Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife's fantasy being sold at auction as sex slave.
8.7k words
4.4
131.4k
141

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,156 Followers

I SOLD MY WIFE AT AUCTION

CAST OF CHARACTERS:

Mike Adams -- 41 year old Husband of Kristie, Vice President of Software Company

Kristie Adams -- 32 year old wife of Mike and sex slave to be auctioned

George -- Friend of Mike and Kristie from swinger club

Shane -- Friend of Mike and Kristie from swinger club

Heidi -- George's wife

Erica -- Personal secretary of Mike Adams

Paul -- Hotel Manager

Simon Cole -- Auction Winning bidder

Eric Cole -- Brother of Simon

Elizabeth or Liz -- Sister of Simon

Mary -- Household maid for Cole residence

Samuel Cook -- Retired Husband of Gloria

Gloria Cook -- Wife of Sam Cook

Harry Smelling -- Best friend of Simon Cole

Lisa Smelling -- Wife of Harry

Ben -- Employee of Simon Cole

SUMMARY:

Mike fulfills a sex fantasy of his wife each year for her birthday. The year this story takes place in he decides to make her fantasy of being sold at auction as a sex slave come true. With the help of a couple friends ten people are found to participate as bidders at the auction. All activities described in this story are between consenting adults except for a brief rape scene in Chapter 36. All events, places and things described are FICTIONAL and purely fantasy.

If a brief rape scene offends you, please do not read this story, or skip over Chapter 36 in part 8. If any of the following story codes are offensive to you, please avoid this story (M+/F+, M/F+, FF, Consensual Slavery, Mdom/Fsub, Fdom/Fsub, Incest (bro/sis), Incest (mother/daughter), rape (chapter 36).

ATTENTION: This is a rather long multi-part story (over 100k words in 9 parts). I hope you like the story, but if you are not into long novel length stories, you are not going to like this story. The story flows from one part to the next with no recap of what happened in previous parts. Part one contains very little sex, but is important to help understand the flow of the story. This story is told from the perspective of various characters. The character perspective changes, when they do occur, take place at the chapter breaks.

Chapter 1 -- Introduction

My name is Mike Adams and I consider myself a very fortunate man. Few men I know are married to a woman they truly love and who loves them equally. Kristie and I met one evening at a party my college Fraternity was hosting. Kristie was still in college and got my attention when I saw her walk through the door. As they say, the rest is history. We were married a month after her graduation. That was over eleven years ago. Most men would have paranoid jealousy being married to a woman eight years younger and as beautiful and sexy as my wife.

As one of ten Senior Vice Presidents with a major computer software development company in San Diego, California I am able to provide us with a very good income. My salary supports my wife in the lifestyle she deserves.

Kristie fills me with pride. I don't like to refer to her as "arm candy" even though she not only has a beautiful body with flawless skin; she has a personality that wins over every person she meets. She works hard keeping her body in shape with frequent visits to the gym.

Kristie is a natural submissive. Her pleasure in life comes from making others happy. She loves sex and finds her greatest satisfaction comes from giving others sexual pleasure. Given the choice, she prefers men, but many women have been fortunate enough to experience her high level of sexual intensity. She has a way of knowing exactly what any particular man desires in a woman and transforms herself into that woman thereby providing him the perfect woman to satisfy his every fantasy.

I have never met or heard of another woman who even comes close to Kristie's passion for sex. Her desire for sexual variety and fulfillment has led to many erotic experiences for us. We have what many would call an Open Marriage; however even though we have sex with others, it is always with the knowledge and consent of each other. We discuss, with each other, our sexual activity involving others. This has resulted in developing some of our best fantasies. The vast majority of our sexual adventures occur outside the normal boundaries of what most people consider traditional marriage.

Guys I work with find it difficult to believe I am not jealous or afraid she will be attracted to someone more handsome, or maybe someone with a larger bank account. They don't understand that Kristie is not into material things. Like most women, she does like the nicer things in life and I work hard to provide her with the clothing and jewelry that shows her at her best. I am very proud of her and want her to always look her best. I am always proud of her when we are together. I even want her to look her best when she is off by herself, with her friends, or even on those occasions when she is with other men. She may be with them, but she is my wife.

Her greatest pleasure is not shopping, but rather exploring a new sexual adventure. Early in our relationship we both realized the "typical" monogamous marriage would not satisfy our combined desire for a heightened level of sexual adventure. We knew we needed variety and would be happiest in an open marriage environment.

Contrary to what many believe, this does not cause me stress, fearing I will lose her. When Kristie is around she provides me with all the sex I can handle. We both enjoy seeing our partner having sex with others and each of us gets the most out of our sexual relationships by observing the enjoyment our partner is experiencing at any particular moment. I watching Kristie enjoy herself and bring pleasure to the man or woman she is with. In order for you to understand I must tell you a little more about my wife.

As I said earlier, Kristie is a very submissive woman. She embraces what she considers her fortune in life of being born female. She believes all women have the primary responsibility to bring pleasure to men. I enjoy receiving her attentions and also enjoy watching her with others. Watching my wife as she is used by others is a huge turn on. It is best if she is being used by a man who is assertive and takes control of his partner.

As I referred to earlier, even though Kristie prefers men she has a lot of fun with dominate women. About the only type of person she does not enjoy being with is another submissive, like herself. She is not one who likes to take charge.

I must admit, it does turn me on when I see a man, whom it is apparent, wants desperately to fuck my wife. I don't know why, but my cock will always harden as I watch him lust after her. Maybe my arousal is knowing he wants her, but that she belongs to me. Don't mistake me for a cuckold. If I told her not to fuck someone, she respects me and would not become involved with that person regardless of how strong her attraction. As a submissive, she will not go against me. On the other hand, I would only prohibit her from seeing someone if I felt her safety was in danger or that the relationship was likely to threaten our marriage. I would never force Kristie to do something she did not want.

We openly discuss our fantasies when we make love or just when sitting around and feeling amorous. Many of our real life experiences involve scenes from our personal fantasies. Making our fantasies come to life is a huge turn-on. In the process we have learned some of our fantasies should have remained fantasies, but many have been our most intense experiences and have led to broaden our sexual horizons.

Like many women, Kristie has a rape fantasy she enjoys, but I will not permit her to live this one out for fear of her getting hurt. I do work elements of semi non-consensual activity into some of the fantasies I set up for her, but always plan for those times when a fantasy could get intense to have way for her to stop the scene. This is done usually by use of a prearranged Safe Word. When used the Safe Word will stop the fantasy immediately and prevent serious harm, sometimes a warning Safe Word to slow down the activity and not completely stop it is available for her to use.

As I said, Kristie is beautiful. Yes, she is my wife and I realize my opinion of her beauty is very biased, but all the guys I know who have met Kristie, agree she could have easily been a professional swim suit model. Kristie is flattered by the comments from these men, but blushes and disagrees when I tell her what they say. She claims her tits are too big for her to be a model. She is 32, but everyone agrees she looks much younger. She is often mistaken as being a college student.

Kristie has straight long blonde hair that stops at the middle of her back. For me, her eyes are her most amazing feature. Being such a dazzling emerald green, they are her most noticeable feature. Her efforts to keep her body in shape by visiting the gym at least three days a week have succeeded in keeping her body in much the same shape as when she was in college. Her 36C-25-35 measurements are perfect for her small 5'1" frame. She is very lean at 98 pounds and has a perfectly flat tummy. Many people comment that she should have been a concert pianist with her long thin fingers. When they say that, I think to myself that her fingers are much better suited for wrapping around and gripping a hard thick cock. For those who are into feet, her long slender legs end with her cute petite feet. She is a frequent customer at her favorite manicure and pedicure salon.

Her feet are so sexy when fitted into a pair of Christian Louboutin pumps with at least a four inch heel. Hopefully from my description you now understand why I am totally in love, and mesmerized, by this woman.

Chapter 2 -- Birthday Fantasies

Selecting one of Kristie's fantasies and making it come to life is something I try to arrange for her birthday each year. She and I both look forward to her birthdays for this reason. Because of this Kristie enjoys having birthdays.

Each year I select one of the fantasies she has told me about, but I never tell her which one I have selected until the last minute when it becomes impossible to keep it a secret any longer. She loves the anticipation of knowing she will be living one of her fantasies; however not knowing which one I have selected makes her very anxious. She tries to coax me into telling her, but I never do. I do enjoy her bribes and attempts to get me to disclose the information. She has a whole host of tricks and seductions she tries, but they never work. Her determination to never give up and to keep trying to figure out which fantasy she is going to live is a lot of fun.

Arranging the fantasies is almost as much fun for me as her getting to live them in real life. It is like giving a gift to someone. Most of the fun comes from giving the gift rather than receiving it.

A birthday fantasy is not necessarily a new fantasy each year. I have repeated some of the better ones by simply changing the participants, rules or situation. While still keeping the theme of the fantasy, I make it into an entirely different experience with subtle changes.

Fulfilling Kristie's fantasies has brought more variety to our sexual experiences. For example one fantasy led to us becoming involved with a local swingers group. The membership of the group consists of couples who live in our area, or live close enough they are willing to drive to our parties. The members are not only sexual partners; many have become very good friends of both Kristie and me.

Most of Kristie's fantasies can be linked to themes of stories she reads on-line. When appropriate, the fantasies I set up for her involve me being present. I am a voyeur and like to watch. Oftentimes I am in the corner stroking my cock while watching her give some man an incredible experience. I being there also gives Kristie a sense of security in the event her safety would become an issue. We have never had any problems, but she finds comfort when I am nearby.

We are also members of a nudist resort. The membership of the resort is limited to adult couples. Members are allowed to bring female guests but no single male guests are allowed. It is always nice that there are more women than men. It is a lot of fun when two or more couples share one of the large hot tubs. That way if Kristie finds someone interesting, I can usually become much better acquainted with the guy's wife.

One thing that makes Kristie's fantasies interesting is that while she is very submissive, surprisingly she is also very shy. Until she gets to know people really well on an intimate level she is totally embarrassed if someone knows our kinky personal lifestyle. For this reason, many of our close friends are unaware of our lifestyle. Unless the fantasy requires differently, most of our friends never know how hot Kristie is when she is at her sexiest. Other than only a couple of people, those I work with know only that I have a beautiful wife that every one of them would love to drive their hard cocks into. It is quite a turn on when we attend office parties and I get to watch as many of them get hard when Kristie talks to them or dances with them. She loves getting close and accidentally rubbing up against them acting as if she does not notice them rubbing against her. She acts naïve and appears to be oblivious to their arousal.

I do not judge happiness by money or possessions, unless you consider Kristie one of my possessions. She is what makes me my life complete. Some people think our lifestyle is perverted, but on the contrary, we enjoy ourselves and are in love with each other more than any other couple I know. We find mutual happiness in being able to bring each other happiness. When Kristie is with someone else, it is with my full consent and approval. Very seldom do I fuck someone else, but when it does happen, I make sure Kristie is fully aware of, and approves of, these encounters. This should give you enough background to understand why I consider myself the luckiest man alive.

Chapter 3 -- Selecting the Fantasy

A few times during our marriage she has told me of a fantasy I have never before selected to make a reality. Not because I found it offensive, quite the contrary, I think it would be one of the hottest of her fantasies. My reason for not choosing it is because I always believed the logistics of setting it up would be very difficult. Since she has been increasing the frequency of which she talks about this particular fantasy, and I have always thought it sounded like such a hot fantasy, I decided to at least attempt to make it a birthday selection.

This particular fantasy involves a reluctant, but very submissive woman surrendering herself to her master's desire to auction her off to a complete stranger as a sex slave. In her fantasy, the duration of the winning bidder's ownership would be anywhere from couple hours to her lifetime. In the fantasy the woman is blindfolded during the sale, not knowing the identity of the men or women bidding for the ownership of her body. Even after the sale, the winning bidder is a stranger unknown to her.

The limits placed on her sale and subsequent use is left entirely to the will of her master, the man putting her body up for sale. In real life there would be no limits or conditions on the sale, but for the fantasy the limits and conditions would be announced to the bidders immediately before she is placed on the auction block. As a sex slave she could be required to do manual labor, or anything the winning bidder wants, as long as it is within the limits announced prior to the auction. But given that the slave will be my beautiful wife, it does not take much imagination to know the buyer's intended purpose will be for her to be his or her sex slave.

In Kristie's fantasy the idea of her naked body displayed and offered for the inspection of total strangers, and then becoming the property of one of those strangers, is far outside her comfort zone. These factors are what make this particular fantasy even more daring and exciting.

Obviously, I would be Kristie's "current owner." In her fantasy there is not an option for her to Safe Word out of the fantasy, but as a matter of safety, this would be part of the agreement with the winning bidder. As an incentive to prevent her from using her Safe Word, except in the most desperate of situations I decided to include a penalty clause in the agreement if she was to use it. To instill a severe penalty into the use of her Safe Word, I decided if she was to use her Safe Word all money paid at auction for the temporary ownership of her, plus an additional 50% of that amount, would be paid to the winning bidder for the early termination of the fantasy. This penalty would apply regardless if the Safe Word was used at the beginning or during the last minute of the fantasy.

If Kristie found she was in more pain that she could endure, or was being required to do something she found too offensive, she could use her Safe Word to escape the situation and terminate the fantasy. The only exception to the refund plus 50% penalty would be if it was shown the situation Kristie was escaping from was a violation of one or more of the rules outlined at the auction.

Knowing my beautiful Kristie like I do, I knew the only way she would terminate the fantasy would be to avoid something that would cause her permanent physical harm, and I had every intention of making any activity that would cause such harm a prohibited condition that would violate the terms of the sale.

Chapter 4 -- Have to Find Someone to Help

It was up to me to find men whom I could trust to make her fantasy a memorable experience, while at the same time protecting her from serious physical harm. This last element of the fantasy required selecting the participants, and this was the part that always stopped me from picking this in previous years as her Birthday fantasy. Keep in mind to be true to the fantasy, the participants had to be strangers to Kristie, but at the same time I would have to know them, or have someone vouch for them, in order to find people I could trust with my wife's safety.

Finding one or two guys would be easy, but finding enough to have a legitimate auction would be more difficult. Also the losing bidders had to be trusted to keep the fantasy confidential, even after it had ended. I realized I would have to find others, I trust, to help me. Even this required that I trust these "helpers" to recommend people who would be trustworthy.

I considered guys I work with, but ruled them out fairly quickly. While any of them would jump at the chance to have Kristie under their control, she knew most of them, and word getting around town was something I did not want to have to consider.

After much thought I decided my best chance for success would be to ask for help from some of the guys in our Swingers club. Many of them lived in cities not close to us, but not far either. Since they were swingers they were less likely to judge our motives. Most of them already knew of the birthday tradition. I decided they could not participate in the auction since Kristie knew all of them intimately. She is very popular in the group and everyone in the club has shoved his hard cock into her fuck holes on more than one occasion; however, they might know others who would be trustworthy enough and want to take part in the live auction of a sexy woman. The primary condition was that they be someone who would make her fantasy of being a sex slave come true. I decided the fantasy should be longer than the previous fantasies. This one would extend over a weekend. If possible it would begin on a Friday evening and end at midnight on the following Sunday. This would be the longest fantasy I had ever set up for her. I would have to rely on the judgement of my Swinger buddies to find men, who could be trusted to not hurt Kristie, and it did solve my problem of finding the guys. Those selected would be known to friends I trust to look out for Kristie.

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,156 Followers