Wife Stories: Our Peeping Tom

Story Info
Wife tells husband she is watched while she masturbates.
1.8k words
4.18
55k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BD55
BD55
6 Followers

This story is based on real people and events. The names have been changed to protect the naughty.

Thanks to Sparklesandliquor for editing my story.

*

My wife and I had been married a few years, experimenting, role-playing, exhibitionism, and many more depraved practices, more frequently in the beginning than before children. She almost always followed my lead, only rarely making the first move for sex and never initiating experimentation. She is very reluctant to share her fantasies. I only know she likes to be bent over and fucked furiously from behind.

She is petite, about 5'2" and 120 pounds at her ideal weight. She has a 36" bust with small B cups. The most extraordinary thing about them is her nipples- extra sensitive and seemingly directly connected to her clit. She has dark auburn hair that, like most redheads, is accompanied by freckles. In the summer she doesn't tan as much as "freckle-up." When she has an orgasm, her chest "blushes" with an intensity tied to the strength of her climax.

Her pussy is a work of art. Perched atop this crimson cathedral is her amazing nub. It is so sensitive, foreplay usually is not required, and she wants to "get right to it." I've never seen her take longer than two minutes to climax when being sparked there.

Lately, we had fallen into a rut. I would either masturbate her to a climax while sucking on a tit, or eat her out to orgasm. Only then would I mount her to gratify myself. Although satisfying, it sometimes felt empty. Our frequency had also fallen to only once or twice per week; once was the norm. I felt I had to do something, but what? I got a clue at our next get-together.

I had returned late the previous night from a long business trip. My absences made her nervous, so in addition to activating the home alarm system, she slept downstairs on the family room couch. She couldn't explain why, she just said it made her feel safer. The strange thing about this situation was the family room was enclosed by floor to ceiling windows on two sides that opened to the back yard. Kids and dogs had taken their toll on the Venetian blinds, so we had removed and never replaced them. Two unlocked gates accessed the yard, so it wasn't perfectly secure. We felt no unease at all; the yard was blocked on all sides by trees or shrubs, and we live in a very safe neighborhood.

She was lying there naked on our bed, legs spread and waiting for my touch. Before I could begin, she turned to me to speak. That was completely out of character for our sessions.

"I masturbated last night, before you got home." The comment just lay there before she continued.

"I got so horny, I just touched myself and couldn't stop."

It was like an electrical connection from my ears directly to my dick. My cock instantly became as hard as a steel pipe. I always enjoyed her telling me about her masturbation, however she never voluntarily told me so; I always had to pry it out of her.

"Tell me about it," I encouraged.

"I just did."

This wasn't going anywhere. I had to draw her out. I'd been away for a week and was as horny as hell.

"Where were you?"

"On the couch, downstairs."

"What were you wearing?"

"My white nightgown."

Now it was coming into focus. The nightgown was cotton with lace at the top and spaghetti straps. It came down to just below her hips.

"So tell me what you did. Did you take off your nightgown?"

"No, I pulled it up. I pulled my panties down around my ankles. I licked my fingers and started rubbing my pussy. I also rubbed my boobs."

"Show me."

She placed he feet on the bed and spread her legs in a "V." Placing her right hand on her mound, her left crossed over to her right breast, cupping it gently.

"Like this," she said.

This was getting interesting. I could tell she was getting herself worked up by reliving the event. I had started rubbing the outside of her pussy, occasionally brushing the clit. It was engorged and nearly twice its normal size.

"Did you put your fingers inside?"

Silence. I repeated the question.

"Um...yes," came the barely whispered reply.

"What were you thinking about?"

"Um... just you fucking me."

"From the back, like you like it? And reaching around to fondle your titties?"

She nodded yes, almost imperceptibly.

"Bent over the desk and pounding you?" A clipped moan escaped her lips.

I brushed the clit again, pushing down harder as I dragged the side of my finger across it. The reaction was immediate. Her ass jumped off the bed at least three inches. I could tell she was very close. Her hips were humping as if I was fucking her. It was hard to keep the delicate touch I wanted to maintain.

"Was somebody watching you?"

"What... What do you mean?" Her hips almost stopped.

"Was someone watching you finger fuck yourself? You are a very bad girl and need a spanking."

With that, I pinched her clit between forefinger and thumb, rolling it roughly between my fingers. I inserted two fingers into her cavern while firmly rubbing her nub with my thumb. Less that a second later, I felt the muscles of her cunt squeeze my fingers as her climax pulled into the station.

"MMMMMMM, OOOOHHHHHHH! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, OOOHHHH!" She moaned and thrashed for nearly a minute. It was clearly the most intense orgasm she had in quite some time.

I snuggled into her arms and she cuddled me to her breast. I could feel her still rapid breathing and the warmth of her post-orgasm blush. She lazily ran her fingers through my hair in a repetitive, almost subconscious pattern. All the while, I had kept my hand on her cunt, pushing fingers inside and playing with her outer lips. She was wet, really wet.

Grasping the sides of my head, she drew my lips to hers in a delicate kiss.

"Wow, that was...amazing," she barely got the words out. She giggled out of embarrassment and buried her face in my shoulder.

She kissed me again, this time harder. Her lips pressed mine as she repeatedly thrust her tongue into my mouth, surprising and delighting me. Her mouth hungrily attacked me with a ferocity heretofore not seen. She broke the kiss, and still holding my face in her palms, looked me straight in the eye.

"Quick, put it in now!" Her tone was insistent and at the same time pleading.

I scrambled off the bed as she rolled over on her belly, came to her knees facing away from me. She put her face down on the mattress and wiggled her behind as a signal she was getting impatient. I could see the glistening of her excitement on her cunt and the large wet spot she'd already left on the sheets.

I grabbed my tool midway and rubbed the cockhead up and down her slit. She was wetter than in a long time. I had just eased the head into her cunt when she suddenly pushed back, encasing my stiff sword in her velvety sheath. My hands went to her hips in preparation for my meat attack as I formulated another plan.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?" she whispered urgently.

I slowly withdrew until the head was almost out, and then just as slowly pushed all the way in. She moaned as I reached my deepest penetration. I repeated this maneuver several times, ending with just the head in her quim.

"Who was watching you abuse yourself?"

"What?"

I spanked her cheek, lightly but firmly enough to let her know that I intended to get my answer. I slammed full in and withdrew, eliciting more moans.

"Who was watching you?"

"I don't...um know?"

I slammed in again, this time remaining in and grinding my hips against her perfect ass. She received two harder swats.

"Was it a man?'

"No," she squeaked.

"Was it a woman?"

"I don't..." SMACK.

"Was it a woman?" I demanded again.

"Uh...uh...YES!"

I pulled out almost all the way, and then pumped her hard and fast about a dozen times, spanking her ass every time I was fully in. Her pussy was so wet I was losing friction on the sides. I left my cock buried as I continued to question her.

"What was she doing?"

"Wh...what?"

I gave her a hard slap and asked her again.

"What was she doing? You SAW her. What was she doing?"

"Um...she was touching herself."

"You mean she was masturbating?

"Yes."

"What else was she doing?"

"She was playing with her tits."

This was getting better. She was starting to use her imagination. This was driving me nuts and I wasn't sure how much longer I could last. I decided to make one final push. I started pumping in and out again while increasing my speed.

"Did she have her panties pulled all the way down?"

"Ohhh, YES!"

"Her tits, were they big with large nipples?"

"They were enormous! She had her... um, shirt pulled up and no bra."

"Spank me more!" she gasped.

"Did she squeeze her big tits with her hands? Did she stick her fingers way up her cunt?"

There was no answer, just a low moan. I reached around with one hand and grabbed one of her tits, rolling the nipple in my fingers.

"I said, did she put her fingers in her cunt?"

"Yes." The voice was forced as her mind was occupied by the fantasy she was weaving.

"You saw her face, didn't you?"

"Yes," she exhaled.

"Do you know her?"

"Uh-huh."

I was pumping her furiously, racing down the homestretch.

"Who was it?" No answer. SMACK. SMACK.

"Who was it? Was it..."

"Tina, it was Tina!!! She was watching me and I watched her fuck herself! Oh, God, it was Tina!! OOOHHHHH, Oh, God, oh, God, OH, GOD!!! SHE'S WATCHING ME CUM!! OOOHHH! OH, GOD, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, TINA! EAT MY CUNT, OOOHHHH! GOD I'M CUMMING AGAIN!! I'M REALLY CUMMING!! OOOHHHH!!"

I felt her love muscle contract to milk my cock. She started bucking like a wild bronco, and I was holding on to her hips for dear life. I couldn't last any longer. I pumped three or more loads of hot cum into that snatch while she spasmed around my rod.

We collapsed onto the bed, my dick still deep in her snizz. Her breath was so rapid, she was wheezing. I reached around, cupping her boob and lightly squeezing her nipple. I could feel her heart racing, the heat of her chest, and the light sheen of sweat. We lay there for a while as two thoughts spun around in my head.

This was her first multiple orgasm. Ever. Wow.

What the hell did I do with Tina's phone number?

To be continued...

BD55
BD55
6 Followers