Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 06

Story Info
New owner hosts party. Kristie provides entertainment.
17.5k words
4.62
46.6k
34

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers

CAST OF CHARACTERS:

Mike Adams -- 41 year old Husband of Kristie, Vice President of Software Company.

Kristie Adams -- 32 year old wife of Mike and sex slave to be auctioned

George -- Friend of Mike and Kristie from swinger club

Shane -- Friend of Mike and Kristie from swinger club

Heidi -- George's wife

Erica -- Personal secretary of Mike Adams

Paul -- Hotel Manager

Simon Cole -- Auction Winning bidder

Eric Cole -- Brother of Simon

Elizabeth or Liz -- Sister of Simon

Mary -- Household maid for Cole residence

Samuel Cook -- Retired Husband of Gloria

Gloria Cook -- Wife of Sam Cook

Harry Smelling -- Best friend of Simon Cole

Lisa Smelling -- Wife of Harry

Ben -- Employee of Simon Cole

SUMMARY:

Each year Mike fulfills a sex fantasy of his wife's for her birthday. This year he has decided to make her fantasy being sold as a sex slave at auction become reality for a weekend. With the help of a couple friends, ten individuals who are strangers to Mike and Kristie are invited to participate as bidders at the auction. As the story unfolds Kristie is sold on the auction block to a total stranger to be used as his sex slave for the entire weekend. As fantasy becomes reality, both husband and wife have concerns how the fantasy will end. Will their perfect marriage be damaged as a result of this weekend?

Part 6, Chapter 28 resumes the story with Kristie's (aka Erica) continuing adventure into the world of sexual slavery. Her new owner holds a party in her honor where she also provides the entertainment for the guests.

ATTENTION: This is a rather long multi-part story (over 100k words in 9 parts). I hope you like the story, but if you are not into long novel length stories, or are not willing to read the parts of the story in sequence, you are very likely not going to enjoy this story. This story flows from one part directly into the next with very little, if any recap of what has happened previously. This fantasy story is told from the perspective of various fictional characters. The character perspective changes, and when they do occur they almost always take place at the chapter breaks.

All activities described in this story are between consenting adults except for a brief rape scene in Chapter 36. All events, places and things described are FICTIONAL and purely fantasy. If a brief rape scene offends you, please do not read this story, or skip over Chapter 36 in part 8.


REMEMBER: This is fantasy. It is NOT real and yes, I realize many of the scenes are unrealistic...remember it is a fantasy.

Hopefully you have read the previous parts and enjoy the story as it continues...

Chapter 28 -- Exploring the Mansion

It was fun looking around the house. Expensive paintings hung from the walls all over the house. I am no art expert but I knew many of these were works of the master artists. I also found several beautiful sculptures.

As I was looking at some paintings I looked up to see a woman approaching. I did not recognize her. I was engrossed in the art and had become so accustom to being naked, I almost forgotten about my nudity. As this very attractive lady approached, I became instantly aware my nakedness and once again the embarrassment of being in the presence of someone fully dressed overcame me. As she approached, it was obvious she was seeking me out and wanted to talk to me. She walked up to me and looked me in the eye. She did not stare at my nudity like most people, but rather extended her hand and said, "You must be my brother's friend, or should I say his sex slave?" She smiled as I shook her hand. "I do apologize for sounding like a bitch. I am not judging you at all, in fact I think what you two are doing sounds like a lot of fun. I know we haven't been introduced so I took it upon myself to find you. Simon is my brother and I am Elizabeth. Most people just call me Liz. Who knows what Simon will have you calling me."

"I am very pleased to meet you ma'am. I believe I am expected to call you Mistress Elizabeth."

She looked at me and grinned saying, "I kind of like that, but unless you just want to call me that, I prefer Elizabeth or Liz, as long as Simon is not around and we are alone. I must ask you something or confirm what I have heard. I just want to make sure what I heard is true. You are doing this of your own free will and you and my brother are what they might call, consenting adults?"

"Yes ma'am, that is correct. It may not seem like it, but I am very submissive and in this fantasy we are living he owns me. I do have a safe word I can use if things get out of hand, but if I use it, the fantasy ends immediately."

"Do you mind telling me what that word is?"

"No, not at all ma'am. The word red stops the fantasy. I can also use Yellow which will slow the intensity while keeping the fantasy alive and Pause will put the fantasy on hold giving us time to talk about something that could become a problem. So you see, unless I use the safe words, I am Master's property to use anyway he likes. There are some rules he and my husband agreed upon, but that is basically it."

"I think I understand. I am not a prude by any stretch of the imagination. I feel like two adults should be able to do whatever they like and to hell with what society thinks. If we get to know each other better you will learn things about me that are very likely going to shock you."

"I doubt that ma'am, but I am very pleased to meet you."

"Have you met my brother Eric?"

"Yes we met when I arrived here from the hotel."

"I hope you are enjoying the art. I will leave you to look around, and am looking forward to the party this evening. It was very nice meeting you. Enjoy yourself."

"Thank you ma'am." Elizabeth walked back in the direction she had come from. I thought to myself that she was much nicer than her brother Eric. I found her to be very pleasant and looked forward to getting to know her better. The thought as to whether or not she was my husband's secretary and fuck buddy for the weekend ignited my curiosity in whether or not this was a coincidence, or if in fact the woman I just met might be the mother of my husband's secretary. I was determined to learn the truth before this was all over.

I continued to walk around the house, it was huge. I had no idea how one man could live in such a large house all by himself. Granted there was Mary, but he had no wife or children. Elizabeth and Eric apparently did not live here, but it appeared they must spend a lot of time here. I heard a noise behind me and was startled when I turned and saw Eric standing a few feet away staring at me.

"Well there you are pretty lady or should I say slave? I wondered what my brother had done with you. I see he is not permitting you to wear clothing. Not that I object, after all looking at you doesn't hurt my eyes at all. I could look at you all day long, day after day."

"Thank you sir. I was just admiring at all the art."

"Yea, Simon is a collector of lots of old dusty oil and canvas." He paused for a moment and had the look as if a great idea had just come to him. "I have something much more interesting than these old paintings. I would like to show you my bedroom. It is just down the hall this way." He started to walk in the direction he had indicated his room was located.

"Master Eric, I don't think that is a good idea."

"Did I misunderstand? I thought you are a sex slave. I want to use you. Are you refusing to allow me to use you?"

"No sir, you may touch me anywhere you like or tell me to touch you. If you would like Master even said you can use my mouth to pleasure yourself, but he said you can't use my pussy or my bottom."

"I think he might have indicated I can use your cunt or ass. Regardless, if you don't tell him, he will never know. I am certainly not going to tell him. Let's go to my room and he will not see us."

"Master Eric, I am not allowed to do that."

I saw that look on his face I had seen a hint of earlier. His face was getting red and I could tell he was getting agitated. "CUNT, I am your Master's brother and I am going to take this hard cock and fuck that cunt of yours!"

This was rapidly getting out of control. I was scared he was going to force himself on me. We were all alone in the hall. If I screamed I did not know if anyone would even hear me. "Master Eric, I would like to taste your cum, if you would allow me the pleasure. You can even fuck my face if you would like."

"I said I want to fuck your cunt, bitch! I might even decide I would rather use your pretty little ass, now that I think about it."

"Master Eric, if that is what you want, I will not prevent you from using me as you wish, but I will have to make Master Simon aware of what happened."

"You stupid fuckin CUNT! FINE, get on your knees and show me how good you are at swallowing cum."

I sank immediately to my knees and lowered his pants. His cock was already hard as I took him into my mouth. I worked my tongue all around his cock and was taking him deep into my mouth.

"Bitch, put your hands behind your back and make sure they stay there."

I like an aggressive man and this man had not hurt me, but I was concerned that he was mad he was not allowed to fuck me. Master had said no, and I had to obey the rules he had established. I was glad Master had told him no, but if he had given his brother permission, I would have willingly gone with him and let him use me. I was not attracted to him in the least, but my fantasy would not allow me to pick and choose who could fuck me. That decision was my owner's decision to make.

I even heard Master tell his brother the rules. I could tell Eric was very aroused and likely would not last very long. With my hands behind my back I felt a hand on each side of my head. I knew what this meant. He was going to set the speed and depth his cock penetrated into my mouth and possibly even my throat. I did not mind this and am good at taking a cock deep into my throat. The only thing is I usually have to work up to it slowly. It did not appear that Eric was going to allow me the opportunity to do this.

He pulled my head forward forcefully and after only three or four times he was in my throat. He pulled me tight against his groan holding me there. I had my tongue extended at far as possible to allow him into my throat. I was using it on his scrotum, but was desperate for air. Finally he pulled me partially off his cock and without giving me much time he thrust his cock back into my throat and again held me tight. As he held me he was bucking into my face attempting to get deeper. I tried to give his scrotum stimulation from my tongue. After what seemed like forever he released me again to catch my breath. After just three or four seconds he resumed thrusting deep into my throat and holding me in place. This continued and I lost count of how many times he entered my throat. I could tell he was getting close and began moaning around his cock and anything I could think of to stimulate him. He finally pulled me tight against him and held me there. I could hear him moaning and feel the tube along the underside of his cock pulsating against my tongue as his body was pumping semen directly into my throat. I never even tasted his cum. As I felt I was about to pass out he released me. I fell to the floor gasping for air. He did not even try to catch me and stop me from falling hard against the floor.

As I lay on the floor I was trying to fill my lungs with air as I kept my eyes on him. He was looking at me on the floor and said, "Next time cunt, when I tell you I want to fuck, you better think twice before refusing to take my cock. I won't be so easy on you next time."

I watched him walk away and lay there on the floor for a while longer attempting to regain my composure. I heard footsteps and saw it was Elizabeth again. She hurried to me and asked, "Are you okay, what happened?"

"I am okay Mistress. Your brother was just using me. I am okay, honest."

"Which brother, Simon?"

I shook my head letting her know it was not Master.

"You mean Eric? That son-of-a-bitch, this is bull shit and has to stop! I am going to talk to Simon right now!"

"No Mistress. It is okay. I like aggressive men. He was just a little more aggressive than I am accustomed to."

"Honestly honey, this is not right. I need to let Simon know what happened."

"No please don't. It is okay, really."

"Okay, if that is how you want it, but I am going to be watching."

I recovered and then decided to get out of the house. I did want to feel the sun on my body. It was a beautiful day and I knew this might be the only time I would be able to look around.

As I walked to the door, I thought about Mistress Elizabeth and her desire to protect me. Her concern made me feel just a little safer with Eric around knowing she was watching out for me.

Just as I thought the sun felt nice on my skin. The house looked even larger now than it had when we arrived earlier this morning. I did have to take my shoes off and carry them. The skinny heels were not made for the soft earth. The grass felt good on my bare feet. I saw the stables and saw a large black man hammering on something at a blacksmith's anvil. I don't think he saw me. I continued to wander aimlessly around the property.

Chapter 29 -- The Party

Being naked outdoors at Master's estate was fun. Walking around without a care as to who saw me naked was such a new feeling. It was something you can't do normally with people around. Here the few people who could have seen me were told it was okay for me to be naked and to ignore my nudity. It was such a free and liberating feeling. The sun was warm and felt good on my skin. I wish I had time to get an all over tan. This would be the perfect place to do it, but only if I could find a way to keep Master's cock out of me long enough. I smiled at that thought.

I love being naked and outdoors, but in the city it is not permissible to walk around naked with all the neighbors in such close proximity. Living outside the city with lots of land definitely had advantages. Maybe I could talk Mike into getting a small place with some land. We obviously would not be able to afford anything as large or expensive as this, but something that would give us some privacy, would be nice. Mike and I had enjoyed visiting a few nude beaches, but it was not the same as here where you could just walk around without caring who saw you. I found out everyone here had been told in advance to expect seeing a naked woman on the property. I know people think I am attractive and I like it when both men and women look at me in that way you know they are admiring you. It is a little embarrassing at times, but it is still a huge boost to one's ego.

I am proud of my body and work hard keeping it in shape, so what was the harm in letting some of Master's friends and employees see what both he and I are so proud of. I even like the touches that under any other circumstances would have been rude and inappropriate. As it was now, intimate touching without first asking my permission was expected. Asking my permission to touch my body would have been admonished and would have been seen as being rude to my Master. After all, I was to be treated as my Master's property and my body is not something to which I could neither allow access to nor withhold access from. Permission to touch and use me was something only my Master has the right to grant. Asking my permission would be seen as ignoring my Master's right to grant permission to use me. It would be me giving someone permission to use property that belonged to him.

As strange as this may sound to someone else, it seemed perfectly appropriate to me. I freely gave myself to my Master and with that his decision making powers over me. I enjoyed his total control over me.

When I reached the hard paved sidewalk I strapped my shoes back on my feet. Like most women's shoes they were not designed for comfort, but rather to get the attention of men. I have to admit my feet look damn sexy in these shoes and again I was very proud to display myself for the enjoyment of others.

I walked back up the steps and opened the entry door. I didn't see anyone there to meet me, nor did I expect anyone. I climbed the grand stairway to the second level and proceeded down the hall to the master bedroom. Entering I found Mary straightening things. She saw me, and said, "Good, I was just about to come get you. We need to get you ready for the party this evening."

"Do you know what the party will be like?"

"Yes dear I do, but I am not at liberty to disclose the details to you. I can tell you everyone is to meet in the main hall and when all are assembled you will make your entrance. After you are introduced to the guests, everyone will go to the formal dining room for dinner. Following dessert everyone will retire to the theater. There you and Mr. Simon will share the responsibility of entertaining the guests. From that point I am not sure what Mr. Simon's plans are, but I am confident everyone will enjoy themselves, except maybe for you." She smiled at this last statement.

"Mistress, whatever makes Master happy, will please me."

"That attitude, my dear, is what makes you so beautiful and positively irresistible. It pleases me to see how Mr. Simon is smitten by you. Even though his intense manly passion, when he uses you, does often cause you intense pain, he adores you for your willingness to endure this pain. You selfless devotion to give him maximum pleasure, regardless of your pleasure, is what makes you so remarkable."

Again this may sound strange, but it filled me with pride. "Thank you Mistress."

Mary smiled as she ushered me into the bathroom again. We went through the same procedures as before, including the unnecessary extra enemas. I tried to explain to her that nobody had used my ass since the last enemas. She smiled and said, "That is okay dear. I like making sure you are clean. We need to make sure you are well lubricated so you will be ready if Master or any of the guests decides they want to use your ass."

"Anyone? Are you saying there will be more than just my Master using me tonight?"

"That I do not know, but you are the guest of honor and Mr. Simon is a very good host. A good host normally offers his best cigars and liquor to guests to show his hospitality. Would it not make sense he would offer the use of his new sex slave to his guests for their enjoyment?"

"Yea, I guess you are right. It is just that I like being used by him and also by you, Mistress."

"I do understand, but as a slave it is not for you to decide who will use you, isn't that correct?"

"Yes Mistress, that is correct."

"Okay then we need to make sure the skin of Mr. Simon's slave is very smooth. Gentlemen enjoy the feel of silky soft female flesh."

As she touched me, I could see it in her face that she liked what she felt. Although she would probably not admit it, I could see her lustful desire to do more. "It appears your legs, cunt, and ass have been waxed. You are incredibly silky smooth. I know everyone will appreciate your attention to the details. Waxing prevents nicks and cuts to the skin of Master's property. You feel very nice indeed. I only wish I had longer to enjoy the feel of your flesh."

Because I had my waxing the day before the auction, along with a fresh manicure/pedicure the day of the auction, there was very little to do other than wash up and apply some cologne. The manicure made my nails look perfect and the pedicure really made my feet look sexy in my pumps. I love the way my feet are soft and smooth. The pedicure does a nice job removing any rough dry skin. I also moisturize my feet of an evening when I am home. I thought the light pink color I had the manicurist apply to my fingers and toes was subtle and very sexy. Just as I was finishing up, Mistress asked, "Are you about ready. Everyone has arrived and they are anxiously awaiting your entry?"

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers