Wife-Sharing on Vacation Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, baby, I am close!" came out of my mouth in a nearly unintelligible message. "I'm going to cum!"

"Yes, David. I want you to cum inside me. Give it to me...fill me up."

Our eyes locked in a passionate gaze, and I felt my balls quake as gushes of hot semen pulsed out of my dick into my newest lover. "ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGG," I groaned loudly just above her face. GODDDDDDDDDD! I'M CUMMMMING! OH, BABY...OH, BABY!" My body was rigid as we bucked our hips in unison with her legs wound tightly around me.

"Give me all of it, David. Empty your balls into me! I love you!" I was thrilled to oblige her urgent request.

As my cock spurted its contents into Cheryl's womb, I felt her vagina grip and hold it, producing a thrilling sensation of heat and pressure along its length. She was literally milking the seed from within me. I pumped my load into her until there was none left to give. I was physically and emotionally spent, and I collapsed onto her. When I stopped moving, she didn't, continuing to slowly rock her hips, cradle me with her legs, and force her breasts into my chest. "Yes, baby. Yes, baby. It's good...so good. I am yours, David, now and always."

She had again referred to the future, and I was excited about our passion having a long-term perspective.

We stayed joined until my rod went soft and slipped out from between her lips. I felt the liquid warmth of my semen as it leaked out of her, and I again marveled at the thought of fucking my best friend's wife. Now that it had happened to me in real life, all the wife-sharing stories and videos I would read and view in the future would have new meaning and heightened eroticism.

Feeling fully satisfied, I released my grip on her shoulders and kissed her. I looked into her green eyes and said, "You didn't cum, let me finish pleasing you."

"No, baby, you don't have to. I have cum twice already, and I don't think it will happen again. I am completely content and happy. Just hold me close, and don't say anything."

I had no idea how Cheryl preferred to enjoy her afterglow, so I was very willing to follow her lead and let her relax in my arms. I moved off her body and turned onto my side, pulling her against me into a spooning position. My hands rested on her tummy, and she entwined her fingers with mine and pressed our hands against her skin. I wondered what she was thinking, and I hoped it mirrored my thoughts of how fulfilling our intimacy had been.

After a while, she moved away from me and turned onto her side to face me. 'We should let Mike know we have finished, but before we do I want to say something."

"Okay," I replied.

She shared her overview of our experience and the ongoing impact as she saw it. "Now that we are lovers, things will never be the same for us and for Mike too. I will never have any regrets about what we have done. It was amazing being with you and getting the very physical fucking I have craved for so long. I will always remember it, and I truly hope we will do it again. I convinced Mike that his presence, which is important in our fantasy of me fucking another man, might create uneasiness for you because the two of you are so close. I don't want him to be disappointed or to have any second thoughts, so we should tell him all about what we did, with one exception."

"When we tell Mike the details, I don't want him to know the extent to which you dominated me and I eagerly submitted. He is not aggressive when we have sex, so he has never really fulfilled my desire for it. I don't think he is ready to hear about it." As she finished, she dipped her lovely eyes as if she had just bared her soul.

"My dear Cheryl, you are the most beautiful and sexually desirable woman I have ever been with. It has been the most wonderful night of my life. I wanted it to happen the way it did as much as you. I will always desire to again be intimate with you. And, I understand about withholding from Mike the specifics of me being so aggressive. I won't mention it. Besides, there is so much more to describe that he will find intensely erotic. I am glad he was not here."

I leaned forward to kiss her and she fell into my arms and across my body. It was a long, tender, passionate kiss, and it put a bow on the beginning of a very special relationship.

She got out of bed and walked to the front door. "I'll turn on the porch light for Mike. I wonder what he has been doing for two hours." We wiped away the obvious evidence of our intimacy, put on our bed clothes, and sat at the table waiting for him.

In about ten minutes Mike walked in the door, smiled at us, and said, "You look like you had fun. I want to hear all about it."

He always was one for getting right to the point. Cheryl and I cast glances at each other, unsure of whom would speak first and what would be said. I happily let her take the lead.

"It was wonderful, Mike...all we hoped for when we decided to ask David to be involved. I love you, and I will tell you everything." Cheryl kissed him and hugged him tightly. The tension in the room seemed to dissipate significantly.

Mike looked at me and queried, "What about you? Are you okay with what happened?"

"Yes, I am, completely. Cheryl is a lovely, sexy woman, and it was as much a pleasure as a privilege to be with her. You are greatly blessed to have her as your wife." Such a testimonial seemed far more appropriate than saying she was the hottest, most submissive woman I had ever banged.

"Okay. That's great. Who wants to describe the details? I agreed to give you your privacy, but knowing everything that happened is important to my enjoying what you did." I wondered how long this would take and the level of specificity Mike would demand.

Cheryl spoke up, "Why don't we sit-up in bed, get comfortable, and we can talk?"

Noticing Cheryl and I were in our bed clothes, Mike said, "Fine," and stripped to his underwear. We were soon crowded into the double bed with Cheryl in the middle and me resting on my side because there was not really enough room for the three of us.

The next 30 minutes were tortuous. Cheryl did most of the talking, describing the proceedings of our intimacy, with Mike frequently interjecting questions and expressions of pleasure. She was explicit enough to feed his prurient interest, and withheld any description of me dominating her. Mike was touching himself under the sheet while Cheryl was relating our experience, and his raging erection was obvious.

Becoming weary in her role as commentator, Cheryl leaned over and kissed Mike, putting her hand under the covers and around his dick. She softly said, "Let me please you, and then we can go to sleep." It was a brilliant way to end the discussion, offering to give Mike the relief he needed.

I quickly reinforced her suggestion, saying, somewhat awkwardly, "Sounds good. It has been an amazing night. Thank you both very much," and I went to my bed.

I slipped under the bed covers and waited for Cheryl to relieve Mike's sexual tension. For only a moment I felt guilty about eavesdropping on their intimacy. Then, my libido intervened and the voyeur in me took control.

Mike turned out the bedside lamp, and in the quiet darkness I heard them snuggling, kissing, and moving about. It wasn't long before the telltale sounds of a blowjob punctuated the still of the night. Between Mike's groans and whispered comments (unintelligible to me), the audible evidence of her sucking his dick became rhythmic. Listening to her pleasuring her husband, I was again getting hard.

It did not take long for Mike to cum. The level of excitement created by Cheryl's description of her fucking me and her expert oral skill combined to quickly induce his orgasm. He grunted rapidly several times, and the bed creaked under the weight of his movements. When he was satisfied, I heard him say, "I love you, babe." Recalling Cheryl's warm, wet mouth giving me the same joy she just bestowed upon her husband was a great way to end the evening.

I invite you to read "Wife-Sharing on Vacation; Day 3," for a continuation of the story, and a description of the threesome I enjoyed with Cheryl and Mike.