Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 05

Story Info
Carla takes an erotic SCUBA Dive.
13.5k words
4.66
26.3k
33

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers

Summary:

At the resort Mike and Carla participate in a SCUBA dive trip. Carla enjoys an underwater gang bang she will not forget.

Cast of Characters:

Mike Williams: Lifelong sailor

Carla Williams: Mike's wife

Sam Bean: Friend of Mike's

Erin Bean: Sam's wife

Felix: Resort employee

Allison: Resort Entertainment Director and wife of Felix

Sara: SCUBA Dive Master

The story is told from the POV of various individuals from the boat.

Chapter 23 – Used by Beth One More Time

My level of embarrassment was through the roof when Beth made me put my finger in my ass right there in front of Carla. As we walked back to her room she kept checking to make sure I kept it deep in my butt. I had never done this before, but if I ignored the embarrassment, it actually felt good. At least it did once I got it in. With there being nothing to lubricate my finger with, it did hurt a little when it first went in.

"You are so damn cute walking on a leash like that. I bet you never thought you would be doing this when you were up on that auction block this morning."

"No mistress, I had no idea I would have done most of the things I have done today."

"I hope you are not sorry your wife volunteered you for this. Speaking of wives, I told her that I knew the score about who your real wife is. I also offered to teach her what we did earlier today. She appeared to be anxious to see what we did and said she would have you bring her and Erin over to my room in the morning. Do you think you can find your way?"

"Yes Mistress I am sure I will not have any problem finding your room again."

Apparently she was getting tired of the leash. She pulled me closer and wrapped her fingers around my cock. Her tight grip on my cock felt great. Then she began using my cock as the handle to lead me by rather than the leash. I felt like a child being scolded when I heard her say, "You better keep that finger where it belongs if you know what is good for you. I have a flogger I have not yet introduced you to. It is the perfect size and weight for balls. Something tells me you might not like it as much as I would. Do you think you would like to try it?"

"Mistress whatever you want, is fine with me. If you want to see how I react, I am here for your pleasure."

"You are learning fast my cute man slave. That was the perfect answer."

We were approaching her building. I could not help but wonder if this was going to be another of her BDSM games, or if she was really going to let me fuck her.

We got to her door and she said, "Stay right there." I felt her grip release and felt really strange with no tension on my leash or her hand gripping my cock. I was slowly beginning to wonder if what she claimed was true and somewhere deep down I wanted to be treated like this. I never would have believed it before now, but I could not help but think about the possibility that she might be correct in her appraisal of me.

As the door opened I felt her fingers again grip me and pull me forward. "Come on let's have some fun." I had no choice but to follow her into the room, but if I did have a choice I would have eagerly followed her where ever she led me. "Kneel on the floor and make sure that finger stays deep in that cute ass of yours."

I saw her going through some drawers and saw her pulling out what appeared to be some sort of electronic devices. I saw wires attached to some of the items. One was obviously a butt plug. It looked like black plastic, but had what looked like two metal plates embedded down the length of the plug on opposite sides. She looked over her shoulder and saw me watching her. "Honey, I do think you will enjoy this." She messed around some more then I saw the plug had two wires extending from the base. She had a box about the size of two packages of cigarettes and a tube of something.

I saw her open the tube and squirt a clear gel on the plug. It looked like some sort of lubricant. She smeared the gel to cover the pointed end of the plug. "Okay that should do it. Now just bend over and put your head on the floor. You can take your finger out of your ass now, and stick your sexy ass up in the air." I did as she said fairly confident I knew what was about to happen. I felt the cool gel against my asshole and then felt pressure as she applied pressure pushing the plug into me. I could feel the pressure as my sphincter was stretching as she pushed the plug deeper into me. The intruder did not feel all that bad. As she continued pushing it began to hurt a little as the widest part of the plug was stretching me. "You are doing fine. You are really tight, so this will probably hurt just a little, but you are going to like what it does once I get it in you and get everything set up."

She was right, it did hurt. It didn't hurt just a little, it hurt a lot! All of a sudden the pain was replaced with a feeling of my ass being stuffed full. I realized from what I had seen of butt plugs the plug had seated itself and my sphincter would now hold it firmly in place.

"Okay Honey, you can raise back up now." Still on the floor I rose to my knees. She was fiddling with something then I felt her untie my wrists. My arms were aching and I was relieved to be able to stretch and move them restoring circulation.

"Stand up baby. Pay attention and I will explain what we are going to do. Have you ever had e-stim?" I shook my head no. "Good, then this will be your first time to experience it. You are going to like this. It may be a little uncomfortable at first, but I am sure you will enjoy it once you get into it. The plug in your ass is coated with conductive jelly. The jelly will help the electrical stimulation sent through the device make better electrical contact with the tissue the device is pushing against. The plug in your ass is connected to this little box." She held the box, I had seen earlier, in front of me to give me a better look. I could see wires coming out of it. "This box will send electrical current though the wires and into the plug I put in your ass. The plug is now pressing against your prostate. The plug will be delivering shocks directly to your prostate and the tissue around it. You are going to be on top of me with that plug in your ass. You can fuck me as hard as you want. The only rules are you can't take the plug out of your ass or touch the control box and wires. I will control how much current is delivered to your ass and the pattern of the stimulation. I suggest when it begins to hurt that you fuck me harder. That will take your mind off of the pain you will be feeling deep in your ass. When you cum, the electricity will make your orgasm a lot stronger than normal. Remember, you may stop thrusting if you want, but you can't touch anything. Lastly remember the harder you thrust the better it will be for both of us and after all, that is the whole point of this. Are you ready?"

I didn't say anything, just nodded my head. She was on her back in the middle of the bed and I was between her wide spread legs with a very hard cock. I could feel the wires from the plug draped across the back of my right leg. I saw the control box on the bed next to Beth. She smiled at me and said, "Put your cock against my pussy and give your Mistress a kiss Honey."

I leaned down and heard a click as she had evidently turned the machine on. Just as our lips met I felt the current in my ass begin. It was a very faint throbbing feeling. It began slowly to increase in intensity. "Honey, I am going to put your cock in me and I want you to keep kissing me while I do that."

I felt her hand grip my cock that was already pressed against her pussy. She began rubbing it up and down between her lips then positioned me at the opening leading into her pussy. I could feel the warmth of her pussy against my glans while I could also feel mild electrical tingling deep in my ass. As she released my cock, I felt the intensity of the plug increase dramatically. It was really hurting my ass. It was a strange pain since it was coming from so deep inside me. Without even thinking I was so surprised by the pain in my ass I thrust my hips pushing myself deep into her. I heard her gasp at the sudden entry. "Yes baby, just like that. Fuck your Mistress with that beautiful cock. The shocks lessened and I was enjoying the sensation of her wet pussy and the electrical impulses to my prostate. I could still feel the electricity, but it was not hurting, as least not right then. Fucking Beth felt really good. I could not believe how fast I was approaching what was going to be a very quick orgasm. I was just about to explode filling her with cum, when my ass was suddenly on fire!

I screamed out from the pain and lost all my desire to cum. Surprisingly I was still very hard, but I knew I had quite a ways to go before I would be back to where I was before I felt the cruel shock deep in my ass.

I kept fucking Beth with the stimulation rising and falling in waves. I had finally gotten back to where I had been on the brink of my orgasm. I was pounding her hard and fucking her really deep, when it happened again and my ass was on fire once again ruining my orgasm.

"Fuck that hurt! I was ready to cum when you did that!"

"I know baby. I can keep this up all night or until the batteries wear out. You will cum when I am ready to receive your seed."

I leaned down and gave Beth passionate kisses and loved the feeling of her pussy enveloping my cock in warm wetness. I felt her hand rubbing my ass then felt her begin to spank my ass as I thrust into her. It stung, but this I did like. Carla knew I liked getting my ass spanked while I was fucking her. She did it quite often when I was in her. Once again I was again back on the brink of another orgasm when the intensity of the plug felt like she was frying my prostate. Once again my orgasm had been ruined.

I could feel her every once in a while grip my ass with her fingers digging her nails into my flesh. Her eyes would close and her mouth open as a moan escaped. There was no doubt what was going on, she was enjoying an orgasm. Over and over this happened. I had never fucked a woman to this many orgasms without cumming myself. The problem was each time I got close to dumping my load in her, she knew just when to send a surge of increased electricity to the plug in my ass.

I had no idea how long I had been fucking this sexy woman, but I knew it was longer than I had ever fucked continuously before. "Honey, this time when I get close, I want you to cum with me and fill my cunt with your seed. I promise to not shock you more than what you are getting now. It is time for you to fuck your Mistress and fill her with thick wonderful man milk, you magnificent stud." Her arms were around me holding me tight and I was ramming my cock deep into her. Our lips were locked together in an intensely passionate kiss. I could tell by her kissing that she was about to cum. Knowing this drove me to the edge once again. I felt her legs wrap around me and pull me deep into her cunt. She was bucking up against me. I could feel her cunt muscles squeezing my cock as she was having yet another orgasm. That was the point where I lost control. Our lips never broke contact as I felt something deep in me begin to contract and force the semen through my cock and into this sexy woman. My cock was the syringe that was injecting my seed deep into her body. It was an incredible orgasm for both of us.

As the wave of the orgasm passed I remained on top of Beth with my cock still buried deep inside her. We continued to kiss and her ankles were still crossed over each other behind my back locking us together. She reached over and turned off the e-stim box. She then began covering my face with kisses. "Baby, that was incredible. Your cock felt so good. I have never had that many orgasms in a row. I actually lost count at eight or nine."

"Mistress, I have never experienced anything like that. I don't think I will be able to fuck for at least a month."

She laughed and said, "You better not wait that long. You have two sexy women who are waiting for you and I believe both will want some of this cock." I had rolled off of her and we were lying side by side. She was holding my limp cock in her hand as she spoke. "Come on honey, let's get you cleaned up. I need to return you to your lovely wife."

I rose to go to the bathroom when she asked, "Where are you going?"

"To the restroom. You said to clean up."

"No you don't. A lady owes it to her man to clean him with her mouth. Get that cock and those beautiful balls over here and let me give them a proper cleaning with my tongue."

My cock was super sensitive from all the stimulation it had just received, but her mouth did feel good. She finished cleaning all the fluids from me and got up. She wiped a cloth across her pussy and looked at it to see quite a bit of cum that had leaked out. "Have you ever eaten cum?"

I thought back to what Sam had said about kissing a woman who had swallowed my cum and how that was sort of like eating your own cum. With that in mind I said, "Sort of, why do you ask?"

I watched as with one hand she spread her lips and with the other she inserted three fingers and scooped the thick white cum out of her pussy. She held it up to my mouth. "Here baby, taste it."

I was not too sure about this, but I had come this far, what the fuck. I opened my lips and she put all three fingers in my mouth. I don't know what I was expecting, but it did not really have much of a taste. I would not want a steady diet of cum, but it was not as bad as I expected. She repeated this four more times. Satisfied she would not leak cum down her legs, she grabbed my cock/ball leash and pulled leading me out the door. Once outside the door, she wrapped her fingers around my cock and led me by it instead of the leash. We walked in this manner all the way back to the auction stage. I could get used to being naked and not having to worry about clothes.

As we were approaching the stage I saw several people standing around talking. Most of them were women apparently waiting for the return of their men. Beth spotted Erin and Carla before I did. I saw Sam was with them along with the woman who had bought him. Beth pulled me up to them and did not release her grip until we were standing with the others. She gave everyone a hug and we chit chatted for a few minutes. Beth reminded Carla and Erin of the invitation to her place in the morning. After that Beth and the woman who bought Sam disappeared into the night.

Carla gave me a big hug and kiss while Erin and Sam did the same. Then Erin hugged me while Carla wrapped her arms around Sam. We kissed and headed off toward the boat. Both of the girls insisted we leave the cock/ball collars on with the leashes attached. I looked at Sam as Carla pulled on his leash. We gave each other the thumbs-up and smiled. Today had indeed been a very enlightening experience. Surprisingly today had been a day that I had learned a lot about myself.

Chapter 24 – All In One Bed

We approached the dingy and got in for the short boat ride to board our rented sloop "Clothing Optional" and get a good night's sleep. I think everyone was exhausted. I know for certain I was.

As we were boarding the boat Carla asked, "Sam do you mind spending some time by yourself tomorrow morning? The woman who had Mike today wants to show Erin and me some of the stuff the two of them did today."

"No, that is cool with me. I will just relax and hang out on the boat until you get back."

Carla put a hand on each side of his face and pulled him to her giving him a big kiss. "Thanks Babe, you are a wonderful cruise husband."

Sam corrected Carla, "Thanks honey, but do I need to remind you, I am not your cruise husband while we are here on the island, I am your real husband as long as we are at anchor."

Carla laughed and said, "That is what we all thought, but evidently there are at least two women on the island who have figured us out. They promised they will not tell anyone, but I guess we are not as good about concealing the truth as we thought."

I brought up the topic regarding the length of our stay. "What does everyone want to do for our continued voyage? Do you all want to stay here for the remainder of our vacation, or get back out on the ocean?"

Carla said, "How about after we see Beth tomorrow we stop by and see what Allison has planned for the rest of the week. If it looks like fun, I believe we have all enjoyed our stay so far and nobody would argue about staying. If not, we can head out for some sailing. I know Mike will not complain about more sailing. After all it would be a shame to keep this beautiful boat anchored here all week. We can always come back if there is something later in the week we want to do."

Sam liked the idea. "That is a great idea honey. You three have fun with the lady and then see what you think about the planned activities. We can make our decision then. As for me, I like the idea of leaving, doing a little sailing and then coming back. Mike is a great Captain and I am now hooked on sailing."

I announced, "It is settled then. We will play it by ear." I was holding Erin's back against me with my arms around her holding a breast in each of my hands. Her little ass felt great as she wiggled it against me. "Sam, what do you and Carla think about the four of us sleeping in the same bed tonight? We could put the girls in the middle."

"Hey buddy, that sounds like a great idea, although I am not sure how much fun I will be tonight. I am beat from my day as a sex object. It is quite a burden to be cursed with a body as handsome and desirable as mine. Every woman I saw was trying to get a piece of this body. It is truly a burden to be this attractive to the female gender."

Both of the girls started laughing at him and shaking their heads in disbelief as they headed below into the cabin.

Silently I had to agree with Sam, at least the part about being tired. From the looks of the girls, I had a feeling this potentially erotic sleeping arrangement might be less than I hoped. We decided to use Sam and Carla's berth with the king size bed. The girls climbed into the middle of the bed. They had their arms around each other and were kissing as Sam and I climbed in behind our cruise spouse and snuggled up tight pushing our stiff cocks against their asses.

The sound of the water breaking against the hull of the boat along with the rocking of the boat, caused by the small waves, provided all that was needed to put everyone to sleep in record time.

We all slept great. Sam and I woke to a nice surprise. Erin and Carla had switched places sometime during the night. I had my arms around Carla and Sam held Erin's back tight against his chest. This was the first time during this trip we had our own wives. Sam and I both rolled over on top of our own wife and fucked them with gusto.

Fucking Erin is nothing short of amazing, but burying my cock in my own wife was just want I needed to start the morning after all that happened the previous day. Sam and I are both very lucky men to have such sexy wives. I realized before this vacation, both Sam and I had worked ourselves into a rut and had been taking our wives for granted. The longer this vacation went on the more it was reconfirmed for me how deeply in love I am with my wife. I love her so much it hurts and would do anything for her.

Chapter 25 – Carla and Erin Learn New Tricks

Following breakfast Carla, Erin and I headed to shore in the dingy. Sam said he would just kick back and enjoy the peace and quiet. I figured it would not be long before the peace and quiet along with the rocking of the boat would have him back asleep.

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers