Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 03

Story Info
Wives dance blindfolded with Island guests.
12.3k words
4.61
39.6k
26

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,171 Followers

Summary:

Two couples rent a large sailboat for their vacation. While out on the water they decide to trade spouses and try new parings. The story continues with the blindfold dance at the island resort.

Cast of Characters:

  • Mike Williams: Lifelong sailor
  • Carla Williams: Mike's wife
  • Sam Bean: Friend of Mike's
  • Erin bean: Sam's wife
  • Felix: Resort employee
  • Allison: Resort Entertainment Director and wife of Felix

The story is told from the POV of various individuals from the boat.

Chapter 12 -- Carla's Experience

It was exciting as Sam led me onto the dance floor. Mike and I had played with blindfolds before and I had enjoyed the excitement of not knowing what was coming next.

Being held in the arms of a man while you are naked and blindfolded while dancing with him is quite an erotic experience. I enjoyed feeling their hands on my body. Some wanted to squeeze my breasts, some wanted a lot of kissing, while even some wanted to get a little bolder as they pushed the limits of the rules Allison had announced at the start of the dance.

After the dance had ended we were taken and positioned in line next to a wall opposite the men. I listened carefully as Allison came down the line. I had no idea Erin and I were standing next to each other until Allison introduced her to the men.

I was next in line to make my selection. It was both scary and exciting selecting a man I would intimately spend the next hour with having never seen him. I called out my number and heard a man yell in excitement followed by the cheers from the other men. It was obvious he was excited to have been selected.

I was surprised when I felt a shoulder against my waist followed immediately by an arm behind my knees. It happened so fast I didn't know what was going on. My head was now hanging down. My nose brushed against a body. I put it all together and realized this guy had draped my body across his shoulder, like a sack of potatoes. I heard Allison say something about a cave man as I felt the night air when we exited the building. I realized she was describing this guy carrying me "Cave Man" style. I had to laugh to myself as I realized that was the perfect description of what was happening. I was just happy this cave man liked carrying me in this manner rather than taking a hand full of my long hair and dragging me behind him.

I liked the feel of his muscular body under me. My arms were free and I reached above, or was it now below, my head and rubbed this guy's naked ass cheeks. Every part of his body I touched was firm. It was apparent my cave man was strong and in good shape. I am small, but I could feel his muscles flex against me as he carried me. I was still wearing the blindfold, but my hands continued to roam.

Neither of us said anything as he continued to carry me to an unknown location. I figured we were well clear of the building where the dance had been, when he stopped walking. I felt him kneeling and then my feet touched the ground. He helped me stand up and I heard him ask, "Are you okay?"

I nodded my head indicating I was fine.

"Sweetie you can talk now. That was all show for the other guys. I hope I didn't scare you or hurt you." He had a very calming voice. It was a deep baritone that sounded very sexy.

"No, I am quite okay. I was just a little surprised. I have to tell you the truth. Even though I was startled at first, it was fun being taken by a strong man like that. I like a big strong man and you sure made me feel like a small vulnerable female in the hands of Hercules."

I heard him laughing. "Honey, Hercules I am not, but I am happy to hear you liked it and more importantly that I didn't hurt you. Now, I am going to pick you up and carry you to my cave like a refined cave man."

I was laughing as I felt his arm behind my knees and his other arm behind my back. "Baby, put your arms around my neck." I did and he effortless lifted me and carried me to his room. He held me tight to his body, still in his arms. I heard the metallic sound of a key entering a lock then the sound of the lock disengaging. I felt him push a door open and take a couple steps. I felt him kick something and heard the door slam closed.

It is amazing how when you lose one of your senses the others become more acute. With the loss of sight, due to the blindfold, I was hearing things I normally take for granted, such as the key in the lock.

After hearing the door close I felt him put me on what I later confirmed was a bed. "Carla, you are one fine looking woman. I was hoping you or Erin would pick me. I know all the other women and it was nice seeing two new ladies. I like my women tiny and you two sure met that requirement. It was exciting dancing with you."

"I liked it when we danced. I like knowing you found me desirable when we were dancing, that is one of the reasons I picked you."

"You were blindfolded, how did you know I found you desirable?"

"That nice piece of meat between your legs told me all I needed to know."

"Oh yea right, stupid me. Sorry about that, I hope I didn't offend you. I just can't help it when I am that close to a pretty woman."

"On the contrary, I took it was quite a compliment."

"Do you want me to take the blindfold off?"

"It is up to you. If you want to take it off I would like to see you, but I also like it left on. It is your decision."

"Honestly, I kind of like it on. I like you not knowing for sure what I look like and it gives me the feeling of you being more dependent upon me. It makes you seem to be more submissive."

"I am perfectly fine with that. I like being submissive to my man. As for how you look, I am sure you are handsome. I know you have a large set of balls and a nice cock, of those two facts I am sure."

"Honey, what do you want to do? I have been to the resort several times and this is your first time. I want to make it a good experience for you."

"I like a man who takes charge. What would you like to do?"

"I don't mean to insult you, but let me answer your question with a very obvious observation and a question. I am a man and you are a gorgeous naked woman. If you were to guess, what do you think I would want to do about now?"

"I see where that was a really stupid question. I know what I really want, but I don't want you to think I am a slut."

"What makes you a slut, in your mind?"

"Letting you, a total stranger I have never seen, fuck me with your cock."

"Okay, how about if you gave me a blow job, or let me eat your pussy? Would that make you a slut?"

"No, I guess not, but that is not what I really want. I have an idea if you are willing."

"What is your idea?"

"I can tell you are a kind man, and a very strong man. I want you to dominate me. I want you to take me and make me yours for the night. I want a strong man to force himself on me and use me. After you are finished using me you return me to the dance hall with my blindfold still on. Since the rules say you have to remove the blindfold, you can take it off with me facing away from you. You can leave and I promise I will not look back to see you. You will know what I look like, but I will never know who you are. Is that something you would like?"

I felt his hand on my wrist. He pulled my hand to his cock letting me feel it. It was very hard. "Honey, does that answer your question?"

I smiled, "I think my cave man wants to fuck his captured female."

"One thing if we are going to do this. I want you to have a way to stop it, if I get too rough. Tell me a safe word you want to use to stop everything."

"I will use the old obvious ones. Yellow means slow down or ease up a little, and red means stop. If I want it harder or sense you have questions, green means keep going or ever more."

"Okay honey, this will be fun for both of us. You sure you never want to see my face?"

"Not that I don't want to see you, I just think it will be more fun if I don't see you. Maybe you could meet my husband before you take the blindfold off. His name is Mmm... I mean Sam." Shit, I almost said Mike's name.

"I only wish we had longer, but we can make the most of the time we do have. You have me so excited I may cum before I even get in you."

I smiled up at him as I felt this man, whose name I didn't even know place his hands on both sides of my head and pull me to him. I felt the end of his cock against my lips. I did not fight him, but did not voluntarily open my mouth either. I could feel his slick pre-cum leaking form his cock covering my lips. He pushed himself against my lips. After he had put a little force behind it, I let him slide between my lips fill my mouth. I began to put up a mock struggle with him. His cock was thick and was forcing my jaws open wide to accommodate his girth. I was sucking his cock the best I could. Then suddenly he pulled free and said, "Don't move bitch." I lay there wondering what he was doing and what was going to happen.

It did not take long to get my answer. I felt something wrapped around my wrists. It felt like a leather strap. He must have sensed my tension and said, "My belt will hold your arms secure while I use this beautiful body of yours." With the belt wrapped around my wrists I felt my arms being pulled over my head. "I am going to fasten your wrists to the headboard making sure you can't get away while I use you." When he was finished I pulled and found I was securely bound and could not lower my arms. My body was now totally open and available to this man and I was helpless to stop him unless I used my safe word.

Many women have a rape fantasy and I am no different. While I would never want to be raped, the fantasy is something I have masturbated to many times. This was something I could get my mind into and enjoy.

I could feel the bed give as it took on the weight of his body. "I don't want to hurt you if I don't have to, but I am going to fuck your cunt. Spread your legs for me."

I did not say anything, but kept them closed denying him access to me. I felt his hand on one of my breasts and he squeezed it tight. "Did you not hear me? I said open your legs."

Keeping them closed he squeezed harder. He was squeezing hard enough that it did hurt, but it was part of my fantasy and I kept holding out and not giving in to him.

"If you don't open your legs, I will just fuck your throat. One last time, open those sexy legs." I wanted his cock in me more than anything, but the fantasy was so much fun. I slowly relaxed my leg muscles and parting them slightly. He released my breast.

Grabbing each ankle he pulled my legs wide open. "Keep them open, or I will tie them open. The choice is yours." I felt him climb between my legs and I could feel his hardness pushing against the wet lips of my pussy. He pushed himself forward pushing his cock against my lips forcing them to part and allow him entry into me.

He was so thick and I felt full, just with the head of his cock penetrating into my body. Next he pushed hard in one thrust and buried himself deep in me. I cried out at the pain of his thick meat. He stopped as if checking on me. I simply said, "Green."

"That is a good little bitch. You are going to feel a real cock now. I am going to show you what the female body was designed for. When I am done you will know how a female is supposed to feel like. I am going to fill that cunt with my seed and you will never know for sure who placed the seed in your cunt."

He began thrusting hard into me. I felt his mouth on mine as he kissed me and continued to drive that wonderful cock into me. I was sure if these rooms were not soundproof the neighbors were listening to a woman being used for a man's pleasure. At the pace he had set, it was no surprise he didn't last very long. I could feel the pulsations from his cock as he pumped his cum deep in me. For a few minutes he lay on top of me with my arms still secured over my head.

Once he had regained his breath he pulled himself from between my legs and brought his cock to my mouth. "Clean my cock bitch. Clean my cum and your juices off my cock."

I did as he said and cleaned every drop from him. I even cleaned those massive balls as I listened to him moan and tell me what a slut I was. When I had finished, he removed the belt from my wrists. "Are you okay, Baby?"

I nodded my head. "I am fine. That was wonderful. It felt so good being taken by you. You were perfect."

"You sure you don't want me to take your blindfold off?"

"Yea, I am sure. When you are finished just take me back to the dance hall. You can meet my husband, then remove it and don't let me see you. I will always wonder who you are and every man I see I will wonder if that is the man who made me feel so small and feminine on this wonderful night."

"Wow, I see what you mean. I just wish you really knew who I am, but your idea is very hot. If by some strange chance I do see you and you see me, I might just give you a wink."

"Great, now every guy who winks at me will be a possibility. That is so hot Mr. Cave Man."

"Do you want my first name?"

"No, I like Mr. Cave Man."

I felt him pull me to him and kiss me hard on the lips. "Baby, you are without a doubt the hottest woman I have ever fucked. I could easily kidnap you and keep you locked up in my basement dungeon. Giving you back is the hardest thing I have ever had to do."

"Baby, I will never forget belonging to you and being your bitch, for even this brief period of time. I will always remember feeling your big fat cock stretching and filling me."

"I have to take you back to your husband before I lose my willpower to do so. You sure would look good as mine. I hope your husband realizes how fortunate he is to be married to you."

He placed me across his shoulder in the same manner as we had left the dance hall carrying me all the way back like that. He carried me into the dance hall and I heard him ask Allison who my husband was. She evidently pointed out Sam as my husband since she didn't know Mike was really who I am married to. I heard him approach Sam. "Mister does this belong to you?"

I heard Sam voice. "Yes, she is mine."

"I have to tell you she is the finest piece of ass I have ever had. She can tell you the story, but I am to untie her blindfold and leave. She is not to look at me or know I am the one she picked to make this fantasy of hers and mine come true tonight. Before I do go, I want you to know you are the luckiest man I have ever met. She is quite a treasure."

I felt him lower me to my feet and help me stand. His hands on my face brought my lips to his. He kissed me and whispered into my ear, "Baby, you are one hell of a woman. I will never ever forget you." I felt his hands on my shoulders as he turned me 180 degrees. I felt his fingers on the back of my head as he untied the knot holding the blindfold in place. I squinted my eyes as they adjusted to the lights. I could not resist, and turned to see if I could tell who he was. All I saw was a group of people who were talking amongst themselves. None of them stood out as my mystery Cave Man.

Chapter 13 -- Back Aboard Clothing Optional

With my crew all assembled we headed to the beach to get the dingy and head back to the boat. The girls appeared to have had fun. I noticed a trail of thick white liquid running down the inside of Carla's thigh. It was pretty apparent she had been fucked. I did not see any of the same evidence on Erin.

I offered what I thought was a good idea. "As your Captain, I have a suggestion. Unless anyone objects, I suggest what happened here tonight remain a secret of yours. If you want to share your story with one of more of the others that is fine, but we don't really need to have a full group disclosure. Is everyone okay with that?"

The three of them looked at each other and seemed to be relieved we would not be talking about it or reliving it in a group therapy session. They all looked at me and nodded their heads in agreement.

"Good, now that is settled, we need to think about whether we want to stay here longer or move on? Think about it and talk it over with your cruise spouse. We will decide in the morning. Since we are in the harbor and at anchor, tonight there will be no watch. It will be nice for us to all get to go to bed at the same time."

Erin said, "But what if I am not sleepy?"

I looked at her and grinned. "Did I say go to sleep or go to bed?"

She smiled and snuggled in closer to me. Sam put his arm around Carla and pulled her in close kissing her.

We found the dingy right where Sam and I had left it. The dingy was the perfect size for four adults. We piled in and I pulled the rope to start the motor. Pointing the bow toward our boat we enjoyed the short trip. I pulled up to the stern and everyone climbed out of the dingy and on board Clothing Optional. Sam and helped me secure the dingy and then headed down to the bedroom he and my wife were sharing. I pulled his wife, Erin, tight against me kissing her. She returned my kiss making my cock hard.

I asked Erin, "Baby do you want to lay on the deck or head down to the bed?"

She was looking at the start when she answered, "I like the night sky. The stars are so bright out here, away from the city lights back home. Can we just stay up here and hold each other while we look at the stars?"

"Sure, I would like that too. Let me go down and get a cushion for us."

"Okay honey. I will wait for you on the forward deck."

I returned with a cushion and soon I was seated on the cushion with my back against the mast. Erin was sitting between my legs with her sexy ass on the cushion. Her back was against my chest. I had my arms wrapped around her and was slowly rolling her hard nipples between my fingers. We were looking at the stars and every now and then I would release a nipple and use a finger to point out some of the various constellations I recognized.

She looked over her shoulder and up at me. "Mike, I had a lot of fun this evening. The guy I picked was so nice and considerate. I really like the people here."

"Yes they are very nice. Did you want to talk about what happened after the dance?"

"No, not really, but I do what you to know I had a lot of fingers in my pussy and ass as we were dancing, but nobody put their cock in me tonight. I am clean and not full of any other man's cum. I am telling you this in case you are interested in anything later." She was smiling as she wiggled trying to get even closer against me. As she wiggled she was right up against my cock. Damn this woman aroused me so much!

"It has been a long time since I tasted that pussy. I think I am going to have to get some of that later."

"Aren't you going to ask permission first?"

"From who? You are my woman and as such I can do as I want with this sexy little body."

Erin smiled and turned around to kiss me. "I like being yours Mike. You are right, you never need permission. My body is always available to you to do anything you might want to do with it."

"Honey, Sam is a very lucky man. You are such an incredibly hot piece of female flesh. Any man would be so lucky to have you."

***

(Meanwhile, below deck Sam and Carla were enjoying each other.)

It felt so good holding Carla in my arms. I saw Mike and Erin heading toward the foredeck. "Honey you as beautiful and sexy as ever tonight. It was so much fun watching all the guys dancing with you and Erin. I loved watching them feel you and you squeezing their cocks. It was a blast watching the two of checking out their balls."

Carla looked at me with a surprised look, "You were watching Erin and me?"

"Sure, Mike and I were both watching the two of you."

"I thought you guys would be dancing with the other women."

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,171 Followers