Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 09

Story Info
Final Part. Kristie must decide does she stay with new owner.
19.5k words
4.5
40.3k
53

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,166 Followers

CAST OF CHARACTERS:

Mike Adams – 41 year old Husband of Kristie, Vice President of Software Company.

Kristie Adams – 32 year old wife of Mike and sex slave to be auctioned

George – Friend of Mike and Kristie from swinger club

Shane – Friend of Mike and Kristie from swinger club

Heidi – George's wife

Erica – Personal secretary of Mike Adams

Paul – Hotel Manager

Simon Cole – Auction Winning bidder

Eric Cole – Brother of Simon

Elizabeth or Liz – Sister of Simon

Mary – Household maid for Cole residence

Samuel Cook – Retired Husband of Gloria

Gloria Cook – Wife of Sam Cook

Harry Smelling – Best friend of Simon Cole

Lisa Smelling – Wife of Harry

Ben – Employee of Simon Cole

SUMMARY:

Each year Mike fulfills a sex fantasy of his wife's for her birthday. This year he has decided to make her fantasy being sold as a sex slave at auction become reality for a weekend. With the help of a couple friends, ten individuals who are strangers to Mike and Kristie are invited to participate as bidders at the auction. As the story unfolds Kristie is sold on the auction block to a total stranger to be used as his sex slave for the entire weekend. As fantasy becomes reality, both husband and wife have concerns how the fantasy will end. Will their perfect marriage be damaged as a result of this weekend?

This is the final installment of the story. Kristie's fantasy continues as she goes on a horseback ride and meets a nice couple. She and Simon Cole have some wild goodbye sex as the time to return her to her husband draws near. Kristie and Mike have a serious talk about the future. Find out if her marriage will survive or if she will decide to stay with the man who bought her as livestock at the auction.

ATTENTION: This is a rather long multi-part story (over 100k words in 9 parts). I hope you like the story, but if you are not into long novel length stories, or are not willing to read the parts of the story in sequence, you are very likely not going to enjoy this story. This story flows from one part directly into the next with very little, if any recap of what has happened previously. This fantasy story is told from the perspective of various fictional characters. The character perspective changes, and when they do occur they almost always take place at the chapter breaks.

All activities described in this story are between consenting adults except for a brief rape scene in Chapter 36. All events, places and things described are FICTIONAL and purely fantasy. If a brief rape scene offends you, please do not read this story, or skip over Chapter 36 in part 8.

REMEMBER: This is fantasy. It is NOT real and yes, I realize many of the scenes are unrealistic...remember it is a fantasy.

Hopefully you have read the previous parts and enjoy the story as it continues...

Chapter 41 – Bareback

The horse I was on was a mare and I was assured she was very gentle. She was not nearly as large as the horse Master was riding. I was glad she was smaller, it made it easier for me to get my legs around her and ride her.

Master asked, "Pet, what was Ben talking about back there? He said something about horse hair and your pussy."

"Master he said riding bareback would cause the course little hairs on the horse's back to irritate my pussy, and I should stop frequently to allow my pussy to recover."

"Okay, I was wondering what he was talking about. I can see where the hair might get a little uncomfortable, but I would think the constant rubbing of your clit on the horse would also give you pleasure."

"Yes Master, it does feel good."

As we rode, the trail we were on appeared to be well traveled, but we had not yet seen anyone else. Since it was Sunday afternoon and I thought others would be out riding. I surmised it would only be a matter of time before we ran into some of them.

As we continued our ride, it did not take long before I began to understand very clearly what Ben had warned me about. It felt like a million tiny needles were pressing against the lips of my pussy. I did not want to say anything, but was hopeful we would be stopping to take a break very soon.

We came upon a pretty little pond surrounded by a thick grove of trees. Master announced, "We will stop and give the horses a break and a drink of water." I was so glad to hear this and could hardly wait to get off the horse and give my pussy a break. Master helped me down from the horse.

Master and Mistress were sitting close to the water as they talked. Master had me sitting next to him. His hand idly stroked my inner thigh as he talked to his sister. His touch felt good, but my pussy felt like it was on fire from the irritation of the horse hair. Master looked over at me and said, "Isn't it a beautiful day? Please feel free to speak. How do you like this scenery?"

"Master, it is very pretty. Do you care if I go sit in the water for a minute? Maybe the water will soothe the irritation to my pussy."

He lifted his hand from my thigh and said, "Go right ahead. The pond has a sand bottom just like a beach. You will not get muddy, just move on down and sit in the water, maybe that will help."

Mistress Elizabeth said, "Come here child let me take a look at your pussy." I moved closer to her and she separated my legs looking at me. She looked up at me then at Master and said, "Simon her pussy really is very irritated." Turning back to me she said, "I think your nipples have been clamped long enough. Let me take those off."

My nipples were numb and were not hurting right now. I knew when she removed them there would be intense pain as the circulation was restored. "Yes Mistress."

I know she knew what she was doing, because as Mistress Elizabeth pinched the clamps to open the jaws, she was looking into my eyes to see the pain reflected in my eyes. "Erica, you will not touch your breasts as I remove these. Let the pain flow through you."

I desperately wanted to massage them to relieve the pain, but knew it was forbidden for me to touch them. I knew a dominate person would want to be the one to massage them, if they were to be massaged. I realized this intense pain, was making my pussy wet. I could even feel it leaking from inside me. I had heard of conditioning a person to associate pain with sexual pleasure. Is this what they had done to me with the flogger, the ginger, clamps and everything else that had caused me such pain? It certainly seemed like that is what was happening. I did know for sure when I felt pain, my pussy was sure to be getting wet.

Mistress Elizabeth said, "Good, I am sure that feels much better, now go and sit in the cool water and let your cunt recover from the ride. I believe later your Master is going to be needing to use you to give himself some relief."

"Yes Mistress."

I walked to the edge of the water and put my foot in the cool, almost cold water. Even though it was 90 degrees out, the water in the pond felt cold. I was most likely from all the trees around the pond shading it and keeping the water from heating up like it would if in direct sunlight.

I was trying to slowly acclimate my body to the cold water when I heard voices and horses approaching.

I heard a male voice say, "Let's stop and give the horses a drink."

This was immediately followed by a female voice, "Good looks like three other riders are already here."

It sounded like only two riders approaching. In a panic trying to hide my naked body I rushed into deeper water until I was neck deep if the cold water.

Master and Mistress Elizabeth smiled as they realized what I was attempting to do. In the moment I had forgotten all about my pussy and nipples. I was shivering as my body was adjusting to the sudden change brought on by the water.

I heard the man yell, "Hey over there. Hello. Beautiful day for a ride."

Master answered, "Yes it is. Come on over and visit."

I saw the man appear from behind the trees with a woman. She appeared to be in her early 50s and he was more likely in his early to mid-60s. They led their horses to the edge of the water allowing them to get a drink.

The man asked, "You from around here?"

"Yes, this is my sister Elizabeth and I am Simon Cole. I live in the house near the trail head."

The woman said, "Oh yes, we know the house. I comment on how pretty it is every time we ride this trail. It is such a magnificent old stone structure."

The man said, "We don't get down this way very often. This is my wife Susan and I am Henry Alders." He looked around and was visibly startled as just then he had noticed me. "I saw three horses, and figured there were three of you, but I just now see the other rider. Guess she got hot and is cooling off?"

"Oh, yes" Master said, "This is Erica. She is one of our servants."

Susan was looking at me with a questioning look on her face. "What is she doing in the water? Dear, are you hot?"

Master smiled and motioned with his arm, "Erica, come on out and meet the Alders." I shook my head no, but realized he would not let me avoid this embarrassment. He simply said, "Nonsense, Erica you don't want to be rude and embarrass me in front of this nice couple, do you?"

I realized I had no choice if I wanted to avoid a punishment. I did not say anything and began my embarrassing walk toward shallow water. As my titties cleared the water, I heard Susan's voice, "Henry, look at that pretty little thing! Do you see what I see?"

"Yes dear, I do. Looks like Mr. Cole has a very pretty servant who was trying to cool off and maybe hide from us. That is okay Mr. Cole, she is embarrassed."

"Nonsense she is a beautiful woman and has no reason to be embarrassed of her body. Come on Erica we are waiting."

Laughing Susan said, "I must agree with you Mr. Cole, she certainly is a pretty little thing."

About then my hips came into view and she said, "Pay attention dear, I think the view is going to improve even more."

Master said, "Come on over Erica. Be sociable, I want you to meet Mr. and Mrs. Alders."

Susan said in a mock scolding tone, "Henry, put your tongue back in our mouth. She obviously wants you to look at her, but leave the poor thing some sense of modesty. Your tongue is hanging out of your mouth."

Everyone laughed except me. I was blushing too much to laugh. I carried my arms at my sides, knowing I would get in trouble if I tried to conceal my body.

As I had been instructed I walked up to the couple and offered my hand in a handshake of greeting, but both refused my hand and wrapped their arms around my naked body giving me a hug. After the hug Henry stood there still staring at me. He said only one word, "Beautiful."

Susan said, "My Henry has always been one to understate the obvious." She looked at me saying, "Dear I think your beauty has awakened his dormant cock." Looking at Henry she said, "Isn't that right Henry?"

Henry was still openly staring at me when he said, "Yes dear, have you ever laid eyes on anything as pretty as her?"

"I must admit, I never in my life looked that nice. Honey you really are quite a looker. I am sure you already known this but I must say your body is stunning."

Henry looked at Master, smiled and said, "Simon, I don't know where you find your servants, but I would sure like the name of the company you use to find your employees."

Master said, "Yes she is quite a find. Not only is she beautiful, she has a sex drive like none I have ever seen. It just can't be quenched."

"As my wife said, my cock is normally limp without the help of my little blue pills, but this little lady has awakened the sleeping giant."

Susan said, "Honey you have accomplished wonders with the old fart, but I am not sure I agree it is a giant that you have awakened."

Again everyone laughed, including me. I blushed and said, "Thank you sir. I am flattered."

"Honey, I have a feeling this is not the first time you have done that. I imagine you have that effect on all the men who see you. I would not have believed it was possible, but as you can see for yourself, seeing you is working magic on me."

"Susan, we need to get moving. I know a little clearing up the trail where you are going to help me ease this pressure."

"Henry!"

"Well I feel like a 20 year old man and need to stick it somewhere."

I saw a little smile on Master's face and had a pretty good idea what he was thinking. I could see it coming and was thinking to myself, no, please don't say anything. Don't offer me again. I will be so embarrassed. Then I heard Master say, "Henry, I have an idea. If Susan does not care, I know Erica would be happy to help you out with your condition. If you are shy please take the blanket in my saddle bag and take Erica into the trees. Susan is more than welcome to go along and watch if she wants."

Master continued as he talked directly to Henry. "I don't want to embarrass Erica or the other ladies, but man to man, this little filly is the best fuck I have ever had. If she made your cock hard, it is her responsibility to relieve it for you."

I saw Henry look at his wife and she said, "You might as well let her do it. It is not every day you get a chance to stick that old cock in a cunt as pretty as hers, but if you do use her cunt, I am going to watch."

The smile on Henry's face was all it took for me to know I was about to be used by another man for his enjoyment. Without being told to do so, I knew what was coming and walked over to the horse and got the blanket out of the bag. Henry pointed to a semi-secluded clearing through the trees. Both Henry and Susan followed me to the location Henry had selected.

I spread the blanket and asked Henry how he would like me. He said, "Honey I would take you anyway I can get you, but if it is all the same to you, just lay down on your back and spread those long legs." He turned to his wife and said, "Honey, it would be so hot if you would put my cock in her cunt."

"That would be fun. Sweetie, do you mind if I touch your pussy and put my husband's cock in you?"

"No ma'am I don't mind at all, and I am sure Henry will enjoy it. After all I am here for his enjoyment."

Looking up at Henry, I said, Henry pretend I am just a slave and you are fucking me for your own pleasure. I assure you I will be enjoying it, but I like to be fucked hard and I like the person fucking to have no thoughts about whether or not I am enjoying it or whether or not I am going to cum. Can you do that for me?"

"Honey, you keep taking like that and I will cum before I even get in you. You are hotter than a firecracker. Susan, put me in her cunt so I can fill her with my cream."

I felt the woman's hand spreading my lips so she could place her husband's cock in my body. As my lips were spread I heard her exclaim, "Henry! Look at this." It startled me and at first I had no idea what she was taking about.

"Henry, the hood covering her little clit is pierced. Look at the ring through her." I felt her playing with the ring piercing my clit hood. The sensation of her manipulation of that little piece of gold was sending shock waves through me. If she did this much more, I would be gushing all over her fingers.

"Honey she has got to be the hottest piece of ass I have ever seen. I hope you are not offended how much she excites me."

"Not at all, Love. I am so happy we found her and you have this opportunity. Now get back on her and let me put your cock in her darling little cunt."

Susan once again held me open as she fed Henry's hard cock into me. I knew the moment he felt my pussy against his glans because he shoved his full length into me at once taking my breath away. He immediately began pumping into me so hard I was convinced he was going to have a heart attack.

"Yes, Henry. Give me your big hard cock. Fill my cunt with your man milk. Fill me full you magnificent stud. Henry, your cock is so big. Fuck me harder Henry. Ram that wonderful cock deep in me. Make me your bitch slave, Henry."

Unfortunately my verbal teasing and his lack of sex for so long meant he was not going to be able too last very long. I felt him stiffen and like most men when they cum, he pushed himself deep into me as far as he could. I have heard it is a natural primal breeding instinct for all male animals to get their cock deep inside their female as far as possible to plant their seed. Getting it deep in the female gives the sperm the best chance to impregnate the female. Every man I can think of who has cum in me, has done this same primitive act of trying to get his cum as deep into me as possible. Even though they know I am on birth control and they will not get me pregnant, the instinct to give their seed the best chance to impregnate the female is still there.

After Henry's spasms finally faded away, he laid on top of me trying to recover from the exertion. I wrapped my arms around him and held him as his breathing and heart rate returned to normal. As I held him, Susan moved in closer and idly stroked my breast and rolled my hard nipple between the pads of her fingers. Her touch felt really nice. When Henry got up off of me, she bent over and gave me a passionate kiss and whispered in my ear, "Thank you dear. You made my Henry and me very happy today. It has been a very long time since he has been able to perform with a woman. You have given him his confidence back that he is still a man in every way. I know he was too fast for you to enjoy it much, but I do appreciate what you did for him." Her comments were very touching. I really appreciated her kindness and her thoughtful comments. Her sincere appreciation of my efforts was obvious.

As they began walking hand in hand back to the pond and their horses, I folded the blanket and followed. I could see them speaking to Master and Mistress, but was unsure what was being said. By the time I reached Master, Mr. and Mrs. Alders were mounting their horses and waved saying, "Thank you for a wonderful time."

Master looked at me and asked, "Do you have any idea what impact you had on that couple today?"

"Master, I think so. It brought me such joy to be able to lift their spirits in a way only I was able to do. I feel so warm and good. Thank you for allowing them to use my body."

"It was all you, I had nothing to do with it."

"Master, I don't mean to be disrespectful, but if you had not brought me here and forced me to meet them and then given them permission to use me, it would not have happened. All I did was give Mr. Alders some verbal encouragement and provide him with a warm wet hole for his cock."

Both he and Mistress looked at me and just smiled without saying a word. I smiled back and blushed at the obvious complement their look of appreciation implied.

"We better head back to the house. I intend on getting as much of that sweet little ass of yours as I can before I have to return it to the rightful owner."

Who was he implying was the rightful owner of my ass? Me, or was he talking about my husband Mike? I would have to think about that. Actually I thought of Mike as the rightful owner. After all I am his wife, so I belong to him. I am very old fashioned in many of my thoughts regarding the relationship between a husband and wife and very unconventional on other aspects of the relationship. For now we were heading back to the house and I was confident the three of us were going to have a lot of fun before this day ended.

The time for me to leave was fast approaching and I was not sure how I felt, or how I was going to answer Master's pending question. Well, that is not exactly correct, I knew exactly how I felt. I was totally and utterly confused about my feelings. I decided to ignore this dilemma and enjoy my role as the best slave a woman could be for a man in the time remaining.

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,166 Followers