Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 08

Story Info
Final part. As couples return home pirates board boat.
25.7k words
4.65
27.3k
26

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,162 Followers

Summary:

Two couples rent a large sailboat for their vacation. While out on the water they decide to trade spouses and try new parings. In Part 8 the couples are heading home and learn there are dangerous elements present. In this final installment of the story of the erotic cruise involving the foursome, Mike gets shot by his best friend, Sam.

Cast of Characters:

Mike Williams: Lifelong sailor

Carla Williams: Mike's wife

Sam Bean: Friend of Mike's

Erin Bean: Sam's wife

Felix: Resort employee

Allison: Resort Entertainment Director and wife of Felix

Attention: The character whose name is in parentheses is the narrator for the chapter.

Chapter 42 - Valuable Cargo (Erin)

I was at the helm with the large wheel in front of me. Mike was behind me with his arms wrapped around me, holding my back against his chest. I leaned back pressing myself against him and wiggled my ass against on his bare cock. I looked back over my shoulder giving him a sexy grin. I loved teasing him. I asked, "Hey stud, what did you think of the dinner party?"

"First off, you better be careful where you wiggle that sexy ass. That is unless you want to get that sexy ass of yours filled with cock. Regarding the party, do you really have to ask? Every day we are on this amazing vacation I am convinced it can't get any better, but just as I convince myself of that I am proven wrong. I am still wondering how you ever came up with the idea of making Carla's body a buffet table. It was amazing and so damn sexy!"

"I am happy you enjoyed it. I thought it might spice things up a little."

"I really enjoyed the bondage aspect. It would not have been near as much fun if Carla had just been lying on the table with her arms at her sides. You also had to have her legs spread for the dip. Did she know ahead of time everything you were going to do to her?"

"She didn't know about the strawberries and whipped cream on her titties and she didn't know her pussy was going to be filled with the fruit dip, or should I say the cum dip, but other than those two items she pretty well knew what I had planned. She knew about the forks, but I don't think it registered with her what that meant. It was better than I ever dreamed. Carla is such a hot little fox anyway. She and I had a blast putting it all together while you guys were trying to figure out what was going on."

"You and she are so damn sexy. I could live on this boat and travel the world with this crew. Just think of it, we would need very few clothes and we could make all the stops tourists seldom see. We could visit anywhere in the world where we were welcome."

I admitted to Mike I could think of nothing that would be more fun. "The only problem is we are not filthy rich. Someone has to earn the money for us to be able to do all of that."

"Good point, maybe we can just do cruises like this more often."

"Yea, maybe that would work." I thought about the possibility and said, "Mike it is so nice out here. Life is perfect. The sea can't be as perfect as it appears to be."

Mike explained, "Unfortunately, it is not. It is just like anything else, there is both good and bad. You have to keep an eye on the weather and not get caught in a storm. Weather is the biggest danger when sailing. The smaller the boat the bigger the danger. Weather on the ocean can turn deadly fast. Even in a large ship you have to be constantly aware of the weather.

A boat our size requires paying attention to the weather even more. In some parts of the world there is also the criminal element you have to be aware of and be on the lookout for. Like Sam and I were talking earlier in the week, there are criminals out here. At sea they are known as pirates. Just like in the ancient days, modern day pirates make a living off of whatever they can find to steal that has any value. They are constantly stealing and selling anything of value. The thing out here is you have to deal with them yourself. You can't depend on someone to be around to help. You certainly can't dial 9-1-1 to summon help."

He was beginning to scare me. A shiver ran up my spine at the thought of pirates. "But we have so little that would be of value to them. About the only thing we have of any value is Sam's photography equipment. Wouldn't that help keep us safe? I would think they would be more interested in larger boats or ships."

"Yes there is that, but..."

"But what?"

"Never mind. It is such a perfect night and I just what to enjoy holding you as we watch the stars."

"Mike, please. What were you going to say? If you don't tell me I am going to be even more scared."

"I should not have said anything. I would really rather we didn't talk about pirates. I would rather talk about you, my sexy cruise wife, and the party."

"I know you would, but you are not telling me something. What are you holding back?"

"Erin please, it will just worry you and ruin the evening."

"Please Mike, I am already scared."

"Okay, but you have to understand I am only responding to what you said about valuables. First off, in this part of the world pirates are very rare. When you get in other parts of the world they are much more common."

"I understand, but what else do we have that pirates would want?"

"There is always the boat itself. We are much easier to stop and steal from than larger vessels. Clothing Optional is worth a small fortune; and then there is the human cargo."

I looked at him trying to understand what he was saying. I understood about the boat. It was a beauty and I could see what he meant about it being worth a lot of money. He could see the confusion on my face.

"Babe, in some parts of the world beautiful women like you and Carla bring a tidy sum at some of the underground auctions. There are merchants who deal in nothing but selling sex slaves. For those in the know, these criminals hold auctions quite frequently where young beautiful women like you two are highly prized and are sold for large sums of money to both men and women who live in parts of the world where their wealth allows them to pay off officials and openly own slaves."

I had to look away so he would not see the shock and fright in my eyes. I looked straight out across the bow, but was not looking at anything in particular. I was just thinking about being a commodity of high value to people who bought and sold females for the purpose of using them for sex. It was frightening to think of ending up as someone's sex slave. Nothing like that had ever crossed my mind as even being a possibility. Sure I knew there were people who did that sort of thing, but the thought of being out here where there is no readily available law enforcement, with people like that around, was truly frightening.

I was literally shaking. I felt Mike's arms tighten around me. "Baby relax, you are shaking like a leaf. I knew I should have never said anything about that. I am such a fuckin fool. That doesn't happen in these waters. Relax, Sam and I would never let anything like that happen to you and Erin. Sam and I would give our lives to protect you and Carla. Besides that, pirates are extremely rare in this part of the world."

I turned my body to press my chest up against Mike. "Hold me Baby. Please hold me tight and tell me you will protect me."

I felt his arms close tight against my back. "You know I would die before I would let anything happen to you or Carla. I promise Baby, I will protect you."

I turned my head and laid my cheek against his chest as I wrapped my arms around him. I can't explain my emotions, but right then those words really did make me feel better. I was still worried, but felt safe with the certainty of knowing Mike and Sam would do everything they could to protect us, but what if despite their best efforts, they were unable to protect us? "Just hold me and tell me you love me."

"That is easy Honey. You know Sam and I love both you and Carla. I promise you, we would protect you with our lives."

I didn't say anything; I just hugged him as tight as I could. It was like my life depended on it. I felt like a drowning swimmer and Mike was the lifeguard risking his life to save mine. Who knows, if the worst thing were to happen, my life may very well depend on him.

Chapter 43 - Coffee Anyone? (Carla)

I should have known all the fun I had last night would leave me sore. I woke with my head on Sam's chest and my arm draped over him. I moved slightly and moaned from the realization my body ached everywhere. I could feel Sam's dried cum on my thighs from where it had seeped out of me during the night and dried. My shoulders, neck and ass hurt the worst. The sun was coming in through the port hole. I glanced at the clock and saw it was almost 8 AM. Mike and Erin had been on watch all night. I had to get up and check on them. I would make them some coffee.

Carefully I got out of bed so I would not wake Sam. It seemed every muscle ached and I know I looked a mess, but I knew Mike and Erin would appreciate the coffee more than be concerned about my appearance. I started brewing the coffee and looked topside to see Mike standing at the helm in all his naked glory. Erin was on a bench sound asleep. I caught Mike's eyes and gave him a wink. He smiled at me and I swear I saw his cock begin to harden. I never get tired of looking at my handsome husband. That cock of his has given me so much pleasure over the years. Flirting with him and watching his cock grow, knowing he is thinking about fucking me is my biggest turn-on. Grinning at him, I held up a finger to let him know I would be right back.

Holding the handles of three empty mugs in one hand and a pot of fresh brewed coffee in the other I knew I would be a welcome visitor. I climbed the steps and put the mugs on the small table we usually ate our meals from. The table used last night is larger and is down in the galley. I poured a mug and handed it to Mike. "Sorry Honey, I must look a sight. I haven't even taken time to brush my hair."

"Thanks for the coffee Babe, you are such a sweetheart. As for your looks, from my point of view you are one of the two most beautiful women on this planet."

"That is so sweet." I saw him glance at my legs. I looked and could see the residue of the dried cum on my thighs.

He gave me a sexy grin and said, "Looks like you and Sam had a fun night." There was not a hint of jealousy in his comment.

I said, "He was an animal last night. The whole dinner event really got him worked up. My body is sore all over. My shoulders and my asshole are the worst. My neck is a little stiff too."

"That last fuck with me holding you and Sam pounding your ass was pretty intense. I can see why you are sore. Erin showed me the photos she took. You have to see them. They are smoking hot!"

Erin began to stir. I said, "Hon, I brought coffee!"

Erin was still stretching as she took the mug I poured her. Looking at Erin I said, "I haven't had a chance to tell you, but when you put Sam's cock up against my ass I just about screamed from the excitement of it all. That was so hot having the wife of the man who was about to fuck my ass positioning his cock to penetrate me. How fuckin hot was that?"

Erin sat her cup down and as she gave me another hug. I flinched as her arms squeezed my sore shoulders. She pulled back and said, "Oh, I am sorry, are you okay?"

I said, "Yea don't worry about it, I am fine. I am a little sore from last night."

She smiled and said, "Sweetie, I am so happy it was so much fun for you. We all had a blast. I guess the sore muscles are the price you have to pay for being such a hot fuck. I do believe you made the male crew members very happy. I know for certain the other female crew member had the time of her life!"

We both looked at Mike who grinned and said, "You will hear no complaints from me." I glanced down between Mike's legs. I was thrilled to see that neither Erin or I had touched him, but yet his cock was now stiff and pointing straight ahead. Looking at Erin, I gave her a wink and a grin. Pointing at Mike's cock I asked, "Have you been using that to point the direction we need to go?"

She looked at Mike's stiff cock then up at him. "Babe, looks like you have a problem that needs fixing. Do you need some help with that thing or are you going to take care of it yourself?"

Erin's comment surprised me and I was curious how Mike would answer her. I had seen him jerk himself off only a couple of times and it was hot to watch, but I was pretty sure he would not do it now. He was very shy about letting me see him do it and I was fairly certain he would not do it in front of Erin.

I laughed at him as he puffed up his chest and announced, "I am perfectly capable of handling it myself, but when there are two beautiful naked females standing in front of me, I would be an idiot to not take advantage of my surroundings."

Erin and I looked at each other and in unison knelt on the deck and began giving his cock and balls a two mouth/four hand working over. It did not take us long before he reached his peak. Instead of taking it in our mouths, we let him spray our faces with cum. We looked at each other and saw we both had cum on our face. We stood looking at Mike then turned and kissed each other licking cum off the other's face. I knew it would turn Mike on to see us cleaning each other and honestly we were getting as much out of it as Mike.

"Fuck that is hot," was all we heard from Mike. I told them I was going to clean up and would be right back to take the watch and allow them go get some sleep, or whatever they wanted to do to each other in bed. I heard them laughing as I hurried back down the steps.

Chapter 44 - Is This a Mistake? (Erin)

After breakfast, Carla and I decided to lie in the sun. We were stretched out on the bow and would turn over every now and then. The warm Caribbean breeze felt really nice blowing across our naked bodies. We did not engage in any hot and heavy love making, but we did kiss each other now and then as well as run our hands over each other's body. I love feeling Carla's skin and she works hard to keep her body toned. It is fun making her nipples stand up and get all hard. We knew the boys were watching us and we were putting on a sensual show for their enjoyment as well as our own.

With my eyes closed I was enjoying the rise and fall of the boat breaking the small swells in the ocean. I head Carla say, "Sweetie are you asleep?"

"No, just enjoying the motion of the boat. What is it?"

"I don't want to throw cold water on everything, but have you thought about all that has happened and how it will be when we get home?"

I realized she wanted to be serious and discuss the mutual decision the four of us had made to open our marriages, at least between the four of us. There had been no discussion to expand it outside the two couples. Joining a swingers group had crossed my mind, but we had not openly talked about that. "I have thought about it a little, but haven't really given it a lot of serious thought. What's on your mind?" I put my hand on the inside of her thigh as I waited to hear what she had to say. I love the feeling of her soft skin. I was not trying to arouse her, just a little intimate contact as we talked.

Carla looked at me for the longest time then spoke up. "Baby, that feels good, please don't stop." She paused then went on to say, "I know the boys are having a blast. We have made them both so happy with this cruise idea and the way we convinced them to spice it up. I have to admit, it is the best vacation I have ever had."

I could see there was more on her mind. I knew Carla very well and I could tell when something was bothering her. "Yes, I agree with everything you have said, but something is bothering you. You know you can discuss anything with me, unless you are thinking of running off with my Sam. If that is the case, I will take Mike." Carla knew I was joking. I love Mike, but Sam is my true love and I am well aware Mike and Carla feel the same way about each other.

She grinned and said, "No silly, nothing like that. It really is not so much that something is bothering me, it is just I want to make sure we are going into this with our eyes wide open. The boy's brains keep their brains in the heads of their cocks, so it is difficult to expect much from them in the way of serious thought." I had to smile and agree with her assessment of the male brain when it came to sex and women. I listened as she continued.

"We both have great marriages. They were good before we left on this vacation and I believe both have grown stronger as a result of what we have all experienced together. Do you agree?"

Eagerly I agreed saying, "Yes I do. I have had a lot of fun with Mike and this whole cruise husband/wife thing, but I know what you are saying. It seems that even though I am fucking Mike right in front of Sam, our marriage seems to have gotten stronger. I can't explain it and anyone who has not been in our shoes, would not believe it or understand it. My love for Sam has never been stronger than it is right now. It seems that as each day passes my love for Sam grows even stronger."

"It is the same with me. I have had so much fun being your husband's cruise wife, but at the same time my love for Mike keeps growing" admitted Carla.

"Okay then what is on your mind?"

"You know me I can always find stuff to worry about. I am not really worried, but I have been thinking and from what I have heard and knowing Mike the way I do, I think the boys are planning on using their second house key quite often."

I nodded my head. "Yea, I believe you are right, but isn't that what both of us wanted too?"

"Yes I think so. Don't get me wrong, I think the most exciting part of our day will be when we hear the key in the door lock and look to see who is going to walk through the doorway. My concern is once the new wears off we may begin to get into a rut again. Or when Mike or Sam do something stupid and we are pissed off at them. How will we feel then? Can you see you getting mad at Sam and finding solace in Mike's arms, or me doing the same with Sam? I just want us to consider this and make sure we don't screw up our marriages."

I listened to every word Carla said. She really did have some good points to consider. The newness and fun of fucking each other's husband would most likely eventually wear off. What if Sam wanted to go see Carla, but Mike was tired of me? How would I handle that? "Sweetie, you have given me a lot to think about. I can see your concern and it is really important for us to consider all options. First off, it will be very important for the two of us to communicate. If we see the boys start to change, we have to get on it as soon as possible. Maybe the house key thing will have to be modified after the newness wears off. We need to be thinking all the time how to spice things up. I know the boys expect to take this vacation at least once or twice a year. I personally have no problem with that. It is one of the least expensive vacations we have ever taken and it has, without a doubt, been the most fun. Let's think about it and then discuss it later. Maybe after we talk again we might want to bring the boys into the conversation and get their thoughts."

"I like that idea. We will sleep on it a little and the talk about it then. We may even want to discuss it with our cruise husband before the four of us get together."

"Carla, we are two hot and sexy females, there is nothing we can't solve."

I think my hand on her thigh got Carla aroused. She took the initiative pushing me onto my back and began kissing me. Her fingers were on my pussy as she rubbed my lips slipping between them to gently stroke my clit. Her fingers gelt wonderful on my sensitive little spot. Our tongues were in a duel with each other as I was thrusting my hips up to get more pressure from her fingers against my clit. I could hear the click of Sam's camera. I pulled back from Carla and said, "I can hear Sam's camera. We are being photographed. Since this is out last day, let's give the boys show to remember."

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,162 Followers