Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 07

Story Info
Couples enjoy an unusual and erotic dinner.
22.4k words
4.59
22.7k
23

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,171 Followers

Summary:

Two couples rent a large sailboat for their vacation. While out on the water they decide to trade spouses and try new parings. In Part 7 as the cruise is winding to an end the couples reflect back on how this experience may affect their individual relationships while Erin plans an erotic dinner they will all remember for quite some time.

Cast of Characters:

Mike Williams: Lifelong sailor

Carla Williams: Mike's wife

Sam Bean: Friend of Mike's

Erin Bean: Sam's wife

Felix: Resort employee

Allison: Resort Entertainment Director and wife of Felix

Attention: The character whose name is in parentheses is the narrator for the chapter.

*****

Chapter 31 - Carla's Thoughts (Carla)

This vacation had been so much more than Erin and I had anticipated when we came up with the idea to get the boys to relax and enjoy themselves. Getting away from the stresses of everyday life and seeing new places are normally the primary reasons to take a vacation. While this accomplished both of these goals, it had turned out to be so much more. This vacation, in all probability, would change our lives far into the foreseeable future. I don't know that this is a vacation idea other couples would benefit from, or even approve of our activities, but for the four of us, the arrangement seemed to be working out perfectly. And in the end, that is all that is important. Everyone must find their own way to relax and enjoy life.

Erin and I had put a lot of effort into setting this whole vacation up. She had stumbled upon a site advertising they rented large sailboats on a weekly basis for qualified individuals. Mike loves sailing and has his Captain's license. He has sailed since he was a young boy. I knew he would love to spend the week on a sailboat and Erin's husband Sam enjoys whatever Mike is involved in. We figured this was the perfect answer to spicing up our marriages and getting the boys out of their current attitude slump.

Neither Erin nor I are super models, but we have taken care of our bodies and can turn a man's head with very little effort. We surmised the boys would both enjoy seeing us in skimpy bikinis. We were confident once we got out of sight of land they would want us both naked. We both knew how our husband's minds worked. They are both perverts and we loved them. Both of our guys like showing us off to their friends and we like the attention. What girl does not like it when after she works so hard to keep her body in shape men notice her? It is even better when the man she loves is proud of her and wants to show her off.

Mike and Sam both earn comfortable incomes. This allows Erin and me to not have to work outside the home. As a result we do spend a fair amount of time together, whether it be shopping or just visiting.

A few years ago we were talking about our sex lives and talking about college when we got into a conversation about our experiences with girl/girl intimacy. The outcome was that we learned both of us had some experience with college roommates and we both had enjoyed being with girls.

One thing led to another and a month or so later we found ourselves in a lesbian relationship. Neither of us has a lesbian preference when it comes to sexual activity, but each of us enjoys the touch of another woman. We now consider ourselves bi-sexual. There is no question we prefer men, but a woman provides a nice change. It is difficult to beat the feeling of a hard cock penetrating you, but kissing and cuddling up close to a soft female body can also be very special. We both like the taste of pussy and enjoy bringing pleasure to another woman.

Erin and I never shared with our husbands the knowledge of how our relationship had evolved. It was not that we were ashamed of what we were doing, it was just that there was never a convenient opportunity to bring the subject up.

We thought maybe this vacation would provide us with that opportunity to enlighten our husbands as to our close intimate relationship. Erin and I had talked several times about telling the boys. She even mentioned that Sam enjoys watching lesbian porn, and said she heard it is a favorite fantasy of many of men.

There was never the possibility of us leaving our husbands to be with each other. We both love men and our relationship was simply an occasional afternoon or evening with each other. We enjoyed letting our hair down and having fun. We both enjoy the contrast between making love to another woman and submitting to a man and enjoying the touch of a confident and assertive man. Lovemaking with a woman is so much different than with a man. It is not better or worse, just different.

The idea of switching spouses had started out as a joke between us but became serious when I proposed we trade spouses while on vacation. Knowing how men like to think everything is their idea, we decided to develop a plan that would make our husbands believe it was their idea to swap wives. We knew they both wanted to fuck their buddy's wife, so letting them swap wives sounded like a fun way to spend the vacation.

Erin said she was confident they would want us naked for the week. Her idea was for us to tell them we would remain naked then entire week, but only if they switched wives. We felt confident they would have the courage to ask us to shed our clothes, but would never suggest swapping wives, even though that is what they wanted.

Our idea was to make them think we were trying to get out of being naked by suggesting we would do it only if they agreed to swap wives. The boys would think we were trying to call their bluff and get out of going nude when in fact we wanted to go naked AND have our husbands agree to swap wives with each other.

It was a gamble, but we thought once we put the idea of them trading wives out in the open they would wrongly think we were suggesting it to get them to back off the idea of our nudity, when in fact we wanted to be naked and finally feel the cock of our best friend's husband in us. After all, both of our husbands had told each of us they would like to fuck their buddy's wife, so what better opportunity to make it happen?

It was my idea for the boys to call their buddy's wife their 'Cruise Wife.' We were sure neither of them would suggest such an arrangement on their own, but were pretty sure if we suggested it, they would fall all over themselves to agree. Our thoughts were the boys would think they had trapped us into doing what they wanted by simply calling our bluff.

As we were making plans for the vacation we got so turned on we ended up in bed together every day for the two weeks leading up to the vacation. Sam suspected that Erin liked women so we decided once we got the boys to make the decision to swap wives, Erin would arouse Mike by telling him he could watch her seduce me. At the time Mike actually thought Erin did seduce me. Later I felt guilty and we told him we had been lovers for quite some time. He did not care about being deceived, he was having too much fun watching us and fucking Erin. Oftentimes when Erin and I were being intimate we would see one or both of the boys masturbating as they watched. Sam is a very good photographer and we saw him several times taking photos of us together.

The SCUBA dive we participated in the day before we left the resort was the most amazing experience of my life. Five guys fucked me on the deck of a sunken ship. The deck of the ship was not at a dangerous depth. It was only about 45 feet below the surface. It was not the most comfortable setting, but the excitement of the whole adventure along with the amazing orgasms was something I will never forget. I have never had such an erotic adventure. Mike and I love diving, but I had never dreamed of having sex underwater with my man, not to mention being bound to the deck of a sunken ship and being fucked by five guys I had never met! I loved every second of it and am anxious to do it again one day.

If we ever return to the resort on another vacation, I will be sure to make it happen again, at least once, more if possible. I am going to discuss with the others maybe we consider spending an entire week at the resort. I would love to spend a month or more at the resort, but until Mike or I win the lottery that might be a little difficult to pull off with regard to financing such a vacation.

After the dive the four of us had the most amazing sex with Allison and Felix. Felix had impressed both Erin and me the first time we saw him. His large cock was so inviting. His wife Allison was what most men call an absolute knockout. I had noticed when she was talking to any of the men on the island their cocks were always hard. As the entertainment director she had a lot of contact with the men and everyone loved her. Our husbands were no different, she was young and beautiful. She had the largest natural breasts I have ever seen that didn't sag. She told me she was a D cup, but if so she was a large D. Her breasts pointed straight out like those who have had breast enhancement surgery.

I mentioned this, but she told me they had always been like that and told me to touch and see for myself. They were firm, but there was no evidence of surgery to make that like that. They felt natural to me. I asked, "Have you ever been with a woman?"

"Yes, and you?"

"Yes, but mostly just with my friend Erin."

"Your hands feel so good on my breasts I suspected you had touched another woman like this."

"They feel so good."

"You can kiss them or suck on them if you want."

I could not resist. With my mouth on her left nipple it hardened up almost immediately. I pulled back and grinned at her. She said, "We need to find some time to get better acquainted, if you know what I mean."

"I would like that," was my only response.

We had invited Allison and Felix to join us on the boat, extending our wife sharing adventures by including them. Needless to say none of us were disappointed.

After Allison and Felix left, the four of us ended up with Mike and Erin lying in the same bed with Sam and me. Mike and Erin got turned on watching Sam fuck me and being watched really turned me on. One of the hottest parts of that time was when Sam had Erin put his cock in me. If you can picture this in your mind, here was Sam's wife with her husband's hard cock in her hand. She was rubbing his hard cock between my pussy lips and then she placed it just inside the entrance to my pussy.

She and my husband watched from the other side of the bed as Sam pushed into me in one violent thrust filling me instantly with his hard cock meat. The suddenness and force he used in penetrating me really did hurt, but that was only for an instant. I do enjoy giving total control of my body to a masculine man who is very assertive. I was lying there being fucked by Sam and watching my husband and Erin watch us. All the while my husband had his cock buried deep in Erin's ass.

It was a great turn-on watching the two of them as they watched us. All during the time they were watching us Mike was playing with Erin's perky little tits. Mike's cock had been in my ass just a few minutes before. He used the secretions from me as lubrication to enter Erin's ass. This whole episode was an incredible mind blowing series of events.

Erin and I could easily see why Mike loved sailing so much. There was no engine noise, only the sounds of the wind and the boat cutting through the water could be heard. Everything was so peaceful. Erin and I busied ourselves with straightening the cabin, sunbathing and teasing the men every chance we got.

Teasing was the most fun and we were constantly messing with them. The difference between teasing guys back home and teasing the boys on the boat was that here there was nobody around to see what we were doing and we girls were always naked. The boys were naked quite often, but they wore swim trunks most of the time. The freedom of not wearing clothes felt awesome and it was a turn-on knowing the boys were always looking at us.

Teasing the boys was a dangerous game we played since if they caught us we would get our asses spanked or get a hard cock in one of our three fuck holes. The boys did not care who they caught, all they were interested in was that it was female flesh. They preferred their 'Cruise Wife' but Erin and I learned a stiff cock doesn't really care. Erin and I both got fucked by both men more times than we could keep track of. I saw Erin's red ass a few times after she had received a spanking from Sam and figured those he gave me rendered my ass an equally beautiful color of red. I have never been spanked that much in my entire life.

Mike laughed whenever he saw my reddened ass and asked me if I learned my lesson. I told him I was well aware he knew it took a lot more than a spanking to teach me anything. He laughed at me and continued to man the helm.

Erin and I agreed to not mess with whoever was at the helm. We did not want any sudden jerking on the ship's wheel that might possibly damage the boat. Mike had told us how in a strong wind a sailboats mast could be damaged or even broken off. He called it demasting and it sounded awful. We certainly didn't want anything like that. As it turned out we were very fortunate with the weather. We had absolutely beautiful weather every day we were on vacation. The breeze was great for sailing every day we were on the water. We never saw the strong winds associated with storms that are common in the area, nor did we have the times Mike told us about when the ocean is like glass with not a breath of wind.

One evening I was sitting on a bench snuggled up next to Mike. It was one of those times when Erin and I had decided to be with our actual husbands for a while. The wind had died down quite a bit, which was common in the evenings, and the boat was heeled over just a bit. I asked Mike, "Honey, are you having a good time?"

Mike looked at me and then back toward the bow. "You really have to ask me that Baby? This is my idea of the perfect dream vacation. You know I love sailing and to be able to sail with my best friend and two beautiful and sexy women I love, is about as good as life can possibly get."

I smiled and looked up at him saying, "Good, that makes me very happy. I know you work hard and I like to see you relax and enjoy yourself." I looked around to see where Erin and Sam were, but didn't see them anywhere. I figured they had to be below deck in one of the berths. "Babe, what do you think of all this? I know you are enjoying yourself, but do you think we should continue it when we get home? Would you like Erin and me to plan other vacations like this one or something different?"

Mike glanced over at me with one of those looks on his face that told me he was about to get serious. "I am not sure I know what you mean. Are you not enjoying yourself?"

"Yea, but I know I have pushed you a little out of your comfort zone, especially with that slave auction. You have to admit some of that stuff that happened was pretty far out there."

"You are right. I admit I would never have thought I would find pleasure in most of what happened that day. When Beth started in on my balls with that pinwheel I was about ready to call it quits, but I was determined to hang in there. When she made me put my finger in my ass, I thought it was totally ridiculous, but afterwards it was not so bad and was fun is a weird sort of way. I realized it was all in fun and it was sexy submitting to a woman I didn't really know. Allowing her to use me and doing everything she told me to do was such a different experience, yet I have to admit my cock was stiff as a board almost the entire time."

"I am happy I stuck with it. As it turned out I found out I like the shit she did to me. The pinwheel, the flogger, e-stim and even being forced to drink my own cum from the glass ended up being quite a turn on. I would never have dreamt of doing that stuff on my own, not ever, but being told to do it is different. I never saw myself as a submissive personality, but I learned I actually enjoyed it as a change of pace. My only concern was I was afraid you would be disgusted with me and think I am a pervert or worse yet, a wimp."

It was clear this really bothered him. I felt bad for him. Standing from the bench I stepped in behind him and put my arms around his waist. I pressed my tits into his back and kissed him. "Honey, I know you are a pervert, but it is not possible for me to ever think you are a wimp. I love that we are both open minded enough that we can enjoy our sexuality and enjoy experimenting. I thought what you and Beth did was hot and I was so proud of you for being willing to go along with it." I kissed him again and was tempted to reach down and take his cock in my hand, but resisted. Even though it would be fun, I wanted this conversation to continue and not stop due to his need to put his cock in me.

I sat back on the bench and looked up studying him. His face was stern as he looked over the bow and out to sea. I decided to let him on something I had not told him previously. "Baby, I watched you at the beach party. I was so turned on watching you my pussy juices were running down the insides of my thighs."

His head snapped toward me when I said this. He appeared to be shocked when he asked, "Really, you were turned on by that?"

"Yes baby, very much. It was so fuckin hot."

"I am glad you feel that way. I liked it, but was scared you would see me and be upset."

"As long as you are enjoying yourself and not hiding anything from me, I am cool with anything you do." I decided to ask him about how he envisioned our lives when we got back home. "What are your thoughts about when we get home and this whole house key thing Erin and I dreamed up?"

I was a little surprised by his response since he had never mentioned his fantasies other than wanting to fuck Erin. "I have never said anything to you, but one of my fantasies for years has been being part of the 'Key Party' scene from the 60's and 70's when swingers would put their house keys in a bowl. There would be a tag attached to the key ring with only the address of the house the key opened. Towards the end of the party each man would draw a key from the bowl, but the women could not see who drew which key. I guess there are various ways it went from there, but the one I heard about and sounds like the most fun, the wives would return to their own home without their husbands. Each of the men would wait around a while before leaving and going to the address on the tag. They would open the door and enter. If they knew the house it was not a surprise, but if they didn't, they would find out who they would be fucking at that time. The wife would either be in bed waiting or dressed in something sexy waiting to see who entered through her front door. She would fuck whoever entered the house regardless of who it was. The men would usually spend the night with the woman and return home the following morning."

Mike said, "I always thought the idea of the 'Key Parties' was so hot. I even thought about suggesting that you and I join a swingers club, but never had the nerve to bring it up. Your house key thing is sort of like that except on a much more limited scale since it is only the four of us. It could be fun if Sam and I don't tell you when we are going to switch the house we are going home to that evening."

I liked his idea and said, "Wow! I never thought of doing it like that. That sounds hot to never know which of you would be coming through the door."

"We would have to have prearranged notifications of things we have planned. For example if you had something planned that I needed to be there for, you would need to let me know so we knew not to switch on that night, but with a little communication it could be a lot of fun and great sex."

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,171 Followers