Wife-Sharing on Vacation Day 03

Story Info
The threesome happened, and it was wonderfully erotic.
6.2k words
4.61
127.8k
64

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is part three of a true story, and it happened decades ago when I was a graduate student at a large university in central Texas. I joined my best friend and his wife on a three-day trip to Big Bend National Park on the Texas-Mexico border, and our third day and night together resulted in my friend and I sharing his lovely, willing wife. I encourage you to read the first two parts of the story, "Wife-Sharing on Vacation; Day 1" and "Wife-Sharing on Vacation; Day 2," to enhance your understanding of how we progressed to this phase of our fun. It was a wonderful experience in my life, and I enjoyed sharing all the details with you. I hope you like it, and I welcome feedback via comments or email. If wife-sharing is a disagreeable topic to you, I respectfully suggest you move on.

*****

Day 3

I awoke to the pleasing smell of freshly made coffee. I sat up in bed, rubbed my eyes, and heard Cheryl's angelic voice. "Good morning! How did you sleep?"

"Great, better than ever," I replied with a grin. She got the intended message and returned a look of satisfaction.

Her husband Mike soon emerged from the shower and we enjoyed our coffee without any talk of the prior night's fun.

With a fresh recollection of the rigor of yesterday's mountain hike and Mike's blistered feet, we decided to take a car tour of the park, stopping for lunch at the Castolon Historic District and ending the day with supper outside the park at the Starlight Theatre in Terlingua, Texas. Terlingua is the home of the world famous, annual International Chile Cook-off competition.

Our day was filled with breathtaking sights of awe-inspiring canyons, endless vistas, and an amazing variety of desert flora. Also present was a strong feeling of togetherness. I had fucked Cheryl the night before to fulfill their fantasy, and it was an intensely erotic experience that strengthened the collective bond we shared.

Between comments as we drove in the park, my thoughts returned to the previous night. Cheryl's long-repressed desires to submit to a hard fucking by a strong, aggressive man complemented my sexual preference for being the dominant partner. Our separate passions joined together as neither of us held-back in the manifestation of our desires for each other and the scene that occurred.

After making numerous stops on the Ross Maxwell Scenic Drive, we arrived at the Castolon site to make sandwiches for lunch. While Cheryl and I were sitting at a picnic table and Mike was inside the small store, she took my hand and said, "Last night was one of the best times of my life. I sense we all are shy about mentioning it today, but I want you to know I loved it."

I was very happy that she had no "morning after" regrets, and I did not restrain my enthusiasm. "I feel the same way. It was beyond wonderful." My curiosity demanded that I follow-up with, "How do you think it is affecting Mike?"

She squeezed my hand and said, "We talked this morning before you awoke, and he was mostly concerned about how I felt. He wanted to be sure that I was okay with what happened. I told him that our many, previous conversations about me being with another man had excited me as much as they did him, and I was all-in on the idea, especially since the other man was you. I said I loved him more than ever before, and our lives are richer for having the courage to fulfill our desires."

"I am relieved to hear that. You and Mike are my best friends, and now we share an even deeper, more profound relationship. Cheryl, you are every straight man's fantasy in bed, and as a wife you are a great and wonderful prize. I have told Mike countless times that he won life's lottery when he married you."

She didn't have to say anything. Her eyes tearing-up and her top lip quivering above a sweet, loving smile spoke clearly to me.

Mike returned with ice cream bars and we enjoyed an unusual desert dessert.

We drove the short distance to the Santa Elena canyon trailhead, and trekked our way across the dry Terlingua creek bed to the canyon entrance. The canyon was awesome, with walls 1,500 feet high and the Rio Grande River, the boundary between the United States and Mexico, flowing through it. We sat on the riverbank for half an hour, marveling at the size, sounds, and grandeur of our surroundings.

Walking back to the car, Cheryl was behind Mike and in front of me. She must have felt my gaze upon her firm, shapely ass as we walked. She put her hand on her butt and moved her fingers in a waving motion, obviously for my benefit. I laughed and said, "The view is beautiful," as though I was referring to the canyon. Without looking back at me, she laughed as we both enjoyed a private joke.

We settled into the car and headed to the opposite side of the park. It was a long drive (the park is Texas-sized, larger than the state of Rhode Island) with a 45 MPH speed limit, so we had plenty of time to talk.

Mike raised the topic that was on all our minds, but had remained unspoken during the day. "I want to talk about last night. Is that okay?"

"Sure," Cheryl replied.

"Yeah," I added after Cheryl's agreement.

After a rather uncomfortable pause, Mike began leading the way down that path. He looked into the rear-view mirror at me and inquired, "What did you like the most?"

This required a careful answer so I would neither disappoint either Mike or Cheryl, nor reveal something Cheryl and I had agreed to keep between us. "Well, it was all good...no, it was great. She was a vision of beauty and sexuality waiting for me in bed wearing her black, see-through nightie. Being such close friends made it easier for us to be comfortable with each other, and our intimacy seemed to flow naturally after only a few kisses."

Mike pressed, "Be more specific." Apparently, Cheryl's commentary about our sex the prior night, told to him after we had finished and he returned to the cottage, was not enough information. She had made good on her promise to tell him what happened, but some of the specific details were not described. Since I had let her do the talking for us both, maybe he just wanted to hear what happened in my words.

Okay, he asked for it. "I loved it when she sucked my cock, and fucking her tight pussy was awesome."

"Did you cum in her mouth?"

"Um, yeah, I did." Cheryl had not mentioned that, but he should have assumed it.

"Did she swallow?"

"Yes." Again, that question was unnecessary. During our drive to the park I said that my former girlfriend swallowed, and Cheryl volunteered that she did too.

Cheryl was turned in her seat and looking at me as I responded. She looked calm, and Mike's explicit questioning and language caused her no obvious discomfort. She smiled her approval.

Mike continued, "How did you fuck her?"

"We were in two positions, mostly; missionary and doggie." Cheryl had told him the night before that we changed positions during sex, but she was not too specific since she didn't want him to know I spanked her ass, pulled her hair, and talked dirty to her.

"How many times did you fuck her?"

Feeling a sudden urge to try and minimize my ravaging of his wife, I replied, "Just once."

"Did you cum inside her?"

"Yes." He knew that I did. He told me after

I accepted his proposition to fuck Cheryl that I did not have to use a condom.

"I wish I could have been there to see it." By his tone, I was pretty sure that he was expressing some frustration, and maybe a little regret, over his decision to allow Cheryl and me to play without him.

Cheryl jumped into the interrogation. "Mike, we talked about that beforehand, and we agreed the first time might be awkward with you being there. And, I told you what we did, like I promised I would." I seized on her choice of words, the "first time." Did they have an understanding that there would be a second time? Might I be so lucky to again be intimate with her? I quickly got my answer.

"I know, I know," Mike stammered, "we agreed." Then, he dropped the bomb, "I want all of us to play together tonight."

I resisted screaming my agreement, waiting for Cheryl to make the call. She had all the leverage in this negotiation.

"I would like that," she said calmly and then looked at me with a sweet smile.

Mike did not hide his enthusiasm. "Great. What about you, David?" I composed myself to avoid appearing to be overly eager.

"Sure, I would love to." Now, my biggest challenge the rest of the day would be to contain my anticipation of perhaps the second most gloriously erotic night of my life.

We enjoyed the rest of the afternoon on the eastern side of the park, hiking into Boquillas Canyon. The geology was nearly as spectacular as Santa Elena Canyon, with towering walls and the Rio Grande River flowing through it. Before heading back to our cottage, we stopped at the Rio Grande Village campground to relax, have a soda, and use the rest rooms. Mike took his time, and Cheryl touched my arm and pulled me close to her. "Are you ready for more? I sure am." She had no idea how much I wanted it.

Back at the cottage, the three of us shuttled in and out of the shower getting cleaned-up to go to Terlingua Ghost Town for supper at the Starlight Theatre. I was the last to bathe, following Cheryl. Before I stepped into the shower, I noticed her panties on the floor. They were white, very brief, and had a cute pattern of bunnies printed on them. "How appropriate," I thought, "a sweet girl wearing cute panties."

I did what any guy would. I picked up her panties and put them against my face. I inhaled Cheryl's feminine scent, and the sharp, heady fragrance thrilled me. Her vigorous activity during the day manifested itself in an intensified aroma that any man would immediately recognize. I was very eager to return later that evening to enjoy the source of that erotic perfume.

We arrived in Terlingua Ghost Town and enjoyed seeing the very eclectic collection of people drinking beer on the porch of the long building that houses the Starlight Theatre. The unwritten rule of conversational etiquette in Terlingua was not to ask anyone about his or her past. Seeing this group was convincing evidence that the rule was appropriate.

We had drinks and a very fine supper in the restaurant that was originally a 19th century playhouse. I was seated against a wall and Mike and Cheryl were on the other side of the table, with Cheryl directly across from me. Multiple times she moved her leg against mine and smiled, sufficiently often that it was not a recurring coincidence. By the time we finished dessert, I was very anxious to get back to the cottage and see her naked again.

As Mike unlocked the car, he asked, "Do you two want to ride in the back seat?"

Cheryl quickly answered for both of us. "Sure, you can be our chauffeur." She got into the car first and moved to the middle of the seat, smiling at me and patting the limited space left for me to sit. I knew I would not have to wait the 45 minutes it took to get back to the cottage before I enjoyed her womanly charms.

It was well-passed sunset, and the highway from the restaurant to the cottage was dark and lightly traveled. I immediately put my arm around Cheryl and she snuggled against me, laying her head on my shoulder. Mike encouraged us to get cozy by saying, "Don't mind me. Just relax and enjoy the ride."

Cheryl put her hand on my knee and turned her face toward me. I pulled her shoulder to turn her body, and I softly put my lips on hers. I kissed her lightly a few times, and then she opened her mouth and traced the outline of my lips with her tongue. I accepted her advance and our tongues were reacquainted and eager to resume their dance begun the previous night.

I felt her breast pushing into my chest, and with the backs of my fingers I lightly stroked her other one through her blouse. While her breasts are not small, she preferred to wear a bra that is less than substantial, which made it very easy to feel her nipple stiffening.

I started to tweak her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, and it soon became fully erect. "Mmmmmmmmm," she groaned into my mouth as I lightly punished her tip and caressed her breast.

Her hand squeezed my leg and began moving up my thigh. I shifted my position and opened my legs to give her hand easy access to the bulge in my jeans. While she fondled me through the denim, I unbuttoned her blouse and slipped my fingers inside her bra. Her kiss became more intense and her breathing got deeper as I caressed her. I moved the lacy cup to the side, exposing her breast and, while I could not see it well due to the darkness, my mouth found it easily.

I took as much as I could of her lovely orb into my mouth, bathing her nipple with my warm saliva. She leaned forward so her lips were next to my ear and whispered, "God, yes, David. I can't wait to fuck you again. Your cock fills me up." Her words were erotic music and, coupled with the urgency of her whisper, made my dick uncomfortably hard in my tight pants.

She reached for my zipper with both hands, clearly wanting to remove the denim barrier to my penis, and I stopped her.

We both were wearing jeans, and any attempt to remove them sufficiently to allow intimate touching would have been both uncomfortable and physically awkward. I whispered, "No, baby, not yet. Let's wait until we get to the cottage."

I couldn't be sure, but I'm pretty confident she frowned when she replied, "Okay, but you better be ready when we get back." I knew I would be up to her challenge.

Without hearing a word from Mike, we continued kissing and me playing with her breasts during the rest of the drive to the cottage. As Mike pulled into the parking space next to cottage 101, he announced, "We're back, time for the real fun to begin."

Like a gentleman, I helped Cheryl out of the car, and she continued to hold my hand as we walked to the front door. Mike preceded us into the room, and Cheryl hesitated on the porch and whispered, "No domination tonight, my dear."

Mike closed the windows due to the coolness of the temperature and shut the blinds. "We are going to need our privacy," he said with glee.

I took a bottle of wine from the ice chest and said, "Let's have a drink first and relax." I filled everyone's glass, and we sat around the dining table chatting about the great day we had and what a good idea it was to make the trip to the park. As the conversation continued the sexual tension was growing.

Mike asked, "How should we get this party started?" All of us were ready to begin, but we lacked an effective catalyst.

Cheryl spoke up, "Let's get undressed and go from there. I'll go first and then help you guys get out of your clothes." Mike and I liked the idea of watching her get naked first.

She stood up and moved toward the end of the bed. She unbuttoned her blouse, took it off, and laid it on the unused, third bed. Her dark areolas and semi-erect nipples were staring provocatively at us through her lacy, white bra. She cupped her hands beneath her breasts and both raised and pushed them together as she flashed a sexy smile our way.

"Oh, hell yes," Mike encouraged her. She unhooked her bra, leaned forward, and let it fall off her breasts into her hand. She threw it onto the bed, clasped her hands behind her head, licked her lips, and began to sway her hips to put her tits in motion. Cheryl had become the catalyst necessary to start the party.

She stepped out of her sandals and unbuckled her belt, slowly moving her hips to tease us. The waist button on her jeans was soon opened, and she wiggled her torso seductively while sliding her pants off. When her pants were cast onto her discarded clothes pile, she stood before us clad only in light blue bikini panties, sufficiently transparent to reveal the dark shadow of her pubic hair and a hint of dampness along her slit.

Her hands traced a path down her tummy to the top of her panties, and her fingers slowly disappeared inside. She stood still with her legs apart and eyes closed, and began to stroke her pussy lips, up and down, intermittently stimulating her clit with a circular hand motion.

I was silent and mesmerized; Mike, not so much. "Come on sweetheart, show us your pussy." Mike had unbuttoned his pants and had his penis in his hand.

Cheryl responded to her man's request, putting her thumbs into her panties at the hips and pushing them down below her thighs. She squatted as if to sit, and she quickly pulled them to her ankles and stepped out of them. She picked them up and walked over to me and put them against my face, to Mike's delight. At that moment I wondered if Cheryl had intentionally left her panties in the bathroom for me when we all showered before going to supper.

I took her panties and buried my face in them. My olfactory sense was greeted with the fresh, pleasing scent of her arousal. She struck a sexy pose and said, "Okay, it's time to get you guys naked."

She pulled Mike out of his chair and kissed him deeply. He was doubly delighted when his lovely wife pressed her breasts into his chest and took his stiff penis into her warm hand. After an obvious tongue duel, she pulled his polo shirt over his head and off. She crushed her bare chest against his, and then knelt and pulled off his boots, socks, and his already opened pants. His briefs were similarly dispatched, and his cock was at attention before her eyes. I was impressed by its girth, never before having seen it hard.

Cheryl put her hand around the base of his meat without being able to fully encircle it. While looking up at her husband, she put her mouth over his corona and his cock began to disappear as she moved her face down its length. She was right about Mike not being very long, and it occurred to me that her being able to suck him so deeply was, for him, a great advantage of having a short dick.

She pulled her mouth off of him, kissed his staff, and stood up smiling at me. "It's your turn, David."

She pulled-off my shirt and kissed me harder than she did Mike, leading with her tongue. My hands were immediately all over her body. I pressed my hands between us to mash her tits which induced her to intensify her kiss, and then grabbed her tight ass and pulled her hips and thighs against mine. She pushed me away to give her room to fall to her knees and begin stripping away my pants. She undressed me as she did Mike, and all of us were naked together for the first time.

Repeating the oral favor she gave Mike, she began sucking my cock while stroking it from its base. It was a volcanic sight, watching my best friend's wife consuming my dick like it was her last meal. Life had never felt so good.

Cheryl was in control, and all of us knew it.

She stood and announced, "It's my turn," and reclined on the bed. Mike and I were eager to please our goddess, and we were on either side of her in an instant. He began kissing his wife's mouth and caressing her breasts. Happy with the remainder of her body left to me, I started kissing her tummy with the intention of finding my way between her lovely legs. Her excitement in having two men pleasuring her was obvious as she threw her arms around Mike and began a subtle, vertical movement of her hips. I was indifferent to what Mike was doing; I focused on reaching her ultimate feminine prize.

As I kissed and licked my way down her flat, toned stomach, I put my hand above her knee and between her legs. As I rubbed her leg, she opened her thighs to ease my access to her pussy. My face was soon on her mons pubis, and my fingers followed the outline of her puffy lips. When my mouth brushed against her clit, she flinched upward to meet the warm, wet invader of her most private place. With one hand at the top of her slit gently spreading open her clitoral hood to enhance the oral sensation delivered by my tongue, the fingers of the other began caressing her inner folds and probing the entrance to her vagina.

12