Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica nodded her head now and then showing she was following along and that she understood what I was saying. I explained our sexual exploits were almost always outside the immediate area and very few people close to home knew of our somewhat unusual sexual practices. Then I came to the Birthday Fantasy tradition we had begun several years earlier. As I told her the details of some of the past fantasies I had arranged for Kristie my cock started to rise. I could feel my cock resting against Erica's buttocks. She smiled letting me know she felt it on her skin.

"Erica, now we come to the part that may upset you. In a way it involves you. Do you want me to continue, or I can just stop and we can enjoy the remainder of the day."

"What does the next part have to do with me?"

"It is about why Kristie is not here and about some people I met at a hotel Friday evening."

"Do you think I should hear this information?"

"That is hard to answer, I know it will clear up some questions you most likely have, but it could also have the effect of creating new questions you had no idea even existed."

"Well, we have some this far and it is evident this topic is arousing to you given what I am feeling on my ass." She grinned and went on, "Boss, I think I can handle anything you want to share. I trust you would not share it with me if you did not think it was important and I can see it is weighing heavily on your mind. So, please just keep playing with my tit, it feels good, and take me down the rabbit hole."

"Good, I think you will be glad you learned this. First off, before I get too far, I want you to know Kristie told me she thinks you are really cute and is attracted to you, sexually. She told me she very much wants to get to know you much better, if you know what I mean."

Erica blushed and said, "I do believe I do, Mr. Adams. And to be blunt, I have wondered what her pussy tasted like as well. I look forward to getting to know Mrs. Adams and becoming close friends." With a huge smile she said, "If you are good and play your cards right we may even let you watch us or maybe even join in."

My cock surged at her comment. Erica laughed when she felt it pulse against her ass.

"The reason Kristie is gone this weekend is because yesterday was her birthday." Erica looked at me as if to ask, so what does that have to do with anything. Then the light came on in her eyes as she remembered me telling her about Kristie's birthday fantasies. She said, "Oh, I see. What was her fantasy this year?"

"I have been working for a month to set up one of her all-time favorites." As I continued to stroke Erica's tit and talk, she listened intently hanging on my every word. I explained the auction and that some friends had found ten of their friends to bid on the "sex slave" who was to be auctioned. I could feel the moisture from her pussy on my leg as the story was starting to arouse her. I explained in detail the "Inspection Hour" and all that occurred during the auction. I even told her there was a video tape of the auction being put together if she wanted to see it sometime later. Erica never said a word as I was talking. She did move her hand to my chest and started playing with my nipples, which are very sensitive. Then I got to the part where Kristie was finally sold. I did not mention how much her Uncle paid, but did tell her I had met him and the few details of the events I knew of that occurred before I left Kristie with Erica's uncle. I ended the story telling her I was to pick Kristie up at midnight tonight.

Erica sat there for quite a while in silence. It was obvious she was thinking about what I had said and was processing it.

"Mr. Adams I want to discuss this further, but before we do, I need your cock in my ass right now. I want you to bend me over a chair dip your cock in my cunt and fuck my ass hard. Please, Mr. Adams, I am so turned on right now and really need this."

Never to disappoint a lady, I lifted her in my arms and placed her over the back of a chair Kristie and I had used for this exact same purpose many times. As she hung over the chair, Erica said, "That was the hottest thing I have ever heard. I have never been this turned on in my life. Hurry, please fuck me, fuck me hard!"

I put my cock to her pussy and pushed into her effortlessly. She was so wet her natural lubrication was running down her thighs. I pulled out and lined up with her asshole. With no preparation, I pushed gently until my glans was past her sphincter. Once that far I did not stop and continued to push all the way into her until I could feel my balls resting against her cunt.

"Hold on honey, this may hurt a little."

"I don't care, I just need an aggressive man to fuck me, Mr. Adams. I need to be fucked hard, not made love to." She was referring to our conversation from the previous night.

"Baby that is exactly what I am going to do." Gripping her hips in both hands I began fucking her ass like one would fuck a pussy. I could hear her cries for me to fuck her ass and to ram myself into her harder. It did not take long for her and I to both have massive orgasms and collapse.

"Mr. Adams, your cock felt so good. I needed that more than you will ever know."

"Let's just rest a minute and then we can go take a shower and discuss this in more detail."

"Sounds good, but please don't pull out of me yet. I like feeling you in my ass."

"I like that. Just relax baby. I am happy you now know everything. I hope knowing this is not upsetting to you."

"It does not upset me at all. It does give reason to ask a lot more questions that I believe my mother will need to answer, but that will wait until another day. Right now I just want to enjoy the feeling of you inside me."

Chapter 39 -- Breakfast

As Mistress Elizabeth and I descended the staircase, I detected wonderful aromas from the kitchen. I was so hungry and needed something to eat. I entered the dining room and found Master sitting at the table, smiling as he saw me.

"Erica, you are beautiful as always. Elizabeth has prepared you perfectly. Thank you Elizabeth."

"Simon, you are very welcome. She is such a joy, it was my pleasure. As for doing such a good job, it did not take much, her natural beauty is difficult to enhance."

"Erica, please sit. Mary will bring your plate. I know you must be starving. Are you feeling better?"

"Yes Master, much better."

"I hate to ask this, but feel I must. Are you absolutely sure you want to continue? It bothers me that this violates the agreement I signed."

"Yes Master, I have thought about it and I am very sure."

"Excellent! I am so happy to hear those words from you."

As he was speaking, Mary brought the plate with an assortment of luncheon treats. Each was delicious. As I stuffed my stomach I listened as Master and Mistress Elizabeth talked about the events planned for today. They spoke as if I was not even present.

I finally finished the delicious lunch. Keeping my head lowered in a submissive position I waited for one of them to speak. Master spoke first.

"Pet, do you like horseback riding?"

Without having to think about the question I said, "Yes Master. I love horses."

"Good, I think the three of us can go for a ride and give you a little break from being stuffed with cock."

"I would like to go for a horseback ride, but I also enjoy riding my Master's cock."

"I know you do, but that cute little cunt has taking a beating this morning and I also need a little rest. You have worn me out and I am not sure if my cock will ever get hard again."

"Master, if I may speak."

"Of course. Please"

"Master's slave does not believe Master's cock will never get hard again. Master's slave would love to prove her point."

Laughing he said, "Precious pet, you are so cute and so sexually energetic despite what you have been through. I am have no doubt of your ability to get me to rise for the opportunity of fucking your cunt, but I would like to take you for a nice ride and enjoy nature as well as this beautiful day. After all, when was the last time you got to play the role of Lady Godiva?"

That is when it struck me, what was I thinking? On this ride, I said I wanted to take, I would be naked. What if someone saw us? It is not my place to question the desires of the man who owns me. I will do as he commands. On this topic he gave me a choice and I had made it. Now I have to live with it. "Master I have never ridden a horse naked."

"That is just as I expected. This will be a fun experience. I know Mistress Elizabeth and I will enjoy it as much or more than you."

I kept thinking about the conversation we had the previous morning, when he gave me a question to think about and told me he would request an answer sometime today. In my heart I accepted the fact I was very attracted to this man. Was it just lust and the fantasy, or was it possible it went deeper? Of one thing I was certain and that was that I really missed my husband. I did not what the fantasy to end, but I also needed to feel Mike's arms holding me. How would I answer Master's questions later today?

Chapter 40 -- Lady Godiva

After we finished eating, Mistress Elizabeth pulled my chair from the table and in her hands were those dreaded clamps for my nipples. I stood still as she clamped them firmly to my areolas. Even though this was much better than the tip of my nipples, they still hurt.

As Mistress Elizabeth held the chain connecting my tits she said, "Honey, you will remove your shoes to go horseback riding."

She led me by the chain as we went outside and to the stables, where the day before I had seen the large black man working. I had seen the stables from a distance as I walked around the estate. Going in the stables, I saw the older black man. He seemed so much larger at this distance. His complexion was very dark and his arms had massive muscles. I figure it was from swinging the big hammer I had seen him using to beat on the anvil. My nudity embarrassed me. I should be accustomed to this by now, but knowing this stranger, I had not met before now, was seeing me wearing only a collar and nipple clamps was very embarrassing.

"Ben, I don't believe you have met Erica."

I saw his mouth full of white teeth shine in contrast to his skin as he smiled.

"No, Mr. Simon, I have not had the pleasure. She is one fine looking young lady. What a coincidence, she has the same name as little Erica."

"Yes, quite a coincidence, don't you think?" responded Elizabeth, as she gave Simon a glance.

"Yes sir, and she is just as pretty as Ms. Erica, if I do say so myself."

"I must agree, she is a beauty."

Were they talking about me as a human or as a piece of livestock? It sounded as if they were appraising me like one would a well bred mare. I saw Ben look at me and Master with a questioning look, evidently attempting to figure out what was going on.

"Ben, Erica has told me she would like to go for a horseback ride. Isn't that right Erica?"

Master was looking directly at me and I had to answer this direct question, the problem was when I addressed Master, Ben would have even more questions, but I had no choice in the matter as I said, "Yes Master, that is correct."

Ben's eyes shot open wide, as I knew they would, when he heard me speak the word "Master." Taking his chin between his thumb and forefinger he looked at me and asked, "Pretty little thing, did you just address Mr. Simon as Master?"

"Yes Sir."

"Mr. Simon, may I ask what is going on here?"

Master spoke, "Ben, our little beauty here has a fantasy of being a sex slave. I bought her Friday night at an auction, where she was the only livestock for sale. I own her as my own personal property until midnight tonight when unfortunately I have to return her to her normal life.

I saw Ben adjusting his cock through his pants as he said, "Shit, Mr. Simon! That is both very strange and extremely hot! My people were sold as slaves and history has told us some were used to satisfy the owner's sexual needs. They were used for breeding purposes, but here we have this pretty white girl who wants to be used. Mr. Simon, may I ask a question?"

"Sure Ben, anything."

"Well, sir, if she is your sex slave is there a chance I could use her for a few minutes?"

"What do you think Mistress Elizabeth?"

"Ben has always been a good employee. We are always asking him to do something for us and he never fails to exceed our expectations. I see no reason to deny him a little enjoyment, especially since you now own your very own sex slave who could make him feel so good."

I heard Master say, "Ben, if you have time, feel free to use her, but only her mouth. She had a pretty rough time earlier and that cunt of hers needs a rest. If a hand job or blow job would help you out, I see no harm. Would you like that?"

"Sir, I would surely appreciate feeling this pretty little mouth of hers on my manhood, yes Sir, I surely would."

Looking at me Master said, "You heard the man. He is in need of the use of your body. Hurry up and take care of him so we can get going on our ride."

Looking back to Ben, he said, "Ben, you make sure she swallows every last drop of your seed. She has a very nice mouth. When you are finished could you get three horses ready for us? Two will need to be saddled, Erica will ride hers bareback."

Smiling a huge smile, Ben said, "Yes Sir, Mr. Simon. I will get those horses ready for you." Smiling he looked at me and with two fingers motioned for me to come to him and kneel at his feet. "I am surely going to enjoy using this pretty white girl's mouth and put my man seed right in her stomach."

Upon kneeling I looked up at this large man. He pointed to his crotch and said, "Missy you know what a man needs. I am sure you don't need to be told."

I looked at his belt and began unfastening it. I then unzipped his pants and found a semi-erect cock that lived up to all stereotypes regarding the size of a black man's cock. I had sucked and fucked black men before, but none of them were as large as Ben.

Taking him fully into my mouth was going to be impossible unless my jaw was dislocated, but I was pretty sure with a little effort I could get his glans fully in my mouth.

I was successful, but even then it made my jaw ache being stretched so wide. I used my hands to play with his large balls and stroke his shaft, while my tongue circled the head of his cock and played with the hole his seed would be expelled from. He was probably in his mid to late 60s and getting him hard took a lot of work. I tried every trick I had learned to make a man cum. I ran my fingers over and around his anus. His moans as I touched him let me know what was working and I concentrated on those.

I did not have any lubrication to use other than my own cunt juice or saliva. As I was doing this Ben was guiding me with his hands on my head. I was afraid he was going to attempt to thrust deep into my mouth and throat and knew I could not accommodate him. As he approached his climax, he gripped my head tighter and said, "Little missy, get ready I am going to fill that pretty white mouth with my black baby making seed. Oh, yes, missy, I am going to give you a taste of the seed from my black balls." With that he did pull himself into me a little, but was not near as forceful as I feared. I was able to take his cum and swallow every drop. I kept looking into his eyes all the time and he gave me a very large smile and said, "Pretty white lady, you just made this old man very happy. Thank you from the bottom of my heart."

Here I was being used by this old guy to dump his cum into my stomach and I was touched by his tenderness. I was really happy I was able to give him this moment of intense pleasure. As a bonus, his cum tasted pretty good.

Ben said, "Missy, if you want you can help me get the horses ready." I told him I would like that. As I retrieved the bridles, halters and saddles Ben had shown me he needed, he asked, "Missy, why do you have those nasty clamps on your titties? It looks like those would hurt."

"They do hurt Ben, but it makes my Master and Mistress happy that I wear them, so I endure the pain in order to bring them pleasure. After I have had them on for a while they don't hurt as bad, but then the worst part that hurts more than anything is when they are removed. That is much more painful."

"That is really something to see. You really do enjoy this thing of being someone's sex slave don't you?"

"Yes, for several years this has been a fantasy of mine. I just now got the chance to make it come true, even if only for a weekend."

He laughed and said, "Missy, you can be my sex slave anytime you want."

Smiling I said, "I will keep that in mind if I ever need a big strong man to use me."

He just smiled and continued to get the horses ready. Once they were ready he said, "Missy, you need to be careful. That pussy of yours is very soft and pretty, but I am afraid the short stiff hair from the horses back is going to rub on your soft skin. You will want to stop and get off frequently allowing your tender pussy to recover. Would you mind if an old man tasted that to see if it is as sweet as it looks?"

"Ben, I have no say in the matter. You need to ask Master and I think if you ask him, he will let you, but my pussy belongs to him and he said I could only give you a hand job or blow job. Between us, I would really like for you to get a taste of me." I smiled my sexiest smile as I explained this to him.

"Hot Damn! I am going to ask. Don't you go and get in a hurry to get on that horse until I get me a taste. You go fetch your Master and Mistress and tell them the horses are ready."

Without saying anything else I went to the house and told them Ben had the horses ready. Master asked me if I had taken care of Ben. I said, "Yes Master, I did as you instructed, but I think Ben has something to ask you."

"Oh, really. Okay, let's go see what he needs and then we can head out on our ride."

Upon reaching the stables, Master asked, "Ben, did my sex slave take care of you and swallow every drop of your cum?"

"Yes Sir she surely did. She is one mighty fine sex slave, if you ask me."

"She told me you had something else you wanted to ask me."

"Well Mr. Simon, if you don't mind that little pussy of hers looks so pretty and sweet, I was wondering if you would mind if I just tasted her pussy to see if it is as sweet as it looks?"

Laughing Master said, "Of course. You can take my word for it that it is the sweetest I have ever tasted, but every man is entitled to sample for himself and make his own determination."

"Thank you Mr. Simon. I truly appreciate this."

Ben was standing next to a split rail fence. He looked at me and motioned for me to come to him. He lifted me effortlessly onto the top rail of the fence and said, "Missy, open those legs wide and let me get a good taste. Hold onto the fence post so you don't fall off."

I did as he told me. The split rail fence had sharp edges and was very rough. I hoped I did not get a splinter in my ass cheeks. I felt Ben's lips and then his tongue on my clit. I knew I was giving him plenty of juice to get his sample taste of me. It did take him quite some time to get his sample. I saw Master and Mistress smiling as they watched Ben eating me. When they saw I was really enjoying Ben's attention to my pussy, Mistress knew I was on the verge of having a mind blowing orgasm. She told Ben that was enough since she did not want me to be allowed to cum.

Ben looked at me and said, "Missy, you have the prettiest and sweetest little cunt I have ever tasted." He turned to Master and said, "Mr. Simon, thank you for letting me taste her. You are right, she is mighty good."

I was embarrassed as he grabbed me and lifted me down form the fence. He stroked my breasts and gave the chain connecting the clamps a tug, which caused me to moan from the pain. "Sorry if that hurt Missy, but just had to give that chain one little tug. You all have a nice ride and Missy, you remember what I told you about that horse hair and your cute pussy."