Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 03

Story Info
Kristie is auctioned off and sold to the highest bidder.
13.3k words
4.67
51.8k
36

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,166 Followers

CAST OF CHARACTERS:

  • Mike Adams -- 41 year old Husband of Kristie, Vice President of Software company
  • Kristie Adams -- 32 year old wife of Mike and sex slave to be auctioned
  • George -- Friend of Mike and Kristie from swinger club
  • Shane -- Friend of Mike and Kristie from swinger club
  • Heidi -- George's wife
  • Erica -- Personal secretary of Mike Adams
  • Paul -- Hotel Manager
  • Simon Cole -- Auction Winning bidder
  • Eric Cole -- Brother of Simon
  • Elizabeth or Liz -- Sister of Simon
  • Mary -- Household maid for Cole residence
  • Samuel Cook -- Retired Husband of Gloria
  • Gloria Cook -- Wife of Sam Cook
  • Harry Smelling -- Best friend of Simon Cole
  • Lisa Smelling -- Wife of Harry
  • Ben -- Employee of Simon Cole

SUMMARY:

Each year Mike fulfills a sex fantasy of his wife's for her birthday. This year he has decided to make her fantasy being sold as a sex slave at auction become reality for a weekend. With the help of a couple friends, ten individuals who are strangers to Mike and Kristie are invited to participate as bidders at the auction. As the story unfolds Kristie is sold on the auction block to a total stranger to be used as his sex slave for the entire weekend. As fantasy becomes reality, both husband and wife have concerns how the fantasy will end. Will their perfect marriage be damaged as a result of this weekend?

The auction takes place in part 3. In part 2 Mike took his wife, Kristie to the hotel where the auction is to take place. Kristie offers an intimate thanks the hotel manager for helping set everything up. Kristie's own personal thank you continues below in Chapter 15.

ATTENTION: This is a rather long multi-part story (over 100k words in 9 parts). I hope you like the story, but if you are not into long novel length stories, or are not willing to read the parts of the story in sequence, you are very likely not going to enjoy this story. This story flows from one part directly into the next with very little, if any recap of what has happened previously. This fantasy story is told from the perspective of various fictional characters. The character perspective changes, and when they do occur they almost always take place at the chapter breaks.

All activities described in this story are between consenting adults except for a brief rape scene in Chapter 36. All events, places and things described are FICTIONAL and purely fantasy. If a brief rape scene offends you, please do not read this story, or skip over Chapter 36 in part 8.


REMEMBER: This is fantasy. It is NOT real and yes, I realize many of the scenes are unrealistic...remember it is a fantasy.

Hopefully you have read parts 1 - 2 and will enjoy the story as it continues...

The story takes up from where it left off in Part 2

Chapter 15 -- Last Minute Conversation with Kristie

Paul did not last long at all. I watched as his hands tighten on the back of my wife's head pulling her into him as the pulsations of his orgasm consumed him. He emptied his balls into her mouth with several strong spurts of cum. Kristie loves the taste of cum and swallowed everything he had to give her. She kept him in her mouth cleaning the last of his cum from his cock. As his cock started to soften she let it slip from her mouth and rose to her feet, placing her hands, once again, submissively behind her back with her eye focused on the floor immediately in front of her.

Paul looked at me and then at Kristie and said, "You two will never know how happy you have made me. I will never forget what you have done for me. You both will always have a special place in my heart." I watched as he took her chin in his fingers and lifted her face to look her in the eye. I heard him tell her, "You my dear are the sexiest little thing I have ever met. I will never forget your kindness and what you have done to make this one of the most memorable days of my life. I hope your life is full of all the best." He stopped and just looked into her eyes. She said nothing as he kissed her lips very tenderly, then gently lowered her chin to put her eyes focused back on the floor.

I could see it in Kristie's eyes. If not for the events we had planned she would have gone with him right then and let him use her however he wanted. Knowing Kristie, I knew her heart was breaking due to not being able to do more for this kind man. I decided I would see to it he and Kristie would spend at least a few hours together after this was all over.

When he turned from Kristie, she stood there for a bit then bent down and retrieved her dress. Watching her put it back on, my pride in her made me once again realize what a wonderful woman I am married to. We made arrangements to meet Paul back at the entrance to this room at 7:30. This would give us 30 minutes to set everything up, and give me time to prepare Kristie for display. We needed to make sure she was ready for the arrival of our guests at 8:00 o'clock.

Wearing her heels and wrap around dress I possessively put my hand just below my wife's waist and led her back to our room. Not a word was said until the door to our room clicked shut. Had I crossed the line by letting someone use her? I certainly hoped it played into her fantasy, but I had to be sure. There would be more treatment of her as a possession rather than my wife and I had to be sure she was okay with all that was going to happen.

Kristie turned to me, "Honey that was one of the hottest things we have ever done. You giving me to that sweet man and letting him feel my body made me so hot I almost screamed. I hope you are not mad at me for giving him a blow job. He was so sweet and I could not help myself, it felt like the right thing to do at the time."

"Mad? Me? Hell no I am not mad, I was afraid you would be mad at me for treating you like my property and letting him feel you without discussing it with you beforehand. Baby that was the hottest and most incredible experience I do believe I have ever experienced. You make me so proud that you are my wife."

"I am thrilled you are not mad. I enjoyed everything about that whole scene. I am excited for this evening to get started. But I do have one question. May I ask what that pole is for?"

"We can use it however we want, but I have an idea that I am sure everyone will enjoy."

"Are you going to share with me what is going to happen, or make me wait?"

I just grinned and told her I needed to run down to the car to get her bag and some props from the trunk. She looked at me with a questioning look, but said nothing.

"Be right back, and will explain everything when I return."

I hurried to the car and opened the small trunk. I removed her small overnight bag and a duffel bag I had stashed in there earlier in anticipation of tonight. As I headed back to the room, I ran into Paul in the lobby. He flagged me down and told me he was in my debt and that I was so fortunate to have a wife like Kristie. I smiled and explained she really enjoyed meeting him as well as getting to know him so intimately. I explained I was sorry it could not have been longer, but saw his eyes light up with I promised him I would do my best to arrange for him to spend a few hours alone with her after this was all over. I explained how much we appreciated everything he was doing to help set up Kristie's birthday fantasy. I thanked him for letting us have the room for no charge and for making sure our event was private. He told me it was his pleasure and he would see us at 7:30. I knew with the prospect of spending a few hours alone with Kristie, Paul would do everything in his power to make sure tonight was a huge success.

Leaving him in the lobby, I headed directly to our room. Using my key, I opened the door and handed Kristie her overnight bag. I told her she needed to get ready and make sure her makeup was as she wanted it. I suggested she not put her makeup on heavy. She really didn't need all that crap on her face, but a little to enhance her cheeks and eyes would be nice. I explained we needed to take her bag with us when we meet Paul. If everything went as planned, she would not be coming back to this room once we left to go downstairs. She gave me a nervous smile and headed into the bathroom carrying her small bag.

I opened the duffel bag on the bed and sorted through the items in it. Kristie had seen most of the "toys" in the bag, but did not know I had brought them along. I also had a couple new items she had not seen. When she finished in the bathroom, I would show her everything.

As I waited I was thinking of how this was going to begin. The start of the event would be upon us in a very short amount of time. I wondered how I was going to feel as I watched people I did not know intimately touch my naked wife. She would be blindfolded and bound to that pole. She would be defenseless against their probing, pinching and other intimate touches. Was she ready for this? Did she really understand what this meant? Maybe the question I should have been asking myself was if I really understand what this meant? Most importantly, my most pressing concern was whether or not this would have an adverse impact on our marriage.

I knew I loved her absolutely, and that she loved me. This was her fantasy and one she had talked about often. After all, she did have a safe word and could stop it if she wanted. She would also be getting a preview of what it felt like to be seen simply as a piece of meat for the pleasure of others, during the Inspection Hour. She would be able to stop the fantasy after that hour if she decided this was too intense for her. We had actually agreed she could stop it up until George announced she had been sold and the sale was final.

I calmed my nerves by telling myself this was her fantasy and even though she was the submissive sex slave to be auctioned to the highest bidder, she was the one actually in control. As I was finishing this thought process the door opened and out walked Kristie.

"Baby, how do I look?"

She was gorgeous! "You look absolutely amazing! Baby you are perfect!"

"You really think so? I am so nervous."

"Yes baby, you look wonderful."

"What do you think about my shoes? Do you think I should wear them during the auction?"

"That is a good question. I think you should have them on during the Inspection and then during the auction you should look your most vulnerable and be completely naked as the auction begins. What do you think?"

"I like that idea. Now please show me what you brought and tell me about that damn pole."

Laughing I said, "You are the curious little slave, aren't you? Okay, sit here and I will show you what I brought, but it will have to be quick. We need to be downstairs to meet Paul in 20 minutes."

"As for my plans for that damn pole. I am going to lower the collar on the pole to bring the rings to just above your head. I am going to buckle a slave collar snugly around your neck and fasten a leash to the ring at the front of the collar." At that I removed the collar and leash from the bag, showing her how it would fit. There was a post with a ring through it in the middle of the leather collar. When buckled behind her neck, the post with the ring would stick straight out in front of her throat. The leash would clip to that ring and the buckle would be hidden at the back of her neck under her hair.

"Next I am going to place these leather cuffs on your wrists. The cuffs will then be attached to the rings on each side of that pole. Remember, those rings will be above your head. It will make you vulnerable and give you the look of helplessness. Kristie this will not be an illusion, it will be for real. Having your hands secured above you will prevent you from being able to cover yourself and will give the guests unbridled access to your entire body."

I watched her facial expression and decided all was good, so far. "Honey, when you are secured to that pole, the people will be able to touch you anywhere and any way they want. I am certain you will be poked and pinched. You are very likely to have fingers inserted in any of your three fuck holes. Do not be shocked if someone doesn't even put his cock in you." She was just nodding her head and but did not say anything. I wanted to make sure she really had a good idea of what was likely to happen. "Baby for your protection all of the guests had to have a recent medical exam and provide certification from their family doctor they are disease free."

I was showing her the cuffs as I explained this to her. "During the inspection you will also be wearing this ring gag. It will hold your mouth open with this metal ring resting tightly behind your teeth. The strap will be buckled around the back of your head." I held the gag out for her to examine. She had never seen this toy before now. She held it for a moment turning it over in her hands before handing it back, saying nothing.

"With the ring installed you will not be able to say much of anything. If you feel threatened and want to stop, stomp your left foot three times and I will immediately put a stop to everything. This will have the same effect as using your safe word. Remember, do not stomp your foot unless you want to get dressed and go back home. Just in case you stomp accidentally, I will come up and ask you if you are sure. Nod your head yes or shake your head no to let me know if you want to go home. I will warn you the ring gag is going to prevent you from being able to gracefully clear the saliva from your mouth. The saliva will run out your mouth and down your body. I will clean if off your skin before the auction. Don't worry about the saliva, just let it flow."

Continuing, I said, "I must confess there are going to be some things about tonight that I have not shared the details with you. I did this on purpose so they would be a surprise and make it more fun. One of those surprises I will reveal partially. Remember, you will be blindfolded and not able to see who is touching your body, or what they are doing. If you remember that small table that was in the room. I will have it set up close by with some toys on it the guests will be encouraged to use on your body."

I saw a look of concern, or maybe even fear, on her face and said, "Baby, you do know I love you and would never allow anyone to seriously hurt you, don't you?"

"Yes"

"I believe I have created your ultimate birthday fantasy, or at least as close as I could get. You just need to trust me and enjoy the fantasy. You know that I am in tune with what you like and what you don't like. You have read the rules and conditions that the winning bidder and us are bound to abide by, correct?"

"Yes, honey, I do trust you with my life. It is just hitting me how much work you have gone to in order to bring me this experience. I love the fact I will be totally out of control and just need to go with the flow and enjoy things as they happen. I just wish you could be there with me for the weekend."

"I know, but that is not possible. It would ruin the entire fantasy."

"Yes, I know, it just that we have never done anything as elaborate as this before."

"It will be okay. The people attending have all been hand selected by some people I trust. You will be safe."

"Honey?"

"Yes"

"Do you think we can repeat this birthday fantasy on one of my other birthdays?"

Upon hearing this, I started laughing and knew all would be okay and Kristie was getting into the idea of what was about to occur.

Chapter 16 -- Getting Ready for Inspection by Bidders

"It is time for you to slip on your dress and heels. We need to be heading to the room and get the property put on display for the buyers to check out. I need to prepare you and get ready to receive the guests. I will grab the duffel and your overnight case. Remember if all goes as planned you will not be coming back to this room."

I watched her as she slipped the wrap-around dress on and tied the sash. She pointed her painted toes slipping her heels on and then buckling the ankle strap. She stood and looked at the floor. "Darling, the slave is ready for inspection."

I offered my arm and she took it as we left the room heading toward the elevator. My phone started ringing as we were walking. "Who could that be?" Not letting Kristie see the screen, I saw the caller ID. It was George.

"Hello?"

"Yea, Mike, George here. Is everything okay? Did Paul have everything ready when you arrived?"

"Yes Sir, I am glad you called." Taking to Kristie I said, "It is the auctioneer." Turning my attention back to George I said, "My wife and I got in a couple of hours ago and are heading toward the room where the auction will be held. Everything looks like it is set up as we planned. You do know the auction begins as 9:00 o'clock, correct?"

"Hey buddy I know you can't talk much with Kristie there, but I am so pumped up. This is going be one hell of a night! By the way, I got the video camera and tripod."

"Yes, sir and I totally agree. I do appreciate you handling this for me. Just to double-check, your fee for handling the auction is 10% of the sale price, correct?"

"Buddy, you know I don't want the money, but if you insist."

"That is great. I am happy that is settled. I will see you there a little before 9:00."

With that I hung up and put the phone away.

"You are paying someone to conduct the auction?"

"Yes, I wanted it done right. I hired a guy who I am confident will do a great job. After all you are well worth that to make sure this is a great experience. I expect you to bring a large sale price and want to make sure someone who knows what he is doing will be in charge of that part. These people will be so excited to have their own personal sex slave for the weekend they will likely pay a very nice sum of cash especially when they see how beautiful you are."

"Do you have any idea how much they will pay for me?"

"No, I really had not given it much thought since we both know it is not really about the money, but I do expect is will be several thousand dollars. I would not be surprised if the sale price was maybe ten or twenty thousand. Supposedly these people are loaded. What do you think?"

"I have no idea. All I know is I am more excited right now that I can ever remember. I can't believe someone would be willing to pay ten thousand dollars to spend a couple days with me." Then smiling she said, "Maybe I should charge you for my services big boy."

"Listen here my dear slave you forget I already own you. I am just renting your ass to someone else so I can recover some of the expenses of my ownership. After all you are a very high maintenance slave."

She punched me in the ribs and laughed saying, "High maintenance my ass! Just wait and see when someone pays ten thousand dollars for me, we will see then who is high maintenance."

"All joking aside, they are not paying the money to spend time with you playing cards or watching television. These people are also living their fantasy of buying and owning their own personal sex slave. It will be your fantasy as well as theirs. Regardless of how much they pay, you will be a bargain at any price. It will be fun to see how much someone really is willing to pay for the opportunity to own you for the weekend."

"Oh, honey, this is all so fuckin hot. You do realize I am soaking wet right now, don't you?"

"I expected as much. I would be concerned if you were not wet. During the entire evening you can rest assured my cock will be about ready to burst. Speaking of that, thank you so much for calling Erica. It was not necessary for her to come over this weekend, but I am glad I will have someone to take my mind off of you. I know I would be thinking constantly about what was happening to you as I imagined what would be happening every second you are in someone else's control."

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,166 Followers