Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 06

Story Info
Erotic underwater gang bang continues.
12.4k words
4.65
26.2k
26

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,171 Followers

Summary:

Two couples rent a large sailboat for their vacation. While out on the water they decide to trade spouses and try new parings.

Cast of Characters:

Mike Williams: Lifelong sailor

Carla Williams: Mike's wife

Sam Bean: Friend of Mike's

Erin Bean: Sam's wife

Felix: Resort employee

Allison: Resort Entertainment Director and wife of Felix

Sara: SCUBA Dive Master

The story is told from the POV of various individuals from the boat.

Chapter 27 -- Most Erotic Dive Ever

Sara and I slowly descended down to the ship. I was excited about what was going to happen and nervous too. I had met Jose, but had not even talked to the other four guys. Sara assured me every woman who had done this had enjoyed it.

As we reached the top deck of the ship, we swam to the mast Sara had pointed out earlier. I could also see the SCUBA tanks Jose had brought down. I was not exactly sure how all this was going to work, but knew Sara would help me. When we reached the mast Sara took hold of me and moved my body into position.

She took my arm extending it over my head then bending the elbow and clipped the wrist cuff behind my head to an eye bolt on the mast. Then she did the other wrist. As she was doing this I saw someone from the boat coming down. As the figure got closer I could see it was Jose. He waved, but I was unable to wave back. Sara had me in place and backed away. Since Jose had done this before I was glad he was the first. He could show me how it was done.

As I stood there on the deck of this ship, I realized I did not know which fuck hole the men planned on using. Jose looked into my eyes through our masks. He gave me the standard Okay signal with his fingers. Normally I would answer him with the same, but with my hands secured I could not. I simply nodded my head that I was okay. I felt his hands on my bare breasts. He squeezed them and his hands felt nice and warm. The coolness of the water was more dramatic with the contrast of the heat from his hands. The tropical water had seemed warm, but his hands were even warmer. I felt him palm my crotch and lift my weightless body off the deck. Instinctively I spread my legs allowing him in between.

I felt him rub his cock on my pussy lips and then felt the pressure as his cock pushed to penetrate me. This was amazing, just as Sara had said. Jose had me pulled out from the mast. My arms were stretched above my head with my wrists secured to the mast. Jose began pumping into my pussy and I could see the bubbles from his breathing increase as they rose toward the surface. Jose did this for a few minutes then I felt him pull out of me. I did not think he had cum yet and could not figure out what he was doing. It is strange not being able to talk. I just had to wait and see what he had planned. It was not long before it became clear as to what he had planned when I felt his cock against my asshole. The pressure exerted to gain entry kept increasing until I felt it give way and allow him in. It hurt, but I had to concentrate on breathing. If I had screamed and lost my regulator, I would have drowned if Sara could not get it back in my mouth fast enough. Out of the side window on my mask I saw that Sara had moved closer. I realized she knew what he was doing and was getting in position if I had gotten into trouble. I felt a lot better, knowing Sara was watching out for me.

I enjoy anal sex, but it does take a while to acclimate myself to being penetrated in my tiny hole. Once Jose got his rhythm going, I was fine. I was enjoying the fucking he was giving my ass when I saw another diver coming down. He swam over close and hovered weightless above the deck, watching Jose fuck my ass. It was not long before I felt Jose's grip on my hips increase and his thrusting become stronger. Then I felt pulsations in his cock as I realized his cum were being injected into my ass.

Sara came over and checked his gauges to see how much air he had left. Evidently he was okay, since she did not get excited. He stayed in me a little while longer then pulled out. He squeezed my breasts as a non-verbal thank you. I watched as he rose ever so slowly toward the surface.

I felt Sara's hand then looked to see her. She had a tube of the lubricant in her hand. I knew what she was doing and simply spread my legs to give her access. She knew Jose had used both holes so she filled both with a new application of lubricant. Once finished her mask was close up against mine. She was looking at me, apparently to see if I was okay. I nodded my head and she backed off to let the next guy approach.

This man was not as practiced as Jose, but apparently he had seen enough to know what to do. His cock went straight to my ass. Since I was already stretched out, there was no pain. His cock was smaller than Jose and he entered me easily. I could see he was breathing harder than Jose. I knew more experienced divers use less air and hoped this guy did not get into trouble with his air consumption. As it turned out, he had a very short fuse and the situation was too stimulating for him as he shot his load really fast. In fact the other diver had just arrived as this guy was finishing up.

Sara checked his air and set him on his way. Again she looked into my eyes and I nodded. I felt her hand on my ass this time and felt her finger enter me. It felt like she was scooping cum out of me. Then I felt the nozzle of the tube enter me and the coolness of the lubricant flow into my colon.

She motioned for the next guy to come over as she backed away. I remembered this guy from the surface and I recalled he had a very thick cock. Evidently Sara saw this and came closer. She was helping the guy as I felt her arm under my shoulders. Her other hand was under my jaw.

The guy stepped between my spread legs. I felt his cock pressing against my ass. He was pushing but was not gaining entry. I was feeling a lot of pain as he tried to penetrate me. Evidently Sara saw this and put her hand on my regulator to keep me from spitting it out. I saw her looking at the guy as the pain was getting worse. I saw her shake her head, apparently telling him it was not going to work. Immediately I felt the pain stop and felt his cock pushing against the lips of my pussy. He was still huge, but I was able to accommodate him with very little discomfort. She looked at me and I nodded my head letting her know I was okay and trying to thank her.

Once I got used to him, the fullness he provided me felt good. He lasted longer than the second guy and I was coming close to my own orgasm when I felt his hands clinch down on my hips and his pelvis slam into me. I knew he was filling me with his cum and was sad I did not have an orgasm with him.

The guy pulled out and Sara came close. She filled both holes after cleaning my pussy with her fingers. I saw the fourth guy waiting for his turn at me.

Sara drifted back away from me as the fourth guy approached. He squeezed my breasts and looked into my eyes. I closed my eyes as I felt the pressure of his grip on my chest. I felt his hands on my buttocks as he lifted me into position. I spread my legs to allow him entry. His cock was more normal sized than the last guy. I was happy for this when I felt the tip of his cock at the entrance into my ass. He slipped in easily and began fucking me. We had just gotten started when I saw the next diver descending. I thought it was too quick, but figured he would wait his turn. I closed my eyes to enjoy this guy's cock. When I opened them I saw the next guy up close and was surprised to see it was Mike.

It was erotic to know my husband was watching this guy fuck my ass underwater. I had an orgasm as I was thinking about the scene he was witnessing. I am not sure the guy whose cock was in my ass even knew I had an orgasm. He just kept stroking in and out of my ass. His hands had a tight hold on my hips and my legs were wrapped around his buttocks pulling him into me. I could tell he was getting close and thought maybe I could have another orgasm with him. I was able to cum just as I felt his fingers clamp down on my hips. He remained in me for a while and I enjoyed feeling him fill me. I could see the fifth guy had come down and was watching.

After the fourth guy left Sara came over and motioned for Mike to approach. She showed him the slate she had. I could not read it, but Mike did and nodded his head. As she dropped the slate I saw it. She had written, "Use your fingers to clean the cum out of her ass."

I felt his fingers enter me and scoop the cum out of me and into the sea. I saw Sara hand him the tube of lubricant. I felt the nozzle enter me and Mike squeezed all of the remaining paste into my colon. Sara then motioned for the next guy to come over as Mike held my body parallel to the deck of the ship. Mike held one leg while Sara held my other leg, spreading me open for the next guy. Once the next guy was in position, I felt Mike and Sara release me and move back allowing the guy to enjoy himself. I understood Mike was here to watch and not fuck me.

It was no surprise that the last guy also wanted my ass. What is it about men and their strong desire to put their cock in a woman's asshole dumping their cum in her colon? For whatever reason they like doing it, the sensation must be exceptionally intense since all men seem to enjoy it so much. Maybe it is just the idea of what they are doing rather than the sensation on their cock.

Whatever the reason, I was stretched fully and enjoyed this fuck the best of them all. With the lube that had been used today I was not sore or feeling much discomfort. I knew this was the last guy who would be coming down to fuck me and I was determined to enjoy this underwater fucking since it was the last I was going to receive.

As I was really getting into this I almost panicked. The last two breaths from my regulator had been difficult and then there was nothing. My tank was empty! I had run out of air. With my arms secured to the mast I had no way of getting anyone's attention. How could I tell Sara or Mike? Suddenly and without any warning, I felt the cock being quickly jerked out of my ass and the guy who was fucking me pushed his regulator into my mouth. I sucked in a much needed breath and saw he had switched to his backup regulator, called an octopus, all divers carry for situations just like this. Sara and Mike were there in a flash. As the guy and I was sharing his tank, Sara prepared one of the tanks Jose had brought down before we began this erotic dive. She only needed to turn the valve on the tank and it was ready for me to use. She looked at me holding the regulator in her hand. I nodded my head letting her know I was ready. Immediately after taking a deep breath Sara removed the regulator in my mouth and replaced it with the one on the fresh tank. She handed the one I had been using back to the guy who had been fucking me so he had his primary regulator for his own use.

Everything had stopped. It was apparent Sara was shaken up as was the guy who had been in my ass. He was looking at me and I had no way to tell him I was okay and I wanted him to resume. It occurred to me to kick my legs up and wrap them around the guy. He looked at me like he did not understand what was happening. I nodded my head and thrust my pussy toward his cock.

He took Sara's slate and wrote something. He showed it to me and I read, "Are you sure?"

I nodded my head vigorously. He looked at Sara and I saw her nod her head and give him the diver's universal "okay" signal. I felt his hands take my ass and felt his cock start to enter my pussy. I shook my head no. He just looked at me like I was crazy. I kept shaking my head no and thrusting my pelvis toward him. I felt him pull out of my pussy and felt it against my asshole. I nodded my head letting him know this is where I wanted it. It did not matter to me, but he had saved me and I wanted him to have me the way he had started.

He entered me tentatively and I looked at him nodding my head. He began thrusting into me. Even with the mask and his mouth full of regulator I could see the smile on his face. I closed my eyes and lay my head back enjoying the feeling of his cock thrusting in and out of my ass. He was giving me a wonderful fucking. I came once on my own while he was thrusting in and out of me and then again with him as he pumped his man seed into me.

He pulled out of me and hugged me tight against him. He was the only one out of the five to give me a hug. I made up my mind this guy was going to get one hell of a kiss when we got back on the boat. I saw him head topside as Mike and Sara unclipped my wrists from the mast. Sara handed Mike my fins, which he put on my feet. Sara changed out my empty tank for the new one I had been using. She motioned for Mike to head up to the boat. She took me and showed me what she wrote on the slate. It had only one word, "decompress." I knew what that meant. Normally recreational divers don't have to decompress due to the limitation of time they are underwater. We were probably still safe, but Sara told me later she wanted to make sure. We had been down long enough she wanted us to ascend slower than normal and make some timed stops along the way. I just followed her and let her control our ascent to the top.

As we were slowly coming up we saw Jose splash into the water and descend to the ship. He was retrieving the two tanks we had left on the ship. He tied a line onto the tanks and was back on the boat before we were finished with our decompression. As we broke the surface of the water we heard cheers and clapping from everyone onboard. It was flattering and a little embarrassing to be receiving this attention.

The men helped me out of the water first, then Sara. Mike helped me get out of my gear. Immediately after shedding my gear I looked around to find the last guy who had fucked me and saved me with his own air. Without a word I hurried over to him and threw my arms around his neck giving him my most sensual and passionate kiss. At first he was surprised then I felt his hands grip my ass cheeks. He pulled me tight against his body. It felt so good being held tightly in his embrace.

Evidently he had told the others what had happened. They were all clapping and cheering as I thanked him the best way I knew. I was still kissing him with my arms around his neck. He released my ass and bent down to lift me off the desk and into his arms. I pulled myself up to him and felt his arm under my knees as he cradled my body in his arms, close to his chest. He sat on a bench holding me in his arms all the way back to the island.

As Mike and I were getting off the boat, each man thanked me for the most memorable dive of their life. Each man gave me a hug and kiss. I thanked Sara for allowing me to experience such an erotic dive. She told me I was welcome on her dive trips any time. She and I exchanged a kiss that curled my toes.

Chapter 28 -- Company

We had to hurry back to the boat since we had company coming. We had invited Allison and Felix to join us for some fun onboard "Clothing Optional." The girls had eyed Felix and his cock when we first arrived at the resort. Sam and I later met his wife Allison, the Entertainment Director. Allison was a beauty. Her dark tan from living on the island year round gave her skin a beautiful healthy appearance. Since she was naked all the time she had no hint of one single tan line. She was a beautiful young woman. Sam and I had talked and it stood to reason the owners of such a place would want someone just like her. The perfect Entertainment Director would be very attractive and with no clothing to hide any flaws her body would have to be perfect. Allison was all that and more. She had long blonde hair that seemed even more blonde against her dark tanned skin. Her hair extended all the way to her waist.

Earlier today when we were returning from Beth's instructional session on how to torture me, I had asked the girls to ask Allison if she and Felix would be interested and have time to join us for some wife sharing on our boat. I was hopeful, but skeptical.

To my surprise the girls said both she and Felix had been wanting to get together with us for the same reason. With the session with Beth and the two girls, the erotic SCUBA dive and now an opportunity to fuck Allison, this was turning out to be the best day of our vacation, at least that is how it was for me.

Erin and Sam were already onboard and were getting things ready for us to receive and entertain our guests. Erin and Carla put the finishing touches on everything and had just settled down to sip on a glass of wine when we heard the sound of an outboard motor approaching. I looked toward the island and saw Felix steering a small dinghy toward us. He was wearing a colorful straw hat and Allison had a necklace of flowers around her neck with some sort of tropical flower in her hair. She looked beautiful. I looked over to Sam and saw that he also saw them approaching. Erin saw what we were looking at and began laughing and pointing at Sam and me. "Boys, have some manners. We have company coming and both of you have cocks that are as stiff as a board. You could at least let the poor girl get onboard before you rape her."

We just shrugged our shoulders and grinned. We went to the stern and Sam caught the line Felix threw him. As Sam held the boat I took Allison's hand and helped her onboard. "Welcome to Clothing Optional. You both dressed up for the occasion. You look great."

Allison looked at Sam and then me. She smiled as she pointed to our hard cocks and she asked, "Are you boys like this all the time or are you just happy to see me?"

From up on deck we saw Erin and Carla watching this all unfold. They shouted their welcome. Carla said, "Allison please excuse our husbands. When they saw you approaching the blood immediately began to drain from their brains filling their cocks so their brains are somewhat oxygen deprived."

Allison looked up at the girls laughing, "I love men, they are so easy. It is nice to know they like the flower in my hair and my necklace."

Erin said, "Yes they are such avid lovers of floral arrangements." The women were laughing, but Sam and I didn't care, we knew we were both going to get to fuck that beautiful creature.

Felix broke our concentration on his wife by saying, "I had a hard time picking out the perfect hat to go with the rest of my outfit. I am happy your ladies approve. I hope your ladies find me as sexy and hard to resist as all the other women."

Allison looked back at her husband and said, "If every woman was as hot for you and you think they are, you would be the happiest man on the island."

"Baby, I just need one woman to think I am hot and she already does. Tonight I plan to show these two ladies what island cock feels like."

"Yes baby I do know how hot you are. Tonight I am going to enjoy sharing that sexy manly body with two of my newest friends."

Allison gave Sam and me both a kiss and hug. She felt as good as she looked. Everyone was laughing and the girls asked what they wanted to drink. Both said they wanted whatever we were having. Sam tied off their boat and we headed topside. By the time we were all on deck two additional glasses of wine were poured and ready for our guests.

The girls gave Allison a tour of the boat since she had not been on it before. Felix had seen it the first day we arrived. As the girls were showing Allison around us three guys sat down.

"I was excited when Allison said you invited us out to your boat this evening. I was even more excited when she told me you wanted to share wives. I have had my eyes on your women since you first arrived."

I said, "We felt the same about Allison when we met her. She is a beauty."

Sam added, "Not only is she gorgeous she is so full of energy. We both enjoyed the activities she arranged. I can only imagine how much the owners of this place appreciate her efforts."

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,171 Followers