Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 05

Story Info
Wife goes home with her new owner to serve as his sex slave.
13.2k words
4.61
50.2k
29

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers

CAST OF CHARACTERS:

Mike Adams -- 41 year old Husband of Kristie, Vice President of Software company

Kristie Adams -- 32 year old wife of Mike and sex slave to be auctioned

George -- Friend of Mike and Kristie from swinger club

Shane -- Friend of Mike and Kristie from swinger club

Heidi -- George's wife

Erica -- Personal secretary of Mike Adams

Paul -- Hotel Manager

Simon Cole -- Auction Winning bidder

Eric Cole -- Brother of Simon

Elizabeth or Liz -- Sister of Simon

Mary -- Household maid for Cole residence

Samuel Cook -- Retired Husband of Gloria

Gloria Cook -- Wife of Sam Cook

Harry Smelling -- Best friend of Simon Cole

Lisa Smelling -- Wife of Harry

Ben -- Employee of Simon Cole

SUMMARY:

Each year Mike fulfills a sex fantasy of his wife's for her birthday. This year he has decided to make her fantasy being sold as a sex slave at auction become reality for a weekend. With the help of a couple friends, ten individuals who are strangers to Mike and Kristie are invited to participate as bidders at the auction. As the story unfolds Kristie is sold on the auction block to a total stranger to be used as his sex slave for the entire weekend. As fantasy becomes reality, both husband and wife have concerns how the fantasy will end. Will their perfect marriage be damaged as a result of this weekend?

Part 5, Chapter 24 resumes the story with Mike waking up the morning after with serious concerns regarding what he has done. Erica, his secretary helps take his mind off the events, while his wife Kristie is taken to her new owner to his home where she will meet his family and spend the weekend. Mike learns something about his secretary that has him intrigued and wanting more information.

ATTENTION: This is a rather long multi-part story (over 100k words in 9 parts). I hope you like the story, but if you are not into long novel length stories, or are not willing to read the parts of the story in sequence, you are very likely not going to enjoy this story. This story flows from one part directly into the next with very little, if any recap of what has happened previously. This fantasy story is told from the perspective of various fictional characters. The character perspective changes, and when they do occur they almost always take place at the chapter breaks.

All activities described in this story are between consenting adults except for a brief rape scene in Chapter 36. All events, places and things described are FICTIONAL and purely fantasy. If a brief rape scene offends you, please do not read this story, or skip over Chapter 36 in part 8.


REMEMBER: This is fantasy. It is NOT real and yes, I realize many of the scenes are unrealistic...remember it is a fantasy.

Hopefully you have read the previous parts and enjoy the story as it continues...

Chapter 24 -- Saturday Morning for Mike

Even though I had arranged it, I could not stay at the hotel knowing Kristie was just a few floors up being fucked by a stranger. George stayed with me as we continued to talk for quite some time. Stan even dropped by and tried to console me. He was disappointed he could not attend, but knew that was not part of the fantasy. He was delighted when George assured him that Kristie was onboard for the 24 hours she would spend with each of them as their sex slave. Stan and George both wanted to make sure they could set the hours. They each wanted a time frame that allowed them to have Kristie overnight. I told both of them Kristie would take good care of them. They smiled and seemed happy. While we sat there Paul saw us and brought the video camera and tripod over giving it to us. I handed it off to George and asked him to put the video together to show at the next party of our swingers group.

Stan confirmed George's assessment of the character of Simon Cole. Stan said he had known this guy for a long time and trusted him completely. He said Simon had a brother and sister and that there was a strange chemistry between the three that he could not quite figure out, but he felt that Cole would get into Kristie's fantasy very easily. He said the sister was quite a looker, but the younger brother was a little different. When asked to elaborate, Stan said it was hard to put a finger on it, but that the guy was not nearly as friendly as Cole or his sister. He said the sister has a daughter who he has heard gets her good looks from her mother. He said he has never met her but believes she lives in the area. George confirmed he had not met her either, but had heard the same story about her. We talked late into the evening, and even though it was late, I decided to not stay the night but instead drive back home.

I got home and headed to bed trying to put the auction out of my mind. I tossed and turned all night, getting very little sleep. I found sleep very hard to come by without my Kristie's warm firm body up against me in bed. I usually slept with my hand on her naked ass. She told me she liked waking up and feeling my hand on her. It is surprising how something like that helps me sleep.

I had not set the alarm, but the sun shining into the room through the curtains woke me. I knew I had to force myself to get up and get cleaned up, after all, Erica was expecting me. Even though right now I was not in the mood for someone other than my own Kristie, I knew I had to get going otherwise I would be miserable the entire weekend.

Kristie knew how I would be and it was her wisdom that suggested I have Erica come to the house. Kristie thought Erica would be able to keep my thoughts off of what she was doing or was being done to her. The first thing I had to do was empty this bladder. I made my way into the bathroom and lifted the lid of the stool. With cock in hand, I was half trying to pee and half thinking about Kristie. Finally I got a stream flowing as I concentrated on hitting the stool. Even while I was pissing I was thinking of the times when Kristie would come in behind me and take my cock in her hands and aim my stream. She would giggle when I would tell her to stop, but she refused to let go before I was drained. The difference between those times and now was that my cock was now limp, when Kristie did it, she made sure I was up and ready to stuff her cunt with my hard fuck tool. Shit, it has only been a few hours and I am already missing her. I turned and looked at myself in the mirror. I was actually talking to myself when I said, "Hey asshole, you did this to yourself. Now get your ass in the shower and get dressed."

As I dried off, I was trying to decide what to wear. It is hot outside so a pair of shorts and a t-shirt would be good. I am going to be taking everything off when I get to Erica's apartment, so why not go with as little as possible. That settles it, I am going commando. No underwear for me until Monday. Shave my face and put a little cologne on for Erica's benefit.

Heading down the stairs I grabbed a banana for a quick breakfast. On my way out the door I snatched the house key and keys for my Mercedes S-Class S550 convertible. It was the second love in my life. I knew I was supposed to be at Erica's apartment at 10:00, but it is only 8:30. I can't wait any longer, I hope she is up. I really need her right now. I know she can get me out of this slump, or at least I hope so.

I jumped into my car and it roared to life. My car is my most expensive extravagance. I stepped on the gas and shot down the street, hopeful the cops were not patrolling the area. Erica did not live very far away and I was desperate to hold her in my arms.

Pulling into her drive I practically jumped out of the car and ran to her door. Upon ringing the bell I could hear movement inside. The side curtain moved letting me know someone was looking out to see who was here. I was so anxious and it seemed like it was taking an eternity for her to open the door. At the sound of the deadbolt lock retracting I almost kicked the door in. Erica opened the door and said, "Boss, I was not expecting you for another hour and a half. I just got out of bed and am not even close to being ready."

"I couldn't wait any longer. As for getting out of bed, get your ass back in there right now. Remember I promised to check and make sure your bed was okay and you promised my wife you would take care of me?"

She giggled and said, "You crazy man. Come on in." I stepped inside and closed the door, locking it behind me. I grabbed her and threw her face down over my shoulder. I felt her arms wrap around my chest from behind me as she hung across my shoulder like a large sack of potatoes. She was laughing as I held tight the back of her thighs on our way to her bedroom. Her apartment was small and laid out in a traditional floor plan, making it easy for me to navigate to her bedroom without directions. I laid her across her bed and said, prepare yourself to get fucked little girl.

In a falsetto little girls voice she asked, "Mister, are you the big bad wolf?"

"Yes, little girl and I am here to fuck you with my big hard cock."

"Oh dear, of dear. What can I do?"

"There is actually only one option open to you my dear, submit yourself fully to my cock and maybe you will survive the weekend."

We both were laughing as I dropped my shorts and pulled my t-shirt over my head.

"Oh, my what a big cock you have Mr. Big Bad Wolf."

"All the better to fuck your precious cunt with my pretty little thing."

Erica said, "I am obviously out of options. If you must and it my only chance of surviving the attack, go ahead and ravish my body," as she spread her arms and legs wide to receive me into her body.

Chapter 25 -- Leaving Hotel

Master kept walking with my leash firmly in his hand. He tugged on the leash pulling me up next to him. As we walked in the hotel parking lot I felt his hand on my bare ass. He squeezed the flesh of my ass and looked at me without saying a word. When we reached his car, he opened the passenger door and motioned with his hand for me to get in the vehicle. From his pocket he pulled the wrist restraints I had worn the night before. "Give me your hands." I raised my hands from my lap submissively allowing him to secure the cuffs tightly around each wrist. Once they were on my wrists, he commanded me, "Lean forward and put your wrists together behind your back." I obeyed and he fastened them together. "Lean back and get comfortable."

I scooted my ass forward in the seat making room for my wrists. He then extended the seat belt and secured it locking me into the seat. After buckling the belt, he closed my door and walked around to the driver's door. I glanced at his pants just before he started to enter the car and was pleased to see the swell of his hard cock prominently displayed. Once he was seated in the car he looked at me, and I don't mean he just glanced at me. He was staring at me as if trying to memorize every detail. He scanned my body from head to toe. When our eyes once again met he said, "You did very well back there. I am very proud of you and how you have embraced your role and this adventure. I was extremely proud to have everyone see you with me and the leash attached to the collar around your neck was perfect. Everyone in the lobby knew you were mine. I really felt sorry for those men who wanted desperately to trade me places."

"Thank you Master."

"It is not my intention to break the mood, but would you please tell me what you are feeling right now. I really would like to know what is going through that pretty little head of yours."

"Master, that is a little difficult to do, but I will try. First of all, I am feeling a level of embarrassment that has been increasing on a steep upward climb since last night when I was put on display before the auction even began. I have never felt anything like this in my life, but even with the embarrassment and humiliation of the scene, I am extremely aroused from this experience. It is such an erotic experience for me as a woman to give all control of my body to you, knowing you own me as your sex slave, or as a piece of property. I keep telling myself I am not a person, but rather I am your property and yours to use as you want. This helps me to put myself into the role of my fantasy. Anything you can do to emphasize this only makes my fantasy that much more enjoyable and real. I realize this is likely a fantasy for you as well.

Simply giving this control to a man I knew would be exhilarating, but giving it to a handsome masculine stranger escalates it to a much higher level. I have always thought of myself as being submissive, but I have never before been this submissive. I get my excitement by knowing you are in total control and my only responsibility is to obey and to do everything I can to make you happy without concern for my own pleasure. The vulnerability of being bound only heightens my submissive arousal. I did not ask to be bound for the trip home, but you taking it upon yourself to do this. It is like you are reading my mind. I want to be used. My pleasure is not a concern. I get pleasure by making you happy and giving pleasure to you and others through their use of my body, or rather the use of your property. I don't want to be abused or seriously hurt and I trust you totally to not allow that to happen. It is that trust that you will protect me that lets me fully submit myself to you." Looking at him I asked, "Master, does this make sense?"

"I respect you so much, and my respect for women is very important. It is a very new experience for me to tell a woman what to do and to not focus on her pleasure. The punishment I gave you this morning was so exciting. I can't explain it but inflicting pain on such a beautiful and submissive woman was very difficult, but also aroused me more than I ever thought possible. I am still processing why this arouses me so much, but I accept that it does."

He then leaned over and kissed me as only a man who has taken a woman as his property can. After the kiss ended my feeling of being this man's possession grew even stronger and made my transition into my slave persona that much more easier and realistic.

"Slave, we are both feeling this arousal for different reasons. I certainly hope you enjoy this as much as I am enjoying having you as my slave. I would like you to think about something. The question is very serious and I want your answer only after you have had several hours to think about it. Sometime late tomorrow before you are scheduled to return to your husband I will ask for your answer. You are not obliged to give me an answer if it is too uncomfortable, but if you are so inclined I would appreciate knowing your thoughts."

He paused for a moment and he continued to look at me. He was not looking at my naked body, as I would have expected, but rather seemed to be trying to read my thoughts as he looked deep into my eyes. I could not imagine what this question was regarding and was a little nervous with his seriousness. After what seemed like an eternity, he continued.

"Granted we have much more time to enjoy this experience, but I am so attracted to your beauty, but not near as much as I am overwhelmed by your submissiveness. I know this is only beginning, but I am a man who knows very quickly how I feel about people. Quite honestly the thought of your husband picking you up and me never again seeing you or experiencing the emotions I am currently feeling for you is tearing me apart. My question is regarding the possibility of our continued relationship, or lack thereof. I realize and accept that you will be returning to your husband, but do you see any possibility of us maintaining some type of personal relationship? If so, what do you see that relationship being? If there was an ongoing intimate relationship, would it be with your husband's knowledge of the relationship or is it something that would have to clandestine? Mind you I am not a home wrecker and am not trying to tempt you. I only wish to know your thoughts and desires for our relationship after midnight tomorrow night. I never thought I would have these feelings, but your submissiveness has awakened a side of me I never knew was there." He paused looking at me. I lowered my eyes from his to his lap, not able to look him in the eyes. I never expected anything like this. Yes we had some wild times and I have enjoyed every second we have had together, but what he was saying now caught me totally by surprise.

"I hope I have not scared you, but please think about it, and this fantasy comes to a close and our time together has been something you wish to forget and put behind you I will accept that decision. If you find the answer too uncomfortable to discuss and wish to have more time to think about it, let me know when I ask tomorrow. If when I I do ask, you feel you can give me an answer, I would be so grateful to know your thoughts."

Nodding my head, I said, "Yes Master, I will give this important matter much thought and try to be ready to answer you when you believe the time for my answer is appropriate."

"Excellent, now let me take you to my home and we can continue our adventure down this path of sexual debauchery."

He put the keys in the ignition and started the car. As we pulled onto the highway, I felt his hand on my thigh. He squeezed my flesh and pulled on my thigh spreading me open for his gaze. I looked down and could see the glistening of the sunlight off the wetness between my legs. I could not remember anytime I had been in a state of arousal such as this for such an extended period of time.

Make no mistake about it, I love my husband with all my heart; however, this experience was igniting feelings in me that I was finding intoxicating. I had never felt so vulnerable and feminine. I had every expectation this was only the beginning of what I was to experience this weekend. I was looking forward to returning to my husband, but at the same time I was in no hurry for this experience to come to an end.

At this moment I was focused on this total experience. I wanted nothing more than to please this man who had purchased me at auction, shared me with strangers, fucked me viciously, led me by leash through a busy hotel lobby, bound my arms behind my back and was now driving my nearly naked body toward his home. The whole thing was messing with my mind. I had never been as embarrassed in my life as I had been several times over the past 12 hours. The strange thing was I enjoyed this embarrassment. I enjoyed giving this man total control over my body. I wanted everyone to know I was the property of my Master.

I was excited he was exerting total control over my every move. As my excitement was reaching the peak, my mood was dampened as I thought of the question Master had asked. What would I tell him when he asked for an answer?

Chapter 26 -- Mr. Cole's Home

I should not have been surprised as he slowly pulled off the road and approached a huge gate. He pressed a remote control and the gate began to open giving us access to a long tree lined driveway. Master lived in what could only be called a mansion. It was huge! A sudden panic hit me as I knew there is no way he lives here alone. How many other people must live or work here? There goes my level of stress back on the rise. The reality of the situation is I have no option other than to follow his lead and do as I am told regardless of the embarrassment. After all, I am a sex slave, owned by this man and will do as I am instructed. My arms were getting cramped bound together behind my back. I can't even unfasten my seat belt or open the car door. In my current situation, I am truly helpless and at the mercy of my owner. Why is it that this has my pussy so wet? All the way here, except for when he was shifting through the gears, he constantly had one hand on the steering wheel and one between my legs. I was literally sitting in a pool of my own natural lubrication.

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers