ, ready to suck up every last drop of cum he gives her. My cock is getting hard just imagining my wife in a sexy outfit on her knees and going wild sucking some other mans large dick.

I am actually on a trip for a couple weeks and ended up talking to my wife about having sex with Miguel while i was away.

My birthday is coming up shortly and im trying to forget all my presents and just get this one. This is what im trying to plan with her is this, one night after a few drinks she calls Miguel (he still sends flattering messages) and they end up going out together to a bar, after a couple drinks and some lively flirting, They decide to meet a the apartment for a passionate night of sex. She heads back to apartment first to set things up, she would put on this very slutty black tie up corset with matching panties. Her breast seam to explode in this outfit. Her whole body in this outfit just screams Fuck Me. The last thing she would do is give me a call on whats up video and let me know that he would arrive shortly and tells me to be quite and patient. Then she would discretely hide the phone allowing me a perfect view of the bed. I think by now she would already be getting excited on whats to come.

My heart starts racing not knowing what to expect, soon after I hear voices. Then I see my wife burst into the bedroom with Miguel. They are lipped locked and passionately kissing each other. Saving no time my wife starts to unbuckle his belt and puts her hand down his pants not knowing what she would find, (from what ive heard from friends is that he is very well hung), Very presently surprised she starts by genitally caressing his penis though this pants, After a few min of stroking it, she deferentially feels the bulge and hesitantly decides its time to undo his pants and see exactly what she had got herself into, His pants drop to the floor and she admires his large 8 inch erect cock, A bit nervously, She drops to her knees and tries to put as much of his member in her mouth, she sucks, caresses, and gives him the red carpet treatment.

By now I wouldn't be surprised if her panties wouldn't already be soaking wet. I start to feel a bit hesitant, realizing what is coming next. He throws her panties off and places her in missionary position so that he can genitally insert his member in her tight pussy, little by little he lets his penis in deeper and deeper, i cant look away from my wife's face, not knowing if she is in pain or in ecstasy, then she yells out to him to fuck her. In that exact moment she starts to quiver and i see she starts having one of the most intense orgasms ive ever seen.

Not wasting any more time, he gets her up and places her hands agents the wall, and plunges himself into her, he starts to rock her against the wall, i can tell by her screams she is fucking loving being taken by him. After a couple min she yells out again, then he places her on all fours on the bed and starts taking her dogie style, grabbing her corset firmly for more control over her. He rapidly plunges his now bulging cock as far in her pussy as she can take it. This continues ridding her till he asks her where she would like to receive his cum, she yells out "anywhere please, please let me have your cum" as she is about to have her third orgasm for the third time. He rapidly flips her, she yells out in pleasure and he realizes his load all over my wife's chest.

By this time i would have also blown my load, i probably would have already shot it when i would have seen my wife be taken dogie style, i love my sexy wife in that position. Her curvy ass ready to cushion the impact of hips forcing my penis deep in her.

Now that they finished my wife is almost passed out next to him, with her chest full of his cum. I on the other hand would start probably reflecting on the events that just happened. I would be happy that my wife finally received the fuck that she deserved, and that she orgasmed her way thew the ordeal.

That said, i would be worried and jealous, You always plan for things to be a just one time ordeal, but its is always a chance she would want more... So far from the other events we have gotten even more united in our relationship and so far we know that we can grow and try new fantasies together. Both hers and mine. But only time will tell.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
More Stories