Wife-Sharing on Vacation Day 01

Story Info
My friend and his wife set the stage to include me.
5.4k words
4.42
133.1k
126

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a true story, and it happened decades ago when I was a graduate student at a large university in central Texas. Based upon my observation at the time, the idea of wife-sharing was neither openly discussed nor privately practiced to the extent it seems to be today. My best friend and his wife chose to involve me in their intimacy, and I had the most erotic experiences of my young life during a three-day vacation trip with them to Big Bend National Park, located on the Texas-Mexico border.

This narrative is in four parts and they chronicle the progression of events from day one's predominantly sexy conversation and laying the foundation for our fun, to me having private intimacy with his wife on day two, our threesome on day three, and the continued progression and enhancement of our intimacy after the trip.

It was a wonderful experience in my life, and I have enjoyed sharing all the details with you. I hope you enjoy reading about it, and I welcome feedback via comments or email. Out of respect for the privacy of all involved, the names in the story are pseudonyms. If wife-sharing is a disagreeable topic to you, I respectfully suggest you move on.

Prologue

It was the end of May, and the spring semester had been very challenging for me. I was tired, and the emotional burden of recently breaking up with my girlfriend of 18 months compounded my weariness. My former girlfriend, Sara, and I had planned to accompany my best friend and fellow graduate student Mike and his wife Cheryl on a trip to Big Bend National Park at the beginning of summer. Since I no longer had a partner, I expected to be the odd man out for the trip, but Mike and Cheryl insisted that I go with them. So I did.

I had known Mike since fifth grade, and Cheryl since my freshman year in college when she and Mike started dating. The three of us were nearly inseparable, sharing our thoughts, hopes, successes and failures, and we were completely at ease discussing any subject, including our sexuality. Mike and Cheryl got married at the end of our junior year because they could; Cheryl's family was very wealthy and completely supportive of her.

Mike and Cheryl made a very attractive couple. He was 6'0 tall with a stocky, athletic build, blond hair, blue eyes, and a big, friendly smile. She was 5'8" and about 120 pounds with forest green eyes, shoulder-length auburn hair, perky breasts (I'm guessing a solid B-cup), a firm, peanut shaped ass and long, beautifully toned legs. As for me, I was 6'1" with brown hair, hazel eyes, and a swimmer's build. Mike and I were easy to look at, and Cheryl was beautiful.

Day 1

We left San Antonio about 9:00 AM and began our trip on US Highway 90W through the beautiful, rural communities of Castroville, Hondo, D'Hanis, Sabinal and Uvalde on the way to Del Rio. Mike, Cheryl, and I were very happy to be getting away from our daily routines, and the conversation was very light-hearted. The time seemed to pass quickly, which was a good thing since the drive to the park took about seven and one-half hours.

When we stopped in Del Rio for a bathroom break, Cheryl and I changed seats, with me going to the back seat so I could have more room and her taking my place in front next to Mike.

The road heading west from Del Rio was wide open, and the frequent slowing to pass through small towns was eliminated. As we approached Langtry, the site of the famous Judge Roy Bean courthouse and the approximate half-way point on the trip, Cheryl asked me how I was doing now that I was not in a committed relationship. I replied that I was doing well, other than being horny all the time. My comment about being sexually frustrated steered the conversation in a direction I had not anticipated.

Cheryl knew that I had not had a serious date in two months, since my break-up with Sara. She asked, "David, have you met anyone you are interested in, if only to meet your sexual needs?" The directness of her question did not shock me; we had become close friends during Mike's courtship of her and more so since their marriage.

"No, school has kept me very busy, and I have not been interested in beginning another relationship," I replied.

She followed-up her inquiry, getting more specific. "Was sex good with Sara? Was intimacy a factor in ending your relationship?"

"No, not at all," I said. "The sex was very good." I then explained, "She wanted to get married before I finished school, and she strongly desired to start having children." I had shared that with Mike, and I was surprised she did not know it. Or, maybe she did and was just looking for a way to get me to talk about my intimacy with Sara.

"Oh, I understand. I don't blame you for not wanting to rush into marriage and family life."

Then Mike joined in, asking, "Why don't we spice-up the conversation and share some of the details of our sexual fun? We don't have to be too specific, but descriptive enough to add some excitement to make the time pass quickly."

I didn't know what to say.

"Yeah," Cheryl chimed in, "we know each other well enough, and whatever we say will stay between us. Come on, David, it will be fun."

"Okay," I replied, "but you go first."

Mike started with a glance toward Cheryl and a smile. "Our fun is pretty vanilla, but it is always very hot. I like her to dress-up in sexy lingerie and role-play as an innocent, sweet girl. I treat her like a princess, and our foreplay is lengthy before I fuck her."

I was surprised he used the f-word while talking about Cheryl in her presence, but she did not seem to mind. My enthusiasm for having this conversation was growing. After a few moments of stunned silence from me, Mike said, "Your turn."

"Okay...well," I stammered, "Sara and I liked me being physical with her, but not to the point of injury. I was aggressive, and she enjoyed me taking charge. We both loved giving and receiving oral, and multiple positions were always part of the fun. How is that for a start?"

"That is hot," Cheryl said with a look of excitement brightening her face. She turned in her seat to nearly face me, and eagerly continued Mike's narrative. "I am more adventurous than Mike. I like to watch porn or read erotic literature as part of our foreplay. I crave Mike eating me, but he isn't keen about doing it. He makes me cum, so it's okay for me. He prefers the missionary position, but I like variety. I have to encourage him to take me from behind or let me ride him, but he is willing to do it to please me. I also like dirty talk, but Mike doesn't care for it."

"Wow," Mike exclaimed sarcastically, "don't be shy!"

I was surprised by her candor, but Mike's lack of imagination when it came to sex was not news to me. He was raised in a very strict, religious family where sex was viewed primarily as a means of procreating. Cheryl's words excited me, and I was beginning to feel my cock coming to life, which was not good since I was wearing shorts that would clearly reveal any semblance of an erection. The pause in her commentary indicated it was my turn to talk. I decided to be much more explicit and see what happened.

"After kissing and fondling each other to the point of her being very wet and my cock being rock-hard, Sara would kiss her way down my chest and take my dick in her hand and begin to stroke it. She soon had it in her warm, wet mouth, and she began sucking it as she slowly jacked me off. I was flat on my back, and I put my hands on her head, pushing my rod deeply past her lips as I began bucking against her face." I was silently encouraged to continue by the look on Cheryl's face as she gazed at me, and the repeated glances from Mike in the rear-view mirror.

"Sara sucked cock very well. She took me as deeply as she could while either stroking me or playing with my balls. I would encourage her verbally, including some nasty talk, and she responded by increasing the speed and intensity of her effort. She always knew when I was close to cumming, and she would put just enough of her hand around my dick to allow me to face fuck her without causing her to gag. I grabbed her hair when I started to cum and the feeling of blasting my load into her mouth and down her throat was indescribably satisfying."

I felt I had taken a chance by using some raunchy language, but Cheryl's response indicated no discomfort with my choice of words. "That is awesome," she hastened to say. "The dirty talk is a plus. Did she swallow?"

I smiled and said, "Yes, always."

Mike looked at me over his shoulder and said, "Damn, David, you are giving me a boner." I grinned, mostly because I, too, was feeling an increasing tightness in my shorts.

"I like to swallow Mike's load," Cheryl volunteered quickly. "I think it's both a sexy and loving thing for a woman to do for her man. I like to cum first, though. If Mike does, he may be too tired to fuck me and just give me oral instead."

Now she had used the f-word. I liked that. Moreover, I was getting the feeling that she was left a bit wanting in her intimacy with Mike.

I responded with, "I never had that problem because we found a way to avoid me being too tired to fuck after she blew me. I would take my time eating her pussy, bringing her to the brink of orgasm several times before sucking her lips and clit into my mouth and letting her cum. After she relaxed and we cuddled for a few minutes, I easily got hard again, and we were ready to go." I made a point of looking directly into Cheryl's eyes as I spoke, and I sensed a strong connection with her.

"Oh my God, I have to hear more," she said almost breathlessly.

With a tone of surprise, Mike said, "Damn, David, you both got off before you fucked?"

"Yeah, it worked for us," I replied with a feeling of pride.

We were approaching the very small town of Sanderson, where a fuel and bathroom stop was planned. I felt some relief that the sexual tension would be eased by us getting out of the car and moving about. And, I needed a few minutes to lose my erection.

With a full tank of gas and empty bladders, we were ready to complete the last leg of the journey to the park. It didn't take long for Cheryl to renew the conversation. Within five minutes she said, "Tell us how you fucked Sara."

"No, it's your turn, and I want details," I said with a grin.

Taking the lead, Cheryl replied, "Fine, but remember, we agreed that this conversation stays between the three of us."

"Of course," I assured her.

She took a deep breath and said, "Okay, here goes. Our fun usually includes a dildo because Mike has a wonderfully fat cock, but it is not very long."

"Jeez, Cheryl, that's way too specific," Mike snorted.

"No worries, Mike. I have know you since fifth grade and seen you naked countless times. I'm not surprised by what she is saying." I looked at Cheryl and said, "Go on."

She just grinned and said, "I like to feel full. It gives me a sense of being taken completely, and that gives me pleasure. The dildo is long enough to bump my cervix, and the sensation of my pussy being completely stuffed helps me to orgasm. It is especially useful if Mike is not up to fucking me after I suck him off."

She was erasing any doubt I had in my mind about Mike not giving her all of the pleasure she desired.

I could not help but begin thinking about me fucking Cheryl. At the time, I was convinced It was never going to happen, but I easily fantasized about doing to her what I had greatly enjoyed doing with Sara. I was getting hard again, and I did not care if Cheryl noticed it.

Mike killed the mood by saying, "I want a sandwich. Cheryl, will you make lunch for us?"

For the next 45 minutes we ate as we reached the town of Marathon and began the last 40 miles to the park on US Route 385.

With peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, potato chips, Snickers candy bars, and sodas filling our need for lunch, I took the lead in continuing our conversation on intimacy, directing my comment to Cheryl. "Do you like your sex slow and easy or fast and hard?"

"Oh, I prefer hard instead of easy, and the longer it lasts the better I like it. I really like to be taken...you know, roughly, but not actually be hurt. I like my man to be firmly in control." I noticed she lowered her eyes as she finished talking, and I didn't know if she did so out of modesty or embarrassment.

Mike added, "I'm not really into rough sex. It's just not what I am comfortable doing." Cheryl had a rather forlorn look on her face, yet another indicator of sexual frustration.

Cheryl followed-up my question with, "You said earlier that you and Sara liked to get physical, tell me how you did that." Since she said she likes a man who is aggressive, my answer was not going to disappoint her.

"Well, we would start foreplay with soft, tender kissing and gentle touching, and it progressed to harder, more passionate contact. She liked me to grab her hair and to pull her head back so her mouth was mine for the taking, and force my tongue deeply past her lips. Since I had already undressed her, I grasped her breasts and pulled and pinched her nipples. She loved having her tits manipulated to the leading edge of pain. The kissing would become more intense, and I would also stroke and finger her pussy with increasing pressure and penetration."

"Wow. That gives me chills," she said with a tone that included both longing and excitement. "Go on."

"Yeah, tell all," Mike chimed in.

I was now very aware of my cock getting hard, and it was getting uncomfortable both physically and mentally since I knew it was becoming obvious. I decided to just let the situation play-out, and I shifted my position to both relieve my discomfort and to give Cheryl a look at the physical affect our conversation was having on me. As soon as I re-positioned myself with my legs more opened, I clearly saw her eyes spying my crotch. I glanced down and saw the outline of my enlarged penis against my leg, and I looked up and my eyes locked on Cheryl's. It was only a moment, but the non-verbal communication of mutual arousal was like a shout.

I continued eye contact with Cheryl, and it seemed like this had become our private conversation.

"After some intense kissing and fondling, I would push her onto her back, kneel between her legs and put my hands behind her knees so I could lift and separate her legs, fully exposing her pussy. I then told her that I was going to fuck her, hard, and make her my slut. I liked talking dirty to her, and she loved it. She always answered with something like, 'God, yes, David. Fuck me, fuck me. Use me like a whore.'"

Cheryl's eyes were as wide as saucers as she nearly gasped in saying, "This is better than porn since I know you and Sara!"

I continued, gaining a sense of power over my audience. "I teased her, putting my cock on her sex lips and alternately pushing it slightly into her vagina and withdrawing it. Only when she pleaded for me to stick all of it into her did I accommodate her lust and go balls deep with a powerful thrust. She always cried out loudly, raised her head off the pillow, and grabbed her tits as I claimed her pussy. I know that I sometimes caused her discomfort when I contacted her cervix, but it was not my intention to hurt her and she never complained."

"Wait," Cheryl interrupted, "your cock hit her cervix? You were that deeply into her? How big are you?" Her question was veiled with a laugh, but she definitely wanted to know.

Since she asked, I bragged, humbly, "I am not overly wide, but my length is above average."

Mike, appearing to feel a bit uncomfortable, said, "Shit, David, too much information!"

To my delight, Cheryl fired back at him. "Oh, no, it isn't, and you're the one who told him to tell all." She looked into my eyes and said, "Keep going. I love it."

I had always followed directions well, so I didn't hesitate to continue. "I would start fucking her harder, increasing the pace and power of my penetrations while holding her shapely legs far apart. She always responded positively to my nasty, verbal encouragements by groaning, bucking her hips more forcefully against mine, and answering me with similarly dirty language."

I noticed that Cheryl changed her position so that she was almost facing Mike while putting her arm over the seat so she could rest her chin on it while looking at me. I saw his right shoulder move as though he was extending his arm. I could not help but imagine that he was touching Cheryl as I spoke. Maybe he wasn't, but it excited me to imagine that he was.

"When I released her legs, she locked them around my waist. I then grabbed her wrists and pinned her arms beside her head. I liked the feeling of power I had over her, and she found heightened pleasure in being physically taken as though it was against her will. I fucked her hard and I kissed her hard, but only for a while and then we changed position." I paused, waiting for a reaction.

"Keep going," Cheryl interjected.

"Sara's favorite position was doggie. I put her on her hands and knees and firmly grasped her hips while I slammed my pole into her. Our nasty talk complemented the thrill of our coupling in such a crude position. She would encourage me to dominate her, and I was increasingly excited by her total willingness to submit to me. I slapped her ass and grabbed her hair as I plowed into her vulnerable pussy. She especially enjoyed me jerking her head back with each thrust of my cock. When I was close to cummimg, I pushed her shoulders and face onto the bed and grabbed her arms, pulling them behind her back while I repeatedly slammed my rod into her. She felt completely under my control, and she loved it. Since she was on birth control, I came with a vengeance deeply inside her."

Cheryl's eyes had been closed for a little while, and her body had been moving slightly as she listened to me. I was convinced that Mike had his hand in her gym shorts and was fingering her. It didn't appear that she had an orgasm, but her heavier breathing and dreamy facial expression indicated she was enjoying whatever Mike was doing in addition to the story I was relating.

"So, that's about it," I concluded.

"I can't believe you can be so aggressive," Cheryl exclaimed. "You are such a sweet, gentlemanly guy."

Mike told Cheryl, "I'm not surprised. He always preferred the alpha-male porn videos."

"David, I am totally surprised...and impressed." Cheryl grinned widely and winked her approval.

"We're here!" Mike honked the car horn as we passed the impressive sign at the entrance to Big Bend National Park. We still had 26 miles to travel to reach the Park Headquarters at Panther Junction and another 10 miles to the Chisos Mountains Lodge, but they seemed only short distances considering how far we had already traveled.

Mike really surprised me when he asked, "So, did you and Sara ever play with anyone else? Ever have a threesome or swap with another couple?"

Why would Mike mention such a thing? Our previous conversations had never included that topic, and he knows I would have told him if it had happened. Before I said anything, I looked at Cheryl, and she didn't seem alarmed by Mike's inquiry. Rather, she was clearly waiting for my reply. I explained, "No, not in real life. Sara and I were a pretty liberated couple, but way too conservative to become involved in group sex. Sure, we fantasized about adding an attractive third person or couple to our fun, but it was only talk that usually occurred while we were engaged in foreplay."

Mike pressed the point. "You didn't do it, but you talked about it during sex, right?"

I shifted my sitting position as if to buy some time to think of an appropriate response and said, "Yes, we did when we fantasized, but it was just a means of stoking our erotic fire. We never had an opportunity to do it."

12