Wife Strips

Story Info
Wife Strips at Wet T-Shirt Contest.
1.2k words
4.03
76.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story about my wife of 40 years and her exhibitionism early in our marriage. At the time of this story, she had long brown hair that hung to cover her 38DD tits. This was back in the day when pussies were hairy. Her name is Lynn.

Early in our marriage, in the late 70's when wet T-shirt contests first became popular, a local bar was sponsoring the first contest in this area. Being a big fan of exhibitionism, I began encouraging my (newlywed) wife to participate. The contest was still a few days away and you had to bring your own white T-shirt. She went out and bought a sleeveless, white tank-top type. The shirt accentuated her big tits and her nipples stuck out prominently. It was so thin that you could see her big, brown areolas even before it was wet. It provided some excellent side shots of bare tit as well. I had seen some pictures of wet t shirt contests in some men's magazines and showed them to Lynn. In these pictures, the girls were all totally naked by the time the winner was declared. When she saw this, she became very excited. The vision of my wife standing naked in front of a bar full of people entered my mind. I can't believe how excited I was becoming. (but at the same time a little nervous).

Just in case the contest got competitive and she had to strip, I suggested she wear her g-string under her jeans. Little did I know that that she decided not to wear panties at all!. Once the band took a break, the contest was announced. She was up on the stage, which was only about a foot high, in a flash! We had consumed a fair bit of alcohol that night and she was very uninhibited. Even before there were any other contestants on the stage and before there was any water she was flashing her tits to the appreciative audience that had moved right up to the stage. Cameras appeared and hands were reaching out to grab at her jiggling tits. I stood back and watched proudly as my wife's tits were being felt by many guys in the wild audience.

You must realize this was in the early days of wet t contests and being the first contest in this area, there were no rules established and anything goes! Just as a few more contestants (there were 4 in all) came on stage she began to ease her jeans down. Her hairy pussy started to come into view and the place was going wild. She turned with her back to the audience and slowly pushed her jeans all the way down. Once they were down, she kicked them aside and stood there with nothing on but her thin T-shirt (she was barefoot having kicked off her sandals). By now the crowd was in a frenzy and the other contestants more or less conceded. The stage was so low that it was easy for the guys in the audience to reach out and touch her and that's just what they did! More than one guy grabbed at her tits, ass and pussy. She was so turned on that she began to slide her finger through her pubic hair and over her clit.

I was also getting more and more excited by the minute and "motioned" for her to spread herself for the audience. She turned around, bent over and pulled her ass cheeks as wide open as she could. She was making sure that she would not be leaving that stage without winning! Lynn tore her T-shirt open and threw it into the audience.

Here was my young (23 yo) wife in a bar full of horny guys and girls putting on her own strip show, loosely disguised as a wet T-shirt contest. She jumped up from the lower stage onto a higher stage and laid down on her back. Lynn spread herself for the wildly cheering audience. She spread her pussy lips and the audience was able to see right up her hole, not to mention her puckered asshole that was also on prominent display.

After this erotic exhibition, the contest never really materialized. None of the other girls were up for the challenge. They took a vote and she won easily. She grabbed her jeans and came into the audience totally naked. Since she had torn her shirt and threw it away, her jeans were all she had anyway. She worked her way back to our table as I stood watching her proudly. Her tits and pussy were grabbed by nearly everyone in her path. Finally she made it to the table and sat down to put on her jeans, giving us all a great view of her spread pussy as she did so. Before she pulled her jeans up, I reached over and felt her for myself. Was she ever wet! As I said, she had no shirt so we weren't sure what to do. She decided to stay topless and continued to sit at our table with her big tits bared for all to see. Guys (and girls) came by to congratulate her (or so they said). Many of my work mates were present as well as hers and my brothers. They had seen everything! They all came by to get a closer view at her bare tits since most of their eyes were glued to her chest as they talked. Soon after, we decided to leave for the night and she walked out to the car topless as well. She stayed this way until we got home where I immediately stripped and drove my cock into her as quickly as I could. Even nearly 38 years later, this incident still gets me excited.

She also stripped on a few occasions. She used to be a waitress in a strip bar and every once in a while on amateur night she would get up and strip. She would get very lewd and when guys laid on the stage on their back with dollars, she would plant her bare pussy right on their faces to pick up the tip. The guys loved it. They wouldn't let her win because she worked there but it did satisfy her exhibitionistic tendencies. I loved it too!

When she finished stripping she stayed nude and finished her waitress shift in just her shoes. As she was walking around the bar and cleaning off tables etc. everyone wanted to hug her which usually meant feeling her ass while they were doing it. Some even slipped a finger between her legs. She didn't mind at all and I got off watching these guys do it (they didn't know I was her husband). When she talked to guys at a table, per pussy was right at eye level.

Another time she worked as a bartender and one of her duties was to dance provocatively on the bar. She quite often flashed her tits to the appreciative patrons and sometimes, even her pantiless pussy. There were a couple older gentlemen who were regulars and she often rubbed her bare boobs in their faces which resulted in some very generous tips.